Old Man's Tale Ch 02

Story Info
Man tells girl his experience with a maid and mistress
1.9k words
4.43
12k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

James was online waiting for Julia to narrate his second erotic story.

"Hi, how are you. Shall I proceed?" James asked.

"Yes, let me see what you got," Julia said, lying nude in front of the laptop like the previous time.

James began:

"This happened when I was say 25 or something. One day I went for a walk by a river and saw a woman, maybe 35, who was looking furtively here and there. She didn't see me as I was behind a tree and took water from the river and washed her thighs. She did this twice and suddenly saw me and both of us smiled embarrassed. I went to her and asked if she was injured and she nodded and said that a thorn had pricked her thigh when she had gone for a walk. The wound was just below her skirt and I stared at her thighs and asked her if I should help her. Without waiting for her answer I knelt before her and saw the thorn had torn a thin line along her left thigh and there was blood oozing out. I asked her to sit on a fallen tree, washed her with water from the river, swabbed her with my handkerchief and soon she was fine. All the while I was aroused as hell and my pants were bursting unable to house my erection. She too was looking at me and taking in my features. I was surprised she did not resist my touching her and wondered why she allowed me to help her. I caressed her thighs some more and ran my finger up and down that line the thorn had made. It was getting dark and I became bold enough to slide my hand higher up her thigh. She tried to push my hand away but I forced myself up her and fondled her inner thighs some more. She told me to stop. I made bold enough to say I would if she would let me see her nude in bed. Smiling shyly, she said she worked as a maid and her angry mistress would be waiting for her and left. I followed her and found out where she worked."

Julia was already wet and sliding her two fingers in and out of her soggy vagina.

The man continued: "Sleepless, I thought of her in the night, and the next day I went to the house where she worked and found her at the window and waved at her. She quietly let me in and asked me to keep quiet. She told me she liked me as I was handsome and hot. I touched her cheeks and kissed her mouth. My hands went up her skirt and into her panties and found her slit hidden in the bush. I pulled down her panties and parted her hair and licked her cunt. She was wet and hot and began moaning. I took her to a table and she sat on it and raised her legs. I took my erection out and was about to slide it in when we heard a noise and saw a woman, the mistress of the house, standing behind us, glaring at us."

"Caught in the act, the maid stammered something and got down from the table and I too put my penis back where it belonged. The mistress gestured both of us to follow her and we did so, not knowing what else to do. She took us inside her bedroom, told me to sit in a chair and ordered us to wait. The 40-something tall woman went into another room and the maid and I looked at each other. I whispered to the maid whether she had trapped me into this and she said she was genuinely interested in me as she did not get enough sex from her boring husband. I could easily have run away from there and there was none to stop me, but I was young, lusty and wanted to see where it went."

Julia had three fingers inside her and did not want to interrupt the man and encouraged him by saying 'go on,' 'hot,' 'hmmm,' and 'ahh' now and then.

James continued: "The woman came back, dressed in a red stocking and high heels and that was it. She was nude except for that; no bra or panties! She sat on a couch and spread her thighs, displaying her shaven cunt which was swollen, huge and her labia were open. The mistress asked the maid to strip and she slowly removed her dress until she stood there showing her bush and her medium-sized round boobs. The kinky woman asked the maid to undress me. I was aroused already and the maid unbuttoned my shirt, unzipped my pants and pulled it down completely. My cock jumped out of my underwear and I was standing there stark naked, my erection wagging up and down."

Julia was furiously masturbating as she read this erotic account.

"The dominant mistress asked the slave maid to tie my hands behind my back and she obeyed. I let her do as I was enjoying this, a new type of experience for me. The maid tied my hands behind me with a cloth; all the while the mistress was staring at my erection and my eyes. The shrew asked the slave to kneel between her thighs and lick her. The obedient maid was on her fours and began slurping the mistress' cunt and asshole too. I wondered if they had done it before as it all was well-rehearsed; the way the maid tied me and the way she licked her mistress. Whatever it was, I was enjoying it and that is what mattered. The bossy woman held the slave by her hair and forced-fed her, muttering something inaudible. I could see the woman's much-used swollen, big cunt rubbing itself against the helpless and gasping maid's face. The mistress' pussy was big and wide open, like a hungry mouth. I also saw the bush and vertical cunt slit of the maid who was on her fours."

Julia's vaginal walls shuddered as she reached her orgasm as she went through James' description but continued fingering herself.

"The woman reached for a drawer that was nearby and took out a dildo _ I thought it was 6 inches_ and asked the maid to insert it in her cunt. The huge entrance of the mistress took the tool fully and the maid slid it in and out as her boss looked at the invading toy and at my throbbing manhood. I wanted to ride the holes of the mistress and the maid for the rest of the day and night, till I dropped down with exhaustion. The mistress took out another dildo and shoved it into the maid's cunt and slid it in and out a few times. After both the dildos pleasured the women for 10 more minutes, the groaning mistress whispered something to the maid. The slave brought the sticky dildos and made me smell and then lick them. The smell and taste of the cunt juice of the two women was divine and I felt my seed surge up my cock from my balls. I was full of pre-cum and would have gladly emptied myself all over the two women. Aching for release, a mere touch would have made me let loose my white flood."

"The maid returned to the mistress and, as per instructions, slid the toy into her asshole, which too was gaping and much explored. The bossy cunt moaned and grunted as the dildo disappeared fully into her anal aperture. The maid again brought the dildo and made me smell and suck it. By now, my arousal had become a raging lust for the holes of the woman. I could imagine my cum on their mouths, boobs, cunts and assholes. The maid made me smell and suck the dildo three more times, every time my rage touching a new level. All the while the slave was sucking the woman's clitoris too. My erection was so heavy and uncontrollable that I wagged it up and down, hoping the action would make me come. The maid too fingered her bush now and then as the mistress held her hair and furiously rubbed her vagina on her mouth and quivered, signalling that she was coming. The mistress rocked slowly and after a few minutes stopped. The vixen gestured to the maid who came and knelt in front of me and took my impatient cock in her mouth and sucked me hard and I shot my cum, decorating her hair and mouth with my thick white gooey sauce. The mistress suddenly got up and left. The entire erotic exercise had lasted for half an hour."

Julia too in the meanwhile reached her second climax with James.

"The maid untied me and I hugged and kissed her mouth, tasting my cum and the mistresses sex juice. I slapped her ass, sucked her boobs and ate her pussy as she stood. Though I had come I was not satisfied and needed to pump her pussy. She took me to another room where there was a bed and made me lie on it and began sucking my semi-erect penis. I asked her again whether she had sex with her mistress before and whether she had enticed me here. Between mouthfuls she told me that this was the first time she had licked a woman. The mistress was highly moody and would slap her once in a while and rarely spoke to her. The mistress' husband was away for most part and she had friends who would party here. But she would be asked to go in the evening. The maid vowed this was not planned and she had performed as per the mistress' instructions, fearing she would lose her job if she had not, and that was it.

Julia was gently rubbing her pussy which had experienced a quaking orgasm and waited for James to continue, wondering if there was more.

"The maid sucked me and sat on me, taking my rod in. Matching my lust with hers, she rode my raging tool as I slapped her ass and face and boobs and shot her with my silver arrow of cum. She lay on me satisfied and asked me if I would visit her again. I said I would and did so many times. We ensured that I never came to the house when the mistress was present. The mistress also never asked the maid to bring me to her for another performance. She was rich and maybe had other games and other fish to fry. I carried on with the sexy and lusty maid for some more time. That is it"

"Wow," Julia said "I masturbated and came twice," she admitted. "What a life you have had," she said but asked him if this was all true.

"Hmmm. Yes. It is sheer chance that makes you experience many things like this. Some women don't believe my hot stories, but they are dull people to whom nothing happens. But there are some like me to whom it does. I am glad I aroused you baby and I will come back with more." he said.

"How many more are there?" Julia asked eagerly.

"Waiting enhances pleasure and arousal. Till my next. please wait." he said and logged out.

Julia sighed and reread the story and masturbated again.

(To be continued)

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers