Older Dogs, Newer Tricks

Story Info
Couple recaptures excitement.
7.4k words
4.35
57.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam was still thinking about the way the young man at the garden center had stared appreciatively at her as she transferred her cart full of flowers to the trunk of her car. He had even rushed over to assist her with a few remaining pots. She remembered how he'd grinned shyly at her when she beamed her smiling "Thanks" to him. Damn, he reminded her so much of Tony at that age.

Wonder what Tony was doing, Pam thought, as she entered the kitchen door and placed her handbag on the island counter. At the age of fifty, Pam's husband of thirty years, Tony, had retired two months ago. One year younger than her husband, Pam had left the business world two years before when their first grandchild was born. Some great investments along the way allowed the two an early retirement without many money worries. Of course, there would be no fancy European trips or foreign cars in the future, but they'd always talked about spending some good years together after the kids were all gone.

And now the three kids were all gone-married and moved away except for Anthony Jr. who lived across town with his wife Jenny and their son Anthony the third. Pam and Tony adored their first grandchild and were both so glad that Tony Jr. lived nearby. The last two months, though, were not the best the couple had ever shared. It was quite an adjustment, the two of them in the house together all of the time. Pam worried, had been worried for a while, that Tony might have a mistress. She wasn't quite sure how he'd have the time. He was never unavailable, unreachable. But their sex life had been slipping for about a decade. She didn't really question Tony's fidelity; she simply didn't know how else to explain the waning sexual excitement.

Pam was unsure what had happened. She adored Tony. She found him physically still very attractive. However, he seemed so emotionally distant. They had sex, and it wasn't bad sex, it simply wasn't as exciting as it used to be. Pam had tried to keep in shape over the years and had been successful-successful enough to make the young man today seriously wonder what it might be like to have sex with her, successful enough that Tony's former colleagues secretly envied his position as husband to such an attractive woman, successful enough that her daughter Sherry's husband had recently said that he hoped the old tale about daughters eventually turning into their mothers was true.

So what, Pam mused, could she do to get their sex life going again before the imminent thirtieth wedding anniversary? She and Tony had too much time in the future to spend together without enjoying a healthy and happy sex life. They were both in great health. Pam adored Tony's still taut, trim body and stole secret glances at him in the mornings when he moved from shower to sink to closet in his morning ritual. She longed to reach out and massage his firm buttocks as she had when they were younger. The last time she'd tried this was one evening when they were alone, each comfortably reclined and reading new books on the sofa. Tony had jumped, startled, and averted her further touch. She had not tried that again. But, she did have to think of something to get him for his anniversary and also think of a way to attract him again.

Tony jumped slightly when he heard Pam enter the kitchen door. Although he was two rooms away, he still felt a bit guilty because he was on the internet reading stories that piqued his sexual interests. Well, his unfulfilled sexual interests anyway. Pam would die if she knew of the things that he wanted to do. It was funny. These fantasies were relatively new. He'd not had them when they were younger. Perhaps it would have been good if he had-they could have explored them together.

Tony's fascination with anal sex had started innocently enough a few years before. In fact, he hadn't realized he had such a desire to experience anal penetration. Following some painful but not serious day surgery, Tony's physician had prescribed some fairly powerful painkillers to be used "as-needed" for up to a week. One of the side effects of taking the medication was one of the worst cases of constipation Tony had ever had. Pam knew he was miserable and offered to give him an old-fashioned enema. Tony had been so miserably bloated that he hadn't hesitated. Anything, he remembered saying, anything to clean me out.

Tony had been shocked when Pam eased the enema bag's nozzle attachment into his anus. A completely unexpected thrill crept deep inside his cock and soon made him stiffer than he'd been in a while. How quickly he'd forgotten about the discomfort of the constipation! How glad he was that his erection was hidden from Pam's eyes because of his bent over position. After having discharged the liquid into Tony, Pam left the bathroom. Tony couldn't determine what had been more pleasurable . . . the enema, the relief from the constipation, or the incredible masturbation experience that soon followed. Tony had secretly inserted the enema nozzle inside his anus many times after this initial experience. But it was not fulfilling. He wanted more, but he wasn't sure exactly what.

Too bad, Tony now thought, that his and Pam's experimentation days were long gone. Pam seemed to have dropped off the sexual radar screen, not even a blip, when their last child, Matthew, had entered his sophomore year in high school and become practically self-sufficient with his driver's license. Pam went back to work and was apparently very happy working again. He had been surprised when she quit after Tony III was born.

Tony's recent retirement, a well-planned event, wasn't going exactly as he had pictured it. A thirtieth wedding anniversary coming up. God, that was a long time to be with someone. Tony wondered if Pam ever thought about him in the same way she did when they were young. Every once in a while, he'd walk into a room and catch a glimpse of Pam and his heart would jump, just like it did when he'd first seen her so many years ago. No doubt about it. She was still fine. The yet incredibly taut body, the bouncing gait, the near-electric smile, still made Tony hard and eager to fuck his wife into delirium. But he didn't. He wasn't sure why. If he could experience his newfound desires with her . . . god, that would be hot!

Pam had never been a prude. They had used sex toys long ago to enhance and extend their lovemaking, Tony remembered. In fact, a plan fomented in Tony's mind as he contemplated how to bring his fantasies into reality. Simple. Follow the Golden Rule. Do unto Pam as Tony would have done unto him. Decades ago, Pam had expressed a desire for anal intercourse. Unfortunately, Tony's length and girth made it an uncomfortable experience for her. They had purchased a small dildo, one of the old-fashioned hard plastic things! It wasn't the most realistic toy in the world, but Pam had been able to take it in and enjoy it as much as hard, cold plastic could be enjoyed. Somehow, through the years, they had simply gotten out of the habit of experimentation.

Maybe it was time to check out some new toys. He was always seeing ads for sex toys on the internet. The dildos didn't look cold and inflexible anymore. Maybe a trip to the adult movie and book store was in order before the anniversary. He'd already purchased the diamond earrings he'd seen Pam admiring several months ago. Now, perhaps, he'd purchase a dildo. Nothing fancy, nothing huge. Something that she'd feel comfortable using anally. That's it. What a woman wants, eh? Diamonds and dildos.

* * * * *

Pam determined to make the anniversary weekend a special and rejuvenating one. Their children had given them a weekend at a luxurious hotel for their anniversary. They'd arrive Friday evening and not leave until Sunday morning. She wanted them to be smiling when they left that hotel. Pam had never been shy about asking people for information. She and Tony had experienced the very tail-end of the sixties decade. Although not old enough to have fully enjoyed the free love philosophy to its fullest, there had been enough sexual freedom left over in the seventies to provide them both with a healthy curiosity. That curiosity had been dormant for some time, but Pam's curiosity was back at work now. She had made an appointment with a counselor and now sat in a posh waiting room. Good thing she just wanted to ask questions, Pam thought. She didn't think she could afford many visits to this office.

Hearing her name called, Pam rose and headed to the door being held open by an attractive woman about her own age, the counselor. She was soon ushered into an inviting office that was surprisingly more like a family room than a doctor's domain. Dr. Saldana, the counselor, offered Pam a comfortable chair. With little prompting, Pam jumped right in to explain why she was there. Over the next hour, she and Dr. Saldana explored different ways to put some spark back into Pam and Tony's sex life. Pam was very glad she'd made the appointment. She felt more confident now.

* * * * *

On Wednesday, Pam began her quest to discover a way to make their anniversary memorable. Inspiration led her to Tony's study. Tony's computer knowledge was pretty good. Fortunately, Pam's was better. She knew how to access the "History" portion of Internet Explorer. As Pam sat down at Tony's computer, she felt only mildly guilty. Tony was playing golf with his former colleagues. It was Wednesday. The anniversary weekend was only two days away. She really wanted to know what might turn Tony on, and she hoped that his computer's internet history might provide clues.

Bingo. Pam didn't have far to dig. The first three sites listed in the history menu were potential information sites for her. Sure enough, all three sites led to similar subject matter-Tony, it seemed, had a fascination with anal stimulation. Wow. Pam hadn't suspected, but the sudden vision in her mind of Tony's firm, still-high butt cheeks sent an electric shiver down her spine. No. It went down farther than the spine. It split her nether lips. Pam had always wanted to experience erotic spanking. She wanted to be the naughty girl who was spanked by an eager, virile father-figure. Would Tony be interested in her tush as well?

The articles and stories Pam quickly perused revealed that Tony would be interested in anal penetration. Ah. Even more interesting. More hot. As she read the information presented on the 17" monitor, Pam got hotter and hotter. She could suddenly imagine finger-fucking Tony's nice little ass. Whoa. Two days seemed a long way away now. Pam glanced at the clock. At least two hours before Tony returned from golfing. Time to take care of the itch between her legs. The thought of fucking Tony made Pam wetter than she'd been in a long time. As she stimulated herself with her fingers, the realization that he might enjoy her plunging her fingers into him made her even wetter.

On Thursday morning, Pam entered the bathroom as Tony moved from the shower to the sink. She innocently brushed his backside as she reached into the shower pretending to check whether the faucet handles were turned off completely. She tried to gauge his response by glancing in the mirror, but saw only an impassive face. As she exited the bathroom, she slapped Tony's backside and said "Great ass, boy!"

Tony almost cut himself with the razor.

A little later that day, armed with new information, Pam made her way to an adult movie and book store about twenty miles from home. She carefully shopped for anal-stimulating items. She purchased a beginner's butt plug kit (three plugs, assorted sizes), a small remote controlled vibrating dildo, and a stunningly purple strap-on. The female clerk assured Pam that this purple cock wouldn't shift around-it was attached to a panty-like garment rather than simple straps. The panty was constructed of a white leather-look material that had a fair amount of spandex in it assuring a snug fit on the wearer and reputedly assuring some controlled thrusting for the receiver. And Tony's favorite color, too. Purple. The better to fuck you with, m'dear, Pam thought. Briefly, Pam felt guilty about not purchasing a really nice item for Tony for their anniversary. On further thought, she decided what she'd purchased would be worth a lot if all worked out well.

The anticipation about what might happen this weekend kept Pam wet all day Thursday and Friday. Every time she looked at Tony all she could see was his ass. She wanted to take him-wanted to make him feel the purple cock the way he used to make her feel his cock deep inside her. She'd forgotten she could stay wet this long. She'd tried on the purple cock when she got home from purchasing it. It felt strange and wonderful. Shyly, while looking at herself in the mirror, Pam had reached down and stroked the jelly cock. It felt good. God, when would Friday evening get here?

Tony thought about the gift his children had given him and Pam for their anniversary. Friday afternoon was check-in time. Tony didn't know if he'd be able to wait until then. Thinking about shoving the pink dildo up Pam's ass, thinking about how she might do the same to him, had Tony going crazy most of the time. Plus, Pam had been extra hot looking the last couple of days. What would she think of the pink dildo? Ah, soon enough, soon enough Tony would find out.

* * * * *

Friday afternoon finally arrived. Pam and Tony headed for the hotel in time for an early dinner in the four-star restaurant before the weekend crowd set in. They enjoyed a wonderful meal, a few glasses of wine, and some rather sparkling conversation-an element that had not been present in their lives for a while. When Pam and Tony retired to their room, it wasn't long after they had undressed and put on the soft robes provided by the hotel that they both retrieved their anniversary gifts from their luggage.

Pam eyed the two lovely gift-wrapped boxes Tony placed on the bedside table. As they crawled into the huge bed, Tony reached over to pick up one of the two boxes. He proffered one with a huge smile. With visible excitement, Pam slowly opened the beautifully wrapped package. She gasped when she saw the blue velvet jeweler's box. She was speechless when she lifted the top and saw the magnificent earrings.

"Oh, Tony!" she screamed with delight. "How did you know?"

She leaned towards Tony and began to kiss his face madly, giggling the whole time.

"Oh, I saw you looking at them while you were waiting for me to come out of the sporting goods store," he said. "I thought you'd like them."

"I adore them. Just like I adore you." She paused, but eyed the other box.

"Greedy little one," he chuckled. "You want to open the other box, too?"

Pam smiled.

"OK," Tony said. "But don't expect something like you just opened. This is a toy. Literally a toy."

Pam almost choked as she thought about the toys she'd gotten Tony.

She ripped into the box and squealed when her efforts revealed a hot pink jellee dildo of a small to moderate size. She was amazed. God, was this night going to find them in synch again?

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! It's so . . . pink and perfect! Oh, Tony, you know how I love hot pink!"

She grinned wickedly at him. "Did you get any Astro Glide . . . not that I think I'd need any right now," she smiled at him.

"Sure," Tony smiled. "Plenty of lube. Not to worry," he winked at her, reached into the box, and pulled out a container of Astro Glide that had nestled beneath the tissue paper.

"Quick. Open yours, Tony. Hurry."

Tony reached for the larger box of the three, but was quickly re-directed by Pam's hand to one of the smaller boxes. He tore open away the paper and discovered within a box an assortment of plug shaped items in varying sizes. His breath seemed to leave him.

"What . . . what is this, Pam?" Tony barely got out the question. He well knew they were butt plugs though. He'd seen them on the internet, but had avoided looking at them when he'd made his trip to the adult toy store. He wanted to take things one step at a time. Apparently, Pam had another timeframe in mind. Tony was excitedly stunned. His face must have shown it. Pam explained, although she figured he knew what the plugs were for.

"They're toys for boys, and girls, too, butt plugs, Tony. I thought you might like to experiment with them. I'd . . . I'd love to help you with them."

Tony swallowed hard. He wasn't sure he'd actually heard those words from Pam's mouth.

"Wha?" he managed to get almost the whole word out.

"Butt plugs, Tony. They go in your asshole. You start with the smaller ones and work up." She paused while the information sank in, then resumed. "I can appreciate that, Tony. Remember a long time ago when we tried anal sex. I mean, I really was interested, but, baby, your cock is just too big for anal intercourse for me."

She paused and then smiled in a rather wicked way. "That's why I am so excited by the hot pink dildo. That looks like something I might could handle with some lube."

Tony wasn't sure if he was breathing at all. Perhaps it was an out-of-body experience. He felt disoriented with excitement. He kept staring at the plugs, avoiding Pam's gaze.

Pam hesitated. "Do you . . . uh . . . do you think you'd be interested in the plugs, Tony?"

She waited, breath held, for his reply. She'd rolled the dice.

Tony had been looking back and forth between the box holding the plugs and the bedspread. Now he slowly raised his eyes to meet Pam's. They danced with excitement! Pam was so relieved.

"So . . . so, it's ok that I got these," she asked.

Tony reached both hands over to cup Pam's face. "Oh, yeah, babe" he said slowly. "Yeah, it's very ok. How . . . how did you know? I mean . . how did . . . what . . . what made you think I might like something like this?" He lowered his hands to touch the edges of the box.

Pam was so comforted to know that Tony was not upset that she didn't hesitate to tell him the truth. She revealed how she'd found the internet sites he'd been frequenting and determined that she'd fulfill his fantasy for their anniversary. Tony still couldn't believe what he was hearing. He thought Pam would be turned off by his desire.

"Tony," Pam asked. "Have you had this desire long? I mean, have you done anything about it?"

Tony shook his head negatively. "I . . . I wasn't sure what to do. I . . . I just read about similar things. And . . . and I jerk off." He stopped. He was lying. Lying to someone who meant the world to him.

"Well," he said. "There's more. I've used the nozzle thing on myself a few times." A question appeared on Pam's face and Tony followed up his comment.

"The nozzle thingy on the bag. Y'know. The enema bag."

Pam looked stricken. Not stricken with disgust, but with guilt. "Why didn't you SAY something, Tony? Don't you remember how we used to do such crazy things?"

"Oh, yes, I remember," Tony returned, "but I didn't think you were interested anymore."

Pam looked at the ceiling, took a deep breath. "Tony, how'd we get here? How'd we get so far away from each other?" She leveled her gaze at his handsome face.

"I dunno. I dunno, but I don't like it." Tony reached for Pam and she leaned forward to be enfolded by his strong arms. They held one another for what seemed like ages, but was really only about three minutes. In that time, something old was made new.

When Tony and Pam began kissing, it was as passionate, no, more so, than when they were teenagers in the backseat of Tony's Chevy. There was a sense of comfort and a sense of wonder at the same time in their tongues and lips. When both Pam and Tony had gotten so hot that something had to give, Pam pulled back and told Tony to open his other two gifts. He looked wide-eyed at her, but managed to compose himself enough to follow through.

The second box held a container of Anal Eze and the remote controlled vibrating dildo. Stunned again. Tony grinned widely as he looked at his wife's familiar yet unfamiliar face. She grinned back.