Old Wounds, New Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of crap, you drive me insane," Afton mumbled as he oiled up the toy and Ethan's ass before pushing the plug in. It was as strong ass, once formed from hard labor. There was resistance but he pushed through knowing the sphincter would release in a moment.

Ethan bit his lower lip to not bellow out in pain. It hurt. "Oh fuck," he finally ground out.

"The pain will pass, similar to it did last night. I rushed it, not preparing you like I did before, but I can't wait. I need to have you, Ethan. You have me ready to explode."

While he waited for Ethan to adjust he moved over to another bench, which allowed him to kneel with a good portion of his body out of the water. His ten inch cock was straining for release and his balls tight little mounds. "I need you to fuck me while we wait."

Ethan paled, "W-what?"

"Take me, Ethan. Now." He completed oiling his ass and stuck a two fingers in to loosen himself up. "Come here so I can oil you."

"Afton, this is going a little fast," he hesitated, but when he saw the demanding need in Afton's eyes, he moved closer to kneel behind the incredibly tight ass spread before him. He tentatively rimmed the hole allowing one, then two fingers to slide in. Ethan was blown away by the reaction the received from Afton who gasping out in absolute pleasure. So he did it again, this time adding a third finger. It felt so different from a woman's body yet this was just as enjoyable. He lost himself in the act, pushing comparisons out of his mind in order to throw himself into this. He came here after all, he should try to explore what it meant.

Afton pushed the oil into his hands and frantically motioned for Ethan to lube up. "Now take me hard, Ethan. I need it rough, hot and passionate. I need your thick cock to fill me and I want my farmer boy to do it."

Ethan hesitated, three fingers plowing in his ass. "Afton, I'm scared. I've never done this before and this takes my situation to a whole new level."

"Stop thinking and fuck me!" Afton was beyond crazed, his dick throbbed and his balls burned. He needed to cum and soon.

Ethan debated a moment longer, finally accepting he needed to find out whether he enjoyed sex with a man and pressed his engorged head into Afton's hole, feeling the sucking sensation as the cap popped past the sphincter. And then he inhaled sharply at how much he enjoyed it as Afton's body swallowed him, all the way to the base with such warmth and velvet softness that Ethan knew he'd never go back to be satisfied with just women. This far surpassed any girl he'd ever fucked. He pulled out, pushed back in and listened to the mewing noises Afton made demanding he go faster, pump harder. He did. He slammed into Afton with a force that should have brought pain, but instead Afton hissed in pleasure, stroking his own dick for added stimulation.

Ethan didn't like him touching himself, so he reached around to rub with firm strokes Afton's large and hard cock.

"Oh hell," Afton moaned, "I can't hold it," he growled, pushing back against Ethan with a force that again, should have hurt him. Cum exploded into the pool in thick waves of white froth. He unloaded a ton and kept going as Ethan continued to pound him from behind.

The entire encounter lasted ten minutes, but it was the most erotic ten minutes of Ethan's life.

"Oh fuck," Ethan mumbled his favorite line.

"Yeah, oh fuck," Afton mimicked. "That was beyond incredible. Are you sure you're a virgin?" He was still panting hard, but his flushed face turned to give Ethan a wicked playful glare. "You can take me anytime you wish."

He stared at their joined bodies, for his hard cock was still embedded deep in Afton's ass. It was the strangest sensation to see this, but somehow it felt right. There was no shame in seeing his cock buried in Afton and there was no guilt. Right now, all he felt was a need to cum, and he hadn't yet. "I need to finish," he announced, picking up a tempo that had Afton growling and cussing loudly with colorful exclamations of gratification. The water around them became turbulent as well, slapping against the sides of the pool as Ethan rocked into Afton's body. The pace and thickness of Ethan's cock sent him over the again into another orgasm, adding to the cream already floating on the surface.

Ethan allowed him to recover briefly before diving into his own completion. But Afton halted him. "Stop," Afton begged trying to pull back, "I want to feel you now. Sit over here and hold your legs up like this," he demonstrated and waited for Ethan to move into position. Then he removed the plug, lubed up and pushed in to the base. "Oh hell, you are my dream God, Ethan. I knew there was a reason I fell for you so hard." Ethan's ass was heaven on earth and fit Afton's girth perfectly. Not one inch remained unsheathed after he slowly pushed deeply into the virginal ass. The plug worked its magic and allowed Afton's larger cock to slide in and out without resistance. He watched his lover though, holding his sensual gaze as each penetration brought on a new ecstasy. Ethan was enjoying this and his eyes radiated pure and utter delight. He was clearly a convert to such recreation and Afton planned on exploiting this frequently.

While he pumped into him, Afton stroked Ethan's cock while cupping his tight balls. His lover needed to cum soon or he'd be in pain. In synchronized motions, he pumped, stroked and fucked Ethan to a mumbling state of bliss as he exploded hard into his orgasm. White ribbons shot out and splashed on Ethan's cheek, neck and chest. Another wave covered his abdomen. Another his chest again. Afton wanted to see if he could have experience one on the heels of this explosion and ground deep while wickedly stroking his still hard cock. To his surprise, another hot wave of pleasure shot out and landed amongst the other mess, which Afton smeared through Ethan's thin chest hair. "That was sexy."

Ethan laid his head back and released a sound of satisfaction that was a cross between a purr and a growl. He felt so complete lying like this with Afton but he was still ashamed he wanted more, so much more. He knew his thoughts of this attraction being a phase were far from his mind, especially with the man moving in perfect unison with him. All he wanted was Afton, making love to him and making him feel incredible.

Afton smiled, resuming at a much slower pace, gently luring Ethan to the edge of ecstasy again. Three times he brought him to the precipice only to stop, fighting the urge to pound hard yet resisting. On the fourth time, he let his lover fall over and drank in the incredible sensation of the loud yell of delight Ethan bellowed. Ethan's body gripped him hard, holding on while his muscles quaked from the effort of his orgasm. It was what Afton needed to hear and feel, forcing him to follow Ethan, mirroring the erotically emotional release.

Trembling, they both lay intimately connected while the aftershocks of their lovemaking waned. Afton broke the silence first with a deeply blissful laugh. "You are something else. It's been a long time since I've found another man I've wanted to please more than myself. You make me want to serve you just to see a smile on your face."

Ethan stilled, his smile faltering into a look of concern.

Afton pulled out and frowned. He slipped into the pool and stood in the shallow water a few feet away. That was not the reaction he was expecting after such a wild shared experience. "What did I say?"

"Nothing. Well, actually, it's not what you said but what it means. Afton, I feel the same way and it confuses me, scares me even. You have the benefit of understanding all of this and can immediately embrace what you're feeling. Me? I feel like a freak. I was raised to belief only that men marry women. I came here to follow that dream and found you." Ethan leaned up and smiled warmly. "And I am glad I did, don't get me wrong, but what I am feeling for you, this craving, this insane need that drives me to do actions normally outside of my morals." He moved quickly when he read the hurt these words generated in Afton's eyes. "Let me finish before you freak out. This is all new to me and it is shaking my world at the foundation. But..."he moved even closer and slipped into the water to float before Afton. "I came here for you. I bared my soul for you and I would do it all over again; every day if needed. And I would do it again, just to see a smile on your face."

Afton relaxed, exhaling loudly. "I will fall in love with you, Ethan. Are you prepared for that? I've not fallen in love in a very long time for fear of being hurt again. But when I love, I love hard. So if you're not ready for that, now's the time to speak up."

"I don't know if I am or not. All I know is how I feel right now," Ethan whispered, touching Afton's cheek.

"And what is that?"

"I want you."

They kissed passionately for sometime while their naked bodies rubbed against each other in the water. Reluctantly, they both realized that their fingers were puckering and they should probably get out of the pool for awhile. Afton swam back over to the chase in the sun and climbed out, much more relaxed then he'd been in years. Ethan followed.

But when they got out of the pool, both men froze at the edge. Afton immediately laughed, but Ethan remained rooted staring in horror at the woman sitting before them with Cheshire grin. Greta lounged on a chase farther back so they hadn't seen her on their return. She sat in a black string bikini and a large sun hat with huge black sunglasses on her face hiding her eyes. Afton knew her too well, though, and knew her eyes were wet with tears.

"That was by far the most beautiful union of two people I've ever seen. You guys should film yourselves and sell your experiences." She stood up and approached Afton, "And it's about time you loved again. I've been worried you'd never find happiness." To Ethan she warned, "If you hurt him, I will hunt you down myself."

Ethan held up his hands with a laugh, "No promises, but I don't have any intentions to hurt him."

Afton, with his taller frame and physique pulled Ethan into an embrace from behind, hugging him tight. "She's wicked mean, so don't piss her off."

"Don't you know it," Greta teased. "I had lunch brought out, but you two were otherwise occupied. I think you both should eat, considering," she shrugged.

Afton grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist and tossed one to Ethan. "Excellent idea. Hey, how was your date anyway? I forgot to ask last night."

Greta hissed, "Awful. I might have to marry him anyway. Turns out he's twenty years older than me, but according to my dad, his 'bloodlines' are blueblood. All I have to do is pump out a few kids and then I can divorce this guy. I can do that."

Ethan watched this exchange with revulsion. This was yet another threat to his carefully stacked morals. He had a lot to learn.

"Hey Ethan," Afton asked after the food was served and they were happily eating chilled lobster salad. "What are you going to do about Mary?"

His fork clattered the table with surprise. "Oh shit."

"Come live here, with me," Afton offered.

"She'll be pissed. She'll tell my family. I'm not ready for this yet, Afton."

"Then don't tell her. Tell her I offered you a job as my personal assistant. Tell her I need you here all the time. No one needs to know until you're ready."

Relief washed over his face as he evaluated his surprising new lover. "You'd be okay with that? I mean, hiding?"

"What did I just say to you out there? I would do anything for you," Afton's voice became gruff with a new seriousness that startled Ethan. That hint an Irish accent was back.

"You might want to eat up, when Afton loves, Afton loves. You need all the energy you can get," Greta whispered joyfully before taking another bite of food. "Hope you can keep up."

Afton smiled at that statement but didn't deny it. He did have a deep appetite and an insane stamina that many couldn't tolerate. "What do you say? Will you come live with me?"

Ethan didn't even need to take a breath, "Yes."

Until the next chapter

12