Old Man Discovers... Ch. 30

Story Info
Chapter 30 continued.
779 words
3.67
12.4k
1
0

Part 30 of the 57 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers

Last sentence of chapter 29- dressed and head for home.

I hadn't seen Jackie since we met seven days ago but I had spent the last seven days thinking about him/her. He/she was the only thing that occupied my mind. Except for the couple of times Fred had appeared at my door. I just had to see Jackie again otherwise I'd go absolutely crazy. I couldn't get him/her out of my head: the incredible good looks, the dazzling blue eyes, the charming smile, the lean tight body. My mornings had been occupied with my usual ritual. Which many might remember, I know Jackie does.

Most days, I wake up in morning and go to the kitchen to make coffee. As it's brewing, I'm generally looking out the window and letting my robe fall open exposing my body. I gently began to caress my nipples and enjoy how hard they become. The feeling is irresistible so I continued caressing, massaging and squeezing them until I could barely control myself. I looked down at them and noticed that my dick has become aroused...rubbery and semi hard. I take just the head in my hand to encourage it to become harder. One hand on my right nipple and my left hand stroking my cock head into its ultimate hardness. I continued this for a while until the coffee pot starts sputtering indicating that it was finished brewing. I'm almost at the point of orgasm but chose to wait by having a hot cup. Cumming feels so great and edging is divine.

Of course Fred has appeared a couple of mornings while I'm in the process of my ritual and and has commented on my arousal. Offering to assist in the satisfactory completion of my apparent condition. But nothing has occurred as all I can think about is Jackie.

Was it possible to fall in love with somebody after having just met them? How could I be in love with Jackie? No, I couldn't possibly allow myself to fall in love. It was just infatuation, I keep telling myself. What had I let myself in for? If I didn't see him/her again though, I would lose my mind. I had to see her, it was as simple as that. At least one more time.

But Fred has to be dealt with and soon.

I was sitting on the deck having my usual afternoon alcohol. Today it was a whiskey and water along with a really bitching cigar. I heard footsteps and turned to see Fred walking up with a beer in hand and dressed only in shorts. Taking a seat, spreading his legs, groping his crotch he says, "What the hell has happened to you/us? It's been almost ten days since we've been together. You seeing someone else? Have I done something wrong or disappointed you somehow?"

Shit, shit, shit! I guess now is the time to deal with Fred. Taking a sip of my whiskey and a puff on the cigar, just to stall for time I say, "No, you haven't done anything wrong or disappointed me. If you remember I told you I thought I was coming down with something. Which was true and I just didn't want you or anyone else to be exposed."

"So the two of us are still FWB," Fred asked.

"Sure, that can still happen," I said.

Fred has a confused look on his face and asks, "Can happen? What the fuck does that mean? We've been doing pretty good together but other than your so called cold or whatever, it seems like you don't want to be together."

It's not that I don't want to be with Fred but my heart and mind are telling me it's Jackie I want most. Also, I don't think I want to include Fred in that coupling. I can still hear Jackie saying, "Ooh... ooh... ooh god... oh yeah... oh, oh, oh, here I cum, baby, here I cum" she/he warned me as her cock twitched out of control. Of course Fred has said the same things but he doesn't have a sexy and feminine body and Jackie is female in every way-in all ways except for that one small organ on his crotch.

What to do, what to say? Will it end our relationship? Do I want to include him with Jackie on occasion? Should I check with Jackie first? Should I keep them apart and enjoy them both? At my age it's not like sex is going to happen every day. So I could have my cake and eat it too. Spread over a few days apart. I must talk with Jackie before ...

To be continued...

tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers