Old Man Discovers... Ch. 29

Story Info
Chapter 29 continued.
800 words
4.13
12.8k
2
0

Part 29 of the 57 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers

Last sentence chapter 28..begins to lick up all the cum.

Is this how the day is gonna go? Sex, eat, sex. I need time to make a decision or at least have a discussion with Jackie. She has made her preferences apparent in regards to us.

Both of us are laying somewhat exhausted on the bed. Jackie is still dressed in her provocative outfit and I'm still naked. She/he is on her side lightly running her hands over my body. Snuggling her face into the curve of my neck and making little, light kisses and tongue licks.

I turned my body a little away from her and spoke. "Jackie, I'm going to need a sometime to process all of this and make a decision. But, only after we have a serious discussion.

"Talk to me," Jackie says.

I finally figured I'd get it all out in the open and said, "Do you have a Daddy fetish? Are you looking for a sugar daddy? Do you want us to live together? Because you want more than FWB? What will be the living arrangements?"

Jackie had moved her body and was lightly kissing and nibbling my nipple while softly fondling my cock. Which was starting to get somewhat tumescent. I'm trying to keep a clear head and focus on the questions asked. I don't like where this might be going. I move so I could sit up against the headboard.

After I scooted up to the headboard, Jackie laid her head on my pubic area. She/he put the head of my cock in her mouth and rolled her tongue around and around. When my cock was completely hard, she moved and sat beside me at the headboard.

Looking at me with a shit eating grin, she says, "I guess the fun and games are over with. Except it doesn't look like it from where I sit. As to your questions, I don't have a daddy fetish. I don't want a sugar daddy. I don't care for a FWB but if that's all I can get, I guess I could settle for that. But I would prefer us to become a couple. As to the living arrangements, they are open for discussion. I rent here but I'll make an assumption that you own. Unless your place is a dump, that would be our best option. As I said before, your wishes, your demands, you are in control. I love to cook, clean and be the lady of the home. I believe we can have a wonderful relationship and future."

I can't believe this. One meeting (two if you consider that I left once)and she/he wants to live together? I don't think so!

"Jackie, what you're saying, it's much to sudden. Especially after just one meeting. I might be widowed and live alone but I do have family that might think what you're proposing is taboo. My sex life isn't on display for all to see. Discretion is a must.

I understand that you probably appear in outfits similar to this 24/7 and are comfortable with your sexuality. But that isn't my situation. I can't understand why you are coming on so strong," I said.

Jackie takes my hand in hers and says, "Love at first sight. I believe in that saying."

"Love? Love! What the hell are you talking about?" I said.

"That's how I feel. Or at least it's infatuation and in time could/would turn into love," Jackie says.

"Those are both intense emotions. Are you sure it isn't just lust? You did say you haven't been with anyone in ten months. Are you just feeling hot and bothered? Is it just about how it feels to be physical with someone? Is it more about your sexual desires than about a partnership? Do you see all the questions that arise from your statements?" I said.

Jackie has a sad look on her face. Minutes pass in silence. Finally she/he says, "I'm sorry about coming on so strongly. It's just that I feel I've found someone who I could be with to the end. Maybe I'm asking too much to soon."

"Well, I do believe I'll need some time to think about what could happen between us. You do realize that I have a relationship with Fred. Also I've become comfortable with my alone time. So let's table any discussion for now and return to it in a few days. O.K?" I said.

Jackie is nodding her head and says, "O.K., sounds like a plan. Can we at least talk on the phone? You will call me?"

"I will call you, we will discuss the situation. I believe we both have some serious thinking to do. Now it's time for me to get dressed and head for home," I said.

To be continued...

tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers