Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
916 Followers

"Pavan, I'm pregnant." I said looking straight into his eyes.

He wasn't as shell-shocked as I thought he would be. He looked a little surprised, but only for a moment or two.

"Is it mine or his?" Pavan asked pointing his glass towards Alan.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully. But I did get the feeling that Alan might end up being right again. call it a woman's sixth sense, but I strongly felt that I was carrying Alan's child. And that it was a boy. I looked at Alan and he had a smug smile on his face.

"Or is it Jeff's?" Pavan asked sarcastically.

I had given up on trying to assuage Pavan's doubts about Jeff. I ignored the comment and said,

"I can get a paternity test done. That's why I invited Alan over. To talk about....what to do."

Alan jumped in,

"I don't care if it's mine or not. It won't be the first bastard child of mine out there and it sure as well won't be the last." he cockily said, "But in case it is mine, like I told you in Vegas, i'm not paying child support."

Pavan looked at Alan with a disgusted look on his face. He said,

"I don't care whose it is either. I will consider it my own child and bring it up with you."

I felt conflicting emotions of love, respect and disgust for Pavan. What was wrong with him? Watching from the sidelines while his wife got seduced by someone else was bad enough. Pretending that the marriage was okay after that happened was also pathetic. But actually staying in the marriage AND raising a baby born from your wife fucking another man? What the heck?

I controlled my emotions and we talked about the details. Pavan insisted that no matter who the father was, the baby should carry his name. Alan was fine with it. I asked Alan about the level of involvement he wanted to have in the child's life if it was his. He shrugged and said it was up to me. We talked about such things for an hour or so.

When we got done, Alan got up, looking at me expectantly. I knew exactly what he was hinting at. Whether I should wish him goodbye or have him spend the night. I decided that I wanted him to spend the night. Not because I wanted to have sex with him. But because I wanted to talk to him in private about his exact role in this whole affair if the baby turned out to be his, which we all suspected it would.

I led Alan to the guest room, ignoring Pavan's dismayed look. I told Alan I would join him a little later for a talk. Alan winked and said, "Sure, talk!".

When I went back to our bedroom, Pavan seemed surprised to see me come in. He probably expected me to spend the night with Alan. But at that moment, I was feeling very warm towards Pavan for his magnanimous stance regarding the baby. I snuggled up to him and closed my eyes. In some time, he was sound asleep and snoring. I got up and went to the guest room.

I walked in to see Alan naked on the bed.

"I'm ready for you, my little pixie." he said, pointing to his semi-erect dick. The sight of it after all these weeks made me go weak in the knees. But I stayed focused.

"Alan, I am not here to have sex with you. I really want to talk about something important." I said resolutely.

"Fine, first we talk. Then we fuck." he said, getting off the bed and hugging me. His head rubbed against my chin and his dick pushed against my thighs again. He led me to the bed and had me sit down.

"Well, if the baby is yours..."

"Stop saying if. We all know it's mine."

"Fine. So this baby.... you say you don't care if you have anything to do with it or not. In that case, I want you to sign an affidavit relinquishing any possible rights you might have over it." I had thought this over. If Alan really had been wealthy, I wouldn't have cared. But I wanted to make sure that he didn't use this baby to pester us later on. Like getting a court order for a paternity test and contesting custody or something.

"Are you serious?" he asked incredulously, massaging my boobs over my clothes.

"Yes."

He looked at me with a smile.

"Alright. I will sign anything you want. My only condition is, I get to keep fucking you. Starting tonight." He said, pressing my boobs again.

"That is not going to happen." I said, slapping his hand away. He looked at me with a scowl on his face. For a moment, i thought he would hit me like he had in Vegas. Instead he said.

"Then I am not signing anything." he said in a serious tone.

We both sat there in silence. I considered his proposal. It wasn't like I didn't like getting fucked by Alan anyway. But I didn't want to do it under the roof of my husband, two doors away from where my son slept. There were some lines I was unwilling to cross. So I suggested a compromise.

"I can't sleep with you under this roof. I just can't. So....I'll drive to Maryland once a month and I'll be all yours for the weekend until the baby comes. And then, you sign the papers I ask you to."

Alan looked at me with a smile on his face. He agreed. So it was set.

The first weekend I drove to Maryland, I was surprised by what a tiny apartment Alan lived in. He ravaged me all weekend. A month or so later, my belly began to show, and Alan was more gentle. By the time the third trimester rolled around, Alan himself suggested that we should stop our dalliances. The excuse he gave was, he had another girlfriend who was getting jealous. But I was sure he was concerned about the baby.

The baby arrived a couple of weeks after schedule. One look at it was enough to confirm that he was Alan's son. Alan looked very proud when he came over the next day and saw what he called his "latest bastard". I sat on the bed with the baby in my arms, trying to get it to take my nipple and drink from it. Alan and Pavan walked out of the room to give me privacy.

And I started wondering how long I should wait to tell Pavan that I had met with an attorney to draw up divorce papers.

THE END

P.S. Thank you once again to my favorite aurelius1982 without whose help, this story couldn't have been written.

shiprat
shiprat
916 Followers