Old World Magic Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned back to me and saw the look on my face and shook his head, "Tha's what I'm talkin bout Mike. Don' use magic if you don' have too." He opened the door and allowed Emily Whitefeld to enter.

"Hector," she said nodding at him as she entered, "Mike." She said nodding at me as Hector closed the door behind her. "Mike I've got some bad news. I hope you know that my hands are tied in this matter. But while you've been good to me and honestly not that much trouble, I'm going to have to kick you out."

"What?" I asked, not really upset about having to leave the hotel, but confused by the suddenness of it.

"Ruby contacted me directly, something she almost never does. She told me that your mentor, Adam, has said that if we harbor you here any longer, I'm willing to take on your guilt." She shook her head, "I don't know what he means by it, but I do know that means that Ruby won't be using our hotel any longer. That's a lot of business I can't afford to lose. Even accepting that, I'm sure that I don't want to go to war with another mage, I just can't afford to focus on his personal vendetta against you just because of our friendship."

I nodded, "I understand Emily, and honestly I've taken advantage of your hospitality for too long as it is. I'll be out by this time tomorrow."

There was a look of hesitance on Emily's face and her eyes darted back and forth between Hector and myself and it was obvious there was something else she wanted to say, in private. Hector noticed it too. He didn't need any magic to read those thoughts and he smiled, his hand opening the door again and he stepped out saying, "We'll be in touch shortly Mike, you head out to your new home."

I wondered how he knew about that, but then I figured it was probably best not to ask. I waited till he was gone and looked at Emily, "What's on your mind Emily?"

She bit her lip and I realized she was nervous, "Remember our last time we really spent any time together?" I nodded, I assumed she was talking about when we'd had sex. The first time we'd had sex, almost two months ago, I'd worn a condom. Then foolishly I'd bet her a coin flip that we could go again without. That was how she'd realized I was an arch mage, when she saw how easily and how quickly I'd been able to copy her magical abilities. It had freaked her out at the time. But later, after I owed her for her help in the deception to save my life, and get me a new identity, we'd had sex again. This time it was raw and powerful and she'd seemed to enjoy it almost as much as I'd needed it at the time. That had been a week and a half ago however. We'd spent a little time chatting and being friendly since, but somehow the tone in her voice told me she was referring to the mind blowing orgasm I'd given her.

I grinned, "I'm surprised you waited this long to ask me for another spin."

She slapped at my chest and glowered at me, "Oh stop, you're ruining the mood. But seriously, soon enough you're going to California, and while I expect you to keep in touch, you're going to have your own path to follow and I don't know when I'll see you again. Figure I might as well get one last wild ride in while I can."

"Get it while it's hot eh?" I asked with a smirk, "Well I suppose I do owe you one, well, more than one honestly."

Emily reached up and began unbuttoning the top buttons of her blouse, a black lace bra appearing as the material separated, "Oh, a lot more than one Mike, but lets start with one and see how much of your debt that pays off, shall we?" She grinned as she stepped towards me.

I smiled and sighed at the same time, oh the life of an eros mage.