Older Couple Webcam Fun

Story Info
Married women still have desires.
1.7k words
4.25
24.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb and I had been friends for about six months. We met in a Yahoo game room where she soundly beat me at pool three games in a row. After awhile we decided to open a yahoo chat window so we could chat each while playing.

I soon learned that Deb was 48 and married to a man in his early 60's who used to own his own construction company. He had provided her with a very good lifestyle. They had two boys, now in their 20's, who were away at college and a daughter who was married and had moved out of state.

At first I was a little nervous about chatting and playing a silly internet game on a regular basis with a married woman but neither of us were flirty and I had no desire to break up a marriage. Her husband had taken on a second shift job and Deb had lots of free time on her own.

The only fly in the ointment was her husband was impotent. I didn't learn this until chatting with her for about four months. Apparently because of his age and a minor heart attack he no longer could get an erection and he lost all interest in sex. He was still kind to her and they were both happy.

As can be expected we got to know each over time but only on a platonic basis. We talked about kids, grand kids (She only had one), and a little politics. We didn't talk about sex much. I knew it depressed her but she would bring it up time to time to tease me about my lackluster love life. I never asked her to leave her husband and she never asked me to have an affair.

One day I received an e-mail from her. She had attached a pic of herself with a beautiful mountain background. She was wearing a lovely sun dress and her smile was heart-warming. She had the most beautiful eyes and her hair was dark and silky looking. I could tell she was on the thin side but her breasts looked full.

I thought to myself the old, "Why are the good ones always taken?"

I replied and told her how pretty she was and I sent pic of myself. She was very complimentary and I was a little flattered. After several months of chatting and getting to know each other she sent me a text on messenger.

"Do you have a Skype account?" I did but it was along time since I had used it. I responded in the affirmative.

It took awhile but we were finally seeing each other live for the first time on Skype. She was BEAUTIFUL. We laughed and worked on lighting and camera angle and then Skype became our main way of communicating. When we played pool I could see her laugh when she made a good shot or frown when I won.

You can tell we were a couple of computer geeks. We would have both Skype and Yahoo games going at the same time. Most of the time we would chat and not bother with the pool game. Occasionally, I would see her distracted and she would confess to watching t.v. or YouTube while we were chatting. It didn't bother me. We had become good online friends.

One evening when we were chatting she seemed extremely distracted. We were in a middle of a pool game and had Skype going at the same time. Her moves were taking longer than usual and then a window popped up and asked if I wanted to "share screen."

I clicked "Ok."

Within 5-10 seconds her image became a small one by one inch square in the lower right of the screen but the rest of the window took up all of my monitor. On it, was a busty woman laying on her back, with her legs spread. All you could see was the head of a man going down on her while squeezing her breasts while she moaned in pleasure.

I didn't know what to think. Deb looked like her eyes were glued to the screen.

I said, "Deb. What are you watching?"

We both had been drinking beers while chatting for the last two hours. I thought she was going to choke on hers. I could see her arms moving quickly and my screen closed and her image came up full screen.

I said, "Deb, what just happened?"

She responded, "Nothing, I just clicked on the wrong button."

"But this really hot sexy scene come up on my screen, Deb."

"I don't know what you are talking about Mike"

I could tell that she was embarrassed and confused so I decided to let her off the hook and change the subject. I asked her about who she thought would be the next president and she seemed to forget what had just happened a few minutes ago. Then she excused herself to get another beer.

When she came back she got this really serious look on her face and said, "Michael, there is something I have to tell you."

I said, "Ok."

"I am so sorry about what you just saw a few minutes ago. I was watching a adult video of a man going down on a woman while we were chatting. I hope you don't think bad things about me now."

I told her "No, of course not. Not in the least bit." And I sincerely meant it.

"Thank you Michael. You have been such a good friend for all this time and a perfect gentleman too."

"Thank you Deb. I respect and admire you."

Watching her on the screen made me think she was going to cry. She was the vision of an angel. Her long hair was down. Her eyes were full of tears. She was wearing a white dress blouse with a hint of cleavage. For some reason she was wearing red lipstick.

I didn't know what to say but I knew I wanted to console her and take any embarrassment away. I blurred out.

"Oh don't worry about it Deb. All guys look at adult material. No biggy." I said.

"Thank you Michael, you are so kind. Its just that its been over six years since I have had any sexual contact and porn is my only sexual outlet. I would never cheat on my husband and do any of those things with someone else."

Her head was down and I could tell she was uncomfortable.

I told her, "I know, I know. Hey let's watch this comedy video together," so we shared that on Skype.

After about 20 minutes and another beer she said, "Hey Mike, now that you caught me watching naughty movies, show me something you like. Something that turns you on.."

"Its only fair," she said with a smile. How could I tell her that I wouldn't. She seemed to be coming out of her blues.

"Hold on," I said.

After I found one of my favorites I clicked on "share screen" and she excepted. I told her it was pretty hot and I was not sure she would not be offended.

She said, "Are you crazy? I am loving this getting to know you in a way I never have before. I promise not to get mad."

So I clicked on the video of a stunning woman in her 30s. She did a slow striptease and slowly turned around, bent over and pulled her panties down revealing the most perfect ass and her lovely peach. When she did that, I stopped the share screen, slightly embarrassed.

"Ohhhhhhh, so you are an ass man, Michael."

I don't know if she could see me blushing through the screen but I was.

She got real close to the screen with her gorgeous smile and lovely eyes and said, "Do you like my ass?"

She got up and moved back so I could see all of her. She was wearing these really sexy high wasted panties. Then she turned around and bent over. I let out a groan and she heard it.

I said, "Oh Deb. You are amazing."

Then she sat down and she was beaming. She was grinning from ear to ear.

I told her, "You are incredible, Deb. Nice curves."

By now we were both feeling the alcohol and just having a great time. I started telling her some silly jokes and we were not feeling any pain.

Then Deb started unbuttoning her blouse. As you can imagine my eyes were glued to the screen. She was wearing this light purple bra and it looked like her tits were about to fall out.

"Do you like, Michael," she said?

I answered, "Yes, very much, Deb." She reached back, unhooked her bra and let her gorgeous tits hang out. Her nipples were puffy and stood out 3/4 of an inch.

"Show me how much you like them!"

I stood up and moved the web-cam so it would be aimed right at my crotch. I slowly started unzipping my pants. Then Deb smiled and started rubbing her tits. How could I not get a raging hard-on? On purpose I slowly pulled down my pants and boxers till my dick sprang out.

The look on Deb's face was priceless. She moved her head toward the camera and opened her mouth and started sticking out her tongue like she licking my cock and going down on me.

That made me so hard I thought I was going to burst.

It didn't help that she told me that she said, "Ummmm Michael. I would love to lick your cock from top to bottom. To suck you till I drained your balls and you shot your cum down my throat."

By now I was stoking myself rapidly. I told her to sit back on her sofa and spread her legs so I could eat her delicious pussy.

"Yes Michael. Eat me. I have been dreaming of this for months." She stripped totally and layed back on the sofa and spread her legs wide. She moved the webcam close so I could see her pretty clit and her dripping wet pussy.

I got close to the cam and started pretending to lick her pussy. She rubbed and rubbed it until her hips bucked, she screamed and had an intense orgasm. This caused me to blow my load right on my computer. A few minutes later we both sat on our chairs, smiling at each other, glowing.

"Thank you Deb. That was so hot," I said.

She blew me a kiss and said goodbye.