Old Friends, New Pleasures Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle watched as Lynn grabbed another bar of soap, started washing his body off. Soon his attention was on her, as she washed down his chest, to his stomach, making her way down to his cock. She started stroking the soap up and down his hardness, he took her face into his hands, kissed her deeply. Tracing his tongue along her lips, kissing his way down to her neck up to her earlobe, sucking on it gently. Kyle whispered into her ear, "I don't want to waste anytime, I want to fuck you, now."

Lynn looked up at him, smiled, and said, "Well, let's rinse off and we can get out of here." They stood under the water rinsing off any soap from their bodies and looked over at Kaleb and Cassie as she had just come in his mouth, hard and long, and now he was kissing her deeply, letter her taste how sweet she was.

Lynn told Cassie, "We are gonna get out of here", and Cassie said, "We will be right behind you." She kissed Kaleb and pushed him under the water so they could rinse off. Kaleb turned the water off and closed the shower door on his way out.

Cassie handed him a towel, he said, "This could be the best weekend I have ever had."

Kaleb dried Cassie off, kissing her neck, and whispered in her ear, "I can't wait to come inside of you." As they walked by the bedroom and looked in, they didn't see anyone, but they did hear noise from the living room. Low and behold, the curtains were open and the sun was coming up. The four were eating breakfast and had ordered extra for them. They sat and grabbed a plate. Everyone started talking about the wedding, and the fact they were gonna have to see the "happy couple" later that day before they all left town.

Ben spoke up, "But we still have a few hours until then." They all smiled and sipped their juice and coffee, cleaning off the plates of food. Ben was sitting with Katie on the couch, Kaleb with Cassie at the table, and Lynn and Kyle were on the floor.

Ben started nuzzling Katie's neck, whispering into her ear if she is ready for more. She turned to him, kissed him on the lips and said, "Ready when you are." Ben started to move his hands down her body, looking for the sweet spot he feasted on earlier. When he found it, she was already wet, he started rubbing his fingers up and down her slit, circling her clit, as she sucked on his neck. She could see his cock growing hard, as she reached her hand to move his towel out of the way. She began to stroke him, the faster he moved on her pussy, the faster she pumped on his cock, soon he was hard and she was ready. Katie started sucking on his neck again, up to his ear, and she begged, "Fuck me, Ben, fuck me now." The other four were watching, all getting turned on.

Ben pulled Katie up onto his lap, teasing his hard cock against her wet pussy. She kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He placed his hands on her hips and thrust into her, while he pushed her down. She held still here, his cock hard and throbbing inside of her, while she continued to kiss him. He moved his head lower to suck on her breasts, teasing her nipples with his tongue, making them taut. She began to slowly move up and down on him, lifting herself, and then closing down on him again, tightening her pussy each time. She started moving faster, sliding on his cock, taking him deeper in each time. Katie held on to his shoulders, arched her back, while he thrust her hips down hard, fucking her deeper, faster. She could feel him throbbing inside of her, she knew he was coming soon, his cock felt this way when she sucked it earlier. She started squeezing her pussy, contracting it around him, she knew she was coming soon too. Ben felt her tight cunt moving up and down on him, he let out a moan, thrusting harder into her. Katie moved her head to his ear and panted, "Come for me Ben, mmmmmm baby, you feel so good, fuck me harder, cum inside me." That was it, Ben let out a groan, sucked on her neck, and emptied himself into her, still thrusting as he felt her come, her pussy pulsating around his cock, milking all of the cum out of him. Katie stayed on his lap, keeping him inside of her, while they both came down, when they turned their heads to the moaning around the room.

Kaleb had Cassie on top of the table, laid out for him, he stood at the edge of the table. She was begging him to fuck her, and he shoved his cock inside of her, thrusting into her hard and fast. Cassie let out a yelp, pleasure, no pain, she begged him to fuck her, and he was giving it to her. Her legs were hanging off the edge of the table, spread open and wide, taking him in deeper. Cassie moaned that she was gonna cum, so Kaleb slowed down, stroking in and out of her, pacing himself. He wanted her to come, but he wanted it to be good, and memorable. Kaleb placed two of his fingers on her clit and started rubbing it, slowly, making her tremble, but when he felt she was close, he stopped. Then he lifted one of her legs to his shoulder, put his hands on her sides and started thrusting in and out of her, deeply, but at a slow pace. Cassie held on to the table, her breasts bouncing back and forth, she moaned, almost screamed, and he started fucking her harder. When she heard Kaleb grunt, she felt him cum inside of her. He slowed down, but continued fucking her, until he was empty. He collapsed on top of her, sweaty, and tired. Cassie held on to him as his legs gave way, and kissed him.

On the floor, Lynn and Kyle were already fucking. He had her on her knees, a pillow under her chest. Kyle was fucking her hard and fast, she was already going to come. He slid his cock in and out of her, fast, deep, it felt so good she couldn't even scream, barely any noise was coming from her mouth, just panting. He slowed down, and kept thrusting into her, when he felt his cum bubbling in his balls, he knew it would be soon. He pushed into her one last time, hard and deep, he could feel her pussy pulsating around him, she moaned out loud and that took him over the edge. He came long and hot inside of her, holding himself there until he was done.

After they all came down, napped for an hour or so, the guys left to go back to their room, take a shower, pack and check out of the hotel. The girls did the same, and they all met down in the lobby. They waited for Jen and Micah to come down, went to the bar and had lunch, talking about all the great times they had, of course leaving the newlyweds out of the extracurricular activities of the morning and previous evening. They said their goodbyes at the airport, after Jen and Micah boarded their plane, the six of them said their separate goodbyes, making plans for when they would see each other again. This time not planning on waiting for the next wedding.

12