Old World Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
834 Followers

So I did something that might be a little unethical; I used my powers on her. *Mike is completely disease free. Mike is completely safe to fuck without a condom. In fact, you're going to enjoy it so much more without a condom. Tell him.... tell him to fuck you hard and deep. Tell him you want to feel him inside you, that you want to feel his hot cum shooting up into you.* I pushed this idea, this concept, into Erin's mind. It wasn't hard, in fact, it was one of the easiest commands I'd ever given. It was something she'd already felt, she just needed a little push.

She moaned and finally cried out, "Enough teasing Mike! Please, would you please fuck me? I want to feel that hard dick in me... I want to...." She paused for a moment as the last bit of her self control warred with her sexual urges. I was about to push mentally one last time, but I didn't need too as she finished her thought, "I want to feel your hot cum spurting inside me!"

Well, how could I resist? I gripped the base of my shaft and lined my thick cock head up to her slick cunny. I rubbed the head up and down her wet pussy, sliding it between her puffy wet lips. Her forehead fell against the glass shower wall and she moaned. Then she pushed back slightly, the head of my cock beginning to spear her open.

I groaned in bliss as the swollen head of my fat cock slid into her wetness. It was odd I supposed, it had only been a day and a half ago since Erin had knelt on this very shower floor, sucking my cock. Yet my memory said that it had been weeks since I'd seen her last, weeks since that night we fucked in the hotel room just outside the bathroom door. Even thinking of my time in that other place as nothing but a dream, it was still odd.

"Nnng, god yes that's so good," I muttered as my shaft sank fully into her, my balls meeting her gripping lips.

She moaned and put a bit of sway into her back, causing the falling drops of water to change their path as they ran down her body, "Yes Mike, yes, give it to me now, don't hold back."

I was happy to oblige. My hands found her hips and gripped them as I began to set a firm, driving pace, bucking my hips into her, slamming my cock all the way into her as I did so. I needed this. I realized that as the water from the shower sprayed across the two of us and we coupled wordlessly. I needed this from her. While it may have only been less than two days since I'd last fucked Erin, it felt like so much more. It wasn't the finality of the act either. It was the act itself. I wasn't just looking forwards to cumming, to emptying my load inside of her, it was this whole act. It made me feel right again when I hadn't even realized that I'd felt wrong.

With each and every thrust into her quivering box, it felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. That the 'wrongness' that had been hovering around me, laying on my soul, since I gave Erin's father that deadly command began to dissipate. I hadn't even known how much that had been tasking me until it began to remove itself. It made the act of fucking Erin an almost spiritual experience, almost holy.

My contact with her mind hadn't fully been severed even though I'd closed the 'mental door' in my mind. I was still getting echos of her thoughts, likely due to our close and intimate contact. So when I 'heard' her repetitive cries mentally, I listened in. It was voyeuristic, certainly, but I didn't care.

'Holy fuck, holy fuck, oh god, oh god,' she repeated in a nonstop litany inside her own head, 'I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I can't believe how fucking good this feels, holy fuck, I'm going to cum so hard, oh my god I'm so close, so close, so close....'

The pure erotic sensation of her thoughts made me so turned on, I felt like I could cum at that moment. My instinct was to hold back, to make her cum first, but then I realized I was above that. First of all, she was a paid professional, why should I care if she got off? I did care of course, but did I need too? Secondly, if she was this close, maybe my orgasm would trigger hers. Sometimes it was all women needed to crest the peak. Finally... why was I relying on my physical prowess alone? I was a mage was I not?

So I fucked her harder, and harder, letting my thick shaft plunge into her violently as I drove myself to my own peak, and then I pushed a thought into her head. *When Mike cums inside you, it will trigger one of the strongest and best orgasms you've ever had*

I felt the magical suggestion settle into her deep unconscious mind just as I reached my own peak. She was gasping and moaning now, her hands pressed against the thick glass of the shower. I tensed and pulled her hips back against me hard as I drove my dick all the way into her. I swelled once, and then released, groaning loudly as my cock spasmed, firing my hot ropy load into her.

"OH FUCK OH MY GOD!" She screamed as her body began to shake. If I hadn't held her hips so tightly, she would have fallen over. One of her fists pounded against the glass as she screamed out, "Ahhhhh! AHHHHH!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Again and again, my cock twitched, spasmed, and spat hot cum into her pussy. I could feel it gushing around the edges of her tight little pussy and dripping down to the shower floor as I continued to thrust into her even as my mind spun and reeled from the power of my own orgasm. Yet still I came, flooding her pussy with my cream, until she finally pushed away from me, pulling herself off my impaling cock, and falling to the floor, kneeling with her back against the glass.

Still my cock fired off a few more shots, the hot ropes of cum splattering on her freckled face, mixing with the water from the shower to run down her face and onto her tits. I looked down, gasping and panting, as my cock finally stopped shooting, but slowly drooled a few more drabs of cum downwards to the tile. Erin's pussy literally was leaking my white spunk and I realized that was not a normal orgasm by any means. I'd never cum that much, ever. I doubted anyone had. I wondered if it had something to do with the 'gift' that Brookesbend had 'given' me in exchange for my seed.

"What the hell...." She muttered as she sat gasping and twitching on the shower floor.

I looked up and realized why she'd been shocked. All of the water in the shower was floating, hanging in mid air. It reminded me of the videos I'd seen of astronauts playing with floating balls of water in zero gravity. Each individual droplet of water was simply hanging, stuck in mid air. The water that was coming out of the shower was forming an ever growing ball right around the head of the shower. I quirked an eyebrow and reached out and touched the giant ball of water around the showerhead. As my arm moved through the suspended droplets, they clung to me.

Then my finger touched the giant ball and everything 'started' again. The ball of water came bursting like a water balloon outwards. It's spray drenching both Erin and I, and all of the droplets of water that hung in the air fell as they should. The shower began spraying normally again.

Erin looked up at me from the shower floor, the spray now hitting her in the face and rinsing my massive load of jizz away, and she asked, "Mike, what the hell was that?"

I looked down at her, at my slowly deflating cock, which was still very slowly leaking pearly white jizz, far more than any five men should have ever produced, and thought of the 'gift' that the water nymph had given me. But to the pretty redhead prostitute that was going to be staying with me for the next week, I gave the only answer she could possibly comprehend.

"I don't know Erin... I don't know."

rhev
rhev
834 Followers
12