Old Friends, New Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers

We were panting together. I felt Ronnie roll his ass around my cock, squeezing his asshole hard and then soft around my dick, trying to milk it for as much cum as he could. Finally, he unclenched his asshole and, sighing, relaxed his body.

We stayed like that, locked together, for several minutes, and then my shrinking dick popped out of Ronnie's athletic asshole. I rolled over to my side and took a deep breath. Ronnie was breathing heavily. As our bodies returned to normal, Ronnie slid over onto me, draping his arm around my shoulders. We kissed and licked each others' tongues. With a sigh, Ronnie snuggled up against me and slid his leg between mine.

"Hmmmm," he whispered drowsily into my ear. "God I love being a fag, especially for you, daddy."

I smiled, and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a half hour later. Ronnie was still dozing next to me. I was hot and sweaty, so with my cock flapping in the warm breeze I jogged down to the shore and dove into the warm waters for a quick swim. The water was shallow until you swam out thirty yards or so where the ocean suddenly opened up below you. After a good swim into the deep waters, I turned about and headed to shore. In the shallower water, I stood. Ronnie was now sitting up on the blanket, his thong pulled back up around his waist. He waved at me and I waved back.

I walked through the shallow water, kicking up waves as I did. About 15 feet from the shore, I saw Ronnie stand, stretch, and come running down to the beach. He splashed through the water and flung himself into my arms. We stood there - - my arms looped around his slender waist and his wrapped around my neck - - kissing and hugging each other. My cock started to stiffen and Ronnie reached down to grab it in his warm hand.

"Hmmmm," he purred speculatively. "What's daddy got ready for his little girl?"

I laughed and Ronnie smiled, pushing his long hair out of his eyes. He licked his lips and then squatted down in the shallow water. He fastened his eyes on my cock as he began to play with it in his hands.

"How big are you, Jim?" he asked, rubbing my dick along his cheeks and gazing up at me.

"Never measured it," I answered, taking his soft hair in my hands and pulling his face hard against my dick. "Why don't you measure it . .with your mouth."

Ronnie giggled, licked my cock up and down, and then wrapped his thick, sexy lips around the tip. He smiled up at me, and I pushed his face gently down onto my dick. I groaned as his warm mouth engulfed me. Bracing my hips, I pulled his mouth on and off my dick as the warm Caribbean waters washed against my thighs. I heard Ronnie mumbling with pleasure as he fucked my mouth with his dick. Just as I was about to cum, he pulled his mouth off and began stroking it. Squatting still in the water, he looked up at me with a big smile. He stroked harder and harder until I finally let loose a flood of juice. It shot in long, ropy spurts out over onto the waves. I groaned and wrapped my hands in his hair. Ronnie cleaned me up with his mouth.

We collected our stuff from the beach and Ronnie pulled a pair of shorts and a t-shirt over his bikini. Back on the boat, Ronnie stood behind me, squeezing and massaging my shoulders and then wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezing tight, while I piloted the runaround back to his parents' dock.

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek before disappearing up the path to the villa. I laughed and pulled the picnic bag onto my shoulder. It was turning into a helluva vacation.

LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers
12