Old Friends - New Lovers

Story Info
Old friends finially get around to pleasuring each other.
10.5k words
4.66
42.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known Sarah for nearly 20 years. We "met" online back when the Internet was in its infancy. A time when you had to pay 29 cents to send an e-mail. We were both married then, and had a mutual interest in a certain female singer, which helped our friendship blossom. This was back in the days of cassettes and other memorabilia being swapped and I'm sure that she enjoyed getting little packages from across the country like I did.

As the Internet advanced, so did we. We opened up to each other about our problems. It was so easy then because while we were friends, we were 3000 miles apart, and it was unlikely that we'd ever meet, and for 5 or so years, we didn't. When we did meet that first time, in a neutral site, spouses in tow, it was brief and weird.

We've flirted with each other occasionally over the years; well... it was more my flirting with her. With Sarah being 7 years younger than me it was always a thrill for me to think that I may have aroused her. I doubt she has any memories of our instant message conversations as we were both touching ourselves, but there were many things burned into my memory that I've used as masturbation fantasies all these years. She fascinated me and she knew it. And she knew that if she IM's me late at night that I'm likely to be surfing porn. Like many men married for decades, my sex life had mostly become a solo event. Sarah was the one woman that knew of my habits and understood it.

Sarah knows me better than anyone, including my wife. And while there were some difficult periods in our lives for us both, our friendship has endured. Sarah's not married any more, hasn't been for some time, and she's become an adoptive mother to a bright young boy. We've seen each other a number of times over the years, but it has been about 7 years since we saw each other. That is, until Sarah and her boy both came to visit my wife and I for a week's vacation.

She looked wonderful when I met them at the airport. Her smile with those dimples always mesmerized me. She didn't seem to age a minute during the last 7 years. I immediately remembered why she had fascinated me, though it was somewhat weird for me to see her as a mom. She was always so free spirited to me, even when she was married, and here she was introducing her little man to me.

We did all the things you'd expect those first few hours back at our house, but all I had in my mind was the chance to be alone with Sarah for a little while. Maybe being the single parent to a 4 year old meant she wasn't as active sexually as she'd like. I don't think I was ever her type, but just maybe something hot and sexy would happen. With her son in bed after a long flight across the country, and my wife heading up to bed Sarah and I were finally alone.

We spent an hour or 2 just talking, while I just kept looking at her, thinking about all the things I had fantasized about. Her breasts were much fuller than I remembered, and I wanted so badly to stand behind her and take out the braids in her hair just so I could run my fingers through her gorgeous locks. I had problems at times keeping a conversation until I blurted out "Why don't we go for a moonlight swim? ". My pool is way in the back of my property and it's well secluded. She said that her bathing suit wasn't unpacked yet so she couldn't swim without waking the boy, but she was eager to stick her feet in the pool while I took a dip.

My mind raced and my heart began to pound as we walked slowly out to the pool area. Even with all the lights on back there it's relatively dark, but I did put on a few lights so we could see where we were going. It was still very dimly lit even with the light in the pool on. I couldn't help but begin to think about some way to make something happen between us. I quickly went into the pool house to change and within seconds I was in the pool as she came and sat by the edge.

I stayed close to her as we talked in somewhat hushed tones, though it was totally unnecessary. After only a few minutes I just couldn't resist and reached out to Sarah's feet and began massaging them while they were under water. I thought it was a bold move, other than a hug or 2 we've never really had any real contact. A sigh from Sarah let me believe that this was OK for her; I knew it was great for me. I have never had a foot fetish, but it was still erotic to be touching her, massaging her. I gave her a great foot massage as I watched all her tension melt away from her. While I massaged I kept telling her to come swimming with me. She kept refusing in between her sighs from my massage, citing that lack of a swimsuit again. I stepped back from her for a second, whipped off my swimsuit, slapped it up on the bricks next to her and said "No one needs a swim suit, it's dark, it's 2am, its you and me and no one else will ever know" and I again stepped up and massaged her feet moving up to her calves.

Sarah has muscular legs and it was a thrill massaging them, and I told myself that I could see that she missed the touch of a caring man. I had always suspected that she was a tiger in bed, mainly because I knew that she was that rare woman that could enjoy sex for sex's sake, unlike many other women that need the "love" attachment to the physical act. My heart was about to jump out of my chest as I rubbed her legs. Damn, I was totally naked in front of her, even if she really couldn't see a thing with me underwater in the relative darkness. By now my erection was so hard it was almost painful. I stood up quickly and turned and swam into the deep end, floating lazily in front of the underwater pool light, casting a big shadow on the bottom of the pool. To my surprise I saw her begin to take her big loose top off. Wow!! I thought maybe she'll strip down to her bra and panties and give me a thrill, but no, I was wrong as I saw her turn and reach around to unhook her bra!

Now I was cursing myself for not putting on every available light! I turned my back to her, affording her a chance to get in the pool without my prying eyes. When I heard a splash, I turned and swam towards her. She was bobbing in the shallow end, water up to her ears. I spied her shorts and panties on a chair and knew she was also totally naked. I had to tell her that I was totally hard, and she replied, "Well yeah, I wouldn't have expected you not to be". We talked about being naked in the pool, and she said she found it arousing to feel the water swirl around her flesh. Her breasts unconfined were bobbing around underwater and I could see she must be a DD at least.

We talked about how nice it was for her to have an adult conversation. Besides work, she has rarely had a moment without her child in tow. I could see that she missed the free spirit Sarah, and I was hoping this might be a chance to reconnect with that part of her. I was trying to remain cool, as we kept the talk a little racy. I stood up, moved to where she had been sitting earlier, and hopped up on the deck, feet and shins in the pool, my hard cock fully exposed to her eyes. I watched the look on her face as I sat there and could see her looking directly at me, her eyes averting to my crotch, then back up to my eyes where she sees me watching her watch me, then back down to my throbbing erection. Now maybe she was cursing me for not putting on every light!

Sarah moved toward me, still staying low in the water, and surprisingly reached out and began massaging me as I had her. It basically put her face height with my cock, and I again watched her look at me, though it was still fairly dark. I was about to pop! Her fingers were working their magic on my calves and I still couldn't believe that she was inches from my nakedness. I knew I had to do something, and soon, or I was going to start spurting cum all over the place. I asked her if she would stand up and let me see her breasts since she had been eyeballing me in the darkness for a few minutes now. She slid back away from me and as she stood up she reached to cover her self somewhat as her beautiful chest came into view. I used this moment to jump down off the deck thinking that at least if I do cum now I won't embarrass myself. She lowered her arms and now it was her turn to watch me look at her. I almost forgot to breathe as I took her in as best I could. Her breasts were full, wonderful, too dark to see much detail, but still it was an amazing site. I felt more alive than I had in ten years.

She had a sly smile on her face, as she dropped back into the water. Maybe she liked this wicked little encounter we're having. I could see the tired look in her face as it was nearing 3AM. It was likely that the boy would wake up in 3 or 4 hours. So against my better judgment I suggested we get out, and get her jet lagged body to sleep. I got out and got some towels for us both. My penis was still very alive and was a little hard to contain as I wrapped a towel around my midsection. I carried a towel to the stairs edge and wrapped it around Sarah as she came out of the pool. I collected my clothes and then hers being sure to put hers on top as we made the walk through the grass back into the house. I followed 2 steps behind her as we made the slow walk. More than twice I held up our clothes to my face and tried to get a hint of her scent, but I didn't want to make it obvious and had little luck.

We headed into my office and while I turned on my computer, I explained that I needed to check my mail, but that wasn't true. I was going to relieve myself with a quick jerk off session, as I had been hard for the better part of an hour. I couldn't believe what had just taken place, and I'd have to think, neither did Sarah. I liked that it was exciting, yet not really overtly sexual, and hopefully she did too. I think my restraint made her more comfortable around me. I was not going to rush anything between us. Hell what already happened was already more than I ever expected. We kissed on the cheek and said our goodnights as she headed off to the next room. Before her door was even closed I had my towel open and my hand on my cock. Sarah knew me well, and I'm sure there was no doubt in her mind that I was jerking off, not 20 feet away from her, a thin wall separating us. The only question in my mind was: is she doing it too?

It didn't take long for me to have one of the most satisfying orgasms ever. As I replayed the events of the past evening I stroked my thick hardon. Her sexy image was permanently burned into my brain. With a few restrained grunts I pumped myself under my desk until I unloaded onto a piece of copy paper.

Sarah was only here about 10 hours and my mind reeled as I thought about the next week together. We may not have a lot of alone time, so who knew if that nights encounter would be our only one. And, even if it was, it will be something that will replay in my mind over and over for the rest of my life.

The sun was shining brightly as we arose on Sarah's first full day here, but I think the smile on my face was brighter than any rays of sun. We had some breakfast and began to plan out the week, deciding about what to see and when. She chose to spend most of the first day at the house, trying to rest off the jet lag, and I certainly wasn't going to complain about that!

It was a nice warm day so the pool was certainly going to be the main focus of entertainment for the 3 of us. After we ate, I cranked up some tunes and headed out to the pool to get ready for a day in the sun. My swimsuit was out in the pool house changing room so I quickly changed, and was in the pool before Sarah and son made it outside. I found it quite interesting that while her son was in his swimsuit, Sarah was carrying hers. He came in and joined me as Sarah went into the pool house to change. She certainly had the opportunity to get changed in the house, and I had to wonder if she purposely changed out here, which would at some point allow me to steal a sniff of her panties. I just knew that I was going to get that sniff of her womanly scent today, and while I wanted to get out of the pool that instant and head to the changing room, I knew that I couldn't.

We had all day and in due time I would find a reason to get something from in there, and when I would I was certainly going to get my nose in the crotch of her panties. Having a pool has always afforded me the opportunity to indulge in my panty fetish in the past, and today would hopefully be no different. One-time years ago, with another female friend visiting, she changed in my bathroom and left her panties rolled up on the tile floor. That worked out well because I had every reason to go into the bathroom and when I did picked them up, unrolled them and held them to my nose. I got instantly hard and quickly masturbated to her scent. She had to suspect that I did something because I purposely left her panties folded up on the countertop when I was done, though she never said anything to me about that.

We spent a lazy hour or so in the pool, before I finally decided now was the time. I got out when I knew they were in a place in the pool where they couldn't see in the changing room. I went in on the premise of getting towels and there was my opportunity. Sitting on the bench were her shorts with her panties inside them folded nicely. Well they weren't obviously splayed out for me to see and enjoy, but that wasn't going to stop me. I unfolded them quickly and stuck my nose in them and inhaled deeply. Sarah's scent was fantastic, and I couldn't believe I was getting the opportunity to find out what her most intimate of scents was like. Truthfully, maybe everyone's panties smell the same, but in this case it was a total turn on for me. If I never get the chance to actually touch or lick her, at least I knew that I would remember this moment in many a jerk off sessions in the future. I wished I could take my cock out at that very moment, but all I could do was take a second quick hit of her heavenly aroma and fold the clothes back the way I found them.

I went and sat at the table hoping my semi erection wasn't obvious, as I began to wonder now if she really did "want" me to smell her scent. As I said, she could have changed inside but didn't, then again she did keep her panties somewhat hidden. Well, either way I got my chance once and I knew there would be more chances through out the day, and there were. Every chance I got I was in there taking a quick deep breath of her sexy scent.

Neither of us mentioned the little sexual game we played night before, but it was certainly on my mind. If it was just a function of her being overtired and a little tipsy, that was fine with me. I had already had moments that would stay with me for years. I offered her a drink and she readily accepted a rum and coke, and she got out of the pool and walked towards me to get her drink. It was that moment that I got my real first look at her in her swimsuit. To me she looked wonderful, and what I found totally erotic was the fact that some of her pubic hairs were sticking out the sides of the crotch of her suit. Damn! I didn't get any kind of look at her pussy last night and while I really wasn't seeing much now, the thought of her smell still in my head coupled with her hairs showing gave me an instant erection. I tried not to stare, but I did sneak as many peeks of her crotch as I could. I quickly sat down hoping she didn't see the obvious tent in my swim suit.

The hours passed. We ate lunch and kept drinking. And we also had to keep the boy entertained. At one point she and the boy went into the house to use the bathroom, and as soon as the door slid closed I shot back up and bolted into the pool house. I knew now that I would at least have a minute or 2 with her panties and when opportunity knocked I jumped on it. I unfolded them and opened up the crotch of her panties, and stuck my nose in to get another sniff. Incredibly, they were still damp with her womanly juices. She had told me once in those few cyber sex sessions that she was a very wet girl and she was apparently right. I took the opportunity to rub the damp crotch under my nose, and as I had hoped, I was able to smell her for most of the rest of the day.

As more time passed I think Sarah knew her pussy hairs were showing and didn't care, She sat opposite me at one point and spread her legs a little. I tried not to look but when I did she watched me watch her and smiled. So maybe our little game was on again, as best as it could be with a 4 year old around. If she looked down at my crotch she would see my suit beginning to tent again, and I'm pretty sure I did see her glance down there once or twice.

After a short while, Sarah asked me "So, did you like how my panties smelled?" I immediately turned beet red, and began to stammer with an embarrassed look on my face. "It's OK" she said, "As we were walking in last night I saw your reflection behind me in the glass door and I saw you raise our clothes to your face. Even through the sounds of all the crickets I was sure I could hear you take a deep sniff. Did you think there was any other reason that I changed out here?" I admitted to her that I wondered why she didn't change in the house, but still wasn't sure and I was still a bit embarrassed.

I asked her how she felt about what I did. Did she find it repulsive? Did she find it sexy? Or was she indifferent about my sleazy act? She replied that she thought it was odd that I would want to do that, but no she wasn't repulsed, and it did in fact turn her on a little knowing that I know what her pussy smells like. She went on to say that I must have enjoyed it because she noticed all the times I went in there and stole a sniff of her. I then admitted that I not only smelled her in the pool house, but that I can smell her right now if I breathe thru my nose because I rubbed her wet spot on my upper lip while she was inside.

Sarah then said something that really made the blood rush down to my other head " I can totally understand how you must like my scent, because when I finger myself I love to lick my juices off my fingers" Damn, I thought to myself, there's another image I'll never get out of my head. She gave me that sly smile again as she looked down at the tent in my swimsuit. "Gee," she said, "that's looks painful, you should go take care of that" as she smirked "You know, like you did last night". OK, so she did know me as well as I expected. "Like you didn't do the same thing?" I asked. She smiled at me then, and let me tell you, she's got a wonderful smile. Her face lights up, and her dimples frame her lips beautifully. "I'll never tell," She said, but I took that as a yes.

She was right about my erection, as it was painful. I waited for it to come down a little when I told them that I was heading in to the bathroom and that I would be right back. Of course I was heading in there to jerk off and again she probably knew that. It didn't take long once I got in there. I could still smell her on my upper lip as I stroked my cock furiously. I kept breathing deeply thru my nose, smelling her scent. I was about to cum just from the thrill of being able to smell her when I remembered her mentioning her licking her fingers clean while she finger fucked herself. I envisioned her naked, her big breasts hanging beautifully as she diddled herself. As I imagined her raising her fingers to her mouth, that did it and I again shot a most satisfying load with her in my head.

My next encounter with Sarah happened in my office late the next night. Sarah was wearing sweat pants and a loose tee shirt; I was still dressed in shorts and a tee myself. I kept looking at her chest, trying to figure out if she had a bra on. I knew she was dressed for bed and I couldn't imagine that she did have one on, but the reality was that her breasts weren't all loose and jiggly so I decided that if she indeed was braless, her large boobs were still quite firm for breasts that size. We had been going through tunes and copying stuff to her ipod when we "accidentally " came upon a few short amateur porn clips that were on my hard drive. I asked if I could view them quick to see if I wanted to keep them or delete them and Sarah was fine with that. The reality was that I knew exactly where they were and it was no accident that I had come upon them.