Old Man, The Sea And His Daughter Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two ships "Once-In-A- Lifetime" and "Down on Me II", sailed in different directions. As they say, the parting was sweet sorrow. Both ships were heading in a different path but the trail was never going to be the same for any of their passengers.

Before Will left us to head back to school, he had pounded Zoe and Inga, as well as the Captain and the chef. He had even allowed Timmy the shy sailor suck his massive cock and, swore that he would never allow a dick that huge up his ass again.

Our time aboard "Down on Me II" was a great time and will be repeated over again many times. Why you may ask? I bought the shipping line for my princess. If you come to the gulf, please feel free to leave your in-habitations ashore.

When we returned home, Michelle had another little surprise waiting. I had had the servants bring all of Brenda's toys out of the storage and placed them into the new playroom for our newest house-guest Carol, and a brand new slave. Cindi had realized that she could live with the fact that Michelle was mine and I would share her with anyone worthy of her.

I have tried to get Michelle to write about our experiences, so you would feel her pleasure and pain, something I cannot feel or explain, because I am not a submissive nor a woman. I can only tell you how I felt and wait for Michelle and Carol to write their side of this story. We sit in the screening theater at least once a month to watch the movies that made all this possible thanks to my loving wife, which taught her daughter to please her Daddy.

12