Old Guy Gets Lucky with Young Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came alive with her sitting next to me. After having watched her play three games of intense volleyball, her surprise striptease show made me feel as if she were undressing in slow motion just for my benefit. Suddenly, I felt younger, taller, and fitter. Over and again, as if watching a recorded loop in my mind, I watched her peel her bikini bra cups from her beautiful breasts, first one and then the other.

The woman of my lust through three volleyball matches, I still couldn't believe she was sitting beside me topless. Dear God in Heaven, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Even though her tits weren't the biggest breasts I've seen, a full B cup, they weren't the smallest either. Nonetheless, they were nicely roundly, cone shaped, and perfectly symmetrical, and easily could fit nicely in my hand and/or mouth. Besides, much like women soccer players and marathon runners, it's a rarity to see women volleyball players with big tits. Between watching her play, watching her drying herself with my towel, and seeing her topless, I had an erection, along with my fantasy of having wild sex with her.

"Wow." I couldn't stop myself from blurting an involuntary positive reaction to seeing her breasts and her erect nipples.

"Sorry, but I'm so hot," she said fanning herself with her hand and giving me an unembarrassed laugh, while resting back on her hands, as is she was impersonating an Adirondack chair. She arched her back and curved up her torso, as if offering me her breasts on an altar. "Do you mind me sitting here topless?" She looked down at her breasts, before looking up at me with a sexy smile and a look that told me that she loved showing me her tits. "If it bothers you, I can--"

Do I mind? Do I mind seeing the naked breasts of a young, pretty, blonde woman, who I've been lusting over for the past hour and a half? If I don't mind watching nudity on television and in the movies, now that a young topless beauty is sitting beside me in real life on my beach blanket, why would I mind? I'd have to be out of my mind to mind my volleyball playing mermaid sitting next to me topless.

Bothers me? Why would it bother me to see her tits? It bothers me that I dare not touch, feel, and caress her breasts and suck her nipples. It bothers me that I can't push her down in the hot sand, stick my cock in her mouth, and force her to blow me, before ripping off her bikini bottoms and making sweet love to her, while everyone on the beach watches.

"Don't be silly. I don't mind at all," I said staring at her erect nipples, while feeling my lips move in the shape of a goldfish wanting and expecting food. Got milk?

"I'm glad you like my breasts," she said looking to where I was staring, before looking up at me with those big, beautiful, blue eyes and her electric smile and looking as if she wanted to ask me a question. In the way she said she was glad that I liked her breasts and in the way she looked at me with wonder, I thought she was going to invite me to touch them and to feel them. Only, she asked me something else, something better, and something that I may have asked her, if I were a younger man. "Did you ever have sex on the beach?"

Preoccupied with her naked breasts, imagining touching them, feeling them, and caressing them, before sucking her nipples, it took me a few seconds to understand her question. Much in the way of a long, slow, comfortable screw up against the wall, I thought she was talking about the cocktail, that is, until she reached her hand over and grabbed hold of my erection that tented my bathing suit. Then, as if she was claiming ownership of a volleyball that had tangled itself in the net, she reached beneath my bathing suit and touched my cock and my balls through the mesh lining.

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. If there is a God, he or she was sitting there on my beach blanket with me and orchestrating her movements. Just as I couldn't believe she was fondling my cock through my bathing suit, I couldn't believe she asked me if I ever had sex on the beach. Even with all the free sex that went on in the sixties, unless they were high on drugs and/or college coeds a long way from home, or prostitutes, women weren't this unabashedly and sexually forward as was this young, sexy vixen.

"No," I said now excited by the anticipation of her next question.

She gave me a look that made me want to sell every possession that I owned to have enough money to run away with her to some tropical island, where she could play volleyball all day, every day. I imagined us traveling the world, her playing professional volleyball, me watching, and us having hot sex after every game. Needing to be hit with a baseball bat to the back of the head for me to understand her true intention of her question, she reiterated her question again, this time directing it more personally.

"Would you like to have sex on the beach?"

Sex on the Beach? Even then, being that this woman was so young and so beautiful, and I was so old and so decrepit, I wasn't sure of her meaning. Was she propositioning me or offering me a cocktail? Thinking that this was a joke that her friends put her up to, I looked around for her friends, before looking back at her in shock. I hoped she was asking me if I wanted to have sex with her and not with someone else, her mother or her grandmother. Short of that, be it a Long, Slow, Comfortable Screw Against the Wall or Sex on the Beach, I could use a stiff drink right about now, before even contemplating answering her question.

"Yes," I said, just in case she was propositioning me, when she looked at me with her big, blue eyes, while awaiting my answer.

Even though there were plenty of people around, as if we were alone and just talking, oblivious to everyone as to what we were doing, she reached over and took hold of my bathing suit waistband.

"Lift up your hips, so that I can pull down your swim trunks and get at your cock," she said pulling my bathing suit down to my ankles, when I obeyed her.

What? Are you kidding me? Is she nuts? Am I nuts for going along with her? Delivering immoral and immodest sex to an even a higher level, where have I been that this younger generation has taken off with free love and public sex?

Stunned that she removed my bathing suit on a public beach, I was just as stunned that I was going along with her. Not caring or even thinking about the beach patrol arresting me for public indecency and lewd and lascivious behavior, my embarrassment of having my cock so exposed in public wasn't enough for me to protest too much. Fortunately, secluded and surrounded within a small conclave of adults, there were no children close by watching us. Fearing she'd rescind her offer for sex, if I didn't I obey her by lifting my hips, when she tugged down on my waistband, and fearing she'd rescind her offer for sex, once she saw my limp, little cock, I allowed her to strip me naked, nonetheless.

Normally a slow, floppy mover without a dose of Viagra, I was so proud when my cock sprung to life on its own and was ready for some hard, probing action. No doubt, even Ralph, Jr. was tired of his steady diet of elderly women and, ready for action, was prepared to show me and her that he still had what it takes in him to have sex with a hot chick who was a third his age. With an experienced hand, she grabbed hold of my cock with a tight grip, as if it was a joystick or a stick shift. Suddenly, I was conspicuously nervous.

"Do you think we should do this here?" I sat up to watch her stare at my cock, take a firmer hold of it, and stroke me. Her small, soft hand felt so good on my big, hard cock. "Maybe we can find somewhere more private," I said looking around the crowded beach for someplace to go. Suddenly feeling so awkwardly embarrassed by being so exposed, I looked to see if anyone was watching us.

"Shh," she said pushing me back down on my blanket with a strong, stiff arm to my chest, as if repelling a hard serve or slamming home a volley, while still stroking me with her other hand. "I've done this plenty of times before," she said with a sexy laugh. "No one cares and I really need to suck your cock," she said in a sexy voice, while looking deeply in my eyes, before lowering her body and getting comfortable between my legs. "I love sucking a big, stiff prick, after winning a hard fought game," she said while kissing and licking the head of my cock.

Definitely figuring that I had died and gone to Heaven, if I wasn't so sexually excited, I would have thought I was dreaming. At that point, I didn't care how many games she won or how many cocks she sucked, so long as she was sucking mine. Not caring where I was and who saw us having sex, if I died right now, although I'd prefer the Grim Reaper wait just a few more minutes, until I ejaculated my aged cum in her sweet young mouth, dying right now would be okay. Trying to remember so far back, the last time a twenty-something-year-old had my sixty-something-year-old cock in her mouth was, well, more than thirty years ago, when I was a twenty-something-year-old, too.

"Oh, my God, Samantha."

"Sam," she said saying it forcefully enough and obviously important enough for her to remove my cock from her mouth to speak. "Call me Sam. I like being called Sam. It makes me hot being called Sam."

If being called Sam makes her hot, who am I to deny her to be so sexually aroused? Literally and figuratively, it would be my pleasure to call her Sam.

"Your mouth feels so good, Sam. Suck my cock, Sam. Suck it, Sam. Stroke me Sam. Stroke me while sucking me, Sam," I said reaching a hand down to fondle her breast and finger her nipple, while looking around to see if anyone was watching what we were doing but, strangely enough, no one was.

"I like it rough," she said removing my cock from her mouth again to speak to me in a husky voice that was filled with sexual arousal, while looking up at me with those electric blue eyes. "Fuck my face, Ralph. Give it to me good and hard, real good and hard. Really hump my mouth hard and pull my hair, as if I was your nasty bitch and you were forcing me to blow you. I need you to cum in my mouth. I need to feel your warm, oozy load splash against the back of my throat. I need to taste your salty sperm. The protein that comes from cum makes me a better volleyball player," she said with a sexy laugh.

As if we were of one mind, she said all the things that I was thinking.

"Fuck my face, Ralph. Give it to me good and hard, real good and hard. Really hump my mouth hard and pull my hair, as if I was your nasty bitch and you were forcing me to blow you. I need you to cum in my mouth. I need to feel your warm, oozy load splash against the back of my throat. I need to taste your salty sperm. The protein that comes from cum makes me a better volleyball player."

Wow, a match made in Heaven with her being so young and me being so old, with me loving my cock sucked and her loving to suck cock, I couldn't believe how much we had in common that we actually think alike.

A devotee of the game, dedicated to the sport of women's volleyball, even as a mere spectator, willing to take one for the team, the least that I could do was to cum in her oh, so sweet and oh, so young mouth. Just as she requested and not caring or even looking who was watching us, I put a hand to the back of her pretty, blonde head and gently pushed down, before pushing down harder and really fucking her face and humping her mouth more forcefully, while she stroked me faster. With most of the length of my cock in her mouth, she was really sucking my cock now and I couldn't wait to explode my warm load against the back of her throat. How someone so young can become such a great volleyball player and a talented cocksucker amazed me. A very talented volleyball player and cocksucker by winning so very many games, no doubt, she must have had lots of practice sucking cock.

Oh, yeah, if this sexy bitch likes it rough, I could definitely accommodate her. If it takes my protein for her to win at volleyball, who am I to deny her that privilege of excelling in her chosen sport? A patron of the sport, a win/win for both of us, I was giving her what she wanted and what I so needed.

I couldn't help but wonder if the Williams sisters, Venus and Serena, needed to suck cock for a steady diet of cum to win so very many tennis matches. I always imagined having hot sex with them, but they'd definitely kill me. Only, what a way to die.

"Suck it, Sam. Suck my cock, Sam. Blow me, Sam. Yeah, that's right Sam, suck it. Suck my big prick, Sam. Make me cum, Sam. Oh, yeah, Sam. Don't stop. I'm right there. Suck it, suck it, suck it!"

Oh, my God, as soon as she told me to cum in her mouth, I was so ready to explode all that I had. Maybe because she was so young and uninhibited, but never have I had such an exciting blowjob before. Never have I had sex with someone so young and so wild. Never have I felt such sexual excitement. So close to cumming, just one minute, a few deep sucks, and a few hard strokes more...

I must have been humping the air in my sleep because people were looking over at me. Wiping open my eyes with my fingers, I sat up on my blanket acting as if nothing was wrong. I looked at my watch and with a snap of my fingers, just like that, I was twenty minutes older and twenty minutes closer to death. In a blink of two closed eyes during a twenty minute nap, one thousand two hundred seconds of my life disappeared for good. Such a waste of time sleeping, when I have so little precious time left, I'll never get that part of my life back again. I must have dozed off from the heat of the hot sun and from the one beer that I had, while watching the volleyball game.

"Wow, what a sexy dream that was. It felt real enough, if only it was real."

It's a good thing I was wearing plenty of sunscreen. It's a good thing I dozed off for only twenty minutes. I checked my pant pockets and it's a good thing no one stole my wallet, my cell phone, my car keys, and/or my money, while I was basking on the shore, as if a beached walrus, and dreaming about my young, pretty, blonde volleyball player blowing me.

I've been having a lot of those types of dreams lately. My most recent reoccurring dream, a real nightmare actually, is that I wake up in a nursing home as a patient. I figure the dream is a foreboding thought and a real warning that I need to take seriously. Maybe I should stop drinking. Maybe I should start exercising more or go on a diet to lose a few pounds. At the very least, maybe I should start walking more.

If a nursing home is going to be my reality soon, then I'd like to have one last fling with a woman half my age now. Oh, yeah, I'd love to have sex with a nice 30-year-old or 35-year-old. I wouldn't kick a 40-year-old or a 45-year-old out of my bed for eating crackers either, so long as she looked younger. Only, just as I no longer give older women a second look, younger women don't even give me a first look.

Now that I'm older, it's funny how I think about the time that I have left differently, as more of a finite amount, something that younger people wouldn't do or even understand. It used to be that I so impatiently waited for time to pass, especially when standing in line waiting at the bank, at the hospital, or at a restaurant. Now, while taking in my surroundings, I'm aware of every tick of my watch and use whatever time I have left to make new friends and/or enjoy new experiences. A change in philosophy and internal dialogue, thinking about aging more positively than negatively, I view the waiting in line part of my life, just as important as any other part of my life. Whatever I'm doing, even if it's something small and unimportant, it's still my life and that's what living life large is all about.

Taking a few seconds for me to get my bearings, I woke up a bit woozy, disoriented, and with an erection, before realizing that I was at the beach and dreaming about having sex with a female volleyball player that I had been watching, okay leering at and lusting over. Feeling horny, after my divorce and after dating a bevy of women my age and older, and giving up on trying to begin a new relationship at my age, I couldn't remember the last time I had sex, other than with my hairy hand. After watching all those, oh, so young and oh, so hot, women playing volleyball, I remembered now that I had a dream of one of them coming over and talking to me, before stripping topless, stripping me naked, and sucking my cock.

A dream so real, if I didn't know it was a dream, I would have imagined that I had almost ejaculated in the mouth of a twenty-something-year-old. Never having had a girlfriend even three years younger than me, mostly attracted to women my age for the benefit of having a conversation without having to explain who Howdy Doody, Captain Kangaroo, Ozzie Nelson, and Kukla, Fran, and Ollie were, I've even had girlfriends a few years older than me, but never one so shockingly young. Yet, now that I'm older, for some inexplicable reason, I've been thinking more about having sex with a much younger women. Then, after having such an erotic dream, I had an epiphany why so many older men want younger women.

Maybe, just as I do, they fear that death is looming just around the corner or that they'll be forever confined to a nursing home, until the day they die, and they don't want to die before experiencing the wilder side of life. As if I were Adam taking a bite of the forbidden apple, I longed for a taste of some just ripened fruit from the vine, instead of serving my palette a constant diet of aged wine with an Ensure chaser. Nonetheless, it's still a little scary weird that I should suddenly be so focused on youth, especially when every time a woman half my age catches me looking, actually, staring, okay leering, she scolds me with a look of violation, before nudging her boyfriend or husband.

Even though the beach was crowded with families, there were still plenty of knuckleheads playing football and Frisbee, while doing their best to get noticed by the skinny, blonde, young things wearing bikinis that were smaller than my handkerchief. Just as the men were acting goofy and silly, the women were mercilessly teasing the men by showing oh, so much skin. Can they show so much of their tits and asses on a public beach? Boy, times have changed. With so much to see, sitting amid an arcade of young, sexy, hot women, as if I was at the aquarium enjoying all the fish, I didn't know where to look.

Reading into what I was seeing, I remembered how I was like them back then, so very long ago. Testosterone filled dummies that think with their cocks and think that they knew everything but know nothing, I watched them all strut and pose around the beach, while making fools of themselves. If only I could have their slim, muscular body with the wisdom I have now, I'd possess all the answers to life. If only they still had drive-in movies, hot rod night, and car hops, older now but so much wiser, I'd be the cat's meow.

Tired of being alone and lonely, watching them flirt made me wish I were younger and had someone younger in my life, too. Only, old enough to be their much older brother, okay, father, alright, grandfather, what chance would I have with any one of those bikini clad, young beauties? Now with cougars coming of age and to their own and bedding men half their age, even women my age don't want an old guy like me. What's an old guy like me to do but to hope for lightning in a bottle and to get naked with a young cutie for one last fling?

Wishing I had a second chance to correct all the mistakes that I made in romantic relationships, wishing I could start over again with a younger and more energetic lover, I wondered how men my age attracted much younger women. Michael Douglas with Catherine Zeta Jones, Billy Bob Thornton with Angelina Jolie and a bevy of others, the late Tony Randall with Heather Harlan, fifty years his junior, Donald Trump and Hugh Heffner with everyone, and my hero, the late J. Howard Marshall II with Anna Nicole Smith, other than money and Viagra, what's their secret?