Old Ironsides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacienthe, I want to thank you, that was the most wonderful...'

"Hush," she said, pressing her fingers to my mouth. "The night is yet young, and we have much to do."

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant, and I may have been young and inexperienced, but I was no fool, and reached over to caress one of her breasts.

"Gently, James, gently," she said as she removed my hand. "They are meant for your pleasure and for mine, but should be treated with great care."

She then took one of my hands in hers, and placed it back on her breast, then used her hand to guide me in the proper way to pleasure a woman's breast. I hesitated as my fingers neared her pierced nipple.

"It's all right, James," she said, "You may play with them, but gently."

I continued lightly toying with the bar in her left nipple, eliciting soft moans, and when I lowered my lips to her right breast her moans increased, and she pulled my head tighter to her breast.

I wanted to reciprocate for her earlier actions, so I gently detached myself to work my way down to her pussy. I had never gotten this far before with any of my dates, and I only hoped that my hours of reading and watching porn would pay off.

Unfortunately, that would not be the case, as Jacienthe gently laughed at my slobbering efforts at pussy-eating.

"No, sweet James, there's no need to rush. Start with light kisses high up my inner thighs. Go slowly, tease me."

I tried to follow her instructions, and judging by her reactions I was doing well,

"Now, gently lick up my slit until the petals start to open on their own, then use your fingers to open me."

This was all getting me going, I could feel my cock getting hard again, and Jacienthe was also panting heavily.

"Now, James, flatten your tongue and start at the bottom and lick up slowly. Use just a little pressure."

As I continued to follow her instructions, she reached down and began playing with herself.

"Can you see what I am doing, James?"

I could only nod, as I continued licking her pussy.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked.

I paused for just a moment to gasp out, "It's your clitoris."

"I do not know that word; we call it le bouton d'amour. Normally, you would continue your ministrations and use your fingers also to prepare your woman, especially if she is inexperienced, but I am ready," she said, panting heavily with every other word.

I was panting heavily, as well, and my cock was painfully hard, but Jacienthe was not about to release me from my torment.

She stood up, and as I reached desperately for her she just smiled.

"Patience, sweet James, all will become clear very soon."

Jacienthe opened a small cage and pulled out a rooster, which struggled helplessly in her grasp. Picking up a silver dagger she held it over the brass bowl and deftly slit its throat, letting its blood drip into the bowl.

Putting the rooster's still twitching body and the dagger aside she wiped her hands on her inner thighs, then brought the bowl of blood over to where I sat, still in a state of shock.

"Be calm, James, it is all part of the charm, it is necessary."

I nodded my head nervously, wondering just where this was going.

Jacienthe dipped her right index finger into the blood, and raising it up she began her chant again, then drew some strange characters, first on the right side of my chest, and then my left. I could feel its heat penetrating to my heart,

She dipped her finger one more time, then drew a line from the center of my chest to the base of my cock. Defying all reason my cock seemed to grow even harder and began to throb in time to some silent rhythm.

"Are you ready to become a man, James?"

I didn't think that I could be more ready, but all that I could do was grunt, "Uh-huh."

Jacienthe repositioned herself pulling her legs farther back and spread them out more than I thought humanly possible. The smell of her arousal wafted up from her open pussy and filled the hut as she had me kneel over her. She gently pulled me by my cock, positioning the head at her opening.

Jacienthe was panting heavily in her arousal, but she pulled herself together to continue my instruction.

"James," she breathed, "as you can probably tell, I am quite ready, but you will not always find it so. You must gently press the tip of your cock into my entrance."

I was probably more heated up than Jacienthe, and it took every ounce of my self-control to not simply thrust deep inside her, but somehow, I managed.

"Now," Jacienthe said, "slowly push in a little more, then pull back, but not out. Each time, push in a little more, until you are fully inside your woman."

I faithfully followed her instructions, and was soon fully seated in her, as we both panted heavily.

"Now, James, you should start moving steadily into and out of your woman. If you have done as I have taught you, she will soon... be rising... up to meet... you."

Indeed, as I pumped in and out of Jacienthe with a steady motion, her hips were arching up to meet my thrusts.

All too soon I could sense that I was reaching my peak.

"Now, James, push harder, push faster!"

I was only too happy to comply, and as I shot my cum into her, I heard her have her orgasm as well.

I flopped onto my back beside Jacienthe thinking that nothing that I had read or seen could have prepared me for the reality of my experience.

I was startled out of my reverie by Jacienthe's stirring. She sat up, then rose up on her knees. She cupped her hand beneath her pussy, collecting my cum and her juices. Before I could think of what she could be doing she knee-walked over to the candle. Rubbing her hands together she ran her hands up the candle while reciting more strange chants.

Retrieving still more juices from her pussy, she continued her chants while rising up and standing over the candle.

I was shocked as she dripped them onto the flame, causing an even more spectacular uprising of flame and sparks than earlier.

Raising her arms one again, she said, "Ayibobo," then lowered her arms and bowed her head.

Jacienthe strode over to me, her hips swaying seductively, took my hand and lifted me to my feet.

"Thank you, James, the charm is complete. Now, we shall have some fun."

At first, I was too dumb-founded to realize what she meant, but I understood immediately as she led me to the mats and had my lie on my back. She quickly stroked me back to hardness and mounted me, sinking down in one smooth motion. I reached up to play with her breasts, a little rougher than before, but she seemed to want, or even need it that way.

I was in a daze. I have no idea how many times we had sex, or was it made love, that night, but when I awoke at dawn she was gone including her candles and all her other accoutrements.

I never knew what her charm was meant to accomplish, I prayed that it was for good and I hoped that it was successful, for Jacienthe's sake.

I pulled myself together and made my way out of the hut to the now deserted clearing. My body was weary with a very pleasant ache as I made my way back to the Constitution, still unsure about just what happened last night in Jacienthe's hut.

There was quite a stir as I climbed the gangplank.

"Where were you, boy?"

"We looked all over for you."

"We thought you were lost, that you were some cannibal's dinner."

"I... I'm all right," I said, not sure if I believed it myself, "I need to report to Lt. Wallace."

After getting a proper dressing down by the lieutenant, he grudgingly accepted my story and assigned me a week's worth of punishment duty.

The next day we set sail, and I stared wistfully at the receding island, with fond memories of my night with Jacienthe. I knew that I would never forget her, and only hoped that I would someday find a woman her equal.

I was snapped out of my reverie by a slap to the back of my head by Lt. Wallace who put me to work on my punishment duty, beginning with the cleaning of all the ship's "relief" buckets. How I kept any of my food down that day I'll never know.

As we made sail for Boston we ran into a squall. It wasn't particularly dangerous, but certainly made for a rough voyage.

During the height of the storm I noticed Lt. Edgerton struggling against the wind. One moment he was standing there on the deck, the next he had lost his footing and was about to go over the rail. There was no time to call for help; I rushed over to him and grabbed hold of his belt with all my strength.

It didn't seem like it would be enough, that we were both going to plunge into the ocean, when I drew on some reserve of adrenaline. I braced my feet where the rail met the deck and pulled back with a strength that I didn't know that I possessed.

We hung in limbo for just a moment before we both went tumbling back away from the rail. Lt. Edgerton landed roughly on top of me, and I banged my head on the deck, once more passing into unconsciousness.

As I began regaining consciousness I thought that I was hallucinating, as I thought I heard my mother's voice. Then I realized that the ship wasn't moving, and I felt the warm sun on my face.

I managed to open my eyes, blinking at the bright sunshine, looking up into my parents' concerned faces, as well as what appeared to be an EMT.

"I think he's all right Mrs. Edgerton, just a nasty bump on the head," the EMT said. "You may want to have him checked out at the ER just to be sure, but I'm sure that he's okay."

As I struggled to sit up my parents started peppering me with questions.

"Jimmy, are you all right?" "Do you want to go to the hospital?" "Are you okay?"

They were making me dizzier than the bump on my head.

"No, Mom," I said, "I'm fine. You won't believe what hap..." I had to stop myself before they sent me to the Psych Ward.

"What was that, Son?" my Dad asked.

"Oh, never mind, it was nothing," I said, "I just had the craziest dream while I was out. I'm fine now."

They looked a little concerned, but after exchanging glances with each other, they apparently decided that it was a discussion for another day.

One unexpected bonus was that the officer in charge of the Constitution somehow came up with three tickets for that night's Red Sox game against the Yankees!

I was so excited just to be going to the game that I didn't even ask where the seats were, so you can imagine my surprise when I found out that they were Monster seats. We would be watching the game from atop the Green Monster, the famous left field wall in Fenway Park!

Sometimes when your dreams come true, the reality pales against the fantasy. That certainly wasn't true in this case. The sights, the sounds, the smells, everything, were more than I could have hoped for. I gorged on ball park food, sang along lustily with "Sweet Caroline," and, oh yeah, there was a baseball game.

It was a real pitchers' duel, tied up one to one in the bottom of the ninth. Mookie Betts was at the plate, nobody on base, two outs. It looked like we might be going into extra innings.

The count was 3 and 2. The Yankee pitcher threw his best pitch and Mookie took a big swing. The crack of the bat told me that he made good contact, then I saw the ball streaking right at me. It flew over the wall for a walk-off home run and dropped right into my hands.

Everyone was pounding me on the back as I held up the ball for all to see. I don't even remember the trip back to the hotel. Somehow, I got ready for bed without letting go of the baseball.

My dreams of the game competed with my dreams of my time on Old Ironsides, and I still don't know which felt more real.

When I got back home, after putting the baseball in a place of honor in my room, I went back to my research on the Constitution.

It was the strangest thing. There was no longer any reference to a Lt. Edgerton being lost at sea.

I would like to say that I took what I had learned from Jacienthe and became some sort of a teen-age love god, but despite her lessons I was still a teenager with raging hormones, with all that that implies. That being said, I was probably a more sensitive sex partner than most of my contemporaries and was never lacking for willing bed partners.

I would probably have graduated still playing the field, except for a remarkable event early in my senior year at BU.

The "T" trolley approached my stop and I picked up my book bag and waited at the door for it to stop. When the door opened, I stepped out, took a quick look down Commonwealth Ave. and made a quick dash for the sidewalk.

I wasn't looking where I was going and crashed into somebody hard and soft at the same time. I stood up and offered her my hand. As she rose up I was gazing into a face that I never thought I would see again: Jacienthe!

"I'm so sorry," she said, "I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm Ja..."

"Jacienthe!" I blurted out.

"Jacienthe?" she said. "What an odd name. No, my name is Jasmine, Jasmine Marley."

Jacienthe, Jasmine, whatever, this was either the craziest coincidence in the world or the spookiest, but I was NOT going to let her go until was I able to investigate further.

"Jasmine, I know this is going to seem incredibly forward, but I feel this strange connection with you. My name is James Edgerton, and I wonder if you would let me buy you lunch later?" I reached into my backpack and pulled out a piece of paper. "Here is my contact info," I said as I scribbled it down, "Please let me know when you're free."

"James, there's no need to be so nervous. I would very much enjoy having lunch with you. I just transferred here, and have not made many friends yet, and I sense that you will be a very good friend. May I call you Jimmy?"

"If you like, but my special friends call me James."

"James it is then, because I do want to be your special friend."

With that, she stuffed the paper into her shirt pocket and ran off to her class.

I just stood there for the longest time, throngs of people streaming around me like water around a rock.

Over the past few years I had finally managed to convince myself that Jacienthe was a figment of my hallucination, but Jasmine had just turned that idea onto its head.

I was pleasantly surprised when my phone vibrated with a text as I left my Creative Writing class at 11:00.

'Lunch @ 12? J'

'Sure! D'Angelo's?'

'CU there.'

As I walked to D'Angelo's, I was nervous for many reasons: Was I making too much of this? Jacienthe, real or not, was a pivotal experience in my life. Could Jasmine, no matter how wonderful, ever live up to my expectations? What if she wasn't really interested in me? My head was spinning until I decided that worrying about it wasn't doing me any good, it would be what it would be.

As fate would have it, we approached the restaurant at nearly the same time from opposite directions. She greeted me with big smile, her full lips pulling back from her perfect teeth. I held the door for her and we entered and went up to the counter. They had a special going on, so I ordered us two lobster rolls and drinks.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I forgot to ask you what you wanted. Do you like lobster?"

"Actually," she said, "I've never had it."

"Well, then, you're in for a treat, hopefully. If you like it, we'll go out for a lobster dinner sometime."

We picked up our sandwiches, and as I took my first bite I saw Jasmine hesitate just a moment before taking a modest bite.

"Mmm, good!" she said, her smile reaching her bright eyes.

"So, James, what do you do for fun and excitement?"

"You mean, besides running into beautiful women on the street?"

I ducked as she threw a potato chip at me.

"Come on, James, I'm serious."

Getting serious with Jasmine was climbing high on my list of priorities, but I decided that I had better not rush things.

"Well, being a poor college student doesn't leave much time or money for fun, but whenever I have the time I like to go down to Community Boating for a sail."

I saw a tremor of something like fear run through her.

"What's the matter, don't you like sailing?"

"I don't know, I've never tried it."

"Oh, but you should! There's something so relaxing about being out on the water. Even in the middle of the city you feel so alone, but not lonely. Why have you never tried it?"

"I don't know. It's strange, since my family comes from an island country, but I'm afraid of the water."

I felt a twinge of something. Hope? Fear? I had to know!

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"Well, I was born and grew up in Brockton, but my parents came from Haiti."

I stopped in mid-chew, my mouth open, and Jasmine looked worried.

"What's the matter James? Why does my family being from Haiti affect you so?"

"I... It's nothing, Jasmine. I just had a strange feeling of Déjà vu. I'll tell you about it someday."

I wasn't really sure that I would; it was just too weird, but I would cross that bridge when I came to it. She took my statement at face value, and we went back to talking about all the inconsequential things college students talk about on early dates: Sports, music, movies and very general family topics.

After a few regular dates I tried to talk Jasmine into going sailing with me; she resisted, insisting that she was simply too afraid. Part of me wanted to accept her fear, but I love to sail, I expect that it will be an important part of my life for years to come, and I wanted to be able to share it with the woman that I was falling in love with.

"Jasmine," I said, taking her hands in mine, gazing lovingly into her beautiful almond-shaped eyes. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course, James, I trust you with my life," she said, suddenly realizing what she just said.

"Sailing on the Charles is incredibly safe. It is a calm river, the boats are very safe, and we will be wearing life jackets. Just try it with me once. If you don't enjoy, it I will never ask you again."

"O... Okay, James," she said, "I will try it ONE time, and I intend to hold you to your promise."

The next Saturday we went down to the Community Boating facility, and Jasmine was squeezing my hand so hard I was afraid that she might crack a bone. I signed out a Mercury, and we went down to the dock. I checked out the boat and the rigging, and satisfied that all was in order, got on board and held out my hand for Jasmine. She was still incredibly nervous, which wasn't helped by the boat's gentle rocking as she got on board, but she did it, sitting down as soon as she could.

I cast off the mooring lines, and turned the sail to catch the wind, and we were soon gliding out onto the river. It was amazing how soon the sounds of the city faded to mere background noise. Jasmine was soon relaxing, letting a hand hang over the side into the water.

"Oh, James, this wonderful! I can't believe that I let my fear keep me from enjoying this. Thank you so much for taking me."

"It is my pleasure, Jasmine, I'm very happy to be able to share my hobby with you."

Soon, Jasmine wanted to try sailing the boat herself. I helped her carefully shift around until she was in the proper position, gave her some basic instruction, and let her go. At first, I kept my hand on hers to guide her, but she was a natural, taking to it like a duck to, well, water.

She was pouting when I told her it was time to go back, she only gave in when I told her that we could do this as often as our time permitted.

When I tied up at the dock it took us just a moment to get our land legs back, and Jasmine just couldn't stop gushing about it.

"Oh, James, that was incredible! It was almost better than sex..." Her hands flew to her mouth and she turned bright red as she ran away. I tried to catch her, but I never could keep up with her when we went jogging unless she let me.

I presently found myself outside her apartment door. Knocking softly, I said, "Jasmine, please let me in."