Old World Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
833 Followers

Ruby laid a hand on Cheyenne's shoulder. Both women were wearing silk robes, Cheyenne having come into the room earlier wearing one and Ruby having dressed during our practice so as not to distract me. "Sweety," Ruby said to the caramel color skinned woman. "We need more than your word. We need you to forget that you were helping us."

Cheyenne furrowed her brow, "You want to cast a spell on me to make me forget what we just did for the last few hours?"

Ruby laughed, a high girlish giggle, "No sweety, spells to make people forget are very difficult. We're just going to make you think you were doing something a little different. I'll assume you have no objection to a nice long threesome and cuddle with Mike and myself?"

Cheyenne looked down and a little bit of color rose to her cheeks. We didn't need to hear her resposne but she nodded her head and muttered, "Of course, that'd be very nice."

Ruby shed her robe and moved to Cheyenne. With both hands she held the young woman's head and leaned forwards to kiss her. Ruby's hands slid down her neck to her robe and slid it from Cheyenne's shoulders, exposing her wonderful body. I drew in breath and felt my cock stir as I watched the two women kiss, one pale skinned the other a lovely caramel color.

Cheyenne showed her native american heritage with an exotic beauty. She was toned, but not skinny, with curves to her body. She had broad shoulders, wide hips, and a deliciously well curved ass. Her breasts were large natural D cups that showed not an ounce of sag, owing to the fact that she was only twenty years old. Her dark milk chocolate colored nipples stood erect and pert, pressing into Ruby's white flesh. She had a tiny brown mole on her right breast, inside the dark areaola around her nipples, a beauty mark really, but one that she was often embarassed about. Her skin was soft and silky, and she worked hard to keep it that way. Her abdomen showed just the slightest hint of fat to it, left over I'd say from her youth. But below that was a pencil thin line of pubic hair that rose from a thin tight pussy. Unlike Ruby's deliciously thick outer labia, or Ivette's succulent swollen inner lips, Cheyenne's pussy was somewhat plain. Thin labia, both inner and outer, hid the sweet pink passage that men paid quite well for when they partied with her. Her clit on the other hand was a thing of beauty; hidden behind a silky fold, it would stand out proudly like her nipples once she was aroused.

I slid behind her as she kissed Ruby passionately, their hands stroking slowly. I buried my face into the dark brown hair that fell in waves from her head. I inhaled her scent, a light jasmine fragrance that was much less cloying than the usual body spray the girls would wear while working, mixed with just a hint of her own natural odor. I didn't need my sixth sense to tell that Cheyenne was aroused, but as I inhaled, I got the sense that Ruby was so turned on, so horny, she was ready to practically rape the two of us. I bent, kissing Cheyenne's neck as I silently applauded the succubus's self control.

The three of us stood like that for a time, kissing and touching. My hard cock pressing between Cheyenne's full soft ass cheeks. Ruby pressing forwards from the front. At all times our hands moving and stroking across each other's bodies. Finally however, Ruby was the one to break the long teasing. She moved towards the bed, still rumpled from our earlier tryst with Ivette.

She crawled onto the bed and then rolled over onto her back. "As much fun as foreplay is my sweet ones," she purred, "I simply need to be fucked. Cheyenne, I'd love to taste you while Mike takes care of my need."

Cheyenne nodded once and turned to face me, kissing me on the lips and giving my rock hard cock a stroke or two before moving to the bed. I followed her and climbed between Ruby's knees while she took up a position over Ruby's head. Kneeling there, Cheyenne lowered her pussy to Ruby's mouth, and began playing with the succubus's pale breasts. Moaning almost instantly, I could tell that Ruby was wasting no time, so I figured I shouldn't either.

Kneeling between Ruby's legs, I lined the head of my cock with her swollen and sodden slit. She was so juicy, so aroused, she was literally leaking her fluids over the sheets. A small puddle of her thick clear arousal was forming between her pale ass cheeks. Her lips were aroused and spread wide, eager to be filled. I knew that Ruby liked it hard and fast, so I grabbed her knees and pushed them back, up towards Cheyenne. "Hold these," I commanded as Ruby's knees were pushed up almost to the pale succubus's breasts.

Cheyenne moaned as Ruby's tongue worked on her, but she took hold of Ruby's legs, exposing the demon's sodden cunt to me fully. Gripping my shaft, I wasted no more time. In one fast and hard stroke, I slammed my hips forwards, burying my cock into her.

I suspect that were Ruby a normal woman, and not a hyper aroused succubus who's lust was literally soaking the bed, she would have cried out in pain at the way I forced my entire length into her with one thrust. When I'd been remade, Renia had been generous with those proportions. My old body had a good sized cock, but this one was just a touch over eight inches, and thick, about two inches across. What I really liked was that my old cock had been pretty much evenly shaped along it's whole length, no tapering, decent. But my cock that I had with this twenty year old body was very defined. When I was fully aroused the head of my cock flared out even wider than the shaft itself, and I might say was quite sensitive. Also the veins of my cock bulged out more than I remembered when I was very aroused, a fact that Ruby had told me in the past was quite enjoyable.

Ruby moaned between Cheyenne's thighs as I began stroking my cock into her wet heat, hard and fast. Cheyenne leaned forwards, still holding Ruby's knees, and I knew what she wanted. Our lips met and tongues began exploring each others mouths. But that did not slow my pace. Gripping Ruby's pale hips, I continued to fuck her as hard as I could even as Cheyenne and I made out.

Cheyenne was the first of us to come. She pulled away from my mouth and sat up slightly as she moaned and groaned her pleasure. She ground her pussy down onto Ruby's mouth and cried out, bucking as she came. Ruby was not long behind her after that, gripping Cheyenne's hips to hold the woman's pussy to her face her body began convulsing between us, and I fucked her that much harder.

Her screams were muffled by Cheyenne's sex, but when she came, it was obvious to us all. Her cunny clenched down on my cock so hard I couldn't stroke any longer and thick jets of clear musky spunk sprayed from her pussy. The succubus's girl cum sprayed out forcefully and splashed my abdomen and groin, and filling the room with a musky scent that some how only made me hornier. Wave after wave of the hot, slick, fluid sprayed me until she finally stopped shaking.

She pushed Cheyenne off her for a moment and gasped for air. A purely learned response as I knew she didn't actually breathe. As her cunt eased up on it's vice grip, I began fucking her again, though this time slowly as her feet came down to the soaked mattress, her knees pointing up. Cheyenne lay next to her for a few minutes as I slowly screwed Ruby, until the succubus sat up slightly and looked at us both. "Ass, now!" she commanded.

We hesitated, not sure what she meant, and she lay back down and said, "I said now! Mike, in my ass, Cheyenne, let me taste yours."

I knew better than to argue with her, and pushing her legs back up, put her knees over my shoulders. I slid my body into a better position on the now soaking wet sheets and lined my fat cock head up with the dark whorl of her asshole. I looked up to see Cheyenne sitting on Ruby's face, and I could see Ruby's demonically long tongue already licking between the woman's ass cheeks.

I pressed forwards, Ruby's slick juices providing ample lubrication for me. But still her ass was very tight and I had to work my cock in and out slowly to get it in. Succubus aren't human, they don't breath and they also don't eat. That means that while Ruby had a tight asshole, it wasn't used naturally the same way a human's was. For a succubus, her ass was solely for pleasure, nothing else. So it was no surprise to me that only a few moments of pumping into her tight hot hole, Ruby began to cum again.

Her pussy was pointed more upwards as I had her hips tilted to fuck her ass. So when she came, hot jets of clear ejaculate sprayed up from her to strike me in the chest and neck. I groaned and felt musky droplets of her cum land in my mouth and on my face. The taste was pure sex, and it was too much for me. I cried out, releasing deep inside her tight throbbing ass. I kept pumping my hips even as my cock released hot load after load into her.

Only after I was done did I pull out and roll over collapsing onto the bed. I was panting and gasping for breath, totally drained. I knew why succubus had a reputation for draining men's souls now. I felt like I couldn't move after that orgasm. Even as I felt Cheyenne move over to me and begin licking Ruby's spunk from my face and neck, Ruby likewise was cleaning my lower regions.

Yet all I could do is close my eyes and drift off to unconsciousness, completely drained of all energy.

To be continued...

rhev
rhev
833 Followers
12