Old Soldiers...

Story Info
A sequel to "Soldier On"
2.6k words
4.3
104.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to “Soldier On”.

Needless to say Mom and I didn’t make it to the lake that day. We spent three hours in bed, fucking, sucking, and licking. In the days that followed we were carnally influenced often, the particular instances of which varied in form and duration. Always satisfying, though. I am sure my mother was not dissatisfied. She seemed to revel in the suggestions I made. Less than a week after their first time together, we did make our lake trip. While Mom was preparing dinner after we returned from the lake, I was in the kitchen playfully interfering with her progress.

“Keith.” She said firmly, “Leave me alone so I can finish.”

“OK” I replied, “One question first. Why didn’t you wanna swim with me today?”

“Because you kept trying to take my suit off.” She answered.

“But, I wanted to see your body.”

“That’s no reason to strip me in public, Keith.”

“Maybe you’re right.” I tried to sound serious. “I’m selfish. I don’t want everyone to see!” I laughed and dodged as Mom flailed out at me.

“You’re terrible, Keith.” She laughed softly.

“Because I wanna see a beautiful woman’s body?”

She looked down.

I leaned over and kissed her neck, whispering, “You are beautiful.”

Mom moaned and leaned into my kiss. “How do you do that?” she asked.

“Do what?”

“Make me wet in less than three seconds.” She hissed as I cupped her ass in my hand.

“Show me.” I said.

Mom turned to me, loosened her shorts and pushed them past her hips over her smooth tan legs. Spreading her legs a bit revealed her pouting labia. Their shiny glimmer signaling an advanced state of arousal. My cock stiffened at the sight of Mom’s half naked form brazenly displayed in the afternoon sunshine streaming through the window. “You naughty woman.” I accused. She bit her bottom lip as I continued. “You are making me horny. Your gonna have to show me more.”

I patted the counter top, “Up here.” I directed Mom.

I helped her onto the counter with my hands around her waist. Mom looked at me, her eyes wide with anticipation. I slid my hands over her full hips and down her thighs. Gently pressing against the soft skin of Mom’s inner thigh I pushed her knees apart. Taking her hand in mine I placed it between her legs. “Feel.” I instructed.

I felt her fingers press against her slit and her eyes closed slowly as she inhaled. “Is it wet?” I ask.

She nodded.

“Say it.” I said as I snaked my hand under her T-shirt to squeeze her nipple.

“Yes! It’s wet!” she exclaimed as she moved two fingers in and out of her glistening hole.

“You wanna cum, Mommy?” I slowly twisted her nipple.

“Oh, my God, yes!” she answered. Her voice was ragged and her breathing desperate.

“Lay back.” I told her.

As she leaned back I saw a small cucumber lying on the counter. When Mom was on her back I put her feet on the counter’s edge so that her pussy was more accessible. I pulled her hand away from her pussy and pressed the cucumber against her slick opening. The vegetable was the size of a large pickle and easily slid past Mom’s pink lips as I gently applied pressure. She squealed sharply and pivoted her hips wantonly as the cucumber filled her. I fucked her steadily with the cucumber so that it became coated with her juice. Mom was moaning softly and pushing up with her feet to fuck the cucumber. Suddenly she grunted loudly and slapped my hand away making the cucumber fly into the sink. Mom pushed me away from the counter and lowered herself to a kneeling position. Pulling me close, Mom rested her cheek against my crotch. Nodding her head caused her cheek to rub my rock hard cock through my shorts. “See what you turn me into?” she asked in a high-pitched voice. In response I unfastened my shorts and pulled my swollen penis free. Grasping her hair with one hand I massaged her lips with the purple head. Mom’s saliva and my pre-cum coated the flared helmet, making it shine wickedly. I fed my stiff cock into her mouth slowly, steadily. Mom shivered as I held the back of her head, forcing more hard meat past her straining lips. I was full-fucking her mouth now. Mom grunted as I unleashed my passion in a fury of thrusting hips and invading cock. About every third stroke I paused with her nose against my stomach, the bulbous head of my penis down her throat. She would squeeze my leg and I would relent. Letting her breathe as I withdrew. Mom looked up at me through a lust filled haze, a single tear welling from her eye and rolling over her cheek.

I pulled my erection from her mouth and brought Mom to her feet. She was breathing heavily but managed to vocalize. “What?”

Not answering I turned he away from me and carefully bent her at the waist so that her torso lay on the kitchen table. Again she spoke weakly. “Keith?”

I spread her thighs roughly and got between her legs. I penetrated her sopping pussy lips in one smooth thrust, watching her back arch in reaction. “KEITH!” she exclaimed. Hearing her ecstasy made me insane for the pleasure. My hips moved faster and harder, I pounded her slit so forcefully that the table would move on every down thrust. I reached over to the counter and retrieved a bottle of cooking oil, pouring a few ounces in my hand. I passed my hand down the crack of Mom’s ass, between the round white globes. She squirmed, feeling the slick substance on her skin. “You nasty, dirty boy—“ she stopped in mid-sentence with a grunt. I had slid my middle finger completely into her rectum. I held my finger in her ass still fucking her pussy with my dick.

“Did Dad ever do this?” I asked. Mom looked over her shoulder, her eyes wide. “WELL?” I insisted, moving my finger in and out of her ass a few times.

“NO!” she surrendered.

“Why not? I can see you like it.” I twisted my finger slightly

Mom screamed.

“Tell me why not, Mommy”

“I was…too afraid….to ask.” She replied as she wriggled her butt against my finger.

“But you do like it. Right?” I asked, quickening the pace.

She nodded her head.

“Say it.” I growled, punctuating my question by moving my cock faster.

“I LOVE IT!! I WANT MORE!!” she yelled.

I withdrew my throbbing rod from her clinging slit and placed the head against her anus. Holding her steady by the shoulder I pushed my cock into her, watching the sphincter gape to accommodate the heavily veined phallus. Mom’s ass cheeks clinched reacting to my injection, but I forced my cock deeper. She was sobbing loudly, short gasping sobs. Between gasps I could make out an occasional word.

“Fuck!”

“My ass!”

“God!”

I was suddenly obsessed with her firm ass. Her flesh quivered with every stroke, the muscles of her thighs and butt contracting with the invasion. Moving my hips I fucked her ass like I had fucked her pussy and her mouth. Completely fucked, no restraint. After only a few minutes Mom’s climax began. Her body stiffened and she pushed back against me, screaming. My balls tightened reflexively and semen shot into her asshole. I strained against Mom’s full, round butt and felt the molten liquid filling her.

One month later Dad was wounded and was returned home after a brief hospital stay in Germany. He had a bit of convalescence to go, but it was minor and he spent about two weeks in bed at home. Of course, during this time Mom was busy taking care of him. I did not want to bother her with what was going on between us, so I left her alone mostly. I could tell she was overwhelmed so I also tried to do more around the house. Soon Dad was rousing himself from bed, but he was still lethargic. He didn’t seem to be himself. Dad had been home six weeks and had made no effort to go back to work. He would sleep till noon and then watch TV all day. That’s where I would find him when I got home from school. I would try to involve him in things but he would rarely even respond. Eventually Dad added sitting outside on the patio smoking to his routine. Mom never liked him smoking in the house so he started smoking outside. After he had gone to bed one night I asked Mom, “Is Dad ok? He is acting very strange.”

“Your Dad has been through a lot. He just needs time” she replied.

I let it drop. As it turned out Dad would never get better. He wasn’t physically ill, but he just never “came around”. Whatever he went through overcame him and he was never “himself”.

One Saturday I was mowing the back yard while mom was taking weeds from a flowerbed. I saw Dad come out to his chair on the patio and light a cigarette. Every pass I made towards the flowerbed was a chance to observe Mom on her knees leaning over her task. From my position I could see down her blouse where her white breasts, moist with perspiration, swung heavily. I had not pestered her about our relationship white Dad was away, but I had not forgotten. That passion seemed out of place as I watched her tend to Dad’s infirmity. Now, however, I was getting aroused to the point I needed relief. I finished the lawn and put the mower away. In the utility shed I got an idea. Looking out the door I yelled, “Mom! Can you come here?”

She looked up. “Sure.”

I retreated back into the shed and took my shorts off. Mom entered brushing stray strands of hair from her face. “Yes, Keith?”

Her mouth opened as her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw my semi-erect cock pulsing between my legs.

“KEITH!” she whispered loudly.

I approached her slowly.

“Don’t, Keith.” She warned, but stood still.

Reaching her I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. Feeling her body melt into mine I knew that her resistance would be token. Breaking the kiss I stepped back a bit and told her to unbutton her blouse.

“I will not!” she exclaimed.

“You will or I will rip it off you.” I countered.

I started to raise my hands so she quickly complied, undoing the buttons revealing a white sports bra restraining her soft breasts. I rested my hands on Mom’s shoulders and made it clear I wanted her to kneel.

She stared at me in disbelief as she knelt. “What are you doing? Your father is on the patio!”

I reached down and pulled her bra straps down, pulling the arms through. Now I could slide the bra down allowing her jiggling titties to be exposed. Their whiteness a stark contrast to her tanned body.

“KEITH!” she exclaimed.

With a hand on each breast I pushed them together and slid my now hard cock between them.

“Don’t.” she commanded, but there was no strength in her voice.

I moved my hips so that my penis stroked Mom’s tits, the head coming out the top about three inches on the up thrust. I made her use her hands to hold her breasts together and used my hand to push her head down. This forced my cockhead into her mouth and she sucked noisily on the hot meat. I was so aroused my sperm immediately erupted into her mouth. She wasn’t expecting me to cum and cried out. This allowed some of my semen to run down her chin and over her tits. I saw the thick ropes of cum stream out over her face and breasts. As I milked the last of the juice from my cock I said, “Better clean that off. Don’t want the old man to see. Do ya?”

She looked at me her mouth open, thick goo dripping from her chin.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair, “DO YA?!”

“No.” she whimpered.

I fastened my shorts and exited the shed. I didn’t even look at my father as I passed him on the way into the house. He didn’t exist for me anymore.

My father went to bed around nine that night and Mom and I stayed up watching TV. After about an hour she said, “Keith, I need to talk to you about what happened today.”

“So talk.” I said without looking up.

“You can’t treat my like that, Keith. Especially with your Dad here. Things have got to get back to the way they were.”

I looked at her in the dim light of the TV.

“Come here.” I instructed.

“Keith, I—“

“If I have to repeat myself, you won’t like it” I interrupted.

Mom sighed, from her chair and walked to the couch where I sat. “Sit down.” I patted the cushion beside me. She sat down careful not to let our bodies touch. I reached out and rubbed her nipple through her tank top with my index finger. Mom closed her eyes.

“You want things the way they were?” I asked.

She nodded.

I squeezed the stiffening nipple gently. Mom whimpered softly.

“I want things the way they ARE”. I said.

“No.” her voice weak.

I leaned against her body, forcing her to recline backwards. I kiss her mouth, one hand on her breast the other sliding down her belly into her shorts. Mom begins to struggle against me but I outweigh her by more than sixty pounds. My tongue is pushing past her lips as my fingers pinch her clit, twisting slightly. Mom responds by sucking on my tongue, moaning into my mouth. I undo her shorts and take them off revealing her shapely legs and full hips. Moving between her legs I force them to spread, feeling the warm skin of her thighs against mine. Mom scoots forward trying to get her pussy close to my dick.

“You wanna get fucked, Mommy?” I tease.

She nods her head in desperation.

My erect penis glides past her dripping labia with my motion forward. Mom inhales deeply in reaction to the penetration of my meat filling her.

“Fuck me.” She hoarsely instructs.

I accommodate her by increasing the speed of my thrusts.

“More?” I ask.

“More.” She pleads.

I push harder…faster. She moans trying to keep from crying out.

“You wanna scream, Mommy?” I ask, fucking her harder, pounding her cunt.

“Yeah.” She whispers.

“Scream for me.” I say.

She shakes her head.

“Do it!” I tell her, twisting her nipples my cock moving in and out of her slit noisily.

“He’ll hear.” She gasps.

“You need to cum, Mommy. Go ahead. Scream. Scream for me when you come” I can barely get the words out.

She squeals as her orgasm hits. “OHHH!!”

I pull my penis out of her and jack it furiously as she contorts beneath me. When she yells out again I can’t hold back. My semen spews over her as I climax. Mom screams as the hot liquid splashes on her breasts and belly. Viscous and white it clings to her skin.

“Don’t tell me how things are gonna be, Mom. I’ll let you know how things are gonna be. Don’t worry.” I left her spent on the couch and went to bed.