Old Habits

Story Info
Sometimes, it's hard to stop stripping in public.
3.8k words
4.47
66.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers

"Hey, wait for me!!" I heard a voice call.

She was running as fast as she could in her high heels so I held the lift doors open and smiled as she entered. What a babe! I certainly hadn't seen her here before.

"Thanks!" she said, blushing, as her tight floral top stretched with each of her heavy breaths.

"Do you work on this floor?" I asked, as she caught her breath and shuffled the papers she was carrying. "I haven't seen you before".

"Only since last week", she smiled with even white teeth. "I'm with Pearl Orient Travel. Just taking some documents down to Level 4".

My eyes were glued to her heaving chest; she was a small girl, with large breasts and slim hips. As I looked her up and down I admired her tight calf-length pants and the strappy high heels which showed off her pretty tanned feet with their painted toenails.

As the elevator whooshed down 26 floors, I realised I'd have to act fast if I was to have any chance of seeing her again.

"Seeing you're new around here, would you like to have lunch with me, perhaps? I'm going down now".

She looked me right in the eye, and hesitated.

"Well, not today", she answered.

My heart sank, until she added, with a bright grin, "But tomorrow I'm free".

Just then, the elevator doors opened at her floor.

"I'll meet you downstairs at Café Angelica tomorrow at 1 then", I said quickly.

"OK. Bye!" she said airily, as she waved her slim hand and walked off.

As I watched her click-clack down the corridor I admired the way the thin green fabric of her pants stretched across her neat butt. It was clear she was either pantyless, or was wearing a very small g-string.

As the elevator continued to the ground floor, I also realised I didn't even know her name - nor she mine - but that could wait until the next day.

+ + +

"So, do you make a habit of asking girls out in the elevator?" Meli asked, once we'd ordered. She'd taken off her jacket and the amount of tanned shoulder and cleavage she was showing was very distracting.

"Only the sexy ones", I grinned, raising my glass.

She clinked my glass and giggled, shaking her wonderful breasts as she did. She seemed quite conscious of the effect she was having on me, as she'd worn a very low cut dress. Hair-width straps kept the whole thing up and I could almost see the edges of her nipples where the neckline was cut very low.

"So have you been in town long?" I asked her, only half looking her in the face.

"Not really. I moved here from Sydney to take this job".

Meli paused, noticing my attention was on her cleavage. She gave me a tiny smile and stretched the strap of her top, allowing me to glimpse the generous curve of her breast. She let the dress fall back into place, lower than before, before continuing.

"So I'm hoping I'll make friends quickly. I'd get a bit lonely otherwise".

"Well, if ever you're in the mood to go out with someone, I'm available", I smiled, picking up her obvious hint.

"So you don't have a girlfriend?" she asked, sneaking a look at my ring finger.

"Well, I do", I said, pausing. "But let me tell you a little secret . . ."

I went on to explain to Meli that my girlfriend, Karen, was not that interested in sex and, in fact, wasn't the sort of girl who even tried to make herself sexy. As a result, I often went out with other women behind Karen's back, especially women who overtly exhibited their sexuality.

"Mmmm, that's interesting", Meli smiled. "You know, I've got a little secret too . . ."

My eyes widened as Meli told me how she'd worked for five years as an exotic dancer in Sydney and had moved cities to get away from a customer who'd started stalking her.

"Well, that explains two things", I grinned, as Meli continued to play with the neckline of her dress, pushing it down even further, now so that the edges of her nipples were showing.

"What are they?" she giggled.

"Well, it explains why you're able to wear a dress like that in such a sexy way", I explained, staring at the substantial amount of flesh which was now sticking out above the neckline of her dress.

"And?" she smiled, letting one strap fall off her shoulder altogether, baring almost all of her left nipple.

"Why a beautiful girl like you was so willing to accept a lunch invitation from me", I laughed.

Meli laughed too as she adjusted her strap once more, re-covering her loose breast. "I'm glad I met you", she giggled, "Maybe if Karen lets you out one night, I can show you one of my other outfits".

+ + +

A few days later, I bumped into Meli again in the elevator. As we ascended, I spoke quickly.

"Lunch again tomorrow? One o'clock, same place". Meli nodded and grinned. "Bring some photos of you in Sydney, too", I added, as she got out and, once more, I was able to admire her shapely butt, this time in tight camel-coloured pants.

The next day, at the café, I could see that she'd gone to some effort to dress up. Her dress was so short - and her black mules so high - she could only take tiny little steps, her feet were arched so high.

"Here", she offered, after we'd sat down and ordered. She held out a thick packet.

My cock was already semi-hard from watching Meli sit in her chair, flashing a great deal of thigh, and dangling her little shoe off her toes with their dark-painted nails. Now these photos got me totally hard. They were of girls - including Meli - posing with guys in a busy club.

"I used to work with those girls; most of these photos are at parties we went to, not at work", Meli explained. "You weren't allowed to take photos at work".

Meli was wearing an amazing assortment of outfits: a keyhole skirt that showed the top of her shaved slit; a sheer pale blue dress tied at the sides with just a g-string underneath; a green leopard-print miniskirt with a matching boob-tube, both worn very low to show off more than most girls would; a pink minidress slit almost up to the armpit; a keyhole dress which showed most of Meli's breasts and belly.

"My favourite's this one", I said, handing her a photo.

It was of Meli on the dancefloor: she had a tiny red skirt with a wide side slit, which had swivelled around, showing the smooth flesh underneath. The front of the top was held together with a single metal clip and her breasts were almost falling out. She was dancing in a very high pair of strappy silver shoes, laughing wildly, her long dark hair flying loose around her pretty face.

"You look like you're having fun", I grinned, looking at Meli until she caught my eye and giggled back at me.

"I'd like to take you out in an outfit like that sometime", I suggested, imagining the looks that Meli would get if we went to dinner, or dancing.

"I think I'd like that too", she replied, rubbing her little foot against my calf.

"Maybe Friday then?" I offered. Karen would be out of town for the weekend.

"Sure, why not?" Meli smiled, continuing to rub her foot against me.

As we left the café, Meli surprised me by taking my arm and squeezing up against me. I circled her waist with my arm, which she didn't resist and, as we caught the elevator together, she reached up to kiss me. Her floor came all too soon, and I watched her from behind, yet again, click-clack into her office as the elevator doors shut.

+ + +

Until Friday night, I lived in a half-awake half-asleep fantasy world. Imagining Meli in some slutty little scrap of fabric, flashing her wet pussy to everyone, letting her tits swing free, gave me plenty of masturbate over.

"We'll go dancing at this Latin place I know", I told her on the phone.

"Oh good!" she giggled, "Latin dancing is so sexy! But I'll need a pair of shoes to dance in. Will you come shopping with me before we go out?"

I love women in high heels, so I eagerly said yes. "I hope you'll wear something that shows you off to the max!" I said.

"Mmmmm", Meli replied breathily, "I can probably arrange something for you".

I'd arranged to pick Meli up at her apartment around 8pm, find her some shoes before the shops close at 9, then head off for some dancing at Bar Salona. Being a little bit sneaky, I deliberately arrived about 20 minutes early, hoping that, like a lot of women, she wouldn't quite be ready and I'd see her getting dressed.

"Hi there!" she said, opening the door just a crack when I buzzed. I could see she was wearing a long satin skirt and was holding her arm across her bare breasts.

"I'm a bit early - sorry", I explained, "But it beats driving around for twenty minutes".

"Come in", she said, opening the door a little wider. "I'm not dressed yet. You can help me though", she added, standing on tiptoes for a kiss, pressing her firm tits against my chest.

It was my first glimpse of her bare breasts and was well worth the wait. Clearly, she'd had some work done on them: they were nicely out of proportion to her tiny build and they stood up without any assistance. She knew I was looking at them as she turned and walked towards the kitchen with the air of someone who was well used to having guys stare at her body.

"A drink?" she asked, opening the fridge.

In her bare feet, she was shorter than I expected and, somehow, she seemed much more fragile. Her charcoal grey skirt was slit right to the waist so, as she moved around, her entire leg and hip was visible. In fact, the skirt sat so low that her hipbones were showing and I wondered how she kept it on at all.

"Here", she said, smiling, as she handed me a gin and tonic.

She leaned with her elbows on the kitchen counter, just smiling at me. Because she was arched slightly back, her breasts stood out prominently and I noticed that the cold from the fridge had made her nipples stick out beautifully.

"You know, Meli", I said, with a straight face, "I'd love it if you came out dancing just as you are".

I expected her to laugh at my joke but, instead, with a little grin, she cupped her breasts in her hands and looked down at them. "If you like, I'll do it. I used to do it for money before; I might as well do it for pleasure now". She smiled her big white teeth at me.

"But I've gotta go put something on first, if we're going shopping, huh?" She winked flirtatiously and walked past me into the hall.

I followed, as Meli went to her bedroom. It was clear that, as she said, she hadn't been in town long: a futon on the floor, some clothes hanging on a rack and a full length mirror were all the furnishings she had.

"Who are these people?" I asked, seeing a whole bunch of photos stuck around the edge of the mirror.

"My friends in Sydney", Meli said, as she rifled through her rack of clothes.

Like the pics she'd shown me in the café, these were invariably of Meli - sometimes with other people, men and women - in various states of undress. One was of Meli, laughing, bending over backwards in a pair of platform shoes and a pink g-string. The g-string had slid aside, exposing her bare pussy.

"This one's pretty cool", I said, unsticking it from the mirror.

"Keep it if it turns you on", Meli grinned. "What do you think of this?" she asked, holding up a top across her breasts.

"It doesn't look nearly big enough to wear as a top!" I laughed.

What Meli was holding was a little top made of stretchy silvery fabric, long-sleeved with some ruffles. "Show me", I said.

Meli pulled the arms on and stood, the top hanging loose. There certainly didn't seem to be enough fabric for her to pull across her luscious boobs.

"You'd just wear it like that?" I asked, incredulous that she'd be willing to go out shopping with her tits out.

"No, silly!" she giggled. "I tie it across the front, like this".

She took two of the ruffles and tied them together below her breasts. As I suspected, the top only barely covered her nipples and left a yawning cleavage on show.

"Very nice!" I said, feeling my rock hard cock through my pants with my hand.

"That can wait, hey?" she giggled, seeing me touch myself. "I'll just put on some shoes and touch up my makeup and hair and then I'm ready".

She picked up a pair of high-heeled white mules from the floor and slid them on before heading to the tiny bathroom. Again I followed Meli, who was now five inches taller, and stuck my head around the doorway to chat.

"So, which shoe shop do you want to go to?" I asked, as Meli was applying her mascara.

"There's one right near the nightclub strip we're going to. It's called Flirt. Do you know it?"

"Sure, of course", I said. The manager there, Mary, is a friend of Heidi's, one of my recent one-nighters.

"I bought this top there last week", Meli went on. "Do you think it's OK? My tits don't jiggle around too much in it?"

She shook her body and her generous breasts wobbled free of the tiny top. "For dancing . . .", she smiled, as she tucked her breasts back in.

+ + +

When we got to Flirt, I introduced Meli to Mary, who looked with intrigue at this glamourous girl on my arm.

"Meli would like to try on some shoes, Mary".

I'd only met Mary a few times, but each time, she got me horny. She's a very pretty Italian girl who manages to wear the trashy clothes that she sells with style. Tonight she was wearing a metallic blue halter neck dress clearly a size or two too small, as her breasts stuck out the sides quite noticably.

"I like the really high ones in the window", Meli said warmly. "In black please".

"These are seven inches", Mary said, taking them out from the display. "Can you wear such high shoes?"

"Yeah, I've had plenty of experience with shoes like these", replied Meli. Mary frowned slightly at Meli's cryptic comment and motioned us towards the fitting area.

Even trying on shoes, Meli managed to look sexy. She pouted and wiggled her butt and slid her skirt up her brown thighs. I wondered if she was wearing panties as her skirt moved up her legs, remembering the photo of her in the red skirt.

"Just to see if it they'd look good with a shorter skirt", she said, holding the hem of her skirt below her butt.

"I can bring you one to try on if you like", Mary offered.

"Alright, that'd be good. Bring me the shortest skirt you've got", Meli replied, with a little look toward me.

I smiled inwardly as Mary went off for a moment and returned with a tube of stretch fabric slung over her finger. She held it out to Meli. "Not the right colour, but it'll give you an idea".

"God, it's tiny!" Meli giggled as she unclipped her skirt. I held my breath for a moment as it fell to the ground, for I thought Meli was naked. Then I saw she was wearing a miniscule flesh-coloured g-string. She quickly bent over and wriggled into the pink skirt.

"That's our smallest one by far", Mary giggled. "Only six inches. Not many girls can wear those. I certainly can't!" She ran her manicured hand over her taut curvy butt.

"Where are you two off to tonight?" Mary asked idly, as Meli admired herself in the mirror. The skirt showed off her dancers' legs and even much of her firm butt as well.

"Could I wear this?" Meli asked, turning to me.

I just about came in my pants when I thought about the prospect of taking her out like that so I readily agreed. "Tell you what, Meli. You buy the skirt; I'll buy you the shoes".

"Deal!" she giggled, as she adjusted her skirt once more.

We settled the account with Mary, who put Meli's other skirt and shoes in a bag. Her new shoes brought her up to my height exactly and, as we walked the two blocks to Bar Salona, I was careful to take short steps so she could keep up. Her breasts jiggled in such high heels and I also noticed that the shoes made her butt stick out a little more than before.

"I've gotta pull this skirt down", Meli said, after a block or so, when a couple of guys had whistled at her. "I think it's the shoes making my butt stick out. It makes my skirt creep up all the time".

What she said was true. Just walking a block had made the skirt ride high up around her waist. When we passed under a street light, I could see her shaved slit through the g-string at the front - and so could anyone else walking in the opposite direction.


"I think it looks great", I smiled. "In fact, you hardly need a skirt at all".

"OK", she said, nonchalantly. "I'll leave it".

She kept walking, this time with an exaggerated wiggle of the hips. Of course, this made the skirt wriggle up all the way, so that by the time we got to Bar Salona, it was just a bunched up tube of pink fabric around her waist.

"You look so damn sexy, I could eat you up", I whispered in Meli's ear as the door bitch waved us through in front of the queue of people waiting.

"Later, honey, later", she giggled, gravitating straight for the dancefloor.

Lots of guys stared at Meli's daring outfit and quite a few grabbed her from behind on the way through.

"Do you mind that?" I asked her, once we were dancing and my own hand was planted firmly on her juicy butt.

"Well, in a place like this, you gotta take it for granted. Plus, I'm kinda used to fending guys off, if you know what I mean", she replied, with a wink.

She danced in a very provocative way, too. Her breasts jiggled so that they almost fell free of her skimpy top - but not quite. Her butt wiggled outrageously and, from time to time, Meli would finger her g-string, pulling it tight between her legs.

"You know, this song was one of my favourites to strip to!" she squealed at one point, when a Ricky Martin song came on. "Come with me!"

She dragged me over to a vacant lounge chair and made me sit down. She kneeled between my legs and started writhing and moaning, as she pressed against me. I knew exactly what was going on, even though I'd never had a lap dance before.

"Hey, look at her!", a plump blonde girl, standing nearby, said to her boyfriend.

Within minutes, several people were gawking at Meli, who was becoming less and less inhibited every moment. She dangled the ruffles of her top in my face and, with my fingers, I gently pulled.

"Go on!" she said, pushing her chest out.

I pulled, and the top came apart easily. Her magnificent breasts fell free and I felt them press against my mouth and nose. My hands went to her butt and started playing with her g-string, pulling it aside.

"Oh yeah!" Meli yelled above the music, as my finger found her pussy. She was as wet as any woman I'd experienced, as my finger circled her labia and clitoris. She leaned right back as she straddled my thighs, and ground her hips against my hand.

"She's letting him finger fuck her!" the blonde girl was saying. By now, she'd moved quite close and was virtually leaning down for a good look.

Meli seemed oblivious as she spread her legs further; two of my fingers entered her and curled upward to find her g-spot. Her toes and feet were arching with pleasure and she was moaning loudly enough for me to hear her above the music.

"That is such a turn-on!" the blonde girl continued to her boyfriend. She rubbed her own breasts through her almost sheer top and it was obvious she was very aroused. Her boyfriend, too, was getting turned on: his hands were creeping under her stretchy black skirt.

The blonde girl was obviously going to keep up her commentary, because she kept talking while Meli was in the throes of orgasm. Meli's pussy clenched tight around my hand and she shivered and trembled as her orgasm grew and, finally, peaked.

"Oh my God!" the blonde girl was saying, now with her erect nipples between her fingers. "Look at her!", she went on, as Meli released her hold of me with her legs and sunk to the floor.

I leaned over in my seat, above Meli who was lying still on the carpeted floor, among the drinking straws and paper napkins. Her eyes gradually opened and met mine.

"It's been too long since a guy's made me cum like that", she said, suddenly struggling to her feet.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it", I smiled, staring at her glistening, pouting lips as she stood in her high heels, directly facing me. Meli fingered her g-string as if deciding what to do with it.

Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers
12