Old World Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
835 Followers

"Because Mr. Naugthon... Mike... if you're an eromancer with mental abilities like Adam, I need your help." She said as she reached forwards and picked up the poker chip, twirling it between her fingers. "I can manipulate chance and random events, but I'm also well known as a shark at every casino and private player in town. I can only change my appearance every so often, and it only takes a few big wins before my new face gets out there and gets me black listed from every big game in town."

She flipped the chip in the air and caught it as she continued, "Now if I could set up a player to play for me while I watched, I could help them win, but I can't even get into the rooms anymore where the cards are being played. Major players won't come to my casino because the rumor is that my games are rigged among the elite players. That's why my casino is thought of as a 'low stakes' casino."

She pointed a finger at me, "Don't get me wrong, I do just fine and we turn a profit every quarter, but that doesn't mean I don't have some scores to settle and I wouldn't mind an influx of some extra cash every now and then. Now, next weekend there's a very private, very very high stakes poker tournament being run by one of my competitors. He's been crowing in certain circles about his new facial recognition software that can tell when a person is bluffing, and he's putting on this elite tournament for people who can afford the buyin. The catch is that he gets to keep this little box next to him that has a single LED light. Apparently the computer system in his casino is going to be set up to watch the faces of the people he plays. If he checks the box and the LED is lit, his software thinks that the player is bluffing. Part of the deal in participating in the tournament is that you agree to let this software be used against you, by him."

I nodded, I was following along so far. Casino owner was running a very rigged game. But instead of asking her questions I let her continue. "Now, it's a straight up no limit texas hold em style poker tournament, limited to twenty five players, but the buy in is a half a mil."

I stuttered and leaned forwards, "Half a mil, as in half of a million dollars?" I was shocked, I'd never heard of such a thing before. I enjoyed watching poker on ESPN, and I knew that the previous year the world series of poker had almost seven thousand entrants and the top winner had taken home a pot of over nine million. But twenty five players at half a mil a pop... that was a prize pool of twelve and a half million dollars. I had to ask, "What's the payout look like?"

"First place takes home seven point five mil," she said nonchalantly. She went on to explain to me how the tournament was set up, and how the casino owner, a man named DiMarco, had set up the payouts for the tournaments. Further how he would be in the tournament himself, and if his facial recognition software worked worth a damn, it would be enough to give him an almost unbeatable advantage. How he was actually putting up two and a half million of his own money to 'sweeten' the pot, it was probably one of the only things that coaxed twenty five other players to pony up half a million when they knew he'd have an artificial advantage.

She grinned, and it was almost predatory, like a shark, when she said, "But that's where you come in. I had originally planned on using a body shaper to change my features and enter the tournament myself. My skills don't give much of an hand, as most of poker is skill, not luck. But instead, you could get your face sculpted and sit in on the tournament in the chair I've already paid for. They'll underestimate you since you're not a pro, and with your advantage," she tapped the side of her head, "You'll be unbeatable, facial recognition software be damned, it won't matter if he knows you're bluffing, you'll know what he has on every hand."

I stammered for a moment, "I... I....I'm not that good yet. I can read people, but not that well, and not that quickly."

She leaned back in her chair and pressed her fingers together. Emily sized me up like a piece of beef and then said, "Would a week be long enough to practice in order to do it?"

I shrugged, I usually only practiced my magic for a few hours a day. "Maybe," I said hesitatingly, "If I had nothing else to do other than practice, if I had someone to practice against who knew how to play, and..." I trailed off, I was almost embarrassed to say the last.

"And what?" Emily said leaning forwards, "now is not the time to hedge our bets."

I shifted in my seat, "...and if I had enough help refreshing my mana, to make sure I could continue to train nearly constantly." Now was the trick. She knew that Adam was an eromancer, and so she'd probably understand what I meant.

Her lips moved as if she was chewing something over and she nodded, "I won't be the one to help you with that. I'm too busy and I put too high a price on my own... ah... lets say leisure activities. However I'm sure we can find you plenty of help in that department. So you'll do it?"

"Whoa Emily," I said, "I never agreed to this. This is a big favor you're asking of me, and so far I haven't heard what's in it for me at all."

Emily nodded, "Fair enough, how's ten percent of the winnings sound, minus my stake of course?"

I pretended to consider it for a moment, but really I was trying to get a read on her thoughts. It was tough, she was a card shark and her poker face went to her mental barriers as well. I stood and walked around her office for a moment, prying at her barriers. It wasn't easy, but I finally managed to tease out a single thought. She knew that 10% was insultingly low, and would go as high as 25 %. She had me pegged for a chump though and didn't think I'd realize the danger I'd be putting myself in. She was hoping I'd just think about 10% of six million. Six hundred thousand is a nice pay day for someone who was as poor as me.

I turned and said, "There's no way I'm risking my life and putting this much on the line for you for any less than a third of the take home. You know I'm worth it, and you know that if I play in your spot, you have a much better chance of taking first, of humiliating your opponent, and I'm guessing discredit his software?"

Emily acted as if she were outraged by my offer of a third, but the truth is she actually considered it for a moment or two before shaking it off. "A third, you've got to be insane. I'm putting up half a million in stake and you think you're worth a third? You even admitted you don't know if you can do it!" She stood and looked away from me, walking towards a window and looking out over the strip. "Twenty percent, and that's far too generous."

I grinned, since her back was turned she wouldn't see the facial expression. "I'll agree to twenty five percent, plus you have to square it away with Adam Saks to keep me for the next eight days. Plus I want a better room, a suite. Full room service and some new clothes. Oh, and you know you'll have to get a fairly steady stream of working girls up to my room on a regular basis, at least two a day. I'll need them that regularly if I'm going to keep my mana up. Plus, you have to tell me the real reason you want this so bad."

She turned around and strode to me, extending her hand. We shook and she said, "Deal. The real reason is that Salvatore DiMarco is an asshole. He's constantly taken business away from me, he's one of the reasons Casino Royale is good and not great. He's edged me out for the world series of poker over eight times now by bidding just a bit better than me each time. But the worst is how he's been crowing in certain circles about how this new software is going to make his casinos foolproof. The facial recognition software will do more than tell when someone's bluffing. It should also be able to read things like anger or regret, and if he can cut back on casino floor violence, or the occasional suicide that happens, his business will easily double. I don't want him to have a single cent more than he already has."

She opened her mouth and closed it, I knew there was more. "And?" I asked.

Emily glowered at me and I'm sure she was wondering if I was reading her mind. But she said, "And most importantly of all, is the brass ring he's dangling in front of everyone to get people to pony up half a mil even knowing that he's going to be openly cheating and skipping to the last table. Stupid bastard is calling it his 'golden ticket.' The winner of the tournament, which he expects to be himself, will receive an automatic invite to any tournament or event he holds in the future."

It all made sense for me now, "and if I win that ticket for you, then he can't keep you out of his casino any more?"

She grinned, "Not without losing face."

"Well then," I said, "I think I'd better go enjoy a little more time in the casino while you make some calls. You've got a suite to prepare for Ruby and myself, as well as what I imagine will be an unpleasant call to Mr. Saks." I smiled and turned towards the elevator whistling a happy tune. Now I really was feeling lucky.

- - -

I didn't have much in my old room, but I stopped there to pick up the new items I'd received earlier that day; my new clothing, cell, etc. I could sense the smell of sex in the room and was glad that Michelle and Tina had left, as I really didn't feel like dealing with the aftermath of their emotional get together. Ruby still hadn't returned, so I scrawled out a quick note, telling her how we'd been moved to one of the deluxe suites, leaving the room number and the spare key card for her to find.

Then I went up to the suite myself. I wasn't sure what exactly to expect, but I was impressed. The walls were decorated with tasteful art, and I got the impression, though it was probably wrong, that it was actual art, not just prints that hung in every room. The suite was decorated in tasteful beige and earth tones, and the furniture was all leather or solidly built hard wood.

As I entered there was a full kitchen to the left, and the hallway led into a living room with a huge TV on the wall. There was a bedroom with queen sized bed off the living room with it's own full bathroom. Then on the other side of the living room was the master bedroom suite. Separated by another set of those double doors, the master bedroom suite was almost a mirror of the other half of the suite with a few small exceptions. The biggest being that there was no wall separating the 'living room' area on this side from the king sized bed. Also the kitchen area wasn't separated from the rest of the suite, and the whole area felt very open and flowing. The other thing was that the bathroom had a large hot tub in addition to the regular shower / tub combo.

The most impressive thing of all was the huge plate glass windows that looked out on the Vegas strip. From this high up, we had quite the view. Everything about the entire suite was very high quality, I could list all the things that made it so nice, but suffice it to say, I was fully impressed. It was bigger than the first apartment I'd had after college. I opened all the doors inside the suite, and checked to make sure that the two doors leading out to the hall, one on either side of the suite, were locked but not chained. Then I lay down on the gigantic king sized bed and let myself drift off to take a nap.

- - -

I woke a little while later to hear Ruby entering the suite. "Mike? Hellooooo?" She called out, and I roused myself from the cloud like comfort of the huge bed. Rubbing my eyes I went out to meet her in the living room of the other side of the suite. I closed the door behind me, subtly claiming the other larger half of the suite with the king sized bed as my own. She whistled as she looked around, "Mike, I don't know what you did, but this is a bit out of your pay grade isn't it?"

I whistled myself as I looked at her. I was so used to seeing ruby naked, or dressed like a slutty prostitute, that somehow, the way she looked now made her even hotter. Her ink black hair was piled a top her head expertly and held up in a bun with ornate chopsticks. She was dressed in a classic business suit. The skirt was down right puritanical for her, reaching all the way to her knees, beneath which were her black stockinged legs ending gracefully in classy black high heeled shoes. The jacket she wore was short sleeved, and cut so that it hugged her hourglass body. The tapered waist flared out to her hips in a two button style with wide lapels that showed off her cream colored shirt beneath. Amazingly the shirt, a button down, was buttoned almost all the way up, only the top being undone, giving a hint of her pale white neck. I had never seen Ruby look so professional or covered up before, and somehow, that was even sexier.

Ruby must have known the way I was looking at her, because she grinned taking in my attention. She did a little spin in place, slapping her butt as she did so. "You like?" I nodded and she pulled the hem of her very tight skirt up her thighs to show the top edge of her black stockings. There at the outside edge, I caught sight of the snap for a garter belt. The silken garter traveling further up her leg, but she smoothed her skirt back into place with a wink. I found myself wondering if she was wearing underwear other than the garter. She explained, "The professional outfit makes our brothel seem that much more legit. Once or twice we've had vice squad come in and pretend they were going to go through with the application process, only to make sure we weren't conducting any illegal activities under the guise of legitimate business. It's been several years since we've had a problem with them, but the suit also makes the girls feel more... motivated... to come work for us. Shows that we're a professional outfit." She grinned, "You don't look half bad yourself." I smiled and remembered that I'd fallen asleep in my suit and should probably change into the other, which wasn't as wrinkled, before any girls got there.

"Well, I have to say that this room is much nicer than the one we vacated. I think it's going to reflect really well on the hideaway to have girls trying out here." She gestured to the bags of stuff she'd brought, "Let me store this stuff over on your side, I don't want any of the girls walking off with any of it, then you can help me set up the tripod and camera."

"Huh?" I asked as she started handing me bags. "Camera?"

She nodded, "Yes, we're going to interview girls, and while we are only going to take one or two back to the hideaway, that doesn't mean we don't remember the ones we liked. See, sometimes a girl just doesn't work out for whatever reason, and we still have positions to fill, so we go to our backups. The girls that we liked but didn't pick for some reason. With tape, we can review the candidates at our leisure."

I helped Ruby put her purchases, mostly clothing and a large variety of sex toys, into the other half of the suite, then again closed the door to that side. We set up the camera in the room with the queen bed and prepared the area for interviews and filming. She was bending over the bed, straightening out the comforter as I was setting up the small round table in the room with two chairs for us to sit at. She practically purred and I looked over and she was kneeling on the bed, shaking her skirt covered ass at me, "Want to go for a quickie before anyone gets here?" she asked looking over at me with a sultry smile.

"Well, how long until..." I started to ask the question, but Ruby was hiking her skirt up her legs, up past the top of her garters, till it was bunched up around her ass. As her creamy white buttocks were exposed and her hairless slit, already moist and aroused, came into view. I realized that she was indeed not wearing any undergarments save the garter and stockings. My words caught in my throat as I gazed hungrily upon her succulent slit.

I licked my lips and she nodded her head, "Yes, that would be excellent." Then with that she crawled up onto the bed, pulling her skirt up so that it was fully about her hips. Kneeling on the bed on her hands and knees she shot me a wink, "I'll try not to muss up that suit of yours, but if you don't hurry I may leap over there and rip it off you."

I shrugged, what could you say to that? I knew she needed sexual gratification and wondered if she'd gone since last night since her last orgasm. I knelt by the edge of the bed and pressed my face into her already aroused sex. My nose was filled with the overwhelming musk of her pussy as it began to flow at first touch of my lips and tongue.

It was with great pleasure and practiced ease that my tongue began it's subtle dance up and down her labia, licking the slick cream she produced, my body knowing its way around her body due to hours of practice.

Ruby moaned and her hand came back across her ass cheeks to grip the top of my head. Far stronger than her slight and skinny frame would ever allow you to imagine, she held my head as she ground her hips backwards, literally riding my face and tongue as I licked her slit and suckled her eagerly.

She gasped out and cried in sheer delight when I tipped my head back and let my tongue explore the tight bud of her ass. I slathered it with my tongue, coating it with my saliva and her own juices, savoring the slightly spicy taste of her skin. Then back down I went to again focus on her sex. Just long enough did I spend there before returning to her tight nether hole, then back lower again. Over and over I switched between her cunny and her ass, orally assaulting both of them.

Finally Ruby screeched in pleasure and came, shuddering and her pussy literally gushing a dripping torrent of her juices down her thighs and splattering across my face. Of course this attention had caused my dick to grow to a painfully rock hard state, but I knew that Ruby wouldn't mind.

I stood up and unzipped the suit, letting the pants fall to the floor and shrugging out of the suit coat, dropping that behind me as well. She had just begun to turn to look at me when I stopped her. Slapping her pale white ass, I commanded, "Oh no, you just stay right there."

Sliding my boxers down I kicked those away and aimed my turgid shaft at the succubus's hot and dripping honey hole. I grabbed her hips and yanked her backwards towards me as I shoved my hips forwards. In one smooth thrust my large cock buried itself to the hilt in her. She again cried out and I could feel the trembling vibrations of her body all the way through my body.

This was no time for slow gentleness though. Ruby was a demoness of lust, and she had awoken my need. Holding her hips I slammed into her over and over. Relentless, brutal, hungry, my cock speared her pussy and worked the juices there into a creamy froth that coated my thick cock. I felt her cum again, and bury her face into the comforter to moan.

I could feel my own orgasm building, but I was feeling greedy. So I withdrew from her and aimed my fat cock head at her asshole. Pressing the glans against her tight bud, she didn't even flinch. But as she felt my head rest there for a moment, she lowered her chest to the bed, resting her weight on her shoulders and chest. Then reaching back she gripped her ass cheeks and spread them wide.

I wasted no time and invaded her tight rectum. My cock was plenty lubricated from her slick juices, and I found the passage easy as I pressed into her. I again grabbed her hips and began fucking her brutally. Her tight asshole clenched at me well, coaxing my own orgasm, and she moaned and panted as if the pleasure was even greater.

Then just as I felt myself growing very close, I reached down and slapped her bald pussy once. Her juices splattered my hand and it drove her to another orgasm. Her ass clenched and quivered around my prick, driving me to my own peak. I sprayed my hot spunk deep inside her bum, thrusting over and over again as I did so. I would not withdraw until every last ounce of my jizz was deposited in her backside. Only then would I pull back, and watch as her hole slammed shut, as if eager to keep my deposit inside of her.

rhev
rhev
835 Followers