Older But Not Old

Story Info
Middle-aged man & younger woman makes for good times.
2.4k words
4.37
41.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, here's the deal. I've been reading stories on here for a long time. Some I enjoy immensely, some are obvious bull shit, and some I find myself thinking, "I wish that would happen to me." Well, I finally got my wish; something happened that is just too incredible to go without me writing about it. Stuff like this might happen to some of you, but it has never happened to me before.

Me: 45 years old, reasonably fit, not movie star handsome, but not a bowser either. I've been married twice, divorced both times. I have no kids and no real desire to have any. I date women my own age, give or take, and have a reasonably good sex life. Nothing noteworthy mind you, but satisfying none-the-less. I am 6'3", weigh about 225 lbs, have brown hair, blue eyes, and am about average in the cock department. I spend probably four or five hours a week working out, and about the same looking at porn on the internet, and it's almost always girls around twenty or so that really get me going. Lately I've been drawn to the whole "babysitter, older male client," scenario probably because it's the easiest to relate to.

Anyway, I went back to school last year to get my bachelor's degree. I just thought it was time for a change in my life, you know? I hadn't really thought much about all the young girls on campus, but boy has my fantasy life become enriched because of them!

One of the classes I took was beginning Spanish. In this class were several really hot young girls, but one in particular stood out to me. Her name is Sandra, and she is twenty years old. She is about 5'6" tall and probably weighs about 125lbs. She has nice breasts. Not real big, but a nice firm B cup probably, and when the weather is warm, she wears light cotton shirts with no bra, so her large nipples are visible. They are about the size of half dollars, brown, and they get hard as diamonds when the A/C kicks on.

She has long blonde hair that is straight and reaches to the middle of her back. Her face is round and perfect, with dimples on her cheeks and a super model smile. She has big brown eyes that make me quiver every time she looks at me. Her voice is like music, and the way she moves is like watching great art being created.

But the thing that makes me salivate every time I think of her is her ass. Heart shaped and perfect, it draws me like a moth to a flame. Think of Kim Kardashian, but smaller, and in better shape. God, just thinking about it gets me hard. She wears jeans most of the time, and they show off her perfect curves like a frame shows off a painting. Twice, she wore those skin tight thingies and I almost came in my pants.

I would never hit on her because of the age difference and all, but still I thought about her all the time. Anyway, we got paired up to do this presentation thing for the final, and I was in heaven spending all that extra time with her. Of course this only fueled my over active imagination even more, but still I never tried to take it anywhere.

About a week before our presentation was due, she suggested we get together off campus to go over our notes. After talking for awhile, we discovered that she worked out at a gym that was in my neighborhood. We made plans for her to stop by after her work out on the next Saturday. I almost couldn't wait to get home to rub one out. Every night that week was an orgasmic party of masturbation for me thinking of Sandra in my house.

Saturday came and I didn't know what to do with myself all day. I cleaned house, took two or three showers, and made some appetizers for later. I knew nothing was going to happen, but I was still nervous as a school girl. About six that evening there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Sandra standing there in her workout clothes. She looked amazing. She was still flushed from her work out, and the high color on her cheeks somehow made her look both youthful and wanton. This was going to be a long night.

"There was a creepy broad in the showers, so I just came over. I figured you wouldn't mind if I took a quick shower here. You don't do you?" she said.

I don't remember exactly what I said to her, but she came in and I showed her to the bathroom. I left her to her own devices and wandered out to the kitchen where I gulped down a glass of wine. The wine began to warm my belly, and my thoughts turned to the angel in my shower. Naked, wet... damn! It was time for another glass of wine.

When she emerged from the bathroom, I almost started drooling. Her hair was still wet, and she was wearing my robe! I have never been so turned on by someone who was both dressed, and untouchable.

"I forgot all I had with me was my work out clothes. You don't mind if I throw them in your washer do you? Anyway I thought I'd be comfortable while we worked. I hope that's okay," she said.

"You're perfect, uh, uh, that's cool" I replied.

I threw her clothes in the washer and we did our studying at the kitchen table. All the while I kept surreptitiously stealing glances at her. Her smooth brown skin, the perfect rise of her breasts, the silky smoothness of her legs when the robe fell around them where driving me crazy.

We finished our project, but her clothes needed to go in the dryer, so we threw them in and decided to watch a movie on pay per view while they dried. All I have is a love seat and a recliner, so we sat together on the love seat. This put us in really close proximity, and I was trying not to be obvious about looking down her robe, or inhaling her scent.

The movie was a horror, and whenever a tense moment came up, Sandra would grab me by the arm or leg and squeeze. The most unbelievable thing to me was that she apparently had not a clue what effect she was having on me, or so I thought.

About two thirds of the way through the movie, during one particularly scary scene, she grabbed me high on my thigh. This would not have been a big deal, but I was hard as a diamond from being so close to her, and her hand happened to land right on my cock. What amazed me even more was that she didn't move it, at first. After a moment in which she seemed to still be engrossed in the movie, she began to slowly stroke my dick through my pants.

"Can this really be happening?" I thought to myself.

To be safe, I did nothing, just in case she was unaware of what she was doing. After a few minutes of this exquisite torture, she turned and looked at me, while she kept stroking my cock! Without taking her eyes from mine, she used both hands to unsnap my pants and pull down my zipper. At this point, I was on auto pilot. I lifted my hips, and she slid my pants down. She actually got on her knees on the floor and pulled them completely off. She then turned once more and looked me in the eye. While gazing at me, she took my aching cock in one hand and lightly began to stroke it once again.

Not breaking eye contact until the final moment, she leaned forward and took me completely in her mouth. As she did this she made a "hmm," sound, the combination of which nearly made me blow my load right then. She began to play with my balls with one hand, while barely touching my cock with her mouth. Somehow she began to slide her mouth up and down on my shaft, but so lightly I could only feel the sensation of hot and wet on me. After a moment or two, she began to blow me in earnest, picking up the pace and applying more pressure. All the while she kept making "hmm" sounds and really seemed to be getting off herself. Finally, I could take it no more.

"I'm gonna cum" I said.

She just became more focused and more vocal. I began to cum in a torrent, liberally coating the inside of her mouth with my hot seed. Sandra never stopped, or even slowed down for that matter. When I could produce no more, she began to slow, and eventually pulled her mouth from my now shrinking cock, only to lick me clean while still making noises like she was eating a feast.

As I lay back on the love seat, not sure what would happen next, Sandra stood up in front of me. She reached for the belt on the robe, loosening it and letting the whole thing fall to the floor. In front of me was standing a goddess. At that moment, I was sure I was in the presence of perfection. I leaned forward, taking one ripe brown nipple in my mouth. As I began to lightly lick and nibble at it, she grabbed my hair, pulling me to her hard.

"Bite it, hard," she commanded.

Her voice had changed to one of authority, and it really turned me on. I did as she said. Biting first one, and then the other nipple, all the while letting my hands roam over her ripe young body.

I slid to the floor in front of her and guided her into the cushions, where I spread her legs and began lapping at her pussy like a dog at a water bowl. She was very wet and her juices tasted like nectar of the gods. I leaned into her more and began sliding my tongue as deep into her warm center as I could.

All the while she was moaning and bucking against my mouth like a rodeo cowboy. Somehow, her legs ended up over my shoulders and she was pulling me to her with her heels.

"Bite my clit, suck it, bite it....now!" she ordered.

Her clit was swollen and throbbing and I took it between my lips eagerly. I began to suck and lightly flick it with my tongue.

"I said BITE IT!" she almost screamed.

With this I clamped down on her clit and thought I must be hurting her the way she was yelling. I began to ease up, but she called for more, so I gave it to her. Sandra began Cumming like no woman I have ever known. Loud, real loud, scratching my back, pulling my hair, and saying all manner of filthy things. I LOVED it!

She pulled me to her mouth and kissed me. She kissed me long and hard, driving her tongue deep into my mouth and seemingly using it to lick the remnants of her juices from the inside of my mouth.

After a moment of her catching her breath, and me playing the whole scene over again in my mind, she stood up and took me by the hand. She was leading me back towards the bedroom, which was great, but I was disappointed that I couldn't get a good look at her naked ass because we were so close.

Once inside the bedroom, she let go of my hand. As she walked forward, I got my first real good look at her perfect, and naked, ass. I got hard again instantly. She turned, looked me in the eye, and then glanced down at my cock swaying crazily before me. Seeing this, she smiled and crawled onto the bed.

She got on her hands and knees that perfect derriere pointed right at me. Without being told, I knew what she wanted. I dropped to my knees at the foot of the bed and began licking her swollen pussy lips from behind. She began moaning and pushing back on my tongue. I had my hands on the perfect globes of her ass cheeks, and I spread them slowly. When she was open and ready for me, I moved my attention from her pussy, to her ass hole. I began to lick and kiss her puckered little hole with unfeigned enthusiasm. Sandra was almost crying she was in so much rapture. I used my tongue to penetrate her tight little hole, and tongue fucked her until she begged for cock.

I reached under my bed and pulled out my magic box. I grabbed a condom and quickly slid it on over my throbbing member. I stood and with no real warning, I impaled her on my cock. Her pussy was so tight, so hot, and so wet; I thought I was in heaven. She slammed back into me over and over with cries of "Fuck me," and "Harder," ringing in my ears.

Finally she began to quiver and shake. I looked down at that perfect ass as it danced above my cock, and thought I would blow for sure. Then it happened.

"My ass. Fuck my ass...please!"

I couldn't believe my ears. Not wanting to tempt fate, I reached down and got my lube. After applying generous amounts to both of us, I readied the swollen head of my cock at her tight sphincter. I didn't want to hurt her, and planned to go slow with this. Sandra had other ideas. As soon as she felt my cock head on her hole, she drove back onto my shaft with zeal. She screamed in pain/pleasure, and began fucking my cock like a machine while I stood still at the end of the bed mesmerized by the sight before me.

After a few minutes, the nerves in my cock could take no more and I began to cum. I yelled

"I'm cumin!"

To which she replied

"YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!"

We both collapsed on the bed and my shrinking cock slipped from her ass. I pulled the condom off and dropped it in the waste basket. She slid next to me and I put my arm around her and we fell asleep.

When I woke up, she was gone. No note, nothing. And when I saw her again at school, she acted no differently than before.

Oh well, at least I got a great memory out of it.