Old World Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was upon me. Her hands, delicate and thin came up and ran across my chest. Her mouth met mine and I offered no resistance to her exploring tongue. I wrapped my arms about her and tasted her. Again, I felt that sense, her mouth tasted slightly of alcohol, whiskey, or a scotch perhaps. She'd been drinking before Adam and I came back. But there was something else besides that, a scent mixed with a taste, combined with a feeling. It was a peppery smell, but also sweet and slightly cloying, but so faint that I couldn't quite catch it. It was a whiff of perfume in a room after a woman had walked through, so ghostly as to be not there.

I found myself focusing on that not-smell as Ruby's hands went lower, unbuttoning my shirt as she went. Briefly the thought crossed my mind that I was glad that Adam had some clothing that had fit me when I'd returned from the FBI building in NYC. Somehow I think an outfit with FBI printed on it might have seemed out of place in this brothel. Though as Ruby finished unbuttoning my shirt and moved to my waistband, I realized that if I had still worn only that sweat suit, I'd be naked by now. I shrugged the shirt off my shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

Ruby finally broke the kiss as she unbuttoned the pants and then slowly lowered them to the ground, pulling my boxer shorts along with them. My cock, quite erect, sprang free and brushed her cheek as she let it free from it's cloth prison. "What a fine specimen of male virility," she said as she looked up at me from where she squat. She took the base of my cock in her left hand and then with her right stroked the thick length lightly. A large vein in the side of my cock began to bulge and pulse as she squeezed the base, and the head of my cock exposed because of my circumcision grew thicker and purple. Ruby let her fingertips brush the pubis at the base of my cock, below my abdomen, "Hairless everywhere I see, not just the top of your head."

I groaned softly as her light touch was quite thrilling, "I'm told my hair and eyebrows will grow back, eventually."

Ruby shrugged as if she couldn't be bothered to care, and then leaned forwards. She planted a light kiss on the head of my cock, then opened her mouth and breathed on it. Her warm breath washed over my cock head and I swear, I could feel it almost curling about me as if it was a living thing. The warm moist breath hugged my dick, and my cock throbbed again. "Yummy," she said as she held my cock upwards. There at the slit of my glans I saw a single drop of clear pre-cum already forming.

Ruby leaned forwards, and while holding my turgid shaft upwards, licked the bottom of it. Her tongue slid from her lips and the tip, a delicate pointed triangle of wet flesh, started at the base of my shaft, where it met my heavy nut sack. Then teasingly slowly she ran her tongue slowly up the underside of my dick. By the time she reached the sensitive flesh beneath my glans, I felt like I was ready to explode. My body practically quivered with eager anticipation.

Her tongue curled up, licking the growing drop of precum, and she cradled the pearly wetness on the tip of her tongue and looked up at me. Then she let it slide into her mouth, her ruby red lips closing tightly and then smiling as she practically hummed, "Mmmmmmm yes, that is so delicious."

Without standing up she took hold of my loafers and simply said, "Bed, now," in a commanding tone. I stepped out of the loafers and she was quick to snag my socks and pull them from my feet as well. I moved to the bed and lay down as she stood and looked at me. I could smell something else now, the scent of her arousal. Even in the dim light coming in through the blinds and the closed curtains, I could see how wet Ruby was. Her hairless labia was literally soaked with thick, clear, juice. I even saw, as she stood and walked the few steps towards the bed, the wetness dripping from her pussy to touch her inner thighs. A single strand of clear grool connected her thigh to her engorged lips, and I felt my cock throb in anticipation.

She hadn't taken off her high heels, but I wasn't about to say anything as she pushed me back down on the bed and then moved up my body. Her knees on either side of my hips, she took my cock in one hand and lined it up to the entrance to her drenched pussy. With no more foreplay or warning she lowered herself down onto me.

I felt my breath escape me as a wash of pleasure shot up and down my spine. Her slick wetness slid down my shaft, enveloping me in only two thrusts. She took charge then, not that she hadn't been all along. Her delicate hands came forwards and pressed down against my chest. I looked down, greeted by the sight of ruby red nail polish on immaculately groomed fingernails. Looking between her wrists I saw her sodden pussy clenching about my hairless rod as she squirmed above it.

She began rocking her hips slowly at first, her groans soft and subtle compared to my louder exultations of pleasure. But soon she was raising up, her knees pressing against the bed and also squeezing my hips. Every time she rose up till only my head remained inside her slick channel, raising the perfect amount, no more, no less. Then she'd slide back down, letting me fully enter her. Each time was met with a gasping moan from her. I tried to raise my hands up to hold her hips, but she slapped them away and growled. I took the message and lay back, my hands gripping the sheets as she fucked me.

I could feel her squeezing, gripping me, and decided that if I was to be passive in this, I would at least hold out and make her work for it. Several minutes went by as Ruby's pace built faster and faster. Her ass slamming down onto my thighs harder and harder with every stroke. She cried out and bit the bottom of her lip, obviously trying to hold back her own bliss.

I chuckled as I watched a single bead of sweat roll down her neck and slide between her two perfect breasts. Her breasts, proud and firm shimmered with sweat as well from the exertion. She growled, quite literally, and through tightly clenched teeth said, "I promise you young mage, I can hold out as long as you can." I smiled up at her as my hands gripped the sheets tighter. She was probably right, I was getting close as it was. Her finger nails dug down into my chest and I gasped from the pain in addition to the immense waves of pleasure she was giving me.

My eyes opened wide from the sudden shock and I looked into her eyes. I was not prepared for what I saw. Her eyes, which had been hazel when I saw her in the brothel were now glowing. Literally glowing, and they were no longer greenish brown, but were a glowing red. Her face was intent as she fucked me harder than ever before. I saw as she bounced up and down her raven haired bangs were bouncing up and down likewise. I gasped as I saw that there, on her forehead when her bangs flopped upwards, sat a pair of what could only be small sharp horns.

Ruby looked down on me with her glowing red eyes and grinned at my gasp. Her canine teeth were much longer than normal, extended out like fangs from some bad horror movie. "Now you know Mike," she said as she slammed her pussy down on my cock one last time. Then for lack of a better term, she 'squeezed' me with her soaking wet sex. I could hold out no longer and I came. I felt my seed spilling upwards into her and I roared, literally roared as my orgasm took control of my body and forced me into a blissful explosion.

I came and my orgasm was like none I'd experienced before, stretching out for much longer than the several seconds it usually did. I felt my cock spasm and twitch, felt my nuts contract, felt myself releasing load after load of hot spunk into Ruby's wet passage. It went on and on and on, Ruby's body now shaking and quaking as her own orgasm took her body. I could feel her own womanly fluids spurting out, drenching me as her pussy clenched and gripped my spurting cock.

I don't know how long the orgasm lasted, but as all things I came to an end. Ruby leaned forward then and bent her head down to me and kissed my lips with her own. I tasted the sharp tang of blood and knew that she'd bit through her own lip, but she smiled, "Oh yes Mike I will have much fun with you here."

She dismounted me then, juices dripping from her slit to coat her thighs and drip down her legs as she rolled off my bed and stood up. As she did so I saw from the base of her spine extend downwards a narrow tail with a flesh colored spade tip. I was still gasping for air from the amazing orgasm, and could not respond as she turned and left my room. She stopped in the doorway and blew me a kiss saying "Glad to have you here, I can always use fresh meat at my beck and call." Then she turned and left, closing my door behind her.

I lay there for a long time, long after my breathing had finally slowed back down. I'd heard other people moving about the house, then settling down. I watched as the curtains of my room lightened, even with the blinds behind them closed. I stared at the ceiling and heard people talking in another bedroom nearby, not loud enough that I could hear words, but just tone. I lay there as I heard the sound of two people fucking in the room next to me. I didn't know who it was and I found that I didn't care.

I lay there through all of that and thought about what had happened to me. A few days ago, my biggest concern was trying to find a new teaching job that was a decent commute to my house. Since then I'd fucked more women then I had in the last five years combined. I'd cheated on my wife, and then found out she'd been cheating on me. I agreed to fake my own death. I learned that I was a mage, and that there was more out there in the world then what was commonly seen. I'd had my body changed and rejuvenated, turned from a man pushing forty to someone with the body of a very young man. I gave up everything I'd known and everyone that cared about me. I had moved across the country to this foreign place, this desert, to learn at the feet of someone who was my living ancestor. I'd read minds and controlled people's actions with only my own willpower. Finally, to top it off, I'd just had mind blowing indescribable sex with what could only be a demoness, posing as a prostitute in the brothel I now worked at.

I lay there, smelling the scent of Ruby and my passion still filling the room as I thought of all of these things. Then, finally, it all came crashing down on me at one time. All of the new sensations and things I had to learn. All of the new experiences and twists and turns. All of the lies and truths and betrayals and new alliances. It all hit me as I lay there, still moist from the cum of a succubus.

It was then that I finally wept.

To be continued...