Old Wounds, New Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is where I conduct all my business," Afton announced, trailing his long fingers over the large wood desk in the center of the room. "Sometimes I play in here, too, but lately that has been scarce." The desk was the perfect height to bend a willing body over and enjoy for hours. He hoped Ethan would catch the innuendo, but the blank look on his face said he'd not.

"I can't imagine working in an office such as this. I've only ever known a ranch. I guess you could say my office has always been a barn," he laughed and then gulped down the rest of his whiskey to hide his nervousness.

Afton smiled, the corner of his mouth lifting seductively. His chiseled face softened with interest and he moved closer to Ethan with curiosity. "Yes, I can only imagine. I've never been to a ranch or a farm for that matter. What was it like?"

"Hard labor," he responded and had absolutely no idea of the reaction that had on Afton.

"Hard labor," Afton repeated. His erection pulsed, throbbing with his heart beat. Hard labor meant a hard body beneath that jacket. He felt his mouth water in anticipation, his fingers curling into a fist at his side to avoid touching Ethan right now. "Let me show you the balcony. First things first. Can I get you another drink?"

Ethan looked at his empty glass and mutely nodded. He'd need another glass if he was going to survive this tour. He began to berate himself for the strange feelings that were assaulting him at the moment. They ranged from lust to a downright need to kiss Afton Finemoore . He refused to acknowledge what he was experiencing and decided to drown himself in whisky to pretend it wasn't happening. This all must be some strange reaction to being overwhelmed. He'd only been in the city for 48 hours after all.

Afton returned with a fresh glass, directing Ethan to the glass doors to the balcony. He placed his large hand on his lower back in passing, resisting the need to inhale at the muscle he felt underneath.

Ethan jumped, casting a nervous look up into Afton's encouraging eyes. "Is this where the others are?"

"Out there? Heaven's no. This is my private sanctuary. We won't be bothered."

"So," he choked, "we're alone?"

Afton pressed his upper body closer in order to whisper in Ethan's ear, "Yes. You afraid?"

Ethan laughed nervously, "Maybe."

"I don't bite." Afton then chuckled leaning closer so his lips were inches from Ethan's ear. "Much." Afton outright laughed at Ethan's reaction as he visibly trembled from the sensation of Afton's breath against his neck and then he strode with the assurance of knowing he was good looking out onto the balcony. He turned to wait for Ethan with his back to the banister watching with come hither eyes that demanded he be obeyed.

Ethan looked towards the door leading back to the party and debated. If he went out to Afton, he knew he walked into a cobra's nest and he wasn't a snake charmer. He would get bit and he wasn't sure he would survive. Clearly Afton preferred men and for some reason, he liked Ethan. On one hand, it was flattering, but on the other, it was terrifying. What scared him most is that he enjoyed the attention.

He tossed back the contents of his glass and set the cup down on the desk. It was time to explore the intense urges dominating his body at the moment. He needed to know what this meant and he had to explore what he was feeling. No one would know what he did right now, therefore he could discover what this all meant without his family finding out. So he advanced out onto the balcony, holding Afton's heated gaze the entire time.

"You've probably figured out that I like you," Afton announced when Ethan crossed the threshold. "And I usually get what I want when I see something I like. How does that make you feel?"

"Nervous."

"Ah, you've never been with a man before?" Afton was surprised. Ethan had returned his look of interest when they first met in the coffee shop and had assumed otherwise.

"N-no. Never! I am straight. I came here to win over Mary so she'd finally agree to marry me and we could move back to Illinois. I don't like her here in New York all by herself."

Afton frowned, allowing Ethan a chance to lean against the railing beside him. That information changed his approach, but not the outcome. For a moment they both stared back inside the darkened study without comment. "You're incredibly handsome and I find myself powerless against the urges."

"Urges?" Ethan mumbled in question. He was trying to ignore the sexual longing pulsating between his legs. It scared the crap out of him that he wanted Afton to touch him and he wasn't sure what he would do if he did.

"Yes, powerful ones." Afton purred shifting so he stood before Ethan now.

Ethan swallowed. "Like what?"

"You have an incredible body, Ethan. My imagination is running wild what is contained here," his long finger traced the bulge in Ethan's pants. He spent a little too much time fingering the ridge along the tip of his shaft, releasing a tiny moan.

Ethan closed his eyes against the amazing sensation, feeling his cock twitch in response. He wanted more, so he didn't stop Afton's seduction. "What do you imagine?"

"Oh," a long pause, "all sorts of things." His hand covered the entire length of the shaft and another tortured moan escaped. "Yes, such as how would it feel to wrap my fingers around your cock and giving a squeeze." He gripped the hard shaft through his pants and grunted. "You're big."

"How many men have you been with, Afton?" Ethan whispered, his voice faltering with arousal. He needed Afton to touch him more.

"Enough, but I've never felt such an immediate attraction to someone before. You stole my breath the moment I walked in the coffee shop."

And you stole mine, Ethan thought. "I am not sure why I'm here, really."

Afton continued to caresses the thickening shaft. Ethan liked this and that intrigued him greatly. His hand continued to rub and he stepped closer. "Do you want to be with a man?"

Ethan closed his eyes, released a growl. "I've thought about it."

That was encouraging and he increased the pressure of his hand feeling his body swell. "And now?"

Searing hazel eyes opened and locked with Afton's stared. "I don't know."

"Your body tells me you do," Afton added a squeeze around the hard cock and smiled when Ethan inhaled. "Care to try out my theory?"

Ethan moaned when Afton leaned closer, his proximity was intoxicating. He couldn't speak. Did he want Afton to continue? Did he want to find out what these intense sexual urges were all about?

"May I?" Afton tugged at Ethan's zipper.

"I need another drink," Ethan announced, moving away quickly and re-entering the study. With shaking hands he found the decanter and filled his glass double to what Afton had offered him twice before. He gulped that down in two swallows, choking back his nerves. He shouldn't be here. He should be out in that party with Mary, not fantasizing about being seduced by a gorgeous man in a jet black suit.

Afton followed and watched him with a slightly cocked head. His eyes never left Ethan as he watched him toss back a generous serving of whiskey. At this rate, he would be too drunk to enjoy and he wanted him to know everything he was about to do this incredible body. "You might want take it easy on that. It has a worse bite than me."

Ethan gave a hysterical chuckle and turned around, his arousal plain as day. It demanded to be released as it pressed against his pants, a large swelling against his thigh. "You want to touch me."

Afton frowned, confused by the mixed messages he was getting. Ethan's body begged for more, but his eyes were unsure. "Yes, very badly."

"I've never been in this situation before."

"I know, you told me earlier. But I can show you marvelous things, take your body to new heights. If you're daring enough to try. Afterwards, you can decide if you prefer men or women...or both," he added with a shrug.

Ethan crossed his arms and uttered another hysterical sound, throwing his head back in denial while he continued to debate.

He was leaning against the very desk that Afton loved to make love on. The imagery of that drove him insane. He wanted Ethan and he wouldn't allow him to leave this room without tasting him at least once. "I'll make you a deal. You let me show you are few things tonight and then if you want more, my door is open to you anytime."

"What do you want to do?" It was barely a whisper.

"Seduce you of course. Turn around; stand facing the desk and place your hands on the surface." Afton moved so he stood close behind Ethan, pressing his own erection to his back. "And don't move. Whatever you do, don't move your hands."

He shouldn't do this. He should leave, tell Afton no and drag Mary from this house. But Ethan couldn't deny the passionate need burning in Afton's eyes and he felt his cock jump in anticipation of what this Irish man offered. He had to find out why he couldn't escape these gay thoughts. He'd tried to live the life of being straight, even trying to embark on marriage. But Afton offered him a chance to explore this once and for all, so he swallowed his fear and followed Afton's instructions. He stood frozen in place until he felt the heat of Afton's cock against his butt when the man moved close. It was throbbing and burned like a brand even through their pants. He began to get nervous when nothing happened and Afton hadn't moved. When Ethan shifted to look behind him, Afton's arm wrapped around his waist pulling him closer so he could bite his ear before he said, "Don't move."

They were so closely joined that Ethan felt Afton's heart pounding in his chest. That sent a thrilling shiver down to his toes and a new heat burned through his body. He no longer wondered if he wanted Afton to touch him, now he needed Afton to touch him. And soon for his cock felt like it would explode.

Slowly, Afton began to unbutton Ethan's pants, dragging the zipper down. This freed the waist so he could slip them over Ethan's hips to pool at his ankles. Afton's hand slipped back around and traced the hard shaft through the fabric of his blue colored boxers, smiling at the small wet spot from Ethan's excitement. Afton licked his lips.

"You'll do what I say, won't you?" Afton purred continuing to caress Ethan, each stroke becoming more firm and urgent.

"Yes," he sighed.

Afton slipped his boxers down to follow his pants and immediately gripped his soft cock in his hand. It was eight inches of pure heaven and Afton could only hold it praying he wouldn't cum right now out of the extreme arousal. The shaft was velvet smooth with thick veins running the length. He looked around Ethan's body and smiled that the tip was purple with his own extreme arousal. "You are enjoying this."

Ethan said nothing.

"You can talk," Afton teased sensually, pulling and petting the gorgeous cock before him. He had Ethan panting after a few expert strokes.

"Yes."

"Turn around and leave your hands on the desk."

Ethan slowly turned around, his massive erection standing upright and jumping to match his pulse. The tip of his cock was straining with need and dripping with precum.

"Oh my God. You're beautiful," Afton moaned and dropped to his knees. He caressed the shaft before him, cupping Ethan's tight balls gently with his palm. "Oh my God. I wasn't expecting this. I expected nice, but his exceeds my wildest fantasies." Before Ethan could respond, Afton engulfed Ethan's cock in his mouth, deep into his throat so the entire eight inches disappeared. He lifted off, swirling his tongue around the cap, licking every inch of Ethan's cock.

Ethan released a primal groan when he felt the warm, moist heat surround his cock. Nothing compared to the sensation of a man sucking on his dick with more expert care than Mary ever did. Ethan looked down with mixed emotions and the last of his fleeting reservations about what he was doing fled. The wild sensations were naughty and erotic and he could no longer deny he wanted this more than anything.

Afton wasn't afraid of his width or length, taking him all in his mouth without even gagging. He pulled off, then went back, bobbing quickly and then slowly driving Ethan over the edge within seconds.

Ethan growled loudly, his hips pumping forward to match Afton's mouth. "You have to stop. I'm going to cum if you don't stop now." Ethan panted. His fingers clawed at the smooth desk top and he had the urge to bury his fingers in Afton's hair while he rode his cock until he felt like he would explode.

Afton didn't stop. Instead his motions increased and the suction intensified until Ethan knew he would be drained if he came right now. He called out loudly when Afton's hand cupped his painfully tight balls which were screaming to release their contents. He needed to cum and there was not stopping it now.

"Afton," he moaned and the sucking increased as his ecstasy soared. He didn't think about his family, or whether this was wrong, he only felt Afton and what his mouth did to him.

Ethan's legs began to shake and a sexual sweat formed all over his body, a drop snaking down the back of his neck. He broke his order and burned his fingers in Afton's hair, pulling his head closer, forcing his cock into his mouth, thrusting to meet Afton's motions. Ethan had never had oral sex like this before and lost himself in the insane emotions that forced him to the edge and then shoved him over into an explosion so intense he cried out. His hips pumped into Afton's mouth as he unloaded his pent up offering deep into his partner's throat.

Afton sucked the last of it off the tip of Ethan's dick and looked up with a satisfied smile. "You moved."

"Sorry."

Afton stood up to face Ethan, gripping his relaxed dick in his hand, stroking it back to life. "Just means I get to do more to you as punishment."

Ethan sighed nervously. "More?"

"Oh yes," he said and kissed him full on this mouth, using his tongue to tease Ethan to response. He did.

The two were locked in a lovers embrace for quite some time when Afton pulled back. "Tonight is all about you, so I won't ask you to return anything, deal?"

"I have no idea what that means,," Ethan shrugged.

"Turn around again."

Ethan did eagerly. His dick was already rock hard again and craving more.

"I will start with an introduction to what I want to do with you, but you control when I stop. Understand?"

Ethan had no clue what that meant either , so he nodded. If whatever Afton was about to do would generate another mind blowing orgasm, he was game.

"I want you to lay your chest on the desk."

Ethan did. He almost resisted when Afton spread his legs apart, exposing him so intimately from behind. His cock rested against the cold wood of the desk but it wasn't uncomfortable. He watched as Afton opened a box on his desk and removed a tube of oil, which is smeared on his fingers and dripped down into Ethan's crack so the oil slid over his asshole. The sensation was insanely arousing and the need to be touched built to a fevered pitch.

"Don't move," Afton whispered and then he rimmed the hole gently before pushing in one finger inside.

Ethan tried to pull away, but Afton had him pinned to the table.

"Relax. Don't fight me and I promise, you'll enjoy this." Afton continued to stroke one finger in the hole and then two. He spread and stretched until he could slip a plug in there without causing Ethan pain. While he worked the muscle to relax, he adjusted Ethan so he could rub his hard cock with a firm touch. He wasn't gentle and brought Ethan to a crazed state wanting him writhing when his slipped the medium sized plug into his ass. He timed the insertion to when Ethan exploded with a violent orgasm, shooting his cum onto the side of the desk where his dripped towards the floor. Ethan moaned and Afton shoved the plug in, feeling the muscle grip the toy and suck it into place.

"Oh fuck!" Ethan yelled in pain. "That hurts!"

"Don't fight it and relax. The pain won't last," Afton offered with little kisses to the area right behind his ear. "That plug is about the size of my dick, so if you can handle this, you can take me with no issues."

"Oh fuck...I am not fucking you," Ethan moaned, but he knew he would be and soon.

"Really?" Afton tapped the plug and Ethan released an agonizing sound as the pleasure assaulted him. "I think you will be." He massaged the area around the plug, waiting for the muscle to relax. When he felt it give in, his pulse increased with anticipation."You're ready now, if you trust me."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuck," but he didn't resist when Afton removed the plug and replaced it with a hot soft tip of his cock. He should resist, he should say stop, but God help him, he didn't want him to. He wanted what was offered. Hell, he'd been craving this for years and now he would find out once and for all whether this was what he really enjoyed.

"Oh Ethan, you really are amazing," he said as he worked his cap into Ethan virginal hole. His body sucked at him, the muscle so tight it drove Afton insane. "I will try to go slow, but shit, you feel so good, I might need to fuck you hard."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Ethan kept mumbling, but his hips pushed back, not away.

Afton thrust and buried a few inches in. Gritting his teeth, he slowly worked the rest in until his entire length of ten inches in Ethan's body, slapping their flesh together loudly. Ethan was panting, trying not to yell out. He was enduring the pain which quickly transitioned into an intense pleasure. The first time was always confusing, but as long as it was taken slow, the pain went away. "Oh fuck," Afton mirrored Ethan's exclamation, "You are so tight!"

He rocked against Ethan slowly at first, picking up his pace with the passionate moans he heard emanating from Ethan. He lost control when his partner spread his legs wider and grabbed his own dick to stroke himself while Afton rode him from behind. Grabbing Ethan's hips, he pounded into him like a man crazed and fucked him hard, forcing sensual sounds, some begging him to go faster, harder or just more.

Ethan continued to mumble incoherently, but wasn't resisting. He threw himself into this with a gusto that spoke of pent up fantasies finally being fulfilled. Afton drove harder, using him passionately, thrusting into his virginal ass with aggression. Ethan grunted a feral sound, shook and then exploded again all with him moaning wildly. Oh yes, Ethan liked this very much.

The pressure around his cock was too much for Afton and he felt his balls tighten and then explode, unleashing all his cum into Ethan's body, his rectal muscles sucking him dry. It was the best orgasm he'd had in years.

After a moment of intimacy, Afton finally pulled out gently and watched as his cum dripped out of Ethan's stretched and relaxed ass. It was the sexiest sight he'd ever seen. It marked him as his... Afton's lover.

"You liked it." It was a statement not a question.

A long pause, "Yes."

"Now I want you to compare your experiences. If you want more," he helped Ethan to turn around so he could kiss him but stopped just shy and finished, "call me. I am yours whenever you want me." He then slid down and suckled his dripping dick before moving quickly to leave.

He didn't give Ethan a chance to reply before he strode from the room leaving Ethan to pull himself back together and follow. As he smoothed his hair down on his face and tried to calm his racing heart, Ethan went in search of his date. He found Mary talking with a woman named Greta in the room on the far side of the house. When he approached she noticed something was wrong and sat up quickly. Greta on the other hand wore a secretively knowing smiling and nodded in appreciation. His flushed face and wild eyes gave him away.