Old World Magic Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened up my mind, and using the fresh surge of mana she'd given me from the blowjob, I tried 'listening' for minds outside the bathroom door and found two. One was angry, hyped up, aggressive. That had to be the goon. I pushed a thought to him, it was a bit complex, but I thought I could make it work. *You're early and you have plenty of time, go get a drink at the bar while you wait*

I repeated the thought over and over, and felt the angry presence move away. I broke contact with his mind, not wanting to have a drain on my magical energies as he got further and further away. Then back to the slut on the toilet I changed my mental command from *quiet* to *relax, everything is going according to plan*

"Sorry about that!" I said with mock humility as I pulled her silk panties out of the bag. I set the bag back on the floor near her feet and said, "Let me help you clean your face at least."

She sighed and I could feel her disgust at the massive facial cumshot weighing against her desire to complete the 'mission' she'd been sent in here to accomplish. She sighed and nodded her cum drenched head yes, "Yeah... yeah baby." She said hesitatingly, "Help me clean off my face, then you can give me that big cock." She was trying to be sexy but it was obvious the massive amount of my jizz coating her face and stinging her eyes was distracting her. But bless her for giving it the college try.

"Ok," I said as I knelt down and used her silk panties to begin wiping the cum away from her eyes and forehead. "But there's one stipulation. I'm into a little fetish stuff, so I'm going to gag you when I fuck you." I wiped enough of my spunk off her eyes so that she felt safe opening them. They were both bloodshot but I noticed she looked down at her bag immediately. Seeing the remote sitting on the top of her clothing she began to speak. But I quickly wadded up her now cum covered silk panties and pushed them into her mouth. I grinned and stood up, my hard cock pointing at her face and said, "No talking, just show me with your body what you want to do."

I saw her look down, spot her bag, and then nod. She saw the remote on top of her clothing and figured that it was still safe to play along with the plan. A part of me wondered how much DiMarco had to be paying this woman. I let my mind magic touch her again and found out it was a good amount, but there was more to it. She wanted to do the job, she liked the debasement, she liked the idea of being a filthy whore. She knew what this job would entail and not only agreed to it, but jumped at the chance.

I opened my eyes as she turned around and presented her ass to me. Bending over she put one hand against the wall and rubbed her swollen pussy lips between her thighs with the other. She moaned around the silken gag in her mouth and slid her fingertips up and down her moist lips. Then flinging her hair, she looked back at me. Much of my jizz still glistened shiny on her face and in her hair, but the look she sent was one of pure wanton desire. "Fmmupph Fmmmee!" She said through the panties in her mouth.

I grinned, but then I stepped back for one second and let my trousers fall all the way to the floor. Kicking them to the side I winked and said, "Don't want them to get mussed up now do I?" Then I stepped forwards, my hard cock pointing right at her heart shaped ass. She gave a little wiggle and I could see that her labia were swollen, pink, and dewey with arousal. Placing one hand on the small of her back I stepped into the stall and gripped the base of my cock tightly.

The nameless slut moaned as I rubbed the fat head of my cock along her slick pussy, coating it in a thin sheen of her juices. Then I lined it up with her moist passage and grabbed her hips with both hands. "You're going to enjoy this," I said in a deep and husky voice, and one that carried just a hint of magical suggestion to it. The slut may have been trying to get me injured, knocked out of the tournament, but there was no reason she shouldn't enjoy this as much as me.

Then with my hands on her hips, I thrust my hips forwards as I pulled her backwards. She cried out in a mixture of shock, pain, and pleasure as I buried all eight inches of my fat cock into her in one forceful stroke. She'd been aroused, but that type of penetration in one go was more than she'd expected. Her fingers clawed at the tile wall of the stall as she tried to adjust, to get used to my thick hot rod splitting her. But I was in no mood to be gentle with her, so I withdrew halfway before slamming back in fully. My heavy nutsack slapped forwards, making contact with her clit and sending electric jolts of pleasure racing through her body.

I held her hips and fucked her hard. No, hard wasn't the right word, brutally was the only way to describe the way I aggressively slammed my hips forwards into her pert backside. My cock plunged her cunny, whipping her juices into a froth that coated my cock from base to head in a delicious white cream. She came, the first time, quite quickly. Her moans and cries were muffled by the cum soaked silk panties in her mouth, but it was an undeniable orgasm as her vaginal walls squeezed and gripped my shaft as if trying to milk it.

But I'd just cum all over her face shortly before, and it was going to take a little bit more to make me cum. So as she rode the wave of a second and third orgasm, I continued to fuck her at a powerful and aggressive pace. I chuckled as I slammed her, because after her third orgasm, she reached down into her bag and found the remote control that was supposed to signal the goon to come attack me. She hit the button several times and then dropped it back in the bag, probably assuming that the goon would be sneaking up any moment now.

I let my body continue to violate her now sopping wet pussy on 'autopilot' as I closed my eyes and sent out a mental search. There was still the bathroom attendant outside the door, making sure no one came in, but the goon hadn't returned yet. Nor would he, since I'd removed the battery from the slut's remote.

I felt that familiar tightness in my groin and behind my belly button that said my orgasm was approaching. I slowed my thrusts just enough for a few moments to lean forwards and say, "This has been fun, but tell me, where do you want it? In your cunt or on your face again?"

She looked back, her eyes wide, "Mmmm khhnn, mmm khhnn!" She exclaimed through the silken gag.

I chuckled and grabbed her hips tight. Then I began silently casting a spell that I was beginning to enjoy quite a bit. Thinking about Brookesbend's gift, I channelled mana into both my own impending orgasm as well as hers. I slammed my cock into her mercilessly and I felt her body tense as a fourth orgasm rocked her body. This time, fueled by the magical gift, her cunny squirted female ejaculate, soaking my balls and dripping down her legs and falling to splat wetly on the tile below us in a miniature waterfall of musky female juices.

Her orgasm caused her to clench my thrusting rod, and it was that last push I needed. Holding her hips I pulled her back so my cock was fully buried in her and then released. I felt a torrent of hot spunk flood through me and fill her pussy. My cum filled her passage and began to dribble out of the edges of her dripping slit. I pulsed, firing off hot unnatural sized loads of cum deep into her, and they caused her to scream into the gag in sheer orgasmic bliss each time.

Her legs trembled and suddenly she shook and then became a dead weight. It was good I had been holding her hips so tightly, she'd passed out from sheer orgasmic bliss. I managed to lower her to the tile floor of the bathroom stall, my cock still twitching and firing. I laughed as my thick ropey loads of white cum splattered on her as she lay across the toilet, unconscious, but her body still twitching from the overpowering orgasms.

I stood over her and stroked my cock, letting the magically enhanced cumshots coat her body wherever they landed until I was finally spent. I sighed and leaned against the dividing wall between the stall we were in and the next, and considered what to do.

I took a deep breath, enjoying the smell of sex in the bathroom, then again grabbed her bag. Walking to the sinks with it, I withdrew the silk blouse and skirt. Turning on the water in the sink, I soaked the silk blouse and used it to wash off my cock, balls, and legs where they'd been coated with combined juices. Then I dried off with her skirt, smearing cummy water all over the clothing. At the very least it would keep her from coming after me right away when she woke up. Then once cleaned I re-dressed and made myself look presentable in the bathroom mirror.

I was now flush with a wealth of new mana from that exciting sexual experience and ready to play some cards. I opened my mind and felt the bathroom attendant still outside, and the aggressive thoughts that I was associating with the goon had just returned from his trip to the bar. I sent the goon another mental suggestion, a simple one, *look away.* Then I cautiously went to the bathroom door and cracked it open just enough to peek out.

Sure enough, right outside the door was a bathroom attendant, who turned to look at me, but said nothing. Odds were he didn't know what was going on other than to keep anyone else out of the bathroom for a while. But leaning against the wall next to him was a very large man. I'd have been more scared, but his head was turned directly away from me as he watched people walking down the hall.

I exited the bathroom and began moving quickly. After all I was out in public now and probably safe, but the more distance I put between myself and this scene, the better. I quickly turned away from the goon and walked briskly down the hallway. I didn't stop till I made it to the lobby. Once there I knew I was safe, there were too many witnesses for them to try anything stupid. I sort of wondered if I should feel bad that I'd stranded the woman in the bathroom with no clean clothing, a cunt leaking my spunk, and a face full of jizz. But I got over any lingering guilt very quickly, recomposed myself, and headed back to the tournament room.