Old Porch Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

Maggie was also breathlessly admiring Hadley, which made me also realize that just as fucking her father made sense in this strange situation, but that if Maggie wanted a taste of this tender treat, it would just flow naturally from the spell she had cast over us.

"Decide..." Floyd muttered under his breath.

If I could hear it, so could Maggie and Hadley. In the pause which followed, I worried that Floyd's anxiousness would shatter the spell, that the women would come to their senses and return to proper behaviour, rather than egging each other into proving who most loved outdoor fucking.

"Can you take both at once?" Maggie finally asked with a twinkle in her eye. Her hand had dropped again to her crotch, where she casually stroked her clit.

Hadley looked confused. "You mean in my pussy? I don't... think... so." The last sentence was said in that slow emphatic style of Hadley's generation.

Maggie chuckled. "You've got other holes."

Floyd was just slowly leaning forward, his foot - still clad in white sock and soft shoe - poised to step towards Hadley. I felt my own weight shifting.

"I don't assfuck," Hadley said, a hard edge in her voice we had not heard before.

"Too bad - that's my favourite form of outdoor fucking. There's something about the fresh air that brings out the beast in me," Maggie said.

I stared at my wife. We had been together for decades and anal sex was a rare treat, though I suddenly realized it was something that she did initiate, not me, and usually on holidays or other special occasions. I could not recall doing it outdoors however. I wondered whether she was fibbing to goad Hadley, or talking about long ago single days, or whether she had taken on lovers without my knowledge.

This had the upside of distracting me from worrying that Hadley would be spooked. I shouldn't have fretted. Hadley giggled her girlish tone again and responded, "I have always wanted to see what it's like to try giving a blowjob while I'm being fucked."

She paused, blushing, looking down at her feet. When she looked up, she said in a soft voice. "Well, actually, to tell the truth, I did try once. I was at a frat party. My boyfriend was flirting with some cheerleader. They disappeared so I figured they were in a room somewhere fucking. I got really drunk. I remember being on a table, my skirt up around my waist, some football player with a limp dick trying to stay in my pussy. Guys surrounded me, shoving their cocks at my mouth. I licked a few, but the moment I tried to take one into my mouth, I barfed all over the poor guy."

We all laughed. As Hadley relaxed, Floyd stepped towards her, his erection leading like a flagpole at the front of a parade.

"Do you prefer to try it lying on the swing, or bent over the railing, with a cock entering from behind?" Maggie asked, stepping over all the way to the young woman, and taking her hand gently.

I was reminded by her reference to 'a cock' that we still had to sort out who was at which end. I was still standing in the same spot I had been since Floyd and I had first noticed Hadley. My hand was slowly caressing my cock. Though Floyd was much older than I was, I had not achieved the same state of total hardness. Perhaps his thrill at hot sex with a young babe without his wife around was purer than my conflicted feelings, even though this whole adventure was Maggie's idea.

Maggie led Hadley to the swing and held the youngster's hand as she smoothly flowed onto the cushioned seat, again with that ballerina style grace. On the way, they walked closely past Floyd. I noticed both he and Maggie shivered as her right nipple brushed his naked bicep. That slight accidental tease by his daughter made the old man's pecker bounce even higher and straighter. Hadley giggled again and reached over to give him one slow caress along his shaft as she went by.

I got a better appreciation of her tits and nipples as she approached and passed me. I doubted that Maggie, with her fuller breasts, had ever been so firm, and her tits certainly had never bounced so perkily. Unlike Maggie's dark nubs with large flattened areolae around them, Hadley's mounds were crowned by diamond hard tips just barely supported by small circles of red, which themselves strained to pop out of the tanned flesh, and had a rough texture that screamed "bite me".

This was my first close look at Hadley's rear. Her ass was small, and though I had always loved Maggie's hips to hold onto, the benefits of Hadley's apparent athleticism showed in a butt built like a shelf. As I salivated looking at the small white triangle on her rear, I regretted her rejection of assfucking, for this truly was an ass which screamed "fuck me".

Maggie knelt on the decking beside the swing and whispered softly to Hadley. My wife's hand gently brushed the youngster's pubic hair. "I love the natural look, it goes totally with outdoor fucking," she said.

Hadley meowed kittenishly in response.

Maggie caressed that lithe body a bit more than necessary to get her settled, displaying a sexual ambiguity I had never expected. I tried focussing on Maggie's preparation of Hadley, but noticed that Floyd was inching closer to the swing, his erection leading the way like a warship's prow.

"Your skin is so soft," Maggie murmured as her hand caressed the down on Hadley's tummy, on its way slowly up to the girl's upright tits, which heaved excitedly at each touch.

"I feel like I'm going to explode if someone doesn't fuck me soon," Hadley groaned.

In response, Maggie took Hadley's right nipple between her thumb and forefinger, just playfully, and lowered her head to that pinkish nub. I was unable to breath. Like a lot of men, I occasionally fanaticized about my wife in a hot lesbian scene, but I had never thought I would actually witness it. I recognized the swaying of Maggie's hips as a sure sign she was ready for fucking.

As she suckled that youthful teat, Maggie allowed her hand to drift back down Hadley's body. She played with that nest of rich blonde hair; almost casually easing a finger along Hadley's slit.

"Oh, you are really wet," Maggie said, lifting her mouth just long enough to switch to Hadley's other nipple.

Her fingers roamed along the girl's gash, pushing the nether lips wider apart. She released the nipple from her mouth with a responding plop, and ran her tongue slowly down Hadley's belly. Floyd had stopped. He and I both watched in amazement, tinged with lust. I wondered how different it must be for the old man, seeing his daughter loving another woman. I sensed it was weirder than watching your wife tasting pussy for the first time -- for I knew that was where this was soon headed.

Maggie did not disappoint. Her tongue touched Hadley's clit just as her first finger thrust into the girl's vagina, causing Hadley's hips to jump up off the cushion. Maggie did not miss a beat, suckling the love button with the same fierceness as she had attacked Hadley's nipples, knowing just how hard to tug to create maximum intensity without excess pain. Hadley's groaning settled into rhythmic grunting. If her thrashing had the same meaning as when Maggie rocked like that, a series of pre orgasmic flashes was building up to a major league climax.

"Niiiice..." Floyd moaned in unison with Hadley's tempo, removing any doubt that he had gone through any wall of discomfort about Maggie being his child. He took another step towards the swing.

Hadley turned her head towards us. "I think I want to fuck your Dad now," she said, running her fingers softly through my wife's hair. "Unless you want Andy to go first."

"Both at once, remember?" I said, though I was still frozen in one spot.

"But who gets which end?" Hadley giggled.

"If you think you can handle Dad's cock in this tasty little cunt, go for it. Andy loves a good blowjob about as much as fucking anyhow," Maggie said.

With that, she stood aside. Without a pause, Floyd stepped right up beside the swing, steadying it with one hand. Hadley's leg fell off the edge, adding more stability and spreading her legs so that Floyd could, slightly awkwardly, balance at the edge of the seat.

All four of us chuckled at the realization that even his monster cock could not reach as long as he was standing above her.

"Have you got the balance to share the swing with me, old man?" Hadley challenged. She shifted, her ass right on the edge of the seat, angled outwards, pulling her left leg -- the one on the swing - up so that she presented a wider target, one which offered a good space between her knees.

While this was happening, Maggie was holding Hadley's hand, but she stepped back and stretched her other arm towards me. I put my hand in hers and stepped forward as my wife steered me towards my first extra marital oral sex.

"Floyd's not wearing a condom," Hadley said.

"You're safe. I'm sure Dad hasn't fucked anybody but Mom in decades." Maggie replied.

"And not even her in years." Floyd interjected, lining the tip of his tool up between Hadley's labia.

"Mom would never fuck around, so he must be clean." Maggie continued. "Why, might you have something?"

"No. I haven't fucked bareback since I started this job, and was fully tested as part of the screening."

Hadley smiled sweetly. At that moment she seemed so young and innocent that the idea of her loving outdoor fucking, having even tried outdoor fucking, seemed impossible to believe.

"Have at it, then. It sounds like you're both overdue."

Floyd needed no further prodding. He had been thinking of this moment ever since we had first laid eyes on Hadley celebrating Earth Day -- hell, he probably had fanaticized about her since she had arrived to keep house next door. Squatting there on the swing, one leg precariously balanced on the decking, he entered her pussy with a grunt, pushing his entire length into her wetness with ease.

His girth did seem to fill her. From my position standing by her head, I could see her adnominal muscles stretching, and then contracting around his massiveness. Her hips immediately began jumping up off the cushion in response, though, and they quickly found a rhythm. There was nothing gentle about their fucking. Each stroke buried him to the root, and then it looked as if she spit him out, but used her nether lips to prevent the head from exiting fully. Hadley seemed then to suck the cock back into her depths.

"Wishing you got that end first?" Maggie teased me, seeing where I was staring.

She gently tugged her hand up and down my shaft, reinforcing my hardness. Every few strokes, her fingers curled around the head, and her nails raked across my pee slit, just like when we were playing before she sucked me. I recalled that one day when Floyd was golfing and Belinda was at bridge Maggie had sucked me off right there on the swing, but she had been sitting primly on the seat until she had slipped to her knees on the decking, not laying there being fucked.

"I figured Dad needed it more," Maggie added. "You're turn now for a bj. Don't worry, even if you can't recover in time, I'm sure Hadley will fuck you before we end our visit. As long as I get to watch, I'm fine with it."

She gave my balls a squeeze for emphasis. "Really, I am. I love outdoor fucking, and I love the risk, but I think I might love watching even more. I'll see a whole new angle from which to appreciate your love of climax."

I noticed that all the time she was talking to me, and stroking my cock, her eyes never left the couple fucking on the swing.

Hadley made eye contact with Maggie, grinned, and said, "I'm ready."

My wife took a firmer grip on my cock and tugged me the half step closer so I was right beside the swing, which swayed just slightly as Floyd continued fucking Hadley. Maggie squatted by Hadley's head and timed the swing so that as Hadley moved towards us, she nudged me down with one hand while elevating the girl's head with the other.

Floyd did not miss a stroke and Hadley's hips kept pumping up, her muscles milking him. I propped Hadley's head up with my left hand. Maggie reached across and cupped the girl's left breast, still holding my cock in her other hand.

"Oh...my...god..."Hadley moaned as my tip slipped onto her pouty lower lip.

"Happy Earth Day" Maggie said as she rolled Hadley's nipple casually between her fingers.

Slowly I leaned forward. First Hadley kissed my tip and then she reopened her lips. My helmet travelled into Hadley's slack mouth, sliding onto her waiting tongue.

"More," Hadley demanded, though whether she was speaking to Floyd, me or both, I had no idea.

Maggie released my shaft. Her freed up hand immediately fell to her own pussy. She gently brushed her lips open, but quickly inserted first one finger, and then two more. The three finger thrust was a familiar masturbation technique. What made this different was that as she fucked herself, she was bending over to tongue another woman's nipple. Plus her naked ass was on display outdoors, screaming "fuck me", if the neighbours happened to walk into their yard.

I eased forward another inch, but my hips rolled further, and my entire shaft was buried deep into Hadley's mouth. She took it like a pro, as effortlessly as she had managed Floyd's cock.

"So, do you like double entry fucking?" Maggie asked, and then giggled, as girlish now as Hadley. "Oh, I guess you shouldn't try to talk with your mouth full."

Hadley bobbed her chin an inch or two in affirmation of her obvious pleasure. The tugging sensation tightened my balls further and I knew I was close to exploding. My legs were starting to quiver in anticipation, or from the muscle strain of my flexed knees. By the look on Floyd's face, I guessed that if he didn't pump his load into Hadley soon, his head might blow apart.

Maggie and I turned our heads just then, and looked each other deeply in the eye. We nodded our chins in unison, silently agreeing that we both liked this new chapter in our lives. Our mouths met halfway, sharing a teeth chattering tongue twisting kiss. When it broke apart, I let my tongue tease along the curve where her chin met her neck. As I sucked on her soft skin gently, she groaned, holding me there with one hand as she moved the other hand from Hadley's tit to her own pussy.

The soft banging of the swaying swing kept time against my leg as Hadley sucked my cock intensely, now kneading my balls with her delicate fingers, but I remained focussed on my wife.

I could feel the vigour with which Maggie was finger fucking her pussy as I ran my lips and tongue along her exposed skin. She leaned her head backward, giving me full access to every inch of her throat. As I ran my lips slowly up toward her ear, I moved my hand around to her chest. I nibbled her earlobe at the same moment as I ran my thumb just once across her nipple. That was all she needed.

"Oh, yesssss..." she moaned, tossing her head back even further, staring up at the sky, her body shaking, suggesting that she was the first of we four to experience climax.

"Better than I ever imagined..." Maggie muttered, gasping for breath. I bent further and gently bit her nipple. Her pelvis was still thrusting against her own hand as she also climaxed, tremors running from her head to her toes.

My cock was buried to the hilt in Hadley's warm mouth, and Floyd was fucking her pussy deeper and faster each stroke. The swing was bumping my knee more intensely.

"I'm close," muttered Floyd, pulling his slick shaft back almost fully out of the young pussy before being sucked back in.

Hadley was trying to steady herself, while still reaching down to stroke her own clit. Only occasionally did this leave a hand free to massage my cock as she licked me like an ice cream cone, and then deep throated me some more.

As Maggie finished a wave of orgasm, I felt her hand slide down my back.

"It's time for Andy to catch up," she said.

Very gently, she eased my butt cheeks apart and pushed her thumb slowly through my anal ring. Once the initial shock from the pressure passed, the feeling of her thrusting against my prostate was stimulating. That was all that it took for my goo to gush in a burst that I felt rise straight out of my balls, through my pipe, and out my swollen tip into Hadley's waiting throat.

Hadley closed her lips tightly around the top of my shaft, just under the bottom ridge of the head. Her tongue still tickled the underside of my rod as her teeth teased the soft skin of my mushroom. Her fingers milked my balls and she kept sucking, swallowing my seed. Despite her efforts to contain my explosion, a trickle of whiteness seeped out of the corner of her mouth.

Maggie proved she could still shock me by bending over and licking my leakage off of Hadley's chin. She then stood back up, her lips glistening. She turned and kissed me, sharing my own taste off of her tongue.

Just then, Floyd pushed harder with his loudest grunt. I don't know whether I really felt his climax flooding Hadley's young womb, but the shudder that shook her torso felt like she had been hit by a brick rather than a juicy deposit of fluid.

"God, I love outdoor fucking." All four of us exclaimed exactly the same phrase in unison.

Floyd was old school. Having had his orgasm, he was done. He slumped down onto the end of the swing by Hadley's feet, his cock sliding effortlessly out of her soggy pussy. His massive girth was already rapidly declining. I suddenly wondered whether Maggie would push the envelope even further by licking her father's shaft clean, or perhaps even cleaning his seed out of Hadley's pussy.

Before we could proceed further, however, we heard the front door bang. Belinda was home early and unexpectedly. From next door, we heard the garage door. Hadley's employer had returned. Time had flown past.

Hadley rushed through the gate and dove naked into the pool. Floyd, Maggie and I grabbed our clothes.

By the time Belinda came back to the porch and asked "was it a fun afternoon?" Floyd and I were busy pretending not to watch Hadley, just where we had begun. I started wondering if it had all been just an Earth Day fantasy.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers
12