Old Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

"Kosmas," Simon said. "Their best hunter."

"The... the mask?" Tiffany asked.

"Bushpig," Simon answered. "It's sacred to them. They've had it longer than any can remember. Their song is a prayer to bring back their crops and heal their livestock. They won't live much longer if things don't improve dramatically."

The hunter sat directly opposite to her, across the fire. He sat with his legs open and his large hands resting on his knees. Tiffany looked away but could still feel his eyes on her.

Men and women ate fitfully around her, their portions far smaller than what she was given. She expected looks of anger or jealousy but saw none. A small boy came up to her, eyes downcast but hands held straight out. He held a simple bracelet made of some long grass. She almost refused it but, instead took it. As soon as the child ran off, she dropped it on the ground by her feet.

"You should eat," Simon said.

"I'm not hungry. And there are flies all over the food. What kind of fruit is this anyway?"

Before he could answer, an old man approached. The singing died away and a strange hush filled the area. She could physically feel the sudden silence. Everyone seemed to be watching her. The old man held a cup of steaming liquid in his hands. He stopped before Tiffany and knelt, speaking to her. Tiffany waited for Simon to translate but, when he didn't, she asked what the man had said.

Simon seemed to hesitate. "He says it's an honor to have you here and they hope your presence appeases the gods of old. That they make the land fertile again."

The liquid in the cup smelled bitter. Tiffany forced another smile. "No thank you," she said. "I really hope everything works out for everyone but I'm not thirsty."I don't give a damn what happens to you, she thought.As soon as I'm out of here, you all can rot for all I care.

"Drink it," Simon told her. His eyes glittered in the light.

"I really don't-"

"Drink it now," he said. "The man won't get up until you've finished it all."

"Fuck you," Tiffany said with a smile as she took the cup. "I hope you and my father die horribly once I'm back home." Still smiling, she gulped the drink down and nearly threw it back up again. It was sour and salty and tasted like burned coffee. The singing started up immediately, louder than before.

The liquid, tea Tiffany liked to think, burned going down and seemed to sit heavily in her stomach, warming her. She looked around at everyone but found Kosmas still watching her. The warmth began to radiate from her belly to her toes and ears. Her stomach rumbled loudly as the smell of the fruit wafted up to her. Tiffany waved away some of the gathered flies and pulled her hair over her shoulder to stroke it nervously.

Beneath the young woman's boots, her toenails thickened and grew out until they pressed against the inside of her boots. She grimaced at the slightly pain in her cramped feet while looking around. Sounds began to mix together and every time she moved her head, there seemed to be a delay until her eyes caught up to what she was looking at.

"Was that alcohol?" Tiffany asked. She shook her head slowly. "Alcohol in there?"

"No," Simon answered. His voice seemed to come from far away. "Not alcohol."

Tiffany scratched at the back of her neck and then along her lean stomach. The stars spun above her.

"So many stars out here," the young woman said. "So many. Look at them. All of them."

Thick, dark brown hairs sprouted from between her shoulder blades. The bristly hairs grew slowly up her spine, becoming lighter and lighter until they were nearly pure white. The young woman felt a sharp pain in her belly. The smell of the fruit became nearly overpowering and she drooled at the scent of it. Looking down, she found a fruit that looked similar to a pear. She grabbed it, waving away the flies before biting into it. The flesh of the fruit was warm and sweet and the juice ran down her chin while she quickly ate it. Wiping at drool and juice on her mouth, the young woman grabbed another fruit, barely taking the time to wait for the flies to leave before biting into it.

Fine white hairs grew from her brows. More and more of the hairs pushed through her skin to slowly cover her forehead. Tiffany grunted at a sharp spike of pain along her stomach. She felt incredibly hungry. Her lower canine teeth slid from her jaw. They were forced outward while they lengthened, the base of the tooth growing larger and larger into miniature tusks. Her jaw popped, pushing forward to accommodate her growing snout.

As her mouth pushed forward, her nose was pulled back. Her nostrils flared and the young woman grunted again, sloppily biting through an entire fruit, seeds and all. Juice ran down her face and along her chest. She wiped at it, licking the juice from her fingers until they were clean. The skin around her nose began to darken and the flesh itself took on a thick, leathery texture. Cartilage formed beneath her nose, pushing it forward along her small muzzle.

"Twenty-two years ago," Simon said. Tiffany snorted, turning to him as she shoveled another fruit into her mouth. "Your father and I were staying in a village like this one while on a hunt. We were welcomed with open arms. We watched something that night that I'll never forget."

Tiffany pulled at her shirt, digging fingers into her bra to find a piece of fruit that had fallen. She grabbed it and grunted happily, popping it into her mouth. She licked her fingers, unaware of the thick hairs growing from the backs of her hands. More coarse, dark brown fur spread down her back. She scratched at herself with one hand. Two young women came up behind her. They unbuttoned her shirt carefully and then pulled it away. Tiffany squealed in pleasure as the cool night air caressed her lightly furred body.

The two women struggled with Tiffany's bra before one pulled a knife from a sheath at her waist. With a quick flick, the young woman's bra came free. Tiffany sat, unconcerned with her sudden nakedness. Sweat, dirt and juice lined her taut white belly. The two women scratched at the thick fur growing along Tiffany's back and she arched herself, sighing happily. Everything danced around her and she felt so warm and good and hungry.

Her belly rumbling loudly, Tiffany went to her knees in front of the platter of fruit. Her jaw continued to push forward and she pushed at the food with a wet, wide nose. Her small, pert breasts hung beneath her. The young woman bit at one of the fruits and then, as if remembering who she was, she picked it up and ate it instead. The women struggled with one of her boots. A third, older than the first two, joined them and the all pulled until her foot was free.

"A young man," Simon continued. "Something wrong with him mentally. He was aggressive. Angry all the time. Fought all the time. They performed a ceremony with him. Changed him. They drew out his aggression and focused it. I watched him change with my own eyes. Something like a tiger and a man."

The three women pulled at Tiffany's other boot and it came free more easily than the first. She dug her toes into the ground, flicking at the dirt with her thick, long toenails. Skin bulged at the base of her spine. Tiffany growled, arching her thick furred back. Sweat dripped from her body to mix with the dirt. Her breasts swelled beneath her. Her small, pink nipples hardened and then continued expanding. Tiffany's hard belly bulged lightly. Dark brown fur sprouted between her growing breasts to trace in a line down to her belly button. Blue veins stood out on her engorged breasts. Translucent liquid formed on the tips of her thick nipples.

The bump on her back pushed out into a short, thick hairless tail.

Kosmas stood. Two men stood on either side of him and they untied the cloth holding the hunter's manhood. The cloth fell to the ground and Kosmas stood glistening naked in the light of the fire. He was erect as he stared at the changing woman. Around him, the men began a low, powerful chant.

"That young man became a pure hunter," Simon explained. "An... avatar, if you will. Of an old god. The village never went hungry again. They sacrificed the young man and his need to fight and focused it into whatthey needed. That young man personified it."

Tiffany abandoned all pretense, lost in her hunger. She grunted softly while gorging herself on the fruit, heedless of the flies buzzing around her. Her powerful jaws snapped at the food, small tusks tearing at the offerings. White fur grew along her muzzle and down her neck. Her belly bulged further, pushing the thick line of fur until it brushed the dirt beneath her. Tiny bumps appeared on the side of her belly, just below her left breast. The flesh darkened in a rough round patch around the bumps. More bumps appeared on the right side of her belly, closer to her pelvis. A third patch of skin darkened. A fourth. Skin puckered in the patch of skin below her breast. The skin tightened and twisted and a new dark black nipple pushed from the forming areola.

Seven more nipples formed in two lines down either side of her belly until eight dark, erect nipples stood at attention beneath her breasts. Her vestigial tail continued to grow and then flicked side-to-side as nerves and muscles connected it to the rest of her body. Dark black hairs grew from the tip of the tail into a thick tuft.

Gray and silver hairs sprouted among the white hairs lining her shoulders and upper back, turning darker as it grew down her body. The hair along her spine grew bushy and the three women ran their fingers through it, eyes wide in wonderment.

Sharp pinches below all eight of Tiffany's teats made her squeal in pain. Drops of liquid expressed from the nipples as her milk came in. Small lumps formed beneath each teat and they began to swell.

Tiffany blinked. Bits of fruit and juice mixed with the coarse fur along her short muzzle. The young woman looked down her face. She could see the fur and the blunt, black snout. Her small tusks jutted up and out of her muzzle and she touched them gingerly. Her heart raced in her chest. She looked around herself in a panic.

Simon watched her with hardly any expression. Three women stood in attendance, stroking her back. Stroking the thick tuft of fur along her back. She couldfeel their fingers strokingher fur. She was naked from the waist up and her breasts were enormous. She touched them and her fingers slid along firm, marbled flesh until she brushed the fur lining her belly. Tiffany squealed in terror and looked down to see eight small breasts on either side of her bulging stomach.

"What!" Tiffany yelled, her voice sounded strange to her ears. She touched her fingers to the side of her head. The fur along her face was smooth and soft. Her ears warped beneath her touch. The ridge along the top of her ear shifted, pulling back into a point. They continued to expand, pulling further and further back. Silky black hairs sprouted from the backs of her ears growing around to completely cover them. Long hairs grew from the pointed tips of her ears.

Tiffany kicked herself back, landing on her ass away from the fire. She grunted, groaning as her jeans grew tight on her. Flesh bulged over the top of her pants and the fabric whined to try to contain her growing body.

"It!" she screamed. "It hurts!" The three women came to her, two tugging at the sides of her jeans, fingers pressing against her soft, furry sides. The third quickly worked to unbutton the pants. "No! No. Not help! Naked! Under there!"

Tiffany's head swam. She tried to push at the women but they wouldn't go. Tiffany's ass swelled and the jeans gave, ripping down the back to expose her bare ass. Her thong disappeared between her large ass cheeks. Hairs dotted the smooth, white skin of her ass. Tiffany fell forward to her hands and knees, squealing loudly in pain. Her thighs bulged and the hole in her jeans grew larger. With a quick word, the woman pulled her knife to cut the band of Tiffany's jeans and the thin string of her thong.

The women pulled at the jeans. Tiffany fell to her belly, crying out as her aching breasts slammed to the ground. Milk spurted from her large breasts and she rolled to her side, kicking with her feet. Her toes popped and lengthened, leaving the pinky toes in place as the bones and skin stretched. A large, thick white nail grew from both of her small toes, splitting the toenails until the new claws were longer than the toes.

With a final tug, the young woman's jeans came free. One of the women pulled Tiffany's thong from between her ass. Tiffany knelt on hands and knees in full view of everyone, completely naked.

"No," Tiffany whispered. "Not. No. Not right." It was so difficult for her to think. She was famished. She looked up to see two empty platters of food and a third nearly empty. The young woman grunted softly, crawling forward. She felt the nipples of her breasts and the thick fur down her belly brushing against the dirt. Adults and children danced around her while the men sang in loud, ringing voices that added to her confusion. It was all sound and fury and flames and food in her mind. She couldn't stop herself from gorging. The young woman shoved her snout into the food, grunting happily while she fed.

"Only here," Simon mused. "Only here they need their lands to be fertile. They don't need hunters. I've been through here several times. I knew the people. When your father called... I knew exactly what to do with a greedy young woman that only thought of herself. Like the other man, we would focus and redirect that unending need for ...things. That unendinghunger. Only, that's not all that's needed."

Simon looked over at Kosmas and nodded. The young hunter stepped forth.

"They need the land to be fertile," Simon whispered.

Tiffany paused, sniffing at the air. She looked up and moaned. Kosmas stood before her. In her mind, she saw him not as he was but as she needed. He was huge and thick with black and silver and white fur. He stood on hooved feet with magnificent short tusks and sharp ears. His cock was long and twisted and red and she drooled at the thought of him inside of her.

The young woman spread her thick thighs in anticipation. Her bare pussy swelled, the labia bulging outward until they pressed firmly together. Dark brown hairs continued to sprout from her ass to spread down and cover her thighs. Her long, tufted tail flicked in excitement.

Kosmas walked around the fire, the light flickering off of his smooth, black body. The song changed into a chant. He stepped behind the woman and looked down. His erection throbbed painfully, kept hard from a concoction he'd drank earlier to keep himself from going soft. He knew his duty but the thought of fucking this... animal... made him worry that he'd not be able to perform. She had the shape of a woman but, barely.

He'd never take a real woman after this. He'd be too unclean. Fit only to hunt and to satisfy this creature. But, because of his sacrifice, his village would prosper. He'd gladly offered himself up. The young man stared at Tiffany. Even her sex was different, he realized. Like the animal she had become. He steeled himself, leaning forward to guide himself into her. The thick fur along her back tickled his smooth, hard stomach and he grimaced. Her sex felt hot and moist against the head of his cock and, before he could lose his nerve, he pressed into her.

Tiffany squealed as Kosmas took her. She pushed back, taking all of him while licking at the platter and dirt for any dropped pieces of fruit. Her tail flicked at the young man's chest and side and she could feel his thick fingers holding her soft, wide hips. Dark brown fur crept up her forearm to mix with the silver, gray and white fur along her shoulders. Her heavy breasts and small teats swung below her, as full of milk as her bulging stomach was full of food. She bucked her hips wildly, lost in the pleasure, imagining that long red cock filling her. Her ears flicked and she licked at her wide, black wet snout.

Kosmas grit his teeth. He hated that the creature felt good to him. That he found himself enjoying the feel of her. She squealed and moaned, nearly like a woman as they rutted. With a snarl, Kosmas slammed harder and harder into Tiffany, willing himself to orgasm until finally, he felt himself release. The young man hissed out between his teeth as he felt himself swell over and over.

With a long, loud squeal, Tiffany raised her muzzle, baring her tusks. She could feel the male filling her with his seed. She rocked herself, lowering her body until her breasts rubbed against the ground, adding to the pleasure she felt. Her own orgasm shocked her. She gnashed her teeth as her pussy contracted around the male's cock, holding him in place.

The young hunter leaned forward to his hands, breathing carefully through his mouth. The creature's musk was powerful and threatened to turn his stomach when he considered what he'd just done. He felt the inside of her pulsing, gripping his cock. Milking him. He prayed that it would be enough.

Slowly, carefully, Kosmas pulled back until his cock popped free. Without a word, he stood and walked away from his people. He would spend a day cleansing himself and then lose himself in a hunt. When he returned, he could face his people proudly.

Tiffany rolled to her side. She stared at all the people as waves of pleasure still rolled through her body. The three women that attended her cooed at her, stroking and scratching the fur around her ears and along her back. She groaned as her toes fused together. The thick nails continued to grow into one large hoof on each foot.

Sweat dotted the woman's body. Tiffany blinked slowly at a growing knot within her belly. The knot became a sharp pain and she cried out, long thick tongue lapping at her snout while her furred hands pressed against her stomach. Something moved inside of her. The three women whispered to her, stroking her muzzle and neck and back. Their voices helped to soothe her but Tiffany squealed, jerking in pain.

The woman's extended belly swelled further, fur and skin moving slightly. The women carefully pushed her, struggling to move her heavy body until two more joined in. They rolled her to her hands and knees so her belly could hang free. Shapes moved within and a sharp pain wracked her body. Tiffany's bulging vagina swelled, winking slightly as it opened. The older woman that had helped her before moved to her rear, tsk'ing as she watched. The other four women held Tiffany in place while the pains began to come faster and faster.

Squealing and screaming with sweat dripping to the ground around her, Tiffany felt herself pushing. There was a steady, rhythmic voice in her ear that she couldn't understand but she found herself pushing every time the voice spoke. She gasped, large ragged breaths and pushed again. Over and over.

She pushed her first piglet through and the old woman helped to pull. The four women whispered encouragement as Tiffany continued to push and breathe, squealing and growling occasionally in pain. One by one her piglets were born until the four women slowly lay her down on her side. Tiffany moaned in appreciation and then bucked as the first piglet found her teat. It startled her but the sensation of it suckling against her gave her a sense of relief that she hadn't known she needed. Her breastsached.

Tiffany rolled herself slightly as six normal little piglets came to their mother to feed. Small and pink with faint traces of brown and white and black fur, they suckled against her and she felt a huge surge of pride at their birth. She looked at the moving shapes (a distant part of her said she should know what they were) around her, sighing happily while she stroked the little piglets with her hand.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers