Old Friends, New Past

Story Info
Wife invites old friends over for the night.
1.1k words
3.61
124.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers

We had moved to a new state almost a year ago. At first adjusting had been a little awkward, but we liked not bumping into any exes on either side of the spectrum. My wife is a petite bombshell. (just ask me) She's right around five feet tall, right around a buck ten, 34 C's and a sweet ass and delectable pussy. We have a good sex life. Maybe not as good as the more than once a day average we ran when we first got together, but good. I always thought that my wife was a pretty good girl before we met. I mean I knew she had been with a few guys, nowadays I'd be amazed if she hadn't, what I found one cold winter night a few weeks ago changed that.

We had gone out and grabbed some McDonald's, then we were going to rent a movie, load up on candy and spend the night at home. While we were at McDonald's three guys came in. Janie's face turned white. I looked around and realized that it had something to do with the guys. Then one of them looked our way and his face brightened.

"Janie!" He said and walked over. "No shit, I haven't seen you in years. what are you doing out here."

"I live out here with my husband." Janie said. The guy shot me a wry look.

"Hey so you're the lucky guy. Someone told me Janie got married. I couldn't believe it, she used to be so wild." By now the other two guys had come over with the food.

"Janie wow, how's it goin'?" One of the other guys said. "We're goin' skiing tomorrow, we got lost. Do you know any good hotels around here?" My wife and I told them where the three local hotels were and they sat down to eat. During the course of the conversation which was raucous and bawdy, I learned that she had slept with two out of three of them, more than once, and had almost slept with the third. "You gotta' try it!" The first guy had joked learning his friend had passed out before sleeping with my wife. My wife was blushing a lot, but soon joking right along with them. When we were done eating she surprised me by telling them we were renting movies and crashing in and there was plenty of room, if they didn't want to get a hotel. I tried to give her a mad look, she shocked me further by giving one back. She excused herself to pee, and I went too. Once safely outside the bathrooms we stared each-other down. I had told her months ago that I fantasized about her with other men. She told me she was just going to flirt and it was my idea to being with. I was a little upset, but also a little aroused. In the parking lot she told me she would ride with them, in case they got lost and we headed off to the video store. She was all over them at the video place, laughing and falling on them. It looked as though she had taken her bra off, but I wasn't sure. They rented a movie, and I rented a movie and we spent another fifteen dollars on candy. Again she rode with them. They pulled in the driveway right behind me and we went in the house.

The small talk and tours of the house didn't last long and with it now totally dark outside we emptied the candy onto the coffee table and sat down to watch the movie. I sat in the chair which is in front of the couch. They all sat on the couch, and my wife after grabbing an old comforter lay on top of them. The comforter covered everything except their heads, and I had to turn around to look anyway so I played it coy and tried to get into the movie. About halfway through it my wife got up and paused it. As she walked past me I noticed her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped. She saw me looking.

"They were digging into me." She said smiling then she crawled over to me and put her hand on my crotch. It was rock hard, and had been for the whole movie. "Just as I thought she said. Pee break." She went to the bathroom and then changed into her Pajamas which consisted of the panties she'd been wearing, which were see-thru, and a loose T-shirt. When she came out I almost died. She walked right up to me, and checked to make sure my dick was still hard. It was.

"You're already saying yes." She whispered and climbed back onto the couch. The movie started again. It wasn't long before I heard her moaning softly behind me. I tried not to look, not wanting to know. After about a half an hour, the movie was almost over, and she was moaning loudly. I finally turned around. Her shirt had been slipped off, and the comforter was down. One of them was sucking a nipple, the other had two fingers buried in her pussy, her panties were stretched to one side. She was passionately kissing the third. As I watched the one she was kissing pulled the hand out of her pussy. The one who had been fingering her asked why and he pointed at me and took the panties off.

"Your wife tells us you're into panties." He said and pulled hers off and tossed them to me. Then they both began fingering her. Working two fingers each into her sopping wet hole. I just stared I could feel the dampness of her panties in my hand as they leaned her back and the first one took of his pants and began to fuck her. She reached over and freed another one's cock which she pulled towards her waiting lips and began loudly slurping on. After a few minutes the one fucking her began to breathe heavy and then came, filling her with cum.

The one she had been sucking took his place and the third one reached under her and began to finger her asshole. From where I sat, I could see her pussy being stretched by this man's cock, and I could see the edge of her asshole with, not one, but two fingers invading it. Soon he came as well, and the third one now naked flipped her over and slowly shoved his cock into her asshole. The new position caused semen to begin to leak from her gaping pussy. A drop of it fell on the couch. After several minutes he two came pulling out after the first burst and hosing her asshole and pussy. Then they moved into the bedroom, it took me a few minutes to come to terms with the spectacle I had just witnessed.

Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers