Old High School Crush Pt. 01

Story Info
An old high school crush comes for a visit.
1.8k words
3.9
42.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was sitting on the love seat talking away on her phone when I walked inside with steaks fresh off the grill. I heard her say "Sounds great, we will see you soon" I asked who was that. Lynn replied "Britt, she is flying in from Washington for work next Thursday and wanted to know if I could pick her up from the airport." I asked how long she would be in town. Lynn said "Was supposed to just be over night but I talked her into staying the weekend since it's a long weekend. She has her meeting Friday morning, then ill pick her up and she is going stay with us for the weekend. Told her we can hangout and relax in the hottub. Better than her going home and sitting in her apartment all weekend." I could feel a twitch in my jeans with the thought of my high school crush and occasional jerk off thought, Britt in our hottub. To keep focus I asked Lynn where Britt's son was for the weekend. She replied "With Carl on a camping trip that weekend."

Carl was Britt's ex-husband. They had only one child, Sam. They had met in college and Britt got pregnant while she was a junior and Carl had already graduated. Britt and myself had known each other since 7th grade. Friends for years but nothing more. I dated her cousin while we were in high school but never got to go out with her. Britt was the smart pretty girl. A honors student, varsity basketball and track. The small town girl you know would make something of her life. I on the other hand was the guy who didn't leave home long. I played football and wrestled. Was an B/C average student, loved shop class and having fun. I went to community college. I studied engineering and became a certified machinist and welder. Britt got a bachelors then a master's in business.

She ended up working for a large investment firm and moved up quick. Her figure and looks probably helped. She was 5'7" 130 pounds , plump ass and 34F breast, brunette with blue eyes. I went on to work for the a welding outfit working on a variety of projects. Met my wife when I was 22 and she was 21. She was in school to be a RN. She graduated and we got married. She got a job offer back in my hometown, so we moved. I started working for a welding/machining and powder coating shop that I eventually bought from my old boss.

Thought social media I reconnected with friends, to include Britt, who eventually became friends with my wife. Britt and her family would visit and we'd all go to dinner or BBQ when they did. When her and Carl divorced after she found him with another man, she stayed with us for a weekend. That was 2 years ago. Since she had visited twice. Both times staying with us a couple days. I would have to control my erections when we would all be outside or in the hottub. She would wear shorty shorts and bikini top. She would take off her shorts to reveal bikini bottoms but even knowing she had then on my cock would dance. I have always thought Lynn knew I was attracted to her. Usually when she would visit, Lynn would get fucked hard and long. I'm not saying my wife is not attractive by any means. She is 5'6" 160, thick in the right spots, 34DD, dirty blonde with green eyes, she's the mother of my boys and the love of my life. But something about Britt just pulls eat my manhood.

After Thursday dinner ended, I got the boys to bed and relaxed onto the couch. Lynn came in and sat on my lap holding 2 beers. We kissed and both took long drinks. She asked if I was going to work to tomorrow, I said for half the day. I have a project a client wants next week and need to spray it still. She nodded and took a drink of her beer. As she got up she leaned in and kissed med. Not the normal married kiss but a deep kiss. I felt her hand slide down my chest to my gym shorts and in. I could feel her rubbing my now growing cock and we kissed. She pulled kept stroking my cock then pulled it out. She spread my legs and got on her knees between the and started to kiss the head of my cock. It felt so good. It had been 4 days since we last had sex, and my cock was ready. We usually go 2 days and we are going nuts but with work keeping us busy and the kids, it had been a rough week. She slide my cock in her mouth and started to go up and down. Nice and slow and then picked up the pace.

She would look up and me and I would smile. I reached down and pulled her beautiful tits out of her tank top. She put them around my cock and slide up and down. I love tatty fucking her. As she stopped she stood up and pulled her shorts down to find she had not panties on, naughty little thing. I pulled her on top of me, her wet pussy hovering over my cock. She squatted down and teased the head for a bit but she couldn't wait. She slide all 8" in her waiting wet pussy. The sensation caused me to buck a little. As she rode my cock bareback, she moaned. She leaned over my face, her fits hanging in my face. My hand were on her hips, so I had to use my mouth to get to her nipples. As I sucked on them I could feel her tighten. After all these years I knew what got her off. As she climaxed I felt mine build up. She leaned and whispered in my ear "Give me your cum baby, fill me up" And that was all it took. I exploded in her and she held on tight. As my orgasm relaxed, she layer there on me. My cock half hard still in her. We kissed and she laid her head on my chest. As she got off of me I could see some of my cum dripping from the fresh creampie she had just received.

We went to bed and I slept greats. Got up and went to work. While I was finishing my lunch and paper work for the day around 2pm. I got a text from Lynn. Said my parents had the boys for the weekend. I replied with a smiley face and okay. About 15 minutes later I received another text from Lynn, it was a picture. A selfie of her and Britt in her truck with the text reading look what I found, can I keep it. I replied sure, why not. I stared at the picture. Lynn was wearing a tank top, cleavage galore, hair in a pony tail and sunglass. Britt was in a low cut shirt, cleavage for miles and hair down. As I stared I felt my cock stiffen. I knew I had a hour till they got home.

So I drove home and showered. Rubbed one out to the picture and was sitting on the couch when they came in. I got up, walked to Lynn and gave her a kiss. Then I saw Britt, sexy as always I thought. She wrapped her arms around me and mine around her. I could feel her fits pressing on me. She kissed me on the cheek. As wear talked Lynn asked if Britt wanted to go out to dinner or eat in. Delivery pizza and wine was agreed on for them. Beer for me. Britt went to our guest room to change as I ordered the pizza. After I ordered, Lynn pulled me in to the kitchen. She said Britt had told her that she was glad we asked her to visit. Guess she's had a rough time since the divorced. Lynn said the poor girl hasn't had sex since the divorce, she told Lynn losing Carl to another man made her feel like less of a woman. My thought was with that body she is crazy to think that. Lynn said lets just comfort her while she is herded. Make her feel at home.

Britt took a shower and came out as the pizza arrived. She met me at the door wearing daisy dukes and a tight tank top. I could see the pizza boys stare, then his jaw drop as Lynn also walked up. I smiled as I closed the door.

We decided to eat outside on the deck. I brought out a bottle of Lynne favorite wine. Popped it open and poured 2 glasses. I opened my beer and opened the pizza box. We sat for an hour drinking and eating. As the sun was settling, Lynn asked Britt how the hottub sounded. Britt said excellent. I got it ready while the girls went in and changed. I went in and changed myself. I came back to find both sitting on the edge.

Lynn was in her new pink two piece, it was revealing. Her tits barely fit and the bottom barely covers her nice plump ass. Britt was in a black two piece. Her Huge tits were barely covered. The nipple and areola was all that was covered. Her bottom was just as skimpy. The front was a small patch, I could tell she shaved from the lack of material for coverage. The back barely covered the crack of her sweet ass. I got lost staring at the for a minute. Lynn spoke which snapped me out of it, she asked is everything ok. I just calmly said I was lost at the site of 2 beautiful women ion my hottub. They laughed that little flirty laugh. I quickly got in and relaxed.

As time passed beer replaced there wine and I had some more beer as well. As the girls slide into the hottub, and the alcohol relaxed them. To my surprise Lynn stood up and took off her top. She would normally do this if it was just us but I had never seen her do it in front of another person. I chalked it up to the alcohol. Before I knew it I saw Britt stand up. I watched as she reached behind and undid her top. It dropped in the water. After all these years I finally saw the tits I had fantasized about. They were gorgeous. And to Lynn and my surprise she had her nipples pierced. Lynn exclaimed "Didn't that hurt?" pointing to the piercing. Britt touched her piercing and said "a little, I did it in college". I sat there feeling my cock stiffen at the sight.