Old Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

Shelley's anger evaporated. Now there was pain on her face, the yearning pain I had seen so often throughout the past month. "You never hold me."

I don't know if it was her look, relief that she seemed to have accepted my story or whatever else, but I threw the sheet back and said, "I'd love to hold you, Honey, in my mind I've never stopped holding you, not since that first day 25 years ago."

It wasn't a good idea. I had forgotten I had on a rather skimpy nightie (I had been away almost a week) and I didn't count on her intensity. She almost threw herself at me, throwing her leg over me and I could feel her hand reach up under my nighties to grip my buttocks.

I sprung out of bed and was about to yell at her but when I looked down, all I could feel was pity. She was in a prenatal curl and she was about to cry. I bent down and kissed her on the cheek, "Sorry, Honey, my fault," I laughed, trying to make light of it, "I'd better make sure to have on a few more clothes the next time I hug you." And I left for the washroom.

It was during my shower that it occurred to me and I was surprised I hadn't thought of it earlier. When I got out of the shower I quickly arranged for Shelley to have dinner with Marion Poole.

"Well, how did you two get along?" I said, as she quickly passed through the kitchen the next morning. I had been awake all night waiting for her to come home.

She didn't answer, and she didn't need to, her smile spike volumes.

Winn called me a week or so later. We talked of husbands and kids and life — we talked of our realities.

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers