Old World Magic Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
837 Followers

I staggered under the weight of the mental assault, the raw power of her naked emotions against my battered defenses. She sat up on the bed quickly, "Mike, are you ok?"

"Headache," I stammered pinching the bridge of my nose as I did what I could to shore up my mental defenses and block out the wave of concern and emotion blasting from her into my mind like a firehose. "Bad one."

She knelt on the bed and made a 'come here' gesture with both arms. "Come Mike, lay down, I'll give you a back rub." But then she slid off the bed and used the computerized controls to lower the shades and close the curtains against the afternoon light streaming in through the windows.

I nodded and stripped off my suit, as she did that. I sighed as the room darkened to a nearly pitch black state. There was just a hint of light coming from around the curtains that shed enough light to see the very edges of the furniture in the room. Clad only in silk boxers, I crawled onto the bed and lay face down as Cheyenne crawled back onto the bed with me. I heard the sound of cloth dropping to the floor, and then she was astride me.

I felt her knees on either side of my waist as she sat astride my butt. She leaned forwards and I felt her fingers begin to press into the flesh of my back. I sighed and I felt a trickle of mana begin to flow into me at that touch alone. The sensuality, the sexuality of it, it was enough to begin to restore my powers. Her palm pressed into my muscles and worked them and she leaned forward after a few minutes and whispered into my ear, "I've missed you Mike." Then she kissed my ear lightly. I could feel her bare breasts against my back as she did that and I realized that she must have stripped off her bra. Beneath me, my hard cock throbbed as my weight pressed it into the mattress.

The wonderful and highly sensual massage continued for a while, I'm not sure how long honestly. But then she was sliding off me and tapped one of my hips. "Roll over so I can do your front now." I did as she commanded, but as I did so I felt her wiggling on the bed next to me and she added, "And off with those shorts."

Well, I wasn't one to argue, so I slid them down then kicked them away. As I settled onto my back, now nude and with my stiff cock pointing at the dark ceiling she let a scrap of silk brush across my face. The unmistakable scent of feminine arousal filled my nose as she wafted her panties by me. She leaned in again, her body snuggling up against mine in the darkness. Her breasts pressed into my side and she again found my ear as she whispered, "I've missed you so fucking much and you've only been gone a few days. Do you smell how horny I get just being around you, just touching you?"

I turned and kissed her, my lips finding hers in the darkness. I took the panties from her and threw them to the floor, then guided her hand to my rock hard shaft. "I'm this hard just for you Cheyenne."

Suddenly I felt a wave of uncertainty from her. I'd shored up my mental defenses, but still it broke through and I had to ask, "What's wrong?"

Her voice was soft and quiet, "Do you think I could ask you something personal Mike?" Her hand lightly stroked my cock, her fingers dragging along the soft underside and making me shudder.

"Of course Cheyenne," I answered as I let one hand trail up and down her back, "Do you think, that maybe..." she paused and I knew, not because of my powers, but because of her tone, that she was on the edge of breaking.

I kissed her again and said, "Ask, I promise I will do what you wish if it is in my power."

She nodded, I could feel her head moving against my shoulder in the darkness. Then finally she whispered, "Just for now, do you think you could call me Grace?"

I kissed her again, turning on my side to face her and hold her head in my hands. It was a slow, long kiss and when it finally broke I answered, "Of course I can Grace." She shivered slightly and I could feel her body tremble in my gasp, but she said nothing, only bending her neck to kiss and suck at my neck as her hand stroked my hardness.

There was a softness to her that I'd not experienced before. She and I had been regular lovers in the time since I'd come to Ruby's Hideaway, and the sex had always been fantastic between us. But this was different, emotional. After some more time spent touching and stroking, kissing and sighing, I finally said, "Grace, I want you."

She made a slight noise, I couldn't quite tell if it was a sigh, a groan, but she nodded. Our eyes had adjusted to the dim light and I could see her smile in the darkness. She pushed back on my shoulder until I lay on my back. Then she swung her leg over my hip and straddled me. She pressed my cock against my muscular abs and then lowered her hips down so that her damp pussy was pressing against my cock. Her labia split and she was resting so that her wetness was rubbing against the underside of my cock. She shifted her hips up and down slightly, rubbing herself against me without penetration, her clit occasionally bumping the underside of my cock. Then she leaned forwards and said, "Nevermind what I said. Don't call me that, I don't like it. Stick with Cheyenne, ok?"

I reached up and pulled her down to me, her moist slit still rubbing my cock as it pressed between us. I hugged her tight to me, squeezing her delightful breasts against my chest and I whispered to her, "Of course, anything you want."

She kissed me again and I felt a drop of hot moisture roll down my cheek, a single tear had fallen from her. But then the kiss became more and more aggressive, hungry, passionate. When she finally broke the kiss she sat back up astride my hips and sighed once. Then lifting her hips she gripped the base of my cock and lowered herself down onto it.

We both sighed as my swollen head penetrated her damp folds. I gripped at the comforter beneath me as she slowly slid down my shaft. But it was she that spoke, "Oh yessss... I really needed this." She said. I knew that Cheyenne was a borderline sex addict. We'd had a lot of conversations in the past, and she'd admitted to me that she just felt 'wrong' if she went more than a day without a good fuck. I say borderline because I knew what real sex addiction was. I'd met one or two in the almost forty years I'd been alive. Real nymphomaniacs needed sex several times a day and would do whatever it took to get their 'fix' even if it meant engaging in risky or unsafe behaviors. I thought that Cheyenne wasn't really a true nymphomaniac... she just really loved a good fuck.

"I did too," I answered her as I reached up to cup her heavy natural D cup breasts. She shuddered as she slid all the way down. Her engorged clit ground into the hairless base of my cock and she rotated her hips as my thumbs began to stroke her erect nipples.

Her hands pressed against my chest as she leaned forwards and began fucking her hips up and down, sliding herself up and down my impaling shaft. Her words were soft and sibilant and not actual language as much as quiet exhalations of joy and pleasure. My own vocalizations were more masculine, soft grunts and affirmations of the shared pleasure.

She was young of course, Cheyenne, and that was obvious looking at her young face and perfect hourglass body, at her full breasts that hadn't even begun to show a hint of sag. She'd celebrated her twentieth birthday just before I'd come to the hideaway. Nearly half of my actual age, despite the fact that she thought I had just celebrated my twenty first birthday, and had the body of a young adonis. Yet despite her age, she was no neophyte. As she rode my dick, she swayed her hips slightly, caressing and stroking the shaft with every lift of the hips and plummeting drop. I would say that she was using her training, her experience, as a prostitute to make me cum. But that wasn't the case, I knew that she did it because it felt so good for her, she was driving herself to her own peak.

I could feel her body shaking as she continued to slam her self down onto me over and over. Her soft moans and sighs became more hurried and needy. It was obvious that she was quickly approaching her peak. I could have held out for much longer normally, I was growing quite skilled at that. But I was low on mana, and needed my release. My own moaning signaled my impending orgasm, and she said nothing to me. She simply smiled and worked her hips on me harder and harder until finally she gasped and her hands curled into claws on my chest. Her fingernails dug tiny furrows in my skin as she gasped and shuddered, her body shaking as she came, impaling herself on my dick a few more times.

Then Cheyenne collapsed on my chest, gasping for air. I held her, so close to my own orgasm, but not wanting to interrupt hers. After a few moments she looked up at me and said, "You've not come yet?" I shook my head no. "Switch?" she asked with a smile?"

I grinned and then in one moved flipped her over so that I was on top. My large cock slid out of her as we rolled, but I didn't mind. I grabbed her knees as she lay on her back now and pushed them up until they were all the way up, pressed against her fantastic breasts. She wrapped her arms around the back of her knees and grinned at me as I forced my cock back into her wet pussy. Her moans told me she enjoyed it as I grabbed her hips and began fucking down into her. Hard and with no subtlety I slammed my hips forward, my thick cock filling her cunny.

She gasped and panted, "Oh god, Mike," her eyes were wide, "You're hitting my gspot so... so... oh god!" Then with that she cried out and came a second time. Her body trembled and shook and her pussy clenched down on my invading shaft. It was too much for me, and with a wordless roar, I released. I buried my cock to the hilt in her spasming pussy and tensed once, then unleashed. Several gouts of hot cum fired deep into her, causing a fresh wave of cries of pleasure from her mouth. I made sure to stop the ejaculation at a 'normal' rate, not wanting to try to explain Brookesbend's gift or why I could cum as much as ten men put together.

But finally I felt satisfied. I withdrew my dick from her and sighed, rolling over to the bed next to her. We lay together, by each other's sides for a little while, gasping and panting to recover our breath. But then finally she turned and put one arm across my chest. I slid one arm under her head and she cuddled up against me, her head pillowed on my shoulder.

I began to drift off into some much needed sleep, Cheyenne cuddled against me. But before sleep finally took me I heard her voice say one thing. I wasn't sure if it was me reading her mind and it was a thought she'd had, or if she had actually said it, but I know what I heard and there was no mistaking the sincerity of her voice, mental or verbal.

I had no doubt that she meant it when she said/thought, "I love you Mike."

rhev
rhev
837 Followers