Old Man's Tale Ch 04: Widow's Wish

Story Info
James meets a lusty widow who has a kinky desire.
2.5k words
3.93
14.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

The 60-year-old James was ready with his fourth erotic tale when the 25-year-old Julia came online again. It was usual for James to send Julia two or three paragraphs of a story and wait for her to respond to it.

"Before I tell you another tale, tell me whether you have a boyfriend, if you don't mind," James asked.

"I don't mind telling you. What the hell is there to hide, anyway? I did have a boyfriend, till recently. He was aloof and distant, you know the way some guys who think they are cool behave. But he was indifferent to my feelings and desires. He cared a fuck about what I had to say about anything. So, I ended my relationship with him. Does this help you in any way?" Julia asked.

"No. I mean, I say so much about my sex life that I feel I should know a little bit about you. That is it. Thanks for telling me. I, for one, am a good listener and like to woo women by obliging them. Are you ready for my next story?" he asked.

Julia had read his three earlier stories just then and was aroused and lying in bed nude, running her finger up and down her already wet slit.

"Yes, please begin. Let me see what you have now," she said and waited.

"This encounter happened when I was 30. I was walking along the road when I bumped into a woman carrying her groceries, making her drop the bags. Instinctively, I bent down and picked up some cans and things and put them inside, all the while profusely apologizing to her. She was kind and did not curse me at all. I assumed her to be 40 or something. Then out of guilt I offered her to accompany her to her house. She accepted, said she lived close by and we began walking: me carrying her bags."

James continued: "Once we reached her house, she invited me inside and offered me tea. It turned out she was a widow, aged 41, living alone after her husband passed away two years ago. Hers was a romantic life, being married to one man for almost 20 years. We sat on the sofa and she told me how her husband treated her royally till his sudden death in an accident. She had a tough time coming to terms with the loss. As she spoke about this and that, I thought the conversation was leading nowhere and was wondering how to get the hell out of there when suddenly she asked me if I could do her a favor."

"Hmm now it is interesting," Julia said.

"She wanted me to help her check out a CD player she had and take a look at some cassettes her husband had collected. We sat side by side in front of a shelf where the cassettes were stacked. She was so close to me that the tip of her breast was rubbing my arm. She was tall, slim and sexy, no doubt about that," James paused.

"Why the hell would you carry the bags of a woman if she was not attractive?" Julia commented.

"Ha, ha. You are beginning to understand me. So, we went through the movie collection and I found porn too. She smiled shyly and explained that they watched a lot of porn together. I cleaned the player and played some movies which ran well. She had not used them after her husband's death. The porn collection was amazing, I said and she said I could take some and watch."

"James, at this stage, did you think the woman was laying a trap to screw you," Julia asked.

"No. My dashing against her was a coincidence. I would say that one thing led to another and it added up all fine. But she was flirting with me a bit, letting me see the porn movie CDs and all. But the player was unused for sometime and the CDs too were dusty. And there is no need to trap me. Ok."

"That is true,' Julia replied.

"I will continue. I said I would like to take a few CDs and selected a few. These were old, she said, and I would have seen more recent ones. I said that was true but they were good ones. We shifted to the sofa again and she told me I was well-behaved and decent, like her husband. I thanked her and took a few CDs and bid her goodbye."

"Really? Nothing happened. Hmm, ok," Julia said waiting for the heat to build up.

"Two days later I came back to return the CDs and gave her some latest flicks I had. We sat on the sofa and she began speaking of her husband and how lively he was. Her hand fell on my thighs and stayed there and I began having an erection. She saw the bulge and smiled at me. I made no effort to hide it nor did I show any signs of embarrassment. Her hands ran up and down the full length of my manhood again and again."

"Hmm, now the action begins. She really needs a long sturdy one, doesn't she?" Julia said, fingering herself deeper.

"Ya, she was open about needing a man. She told me that she and her husband had a full sex life, doing everything they could think of. By now my tool was struggling to burst out of my pants. Understanding my problem, she undid my zip and I helped her pull down my underwear and out sprang my 7 inch meat. Holding and squeezing it, she said her husband had a 9-inch penis. She asked me to come to the bedroom," James paused but Julia was too engrossed to respond.

"I removed my dress and went nude to the bedroom where I found her undressing. Her boobs were full and big and she had a real thick bush, the biggest I had seen. Lying on the bed with her thighs spread, she asked me to come closer and grabbed my cock and stroked it and asked me to grab her bush. I sat on her face and, as she sucked me, I pulled her pubic hair and she wanted me to yank harder and harder. Surprised at the strange request, I yanked harder. She had a huge cunt, a testimony to the years of assault by her husband's monster meat."

Julia now had three fingers in and was sliding them in and put, picturing the action.

"After sucking me for sometime and letting me insert four fingers inside her accommodative cavern, she got up and asked me to sit on a chair. Then she squatted on my erection and took me in easily as she was very slippery. As she bobbed on me, she again begged me to yank her pubic hair with both hands. I did and she moaned and groaned, reaching her climax quickly. Then she took my slimy tool easily in her gaping asshole too and moved slowly up and down as I continued yanking. She moaned and groaned and soon I shot my cum inside her rear entrance, emptying myself. We waited till I slid out and when she got up my cum flowed out of her."

Julia, who had been frenetically fingering herself all while, had her juices over flowing. "Wow, really! She had this strange fetish for pubic hair yanking, right?"

"Yes, she explained that her husband used to yank her pussy hair and she had gotten addicted to it. She loved anal penetration which was her husband's favorite. After her husband's death she had used a dildo to pleasure both her holes regularly, but she missed the yanking, she said. I never heard of such a thing before. She said I reminded her of her husband, the way I walked, talked and behaved and she had no qualms doing what she did. We chatted for a while and I left. She took my phone number and said she would visit me too as I lived nearby."

"Hmm. What a woman, anal unlimited. You seem to attract women like a magnet. Did you ask her if she had sex with others too, saying they looked like her husband etc." Julia asked teasingly.

"No. I didn't ask. I think there was need for her to lie. She could easily ask for sex and get it too, being sexy and all. I thought she was genuine when she said I reminded her of her husband."

"Well, two days later she called me to say she was coming to my house. Once inside the house, she immediately stripped me and made me sit on the table and sucked my erection. She mouthed me for five minutes, when the phone rang. It was a girl I was seeing at that time. It was nothing serious but now and then she would want to make love to me. She was in the neighborhood and was coming to my house for a quickie."

"Wow, this is even more interesting; a threesome?" Julia said.

"No, wait. When I told the woman this, she said she would hide under the table as she was in no mood to go without squeezing her quota of cum out of me. She went under the table and the longish cover hid her well. I pulled on my pants and in just a minute the girl came in. We kissed and I maneuvered her to the table because if we went to the sofa, which was opposite the table, she would easily see the woman hiding under."

"You think of everything don't you?" Julia asked.

"Yes, I have to. I made the girl lie on the table and she lifted her legs and I began slurping her trimmed pussy. I pulled down my pants and stood nude and continued licking the girl. Suddenly and unexpectedly, the woman under the table fondled my cock and began sucking it and my dangling balls. It was such a new experience for me that I was aroused beyond words and thought I would shoot my load into the woman's mouth."

Julia was feverishly stroking herself.

"Now the girl wanted to suck my cock, so I went to the left side of the table and she leaned over and mouthed me. After a few minutes, when I again began licking the girl, the woman took me in her mouth. We repeated this twice and finally I entered the girl and pounded her tight slit. The woman underneath raised her head and sucked my dangling balls. It was heaven, I tell you. The fear of being caught and the totally new experience made me shoot my load up the girl's twitching vaginal walls. The woman sucked my balls till I slid out of the girl. That was my all-time great. After the girl left the woman began sucking my cum-coated cock as I sat on the table."

Julia's fingers were dripping with her juice as she pictured the girl on the table taking the man's penis and the older woman sucking his balls at the same time. She slurped her own cunt syrup and asked James what happened after that.

"While sitting on a chair in front of me she sucked my cock, which was getting ready again. She wrapped her mouth around my balls and licked my asshole too; something I never expected her to do."

"Can't imagine licking male ass, never," Julia said.

"Each woman has a different taste. From the way she behaved, I could say she was aroused more than she was on our earlier encounter. She mouthed me till I was erect and throbbing for action. She got up on the table and raised her legs and I sat on the chair and licked both her holes, concentrating on her asshole more as she loved rear assault. Her moans and groans filled the room for a while before she led me to the bedroom where she bent on the bed."

James went on: "Seeing her spread pussy hole and gaping anal opening made me even more hornier and I licked her some more. Then I straightened up and grabbed her pussy hair with one hand and with my other hand I yanked her hair hanging loose from her head and pulled both hairs. As if I were riding a horse I yanked both hairs and she cried out loud in pleasure and almost wept as I continued it. Then with one swift lunge, I speared her cunt first and after a few thrusts entered her open and inviting asshole. When I was fully inside her rear door, I continued pulling her hairs, tugging harder and harder till she cried that she was coming."

As the heat picked up, Julia's orgasm hit her like a quake.

"I pounded her some more and let my cum flow in her hot and twitching ass. I kept my rod in her pulsating hole and watched my semen overflow around the tool and drip on to the bed. She moaned that I was great. A few minutes later we were sipping whiskey and kissing," James finished.

"It was erotic, the way you yanked her hairs. The secret table act and the bed scene made me cum. What type of woman is she, wanting her hair pulled? Maybe it activates erogenous zones in the pubic area," Julia wondered.

"She told me she loved to grow hair down there and never shaved even once after marriage. Getting tugged aroused and made her cum much more than anything else. She spent the night with me, getting her ass drilled and hair pulled. She was undemanding in the sense that she would wait for me to call her and never rush me into situations. I carried on with her for a year. Then there was a death in her family and she moved to another city," James paused.

"Hmm that is something. I need to grow hair and pull it to know how it feels. Ha ha," Julia said.

"Come to me baby, I can pleasure you that way and in many other ways."

"I enjoyed your stories and you had a ball, really, I must say. Do you have more?" Julia asked eagerly.

"These are the ones that were special. Others were casual and usual flings. So, do you plan to visit me? I promise you, at 60 I am still fun."

Julia laughed: "Thanks James, I love your stories and will read them again and again and masturbate, but I don't think I would want to have sex with you. No hard feelings."

"Aw. It is your loss baby and, anyway, as I always tell myself, have a hard-on, never hard feelings. Bye dear." James went offline.

Suddenly an energy took over Julia, thanks to the James' salacious stories and masturbation. After the breakup, she now felt contended and hoped to talk to James and others like him here on the website and share a variety of experiences. Well, in real life there were guys waiting to find her and now she had learnt a few sex techniques which would surely enrich her nights.

ENDS

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers