Old Friends, New Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy was greedily sucking on my cock and stroking me at its base. She looked up at me and said "Please don't cum in my mouth."

I replied "Okay." And she resumed my blow job. She was being gentle as she slowly sucked me in and out.

Bonnie pushed Michael's head away and said "I want you to fuck me!"

He stood up and she climbed off of the table, turned around and bent over. Michael quickly got behind her and started to fuck her from behind. I looked at him and stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked on it. Then I pulled it out and gestured in such a way as to indicate that he should stick his thumb in her ass. He caught on right away. He lubed his thumb with a little pussy juice, placed it at her brown hole and slowly pushed it in.

Bonnie said "Oh Michael, that feels good! Does it turn you on?"

"Oh yeah, I've never done this before."

"You can use your finger, even two." He removed his thumb and licked his fingers. He put two of them to her anus and slowly inserted them. "Oh yeah, put them all the way in! Yeah, that's good, fuck me Michael. . ."

I looked at Michael and he had this big smile on his face. His fingers were all the way in and he was slowly fucking her. Then he said "Can I fuck you there?"

"Sure you can! I thought you'd never ask. Can you get the lube from my bag?"

Kathy tried to look around me to watch them. I pulled out of her mouth and I said "Let's move over a little closer so we can watch."

I took her by the hand and led her around the table until we were next to them. Michael searched Bonnie's shoulder bag. Then he said "Holy shit, what's this?" He was holding up Bonnie's dildo. It's a 12" cock that she uses when she can't have the real one.

"That's my Roger Roadie. I take it with me whenever we travel."

"Michael asked "Is he really this big?"

Bonnie replied "That's almost a perfect replica. But he's a little wider than that. Bring it over with the lube."

He reached back into the bag and found her tube of KY.

I moved behind Kathy and said "Hold on to the edge and bend over." As she watched her husband, he took the top off of the tube and put some lube into the palm of his hand. He stroked his dick and covered it with KY.

"That's right Michael, make it ready and fuck my ass!"

She was looking over her shoulder as she was still bent over with her legs spread wide and her elbows on the table. He stepped forward and lined up the head of his dick with Bonnie's asshole. He pushed forward and with one stroke his dick went right in, all the way to the base!

"Oh man, I can't believe I'm doing this!"

I entered Kathy and began to stroke into her. Her pelvic bone against the underside of my dick felt great! She was tighter than I was now used to. I slowed my rhythm, not wanting to cum yet. As Michael fucked my wife's ass I listened as Kathy said "How can you let him do that? Doesn't it hurt?"

Bonnie replied "The first time is the worst. Then it feels so good! I couldn't believe how intense it was when I have a finger up my ass and my lover brings me to orgasm!"

Michael said "This is great, but I thought it would be tighter!"

I couldn't resist, so I said "Welcome to Roger's world! After his cock, they're never the same."

Bonnie asked "Do you want to stop?"

"No fucking way!" was Michael's reply. He was slowly stroking in and out of her while holding on to her hips for balance. It was now very quite as each couple was engrossed in each other.

Bonnie said "Michael, you aren't very energetic. Can you fuck me hard?"

"I'm just so surprised that you're so loose! I expected first time fuck tight!"

Bonnie offered "I'm sorry, but if it's a tight ass you want, you'll have to fuck Frank or Kathy."

Michael stopped dead and asked "Frank, has someone fucked you?"

I said "Not yet, but Bonnie has done me with her dildo! One night I asked her "What does it feel like?" She had trouble explaining it so I thought I'd give it a try. She did me with her little toy and then sucked me off while her dildo was deep inside of me. It was the best climax I've ever had!"

Bonnie said "There is another way to make me tighter. Michael, get my big dildo out of the bag and put in my pussy. Put it all the way in. Then when you're in my ass you'll love it!"

He smiled and said "Sure."

He pulled out of her and I watched as walked to her bag of tricks and took her toy out of the bag. He played with her, sliding it up and down without putting it in. Then he began teasing her by putting in a little and pulling it out.

She leaned forward and said "Come on Michael, shove it all the way in and put your cock back in my ass!"

All 12" of her toy went into her. He pushed on the base as he was stroked himself. He held it in place as he used his other hand to line up his dick and then he pushed himself into her.

"Oh yeah, that is tighter!"

Bonnie said "Oh yean Michael, give it to me, fuck me hard!"

Michael began to fuck her with long fast strong strokes."

I asked, "So Kathy isn't this exciting?"

"More than I ever would have guessed!" was her reply.

I had my hands on Kathy's hips and I started to stroke faster and was going as deep as I could.

Kathy said, "Do you like it? Are you going to cum in me?"

I stared to have an intense orgasm. It must have started building when I first thought about finally being able to fuck Kathy. I pushed as hard as I could and felt myself pumping my load into her.

Michael said "I'm going to cum again!" and I saw him push all the way in! He had a huge smile on his face! He held himself in her, with his head back, smiling a huge smile. He pulled out his now limp dick and said "That was too much! I haven't cum twice since forever."

We decided that we'd leave most of our gear on the beach and get it in the morning. We didn't bother to dress as we got in the dinghy and headed back to the boat.

As we were boarding Bonnie said "Michael, come take a stern shower with me. I'd like some help cleaning up."

Kathy and I sat in the cockpit and watched the new lovers wash each other. When they were done they toweled each other off and when they came to the cockpit Bonnie said to me "I think they like it. I thought they would. You know, after tonight our sailing trips with them will never be the same."

Then she took Michael's hand and led him inside. She turned and said "I'm the only one who hasn't cum yet so Michael has a little work left. We'll see you two in the morning."

After Bonnie and Michel went below I asked Kathy if she wanted to shower. I took her by the hand and led her to the stern. We helped each other soap up and rinse off.

I said "Sit here, I'll be right back."

I went to my cabin and got my kit bag. I returned to Kathy and set it down next to her. I opened it and took out my beard trimmer. She was sitting on the top step of the hull with her feet on the second step. I knelt between her legs and said I had her lay back and used the shower nozzle to wet her down. I spread some soap around her lips and rinsed her off. I soaped her up again and used the lather to slide my razor across her sensitive skin. I was really enjoying this so I took my time. When I was done I rinsed her off and said "There, feel how soft you are."

"That does feel nice. Thank you!"

I leaned forward and kissed her fingers as she felt herself. She took her hand away and I began to lick and suck her lips and clit. "Would you like another orgasm?"

"Do you really have to ask?"

I took a finger and slid it between her juicy wet lips. I used another finger and leaned forward to begin again. Oh she tasted good. I removed my fingers so that I could tongue her and suck on her lips. I held her by the hips and said "Scoot forward a little. I want to get more comfortable."

She moved towards me so that her backside was just on the edge of the step. I worked on her some more and she said "That's so good! I'm going to cum again!"

As I took to licking her very erect clit, I pressed my finger to her anus. She moaned so I continued to enter her while I worked her clit. I had my finger in just past half way when she shuddered through a very powerful orgasm.

When she calmed down she said "Bonnie was right! That was awesome!"

I stood up and she looked at me seeing that I was erect again. She said "Now it's your turn. You sit here and let me suck on you."

We changed places and she began to suck me. She stood up and said "Let me make you a little wetter." She straddled me and directed my hard on to her slit. She lowered herself on to me and bounced up and down a few times.

"There, that ought to do it."

She returned to her step and began again. I was so hot that it only took several minutes before I was ready to cum again. Remembering what she'd said before, I warned her "Your making me cum!"

I tried to lift her head and she pushed my hand away. I couldn't wait any longer and started to explode. She didn't miss a beat and was sucking me off while I came. I started to soften and she let my limp member leave her mouth. She looked up at me and was licking her lips.

"I thought you didn't like to swallow."

She replied "I didn't think so either. . ."

She reached for my hand and said "Let's see if we can get some sleep."

End of part 1

12