Old World Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
835 Followers

They didn't even say goodbye. To them I was simply gone. It didn't matter where I'd gone or why. They were alone and they turned and began chatting. I think they could have looked right at me, as I moved to sit in a chair and watch, and they wouldn't have seen me. The conversation started very friendly but formal, distant. I gave another gentle push and told them to get more personal, say the things they wanted to say.

They began opening up and talking. Tina moved to the bed to sit down and Michelle stood uncomfortably. I pushed again, mentally, freeing his reservations. He sat down next to her and they began talking about their feelings. His hand moved to her thigh and she put her hand over it. So close, they were so close. I gave them one last push, not forcing anything upon them, but removing the restrictions they had both put in place.

I tasted the coppery taste of blood in my mouth and knew I was pushing myself too hard. But it was worth it! Michelle turned and kissed Tina. I sat back in my chair and breathed a sigh of releif that neither of them could hear even if they had been listening. I content myself to lay back and enjoy the show.

Things moved quickly between them now that the dam was broken. Within minutes they were laying on the bed, making out like horny teenagers. Michelle's hands were everywhere and Tina's clothing came off quickly. She paused for one moment and I felt her hesitate. I pushed the thought to her that she wasn't questioning this, she just wanted to be safe. *There are condoms in the dresser drawer* I thought to her.

She opened the drawer and pulled out a strip of condoms. "How'd you know those were there?" Michelle asked curiously. I was about to push to him the thought that he didn't care, but it didn't matter, that thought was already there, and he attacked her again with kisses and touches.

Tina was likewise eager and I saw her free his cock from his pants and briefs. He had a decent sized prick, and it was quite hard, curving upwards towards his belly. I touched his mind and knew that it was one thing he was insecure about. He thought that the way his dick curved when he was hard was weird, and I left the idea in his head, that with Tina at least it didn't matter.

I didn't have to do anything to Tina's mind on that front. She didn't care that his cock curved, she simply looked at it hungrily. She pushed him back on the bed and finished removing all her clothing. Then she slid down his legs and bent, taking his dick into her mouth.

She wasn't trying to suck him off, so much as she was playing. She was teasing and exploring him with her mouth, and that in it's own way was quite sexy. I couldn't help but notice, as her butt was facing me, that Tina hadn't been keeping up with her personal grooming. The thatch of dirty blonde hair between her thighs was untrimmed, hiding her sex from view. It seemed odd how quickly I'd become used to seeing little or no pubic hair. I knew, objectively, that her untrimmed muff was 'natural' of course. But it seemed so odd to me. I considered a mental nudge to her to keep up on her own grooming, but the slight taste of blood that still hung in my mouth and the fact that color was only just now beginning to return made me think I'd mucked about in her mind enough for today.

I watched as her fingers pressed between her thighs, rubbing at her sex. She stroked her fur covered petals and moaned softly. I could smell the arousal in the air with my sixth sense, these two were ready to explode. But I still didn't need to get involved, as Michelle asked "Should I put one of these on?" as he held up the condoms.

"Oh please do," Tina said as she came up for air, abandoning his dick. The two fumbled about for a moment and I saw that he had a little trouble putting a condom on. It must have been a while for him. But after a false start it went on and she pulled the rest of his clothing off. She moved up to straddle him and said, "It's... uh.... it's been a while."

I thought at first that her words were a lie, I knew from probing her mind that she'd fucked a client last week for a couple hundred in cash. But then I realized something as I saw the timid frightened look upon her face. She wasn't lying actually. Yes, she'd had sex recently, but that wasn't what she meant. Looking down at Michelle's face, I realized that it had been a while since she'd made love. She cared for him, had for a while, but it had been hidden behind those mental blocks that they both had in place.

"I won't hurt you," he whispered, and I knew he didn't mean physically.

I felt like a dirty voyeur, which, I was, as I watched them. But at the same time I felt an insane rush of energy. Mana was flowing into me from this scene. I didn't need to just have sex to refresh my mana reserves, apparently being close and tied to it also worked.

I watched as she held Michelle's curved shaft and straddled his hips. I actually stood up and moved, unseen, over to the bed and got close enough to smell her as she sank down onto him. His latex encased shaft split her and penetrated her sex. She gasped as she sank all the way down and her eyes flew wide.

"Oh my god," she gasped, wiggling her hips slightly and getting used to the feel of a hard dick inside her. I touched her mind for a moment to see if she was enjoying herself and I laughed as I realized why she was shocked. The curve in his cock was causing his cockhead to press right against her g-spot. I was glad they didn't know I was there anymore, because I found it quite funny.

She began riding him. His hands on her hips, hers on his chest. He was very quiet and I touched his mind to find out why. He was simply and purely happy. He'd wanted this for so long, and he knew too that this wasn't a one time thing. They had connected finally and she wouldn't avoid his question if he asked to see her again. He knew in his heart that she'd let him into her life finally.

I looked at Tina and noticed that her tits were quite nice. They hung a little with weight and time, but were still quite lovely. I reached out and caressed them as she fucked Michelle, and she gasped and moaned as I played with her nipples. I squeezed them and she cried out, "God, Michelle, I'm so hot for you that my nipples are aching. Play with them please!"

I stepped back and his hands took my place. It was interesting, they couldn't know I was here because of the magic, but she could still feel the stimulation. I wondered what else I could do. Licking a finger I moved onto the bed behind Tina. I let my finger drift between her ass cheeks, bouncing along with her as she fucked him. I pressed it to that tight knot of her ass and she began crying out in pleasure. Ahhhh so she enjoyed anal stimulation did she? I pressed my finger into her tight ring and she cried out, cumming as I penetrated her ass with my finger and she rode Michelle at the same time.

I pulled back from her as she came to a shuddering conclusion. And she fell forwards onto Michelle's chest gasping, "That was amazing, give me just a moment." She pant and gasped for breath, then clutching him tightly to her, she whispered, "Roll over?"

The two managed to roll over so she was on her back without Michelle falling from her wet pussy. He propped himself up then and began thrusting again. She moaned and groaned and after a minute looked up and said "Don't hold back, I'm only good for one and I want to feel you cum inside me."

He nodded and I reached out and touched her mind again. It was true, she wasn't multiorgasmic. She only ever had one good strong orgasm. I could see that connection quite clearly in her mind. Especially since all of the practice I'd been getting lately had been on prostitutes at Ruby's hideaway. I knew that particular connection it took to be multiorgasmic.

I pressed my luck and used just a little more mind magic, making that bridge for Tina. I pulled back and realized that Michelle was getting close. His face was tight and drawn and he was thrusting hard and fast, penetrating her with an almost selfish zeal.

"Oh my god," Tina cried as the wave of a second orgasm took her body, "I never... never... usually... oh.... ooooooooooooh...."

She came explosively, her whole body arching and tightening. That was all Michelle could take and he thrust deep inside her, blowing his load inside the condom deep in her wet clenching heat.

The groaned and shuddered, experiencing their first mutual orgasm, and Tina marveling over the first time she'd ever had two in a row.

I smiled then and moved off the bed. They could stay as long as they liked. I began to get dressed in one of the two suits and left them with the thought that they should stay, order room service and charge it to the room if they liked. They should talk, bond, and do whatever they liked that felt natural. They still didn't even know I was there.

I went and retrieved the cash I had from my dresser and tucked it into the suit. It was mid afternoon and it was time to go do some gambling. I grinned as I left the room and made my way to the casino downstairs. After all that, I was feeling lucky.

To be continued...

rhev
rhev
835 Followers