Old Men Make Her Fantasy a Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers

"Look at me whore, look at me when you suck my cock!"

Her eyes immediately met his. She could see in his eyes, that she was nothing more than a toy for him. He was getting his cock sucked by nothing but a whore. For some strange reason, that thought made her want it more.

She wanted to be a toy for them. A plaything, and fuck toy. With cocks the size of these, she would be anything they wanted.

She felt another cock pushing at the side of her mouth. She started sucking on the next perverts cock. She wasn't sure how old this guy was, but he looked older than any of them, but about a nine inch cock, and also very fat.

She started sucking slow, trying to get his cock deeper into her mouth. He got impatient, and put his hands on the back of her head, and forced her to take him deeper. He was making her choke, but that only seemed to turn him on more.

His cock was covered in her saliva, and dripping down between, her still red, breasts. He finally pulled his cock out, and she moved onto the next one.

This guy was fat, but also very well hung. He looked to be bigger than nine inches, and fatter than anyone else's. He looked to be about 55 or so, she thought.

She stroked two other cocks, while she sucked this one. He was huge. Her mouth was aching, but she didn't want to stop. She wanted cock in her mouth. The feeling was incredible. Having a hard cock, in her mouth,. Feeling it with her tongue, as it slides, in and out, of her mouth. She was a true whore.

"Get up on the bed, like a dog!"

"Yes Sir."

She climbed up on the bed, on all fours. Being a true whore, she knew what he meant. They were going to fuck her, like the dirty dog she was. She put her ass up in the air, exposing her tight hole, and shaved pussy.

Without any warning, someone stepped up behind her, and rammed his cock in her pussy.

"Aaaaahhhh!"

"I think the bitch likes it!" the owner of the cock yelled.

He started pumping her fast, and hard. You could hear their bodies slapping together, as he pounded her pussy.

When she felt a hand come down on her ass, she almost came. The feeling of being spanked, and fucked at the same time, was almost too much for her. She held back anyway, since she didn't have permission.

She felt his cock slide out of her pussy. The next guy wanted her to ride him, so he laid down, and she straddled him. She guided his cock into her pussy, and he slid his big hard cock, inside her. She began riding him, wanting every inch of this monster inside her.

Her tits were bouncing up and down, slapping against her body. He grabbed her tits, and squeezed them, and pinched her hard nipples.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy, yes!"

"Ride my cock bitch!"

A man stepped up on either side of her. They grabbed her arms, and began pumping her, up and down, on their friends cock.

"Oh fuck yes, use me like the whore I am!"

After the two men helped her pump the cock inside her, they held her body down. She was breathing into the neck, of the old man fucking her.

She felt someone else come up behind her, and he rammed his cock deep into her tight ass. The pain shot through her, making her scream. Her tight ass was stretched to it's limit, and soon the pain turned to pleasure. She had never had two cocks inside her at the same time. The feeling was incredible. This really made her feel like their whore, and she loved it.

As the two cocks pumped her ass, and pussy, another cock was shoved into her mouth. She was getting fucked in all her holes, like the true slut she had now become.

She noticed Sir moving in front of her, and he had a video camera in his hand. He was filming these men use her holes. The thought of him having it all on film, only made her hotter. She began pumping herself into all the cocks inside her, making them fuck her harder.

"So, the whore likes to be filmed huh?"

With the cock stuffed in her mouth, all that came out was a muffle sound. She was attempting to say "Yes Sir."

They pumped her a few more minutes, until they were ready to cum. All the men got up and stood next to the bed.

"Get down on your knees whore." Sir said.

She dropped down to the floor, on her knees and waited for what was next.

"Ok guys, now you can cum."

They all started jerking off at her face, they were going to shoot their hot load all over her, and she wanted every drop.

They all shot their cream all over her face, and hair. Her face was dripping in cum. Sir then handed the camera to one of the other guys, and stepped in front of her.

"Open your mouth."

She did, and he shot half his load on her face, and also some into her mouth. She greedily swallowed the cum in her mouth, now herself feeling the need to cum. She hoped he would let her cum soon, because she couldn't take anymore, and needed to explode.

When everyone was done, she just sat there as they watched the cum drip off her face.

"Ok whore, if you want to cum, you can, but you have to do it yourself."

"Yes Sir."

At this point she didn't care how she came, as long as she came.

"Get up on the bed, and make your self cum, while I get it on film."

"Yes Sir."

She quickly got on the bed, and spread her legs real wide. She started rubbing her tit, and slid her other hand down to her dripping wet cunt. Rubbing her clit, slow and then fast. Then she rammed her own fingers inside her hole, fucking herself for them men watching.

"That's it whore, cum for my friends and me."

With that she felt a surge of electricity run through her as she came. Screaming, and bucking against her own hand. She knew she must have looked like such a whore to them, but she was actually enjoying it.

When she finished cumming, which seemed to last forever, she was exhausted. All she wanted to do was sleep, but that soon became just a fantasy, because Sir was now ordering her to shower.

"Go take a shower and clean yourself up. This day isn't close to ending yet slut."

"Yes Sir."

"And don't try anything stupid. We are always watching you, and you won't get too far, even if you try to run."

"Yes Sir."

Little did he know, she had no intention of leaving at all. She never wanted to leave. She just wanted to get fucked and used by them, forever. She wanted to belong to this group, and be owned by them.

At this point in her fantasy, her pussy was already dripping wet. She thought about stopping at the next gas station, and going in the bathroom, to finger herself to orgasm. Just as that thought went through her mind, she pulled into the gas station.

A man that could have been in her fantasy, walked over to her car.

"Yes Ma'am, can I help you?"

"Yes please, I need some gas, and a bathroom.

"I will take care of the gas, but the bathroom is over there." he said pointing to behind the gas station.

"Thank you."

She entered the dirty bathroom, and it wreaked of piss. "This place is disgusting" she thought to herself. Barely touched the toilet seat, to pee. When she was finished, she wiped her pussy dry, and her fingers trailed to her clit. She began rubbing her clit, and fingering herself. She couldn't believe she was doing this, in such a filthy place. Doing it like this actually aroused her more. She began moaning load, and talking dirty to herself. Little did she know, there were four men, in the shop that could hear her.

They listened as she fingered herself to orgasm. When she was finished, she cleaned herself up, and straightened out her clothes. When she felt presentable again, she walked out of the bathroom.

She noticed her car wasn't parked by the pumps anymore, and went inside the shop at the gas station to ask someone where her car was.

When she walked through the door, she saw the guy that pumped her gas, and three other men. Just like in her fantasy, they were old, and dirty.

"Where's my car?"

"There was a problem with it, and you need an alternator."

"What? I just wanted gas."

"Us respectable men could not let a beautiful woman ride around like that. You might break down in the middle of nowhere, and be out of luck."

"I appreciate that, but I think I will take my chances. Here she had an opportunity to live out her fantasy, and she was looking to get out of there. What's wrong with me?" she asked herself.

She agreed to let them fix her car, and was offered to wait in a room in the back, where it was more comfortable. She agreed and headed to the back room.

When in the room, she noticed there was a sofa, and a bed. The man showing her to the room, must have seen the puzzled look on her face.

"Sometimes, we take a nap in here, and other stuff."

"Other stuff?"

"Yes, we have a lot of fun back here."

She ignored his last comment, and sat down on the sofa.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yes please, a soda would be great."

He walked off to get her soda, and another one of the guys came in.

"You okay in here miss?"

"Yes I am fine, and thank you for taking care of my car."

"No problem."

She was left sitting there alone, and couldn't help but imagine these men fulfilling her fantasy. She imagined sucking all their cocks, and being a whore for them. Again her pussy, started getting wet. She wanted them to use her now. She started rubbing her tits, making her nipples hard. They were sticking right out through her shirt.

Then the guy came in with the soda, and caught her touching herself. She quickly took her hand off her breast, and reached for the soda. He knew then, his friends and him, would get this sweet piece of meat, to do anything they wanted.

Just like in her fantasy, he told her the car, would not be fixed until the next day. He also offered her a place to stay for the night.

"Could this be happening?" she thought to herself.

She accepted his invitation, and they all headed to his house.

The sexual games they played that night were exactly like in her fantasy.

Now she found herself taking a shower after being used. Not a fantasy, she was actually doing this now. She never knew from all the fantasies, that she would ever really be doing this, but here she was. She wanted more. She never wanted to go back home. She wanted to become their property, and be used whenever they wanted.

She got out of the shower and went back to the room, where they were waiting.

"Get on the bed, and lay on your back."

She did as she was told, and they began tying her up again. "Please, no I will not go anywhere."

"We know that bitch, we are tying you up, because we like the way a whore looks, tied up."

When they were done tying her up, they told her to get some rest. "We will be back in a few hours, to use our toy again."

"Yes Sir."

All the recent use, kept playing in her head. The more she thought about it, the wetter her pussy got. She wanted to rub her clit so bad, but couldn't.

She finally drifted off to sleep, a deep sound sleep. She was awoken by the sounds of a woman's voice.

"This bitch looks hot, and ready" she heard her saying.

'Oh she definitely is." one of the men said.

She watched as the woman walked over to her, and bent down next to the bed. Getting a better look at this woman, she looked to be about 45 or so, and chubby. She did notice that her tits were huge, and for some reason her pussy began to get wet. She had never thought about being with another woman before. Listening to this woman, talk to her just as nasty as the men, she didn't care. She wanted anyone to use her, just as long as she was getting used.

The nasty lady, started pinching her nipples very hard. She started moaning in pleasure, which must have really turned the woman on, because she pinched even harder.

Her hand then slid down to her wet hole. She began rubbing her clit, and then plunged two fingers inside her.

"Oh, look how wet you are, you dirty slut."

"Yes yes, please don't stop."

"Oh, so you like getting fingered by a woman, huh?"

"Yes, it feels so good, more, more please.

"Have you ever had your cunt sucked by a woman?"

"No, never."

Hearing her answer, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy, and shoved them into her new slut's mouth. She lapped up every drop of her own juice from this woman's fingers.

"Let's see if I like your pussy, as much as you do."

The chubby lady, went to the foot of the bed, and knelt down. She took bother her hands, and spread the whore's pussy lips, exposing her rock hard clit.

She licked her clit ever so lightly, making the whore whimper at her touch. She kept licking, her pussy up and down, and then took her clit in her mouth, and started sucking on it.

"Oh fuck yes!" was all she could think of to say. She loved this woman sucking her cunt. The feeling was nothing like she had ever felt before. As the woman sucked on her clit, she slid a finger inside the whore. The licking and fingering, put her over the edge. Her orgasm took over her body. Making her grind into the woman's face and finger. Her juices flowed into her mouth, and all down her hand.

As she came down from her mind blowing orgasm, she felt a hard slap on her tit.

"Who gave you permission to cum, slut?" Sir asked.

"No one Sir, but......"

"That's right whore, no one."

"I am sorry Sir."

"You have been warned about this already slut."

"Yes Sir I know, it won't happen again."

"Don't you think you should be punished for disobeying?"

"Yes Sir, I deserve to be punished."

"For your punishment, you will have to suck the chubby girl's cunt."

Without giving her chance to answer, the girl was straddling her head. She lowered her pussy onto the whore's face.

"Suck my pussy bitch!"

She had never been this close to pussy before in her life. She was completely shaved, and actually had an inviting scent. She couldn't wait to have her tongue inside, the pussy she was staring at. The need was incredible.

She stuck out her tongue, and licked straight up the chubby girl's slit, making the girl moan. The faster she licked, the hotter the girl got. She started sucking on the girl's clit, remembering the feeling it gave her, when the chubby girl was doing it, to her.

"Oh yeah bitch, make me cum!"

She kept sucking on the girl's clit, and then slid her tongue inside her hole. As she tongue fucked her, the girl was grinding her pussy into the whore's face.

"When I cum, I want you to swallow it all, slut!"

This time when she went back to sucking her clit, she exploded her hot pussy juice, deep down the whore's throat.

"Take it all bitch!"

She forced her cum into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. She was licking her lips, when the girl got up. As she licked up any extra cum from her lips, she was hoping they would all fuck her again.

She spread her legs as if saying "Fuck me."

"Look at that, the bitch wants more."

"Yes more, oh please untie me Sir, so I can feel your cocks in my hand."

Seeing how much she was enjoying her use, he knew she wasn't going anywhere. He decided to untie her so she could show just what a whore she really was.

The minute the ropes were off her, she was down on her knees, with her mouth open. The first cock found it's way deep into her mouth. As she was greedily taking this cock into her slut mouth, she saw the chubby girl out of the corner of her eye. She was also down on her knees, sucking a cock. She looked so hot and sexy, and she couldn't take her eyes off her.

She watched as another guy walked up behind her, and pull her ass in the air. He then slid his hard cock deep inside her pussy. She was moaning, so loud. Even with a cock filling her mouth, you could still hear her moans.

She herself put her ass up in the air, hoping a cock would violate her holes. Just as she hoped, a cock slammed into her pussy, making her jump. Now she had a cock in her pussy and her mouth, and she was loving every minute of it. She felt like such a dirty, nasty, whore.

They continued to fuck her, and the chubby girl, until they were ready to cum.

When they were ready, they ordered the two girls, to kneel next to each other.

"Now open you mouths" one of them said.

Both girls looked so slutty, on their knees, with their mouth open. It didn't take long for all four men to shoot their hot loads, deep into their mouths, and all over their faces. They rubbed their cocks all over their faces, sliding cum all over them.

The licked up every drop of cum, and cleaned all their cocks.

"Good whores, now get some rest, you will need it."

They climbed into bed, relaxed and content, and fell asleep in each other's arms. They would both dream of what plans, the old perverts had for them later.

If the votes are good, this will be continued...

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers
12