Old School, New Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we were dressed, I looked at Todd -- Mr. Adams -- trying to gage his reaction. He was still quiet and seemed to be avoiding my eyes. I could not tell from his face -- passive as it had been in my youth -- what emotions flared inside of him. As a teacher, his passions had been the great literature and his emotions would flow and glow from his face as he read certain poems, chapters, passages; he lived for the literature and it showed.

Finally, I could take no more of the silence. I reached for him, touching his shoulder. I was about to give words of encouragement and approval for our actions, when a single tear slid from his eyes. I pulled him close and held him as sobs wracked his body.

"I ... I ... we," he stammered, trying to put words to the war of feelings inside. "I've wanted this for so long, but now that I've done it -- done what we did -- I can't help but feel it was wrong. That I've broken some kind of trust that should not be breached."

I could feel the conflict within him; comforting words seemed to elude me. He clung to me and I held him tight. Finally, I said "Todd. This is something we've both wanted for so long. I wanted you when I was a kid. And you wanted me. And now we've found each other -- as adults -- and we've been able to find a moment of clarity from the jumbled passions we've had."

He stepped back from me; his eyes bright and clear, his cheeks traced with tears. "But, what if I want more?" he asked simply.

I was taken aback for a moment. Here was a man that I'd desired and yearned for, so many years ago, for so long, and he was wanting more than just our quick slip into primal sexual urges. Here was a man I knew the so much about and yet so little; here was a man I'd wanted for 20 years, admitting that he'd wanted me -- he still wants me -- and I'm finding that I want him.

"Let's talk about that over dinner, wine, and after we've examined our bodies in the softer light of candles, in a warm, soft bed. Let's go." I held his hand and headed towards the door.

Hours later, we were in my home, in my bed, Scott just down the hall. His teacher and his parent were having another conference -- a joining of our bodies -- a joining of our passions -- as we had wanted for so long. We had eaten and had probably consumed too much wine. Our passions were reignited and we were following those desires. Just after getting home, we'd gone to my bed, stripped naked and allowed our bodies to touch again.

We climbed into the bed and began to suck on each other's cocks. I slowly ground my pelvis against his face as his cock slipped in and out of my lips. Silent moans and groans slipped from his mouth into my cock, driving my desire and fuelling the flame. He admitted that he wanted to feel my cock in his ass, filling him with my lust. I obliged.

I rolled onto my back as he squatted above me, his own cock jutting hard, throbbing with desire; he slowly descended down, taking all of my cock inside of him. Pre-cum oozed from his cock and dribbled on my abs; I used my fingers to capture the golden fluid and brought it to my lips. It tasted as sweet -- if not sweeter -- than it had just hours before in his classroom.

He slid up and down the length of my cock, his eyes closed and a smile on his face. A look of even more pleasure would cross his face each time he slipped to the bottom of my cock, taking it all deep inside. I was wracked with my own pleasure, snugly encased in him. I leaned up to kiss him, to hold him as we rocked together. We rolled over, and my cock was able to go deeper into him, filling his ass completely, my balls touching his body. His cock throbbed and twitched with lust and fire.

As he lay on his back, his ankles on my shoulders, his ass warmly consuming every inch of my cock, I could see that I was now the teacher, he was my student and I was teaching him how to live his dreams. We rocked together, slowly and lovingly fucking our past into our present.

As he stroked his cock and began to cum, another load of white juice on his abs, my own climax released, filling him with my cum; our futures were now melded into our past and present as we drifted in our desires and our satisfaction.

Tomorrow had come and would be here forever.

12