Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to watch me fuck her in the ass?" Alan asked with a wink.

"Thanks for the offer, Sir. But I'm afraid I am on the clock." the waiter said and strode out of the bedroom.

Alan watched him walk out of the suite, and wore an angry expression on his face.

"Fucking thankless and snobby staff at this place!" he said. "I show him such a fine slut all naked and he acts like it's a Christmas decoration."

I didn't respond to what he said. my mind was occupied elsewhere.

"The ass?" I asked, petrified.

"Huh?"

"What did you say to him?"

"What? That i was going to fuck you in the ass? Yeah, that's the plan." Alan said matter-of-factly.

I snorted derisively and put on a semblance of authority.

"Alan, I am NOT....I repeat NOT taking that," I pointed towards his crotch. "in the ass."

It's not that I had never had anal sex before. I had tried it with some of my ex-es. Managed to bear the pain and get fucked back there. I just did't enjoy it. And I was glad that Pavan didn't have any desire to fuck me in the ass either. So my sex life for close to a decade had been free of anal sex. And I certainly had no intentions of letting Alan's gargantuan dick tear my ass apart.

Plus at that moment, I was too tired and worn out. I didn't even want to have regular sex for a while, forget anal. I had been contemplating getting dressed and going back to my room.

Alan just smiled and walked towards me. then his expression turned stern and he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up until I was on my knees on the bed.

"Listen you filthy Indian cunt." he said in a menacing voice. "Earlier tonight I told you what was going to happen. You laughed it off and tried to put your foot down. See how that ended. You're naked on my bed with your jugs hanging out. Now here me say this. I AM going to fuck you in the ass. And you're going like it!"

He was pulling my hair so hard that it was hurting. I was scared he might pull off a part of my scalp. He then released my hair. But that relief was only momentary.

I didn't even see his hand coming. The slap landed squarely across my cheek and knocked me over on the bed. He jumped on the bed, pulled me up by the hair and slapped me again. Tears welled up in my eyes. But I also started feeling turned on. I was actually enjoying being slapped around! I always knew I had submissive tendencies and enjoyed being treated rough and being dominated. But i never thought that those tendencies extended to being slapped around. Far from being mad at him, I actually felt a sense of satisfaction. And almost waited for his next slap.

It didn't come. As I felt my cheeks burn, he now pulled me across his lap. I felt his flaccid dick rub against my stomach as my face hit the bed. Then the spanking started. And this time, Alan didn't hold back. these weren't playful sexual blows. These were administered as hard as he could, with the intentions of hurting me.

Hurt it did. I cried, but they were tears of pain as well as pleasure. I was feeling exhilarated by this ugly old man raining blows on me like that, making my ass cheeks hurt. After about two dozen hardcore blows, he stopped. My ass cheeks hurt like no part of me had ever hurt before. And I lay there in Alan's lap, a weepy slobbering mess.

He guided me to the food he had ordered while I was in the bathroom. Alan had ordered steak and eggs with a chocolate cake. He said that food would give me the strength to last all night. I was famished. I ate like a pig, having built up an appetite with all the sex. plus, i remembered, I hadn't really eaten much at dinner. I finished off everything on my plate really soon.

Five minutes later, I was on my knees, with my head bent over Alan's crotch as I sucked his dick. He had fetched a vial of moisturizer and was rubbing it all over my asshole. He had laid the plan out very clearly. I was to suck his dick and get him ready for the fuck. Meanwhile he would work with his fingers and use the moisturizer as a lubricant to get my asshole ready for the fuck.

I winced as he inserted one lubricated finger into my asshole. He kept telling me to relax my muscles completely and I just moaned assent in response. His hardening dick was in my mouth, after all. After using one finger to fuck my asshole for a couple of minutes, he inserted another one in. this hurt a little less. And I was consciously working on relaxing everything down there. After that, Alan worked even more slowly.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror - naked on bed with an ugly geriatric. On my knees with my ass pointed upwards. I could see his fingers buried in my ass. And his dick buried in my mouth. Not even in my wildest fantasies had I pictured myself in a situation so depraved.

It was twenty minutes before he was able to slip in his fourth finger. My ass hurt, but with all the lubrication, it actually felt okay. meanwhile Alan's dick was now completely erect. I actually started beliving Alan's repeated assurances that I would be able to take his dick.

"It's go time!" he announced, and told me to stay on my knees with my ass pointing up. He threw a pillow towards me, telling me to squeeze it or bite it if the pain got unbearable. I closed my eyes and braced for the worst. I felt Alan pour another big dollop of moisturizer over my anus and smeared it around and inside it with two fingers which now entered quite easily.

"Remember, relax and stay relaxed." Alan sternly said and I felt his dick push against my anus.

The fingering had only prepared my asshole for this asshole to a certain extent. It still hurt like a bitch when Alan started pushing his dick in. I hollered in pain, scared that he would tear my anus apart. He kept pouring moisturizer around his dick as he progressed. After he inserted the whole helmet head inside, it got a little easier. It reminded me a little of giving birth to Chintu. How the pain subsided after I managed to push his head out.

I still kept howling, but less loudly as Alan kept pushing more and more of his dick inside my butt. At one point he stopped, and then started fucking me. Physically, it did NOT feel good. It never does. I was however turned on by the situation more than anything else. Here I was, a married woman and mother, was being buggered mercilessly by a monster dick belonging to a shady old man.

Alan added to the pleasure by fingering my clit as he kept fucking my ass. My howls stopped after a while. My intenstines seemed to have adjusted to Alan's presence. Plus the moisturizer was providing much needed help as well. After a while, I was bent over, moaning at his fingers playing with my clit, and feeling an odd sense of ease at being fucked in the butt.

The ass provides a lot more friction than a wet cunt does. So Alan came fairly early by his standards. Only twenty minutes. After he withdrew, cum started gushing out of my ass. I just lay there, resting on my knees and shoulders, shocked that yet another stage had been breached - being sodomized by an old man.

After a few minutes, I fell over on my side, curled into a ball, and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. Everything hurt - my jaws from the blowjobs, and my cunt and ass from the fucking. My thighs were cramping, my knees were sore with all the rubbing against the bed, and my boobs which had been mauled and pinched all night, also hurt. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

I was woken up by Alan;s thick tongue playing with my clit. I opened my eyes. It was still dark. The radio clock told me that it had been barely an hour since I fell asleep. My body still hurt. But Alan obviously wanted to go at it again. When he noticed that I had finally woken up, he moved his knees so they were on either side of my shoulders. His semi-erect dick slapped on the cheek as it fell. I understood what was to be done. And we started 69-ing. Ten minutes later, I was on my hands and knees, being fucked in my cunt doggy style.

This time Alan lasted so long that I thought I would pass out before he came. It was a little over 70 minutes of incessant fucking, and my body fighting off all sorts of cramps when he finally deposited his load inside of me. Then another nap for 45 minutes. Then buggering. This time Alan fucked me in the ass while laying me on my back. When he deposited a significantly reduced amount of semen inside my bowels, he walked over to the window and opened the curtains. Sunshine filled the room. It was morning. Alan closed the curtains again and the room was dark once more.

I was feeling really tempted to back to sleep right there on his bed. But I was afraid that he'd wake me up again in a little while. My body was at breaking point. I needed proper rest.

"I am going to take a shower and go back to my room." I said, my thighs and knees hurting as I walked to the bathroom.

"Okay. Meet me in the lobby at... 6." Alan nonchalantly said, and turned over on his side.

When I showered and got came out, he was snoring. I searched all over the suite for my clothes. My skirt was in one corner of the bedroom. My top was in the living room. I searched everywhere, but could not find my bra or panties. When I asked Alan about it later, he feigned ignorance, but I was positive he had hidden them so I would have to go back to my room without any underwear. I gave up looking for them, and got dressed.

The skirt was long enough to hide whatever mattered. But the top was low neck and sleeveless. With my massive boobs and big nipples straining against it, it would have been obvious to anyone who saw that I wasn't wearing a bra. I tried holding my purse in front of me but it wasn't much help. I just hoped and prayed that I wouldn't run into too many people on the way back to my room.

I walked out of the suite and went to the elevator. The waiter from last night was standing there with a cart of used dishes. When he saw me, he flashed me a polite smile and wished me good morning. I just blushed as I remembered that he had seen me completely naked a few hours back. I feebly nodded and said good morning back.

We waited wordlessly for a minute or so.

"I'm sorry, it takes a while for the elevators around this time. Lots of people checking out." the waiter politely explained, pushing the down button again. I nodded, hoping that the awkward encounter would end soon. Finally the elevator doors opened. I got in, followed by the waiter.

"So..... were you part of the contest prize as well?" he said.

"Excuse me?" I had no idea what he was saying.

"Mr. Brower there. He won an all expense paid stay in the suite because of a radio contest. Don't really see guests like him staying in the suite otherwise."

"Oh." I said. I wasn't too surprised. I had known from the word go that all talk about Alan being wealthy was bullshit. It made perfect sense that he could stay in the suite only because he had won it as a prize.

"So, were you part of the prize as well?" he asked. I looked at him with cocked eyebrows. "I am only asking because...well..someone like him...and someone like you...."

I didn't say anything. In a few seconds, the elevator stopped at my floor, and I got out, giving him a dirty look that said - "none of your business!" He flashed me a polite grin.

When I walked into our room, Pavan woke up and looked at me. I put my purse on the table and laid down next to him, thinking of something to say. There was so much I wanted to say. But I didn't find the right words. I hoped he would say something. But he lay there in silence as well. A while later, he got up and said he was going to the casino floor. I was exhausted anyway. I fell asleep in moments after he left.

I woke up shortly after noon, my cunt and ass aching. I got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and went down to the casino restaurant and had a hearty lunch. I saw Pavan at a blackjack table as I passed the casino area. He seemed to be having a good time. He didn't see me and high-fived someone next to him. I thought of going up to him, but decided against it.

Went back to the room, watched TV for a while and fell asleep again. When I woke up it was 5 PM. I got ready, wearing a stylish dress, and texted Pavan that I was going out with Alan. Pavan texted back - "ok".

When I met Alan in the lobby, he hugged me and felt me up in full view of everyone around, drawing curious stares. He then told me to go to the bathroom and get rid of my underwear. As we walked out onto the strip, I was getting quite a few stares from people who easily noticed that I had no bra on. At dinner, Alan sat next to me in a booth and played with my clit and my cunt throughout the meal. By the time the check came, I was ready to be fucked again.

We went back to the suite and Alan used and abused me to his heart's content - cumming three times in my cunt, twice in my ass, and once in my mouth making me swallow it all. One time, he fucked me standing up, which was an impressive feat for someone so much shorter than me. He ordered room service again and this time ordered me to stay naked and not hide my body. In fact, he told me to walk around and bend over a lot. A different waiter came this time, and was less polite than the first one. He blatantly checked out my naked tits, ass, and pussy for the whole time he was there.

The next night, after we were returning to the suite, we ran into Pavan in the elevator. He looked so awkward and pathetic, acting like a stranger around his own wife and her lover. Alan greeted him enthusiastically and made small talk. Then he invited Pavan to join us and watch. I expected Pavan to show some self-respect and decline. But he quietly came along.

As soon as we entered the suite, Alan dragged me to the couch, threw me over the armrest like the first night, and fucked me in the ass in front of Pavan. It was Alan's final dominant gesture towards Pavan - buggering his wife in front of him. Pavan looked shocked during the entire encounter.

That was the last night Alan had me to himself and he took full use of every second, not allowing me to sleep at all. In the morning, when Pavan and I headed to the airport, I was ready to pass out in the cab. I slept on the plane ride home, and we got back home where my sister was waiting for us with Chintu.

For the next few days, I expected the axe to fall. Any moment, I thought Pavan would walk in with divorce papers. And I had prepared myself to sign them. No matter how much he fantasized about seeing me with other men, surely whatever had happened was too much for him. But Pavan continued to act as if nothing had happened. As if everything was normal.

He did seem to get his sexual appetite back though. He started fucking me like the Pavan I used to know. Rough, hard, and passionately. I often saw doubt in his eyes, as if he was wondering if I was satisfied with the sex. I was. But I knew that he wouldn't believe me even if I said so.

As days went by, this charade of normalcy started eating away at me. I was ridden with feelings of guilt as well as anger. How could we continue like this? How could Pavan even stand having me around after all that had happened? Did he have no self-respect? or was he that depraved and perverted himself?

I noticed that he stopped bothering me about my friendship with Jeff. In fact, a few things Pavan said implied that he assumed that I was also sleeping with Jeff, and that he was fine with it. I found his insinuations frustrating and amusing. Before Vegas, he was upset at me assuming that I had done something wrong. Now, he was acting magnanimous by acting like he was okay with me doing something I had not. The one thing I had done wrong - in front of him - he neither stopped nor talked about.

Of course, I hadn't even thought about sleeping with Jeff. or with anyone else for that matter. It's not like that weekend with Alan "released an inner slut" or something. I treated whatever had happened as a one time thing. Alan had given me his contact details in Maryland, and asked me to visit him or call him over if I wanted. I had no intentions of ever doing that. I didn't give him my contact details when he asked for them.

I went back to being a mother to Chintu, and at the very least, a co-companion to Pavan. But I didn't feel like his wife anymore. I still loved him, but I could not see how this sham of a marriage could continue, no matter how much the sex had improved. After a few weeks of thinking it over, I decided to ask him for a divorce.

And then I was late. I was never late. When it was 5 days past usual and my period still hadn't started, I freaked out and bought a home pregnancy test. And my worst fear was realized. I was pregnant. All my calculations had gone wrong. I was carrying a child in my womb, possibly Alan's spawn.

After our return from Vegas, Pavan had fucked me a couple of times without wearing a condom. So without telling him, I started taking the pill. I hated the pill. It gave me headaches. But I couldn't afford to not use it. If only I had started using it earlier. At the very least, taken morning after pills in Vegas. Now I was going to have a baby and I didn't know if it was Alan's or Pavan's.

I thought it over for a couple of days and decided to break the news to Alan and Pavan together. I called up Alan and asked him to come to our place in New Jersey. He agreed readily, and I thought he was assuming it was for more sex. But when he came over, he acted like a normal nice old man. He had bought a gift for Chintu - a cheap little action figure. He kept his hands to himself and didn't act in an appropriate manner at all. It was almost like he was an uncle who had come over to visit. After a while, took me to the side in the kitchen while I was cooking, when Chintu was in the living room.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" he asked with a smile.

"How the hell...." I asked in amazement.

"If there is one thing you should know about me by now Shipra, it's that I can see several steps ahead." his voice went from the nice gentle uncle back to the domineering lover who had ridden roughshod over me a month ago.

"I don't know whose it is yet. Pavan also..."

"He also fucked you bareback. It doesn't matter. You KNOW my sperm's gonna beat his out any time." Alan said and spanked me on my ass and chuckled.

He walked to the living room and I heard him talk to Chintu in that friendly grandpa voice. Well, Alan had taken it pretty well, I thought to myself. I wondered how Pavan would react. Soon the door opened and he walked in. I washed my hands and went out. It was obvious from the look on Pavan's face that it was his worst nightmare come true.

Throughout dinner, Pavan sat there like he had seen a ghost. Alan was carrying out most of the conversation. He "admitted" to us something I always knew. He wasn't some billionaire. He worked in a Walmart, that too part-time. When he said that Pavan looked at me triumphantly. I didn't react. I always knew his claims were bullshit. And it didn't change anything. I would've been seduced by him that weekend even if he had been a penniless pauper. ---

After dinner, I took Chintu to his room to put him in bed and read him a bedtime story. I heard Pavan ask Alan if he would like some brandy. Alan said he'd love some. I was relieved that Pavan had at least recovered from the shock enough to be courteous. How long that would last after I told him what I had to, I didn't know.

Ten minutes later I came back to the living room. Both men were sitting on two different couches. Almost instinctively, I felt myself starting to head to Alan's side. After all, that's how it had been in Vegas. from the poolside table to the restaurant to the suite to the bed, whenever I was in the presence of these two men, I was on Alan's side. But this, I reminded myself, was Pavan's house. I sat down next to him. I looked at his confused face. No point in dragging this out, I thought.