Older Dogs, Newer Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," she said. "Open the last one. It's my favorite." Pam was squirming in anticipation. Tony couldn't imagine what the box held. Seconds later, a feather would not have been too light to knock him clear across the room. Shock, delirious shock, showed on Tony's chiseled features. He looked from Pam to the box to Pam to the box. A purple dildo attached to a white panty-like thing stared at him invitingly. Oh, my god, he thought. That panty thing would not fit him. Way too small. So who was on the receiving end of this purple cock, Tony asked himself near fainting.

"Tony. Do you want me to put it on? Put on the purple cock," Pam inquired.

All he could do was nod his head. Tony felt certain that his cock was about to explode. The next few minutes while Pam was in the bathroom seemed on one hand like an eternity and on the other like a milli-second to Tony. When she emerged from the bathroom, Pam still had on the wrap-around bathrobe. As she approached Tony, a playful smile on her face, she began to undo the simple belt tied around her waist. The robe fell open to expose to Tony's widening eyes a stiff purple cock. He gulped in anticipation.

"Tony, we need to take this slowly. If you've never actually done things like this before, experienced only the enema nozzle, which is small, we need to take it easy, go slow . . . "

Tony grabbed Pam around the waist. He brushed the robe away from the purple cock, went to his knees, and began to suck the head of the dildo. Pam was unprepared for the effect of this movement on her. She suddenly felt dizzy she was so hot. Watching Tony suck this purple appendage attached so snugly to her body was unspeakably exciting. Now she understood in some small measure why Tony enjoyed watching her take his cock in her mouth. It was exciting, powerful. She ran her fingers through Tony's thick hair, pulling his head closer to the purple cock. He attacked it with fervor, sucking the full seven or so inches as deeply into his mouth as possible. Every bump of the dildo produced a corresponding feeling between her thighs. God. How good.

Tony moved his hands up under the robe and to Pam's ass cheeks. He grabbed hard and held on, looking up into Pam's eyes as he continued to circle the purple cock's head with his tongue. Pam's green eyes were huge. The fingertips of Tony's right hand slid between Pam's thighs. Juices, delicious juices, coated her inner thighs. Tony paused his actions, both hand and mouth, long enough to retrieve the pink dildo from the bed. He re-engulfed the purple cock and simultaneously shoved the hot pink dildo in Pam's dripping-wet pussy. She gasped and began to pump the purple cock quickly into Tony's eager mouth. Tony moved the pink dildo in and out of Pam's wetness only a couple of minutes before he removed it and aimed it at her anus.

Pam, upon realizing Tony's intent, pulled the purple cock from his mouth and turned towards the bed to retrieve the Anal Eze. Tony took the container from her and spun her around. He stood and pulled the robe from Pam's body all in one smooth movement. Tony bent Pam over at the waist, guiding her arms onto the bed. Her magnificent backside was exposed to him. He applied a small amount of Anal Eze to his finger and then gently massaged the outer area of her opening with the tip of his index finger. Pam moaned with pleasure, wriggling her butt back to Tony's intruding fingertip. He finally plunged it in. Pam's sounds increased, her body moved closer into Tony's and finally all that separated them was his right hand caught hand between their bodies. Tony's left hand went around to feel the cock attached to his wife. Chills went up and down his whole body. His legs trembled as he wondered how this cock would feel inside of him.

Tony intended to replace his finger with the pink dildo, but he didn't get that far. Pam's back arched into a near u-shape. Suddenly, she pulled away from Tony and his embedded finger and leapt forward on the bed. She quickly rolled over and sat up, beckoning Tony to join her in the bed. Tony jumped to Pam's side and she moved him over onto his stomach. Up on her knees, she straddled Tony's butt and leaned over to kiss him, lick him, from neck to butt crack. His moans began slow and low, but built to a louder growl as Pam's hot tongue began to rapidly lick at his anal opening after she moved down to the end of the bed and used both palms and thumbs to separate his butt cheeks.

Pam slithered her body up Tony's, placing her lips near his left ear.

"What do you want, Tony? Tell me. Say it." Her finger traced a circle around his anal opening, teasing him.

Tony turned his face to the left allowing their eyes to meet.

"Pam." Tony stared determinedly at his spouse. "Fuck me."

At those words, Pam's head reeled with the power of it all. Fuck him. I never thought I could, she mused. The purple cock stuck into Tony's back and made him want it even more.

"Fuck me, Pam. Now," Tony spat out the urgent, hot words.

Pam's left hand went to Tony's neck, turned his head face down in the mattress. She then retrieved the Anal Eze and applied some to Tony's opening. The girl at the adult toy store told her that a small amount was all that was needed. Pam had carefully trimmed all of her usually longer fingernails to below the tip of her fingers. She had smoothed them until no possible snagging or scratching could occur. She excitedly, slowly, plunged her index finger into Tony. He moaned.

Pam moved her lips back to Tony's ear. She asked, seriously, if he was sure he wanted her to continue. He shook his head vehemently in an affirmative motion.

"More," Tony gasped. "More fingers."

Slightly surprised at his insistence, Pam was nevertheless turned on by Tony being so eager. She plunged her middle finger in beside her index finger. Tony began to rock back into her fingers as she moved them rhythmically in and out of his slick opening. The Anal Eze provided both lubrication and some numbing. Pam stared at her own fingers as they assaulted Tony's ass. She felt that her pussy would explode soon. It ached for release. She pumped her two fingers in and out as Tony bucked and moaned happily. Soon, Pam's ring finger joined the other two and Tony thought he'd pass out with pleasure. He felt so full, so aroused. His cock was so hard he thought it might crack like glass.

When Pam realized that Tony's capacity was far beyond her own, she removed her fingers, assuring Tony that she was getting the butt plugs when he protested at the removal. Forget the smallest plug. On second inspection, Pam skipped the medium plug as well. Her three fingers were more the size of the largest of the plugs. She plucked it from the box and placed the tip of it on Tony's opening. He bucked up against it, inviting it in. Pam made him wait, made him ask for it.

"What do you want, tiger," Pam crooned in Tony's ear. "Tell Mamma what you want."

"Shove it in. Shove it in, babe. I want to feel it!"

Pam obliged his request, but it wasn't more than two minutes later that she realized that the largest of the plugs was not enough to satisfy him either. Vibrating dildo with remote control? That was something she had wanted to use in a different way. Was he ready for the over seven inch purple cock?

"Tony. Do you want me to fuck you with the purple cock? Do you want to feel my purple cock up your ass?' Pam hissed the question into Tony's ear.

Tony near choked. Had it come to this? Was he really about to have his fantasy fulfilled? Have Pam shove the cock, the lovely purple cock, up his ass? Oh, god. Yes, he wanted it.

"Yes, I want it. I want you to shove it up me. Shove it in me."

Pam felt on fire from the navel down. Her insides were approaching nausea caused by the extreme arousal. Her vaginal muscles involuntarily contracted and released with increasing speed and force. Even her anus begged for more attention. The smaller butt plug, she thought.

"Tony," she said. "The smallest butt plug. Can you put it in me? I want to feel it in me while I fuck you."

Tony quickly raised up, located the box with the plugs, and fished out the smaller of the two left in the box. He applied some Anal Eze and then motioned for Pam to turn her rear end to him. She complied and he gently pierced her anal opening with the short but substantially wide plug. She arched her back and then slowly came up on her knees, testing to see if the plug would remain in place. No matter. If it stayed just a while it would be better than not at all.

Pam looked Tony in the eyes. Her heart pounded as she contemplated fucking Tony with the purple cock. She'd dreamed of this for a couple of nights. Now it was going to happen! She didn't know what position she wanted him in. Doggy style? Couldn't see his face. Legs up on her shoulders? Yes, face. No. Wanted to see the cock plunge in over and over. Doggy style.

"Tony, get on your knees. I'm coming in from behind."

Tony quickly followed Pam's directions, but she discovered immediately that while on his knees his anus was too high for her to reach with the strap on.

"Wait," she said. "We'll have to put pillows underneath you and let you lie down."

In a wink, two of the huge king-sized pillows were nestled under Tony's pelvis. His rump pushed its way into Pam's vision. She almost came when Tony reached around and spread his ass cheeks, inviting her in.

"C'mon, babe," he whispered. "I'm ready."

Pam had not entered into this weekend without research. She was really worried that she might hurt Tony. She wondered if he knew how he was going to feel in the morning. She leaned over his prone body and whispered to him.

"Tony, I don't want to hurt you. I want this to be enjoyable for you. To be what you want. Do you need more lube? Do you want to go back to the plug?"

"Go with it," he said. "I've wanted this for a long time. I'm ready. I'll let you know if it's too much."

With this reassurance, Pam leaned up again and contemplated her penetration. The Anal Eze, with its numbing agent, was apparently not what Tony wanted more of. But the Astro Glide. Maybe that would ease the penetration. Pam reached for the lubricant and shuddered in anticipation as Tony's ass wriggled in the air below her. He was hunching the pillows beneath him. Pam had glimpsed his erection as he'd sat up earlier to insert the plug into her and was amazed at its hardness. It hadn't looked real. She wanted to feel it inside her. Soon. She could wait a while longer. But not too long.

Pam lubed the purple cock, especially its swollen-looking lifelike head. She then placed a lubed thumb on Tony's anal opening, a touch which brought his moans to her ears and incited her with deeper desire to ride him. Slowly, very gently, Pam eased the purple head into Tony's opening while holding the cock with her right hand and spreading Tony's left cheek to the side with her left hand. She cooed softly to him as she pushed inside the tight orifice.

Tony caught his breath. He lay perfectly still. Oh, god. The feeling, he thought. The electric shocks shooting through his cock, up his spine, exploding in his brain. Slowly, because Pam had stopped easing the cock into him, Tony began to ease his butt up to her, letting her know he was ready for more.

Pam's eyes were dilated with desire. They blinked then refocused as she watched Tony's ass move closer to her. His tight hole had already swallowed about four and a half inches of the purple cock. She moved a little deeper, but not much. Pam was ready to concentrate on pumping the cock in and out of Tony. She slowly started the movement. With each thrust into Tony there was a corresponding reaction caused by the contraction around the anal plug in her ass. That sensation caused an equally strong one between her thighs.

As Pam began to make her movements quicker, but not yet deeper or harder, Tony voiced verbal appreciation. The words were not understandable, but they were positive notes, Pam was certain. He wasn't simply moving into her thrusts-he was grinding himself into her. Pam felt her vaginal muscles contracting and releasing with near measurable force. Her ass felt on fire, too.

Each shove of the purple cock up Tony's ass involuntarily tightened her sphincter muscle around the butt plug. Pam's pace increased and the thrusts became deeper. She was surprised when she looked down and almost all of the seven inches was buried in Tony's tight hole. She thought her legs would buckle under her when she realized he was moaning "fuck it" over and over. It drove her into a frenzy. She began to pump the purple cock harder into Tony. He responded by practically singing "yes" and "fuck it" and "more" in gasping breaths.

Pam wondered if someone had placed a water faucet inside of her and turned it on. Liquid flowed from her and ran out of the panty's vaginal opening. She continued to pump into Tony, she wasn't sure for how long, but she knew it was long enough for her to be sweating and breathing hard. Several minutes more and she could take it no longer. Her need to get off surpassed her desire to watch the purple appendage disappear into and reappear out of her husband's anus.

"Tony . . . Tony," she breathed into his ear after leaning down. Her thrusting stopped, but the cock remained buried inside Tony. "Fuck me," Pam whispered hoarsely. "You gotta fuck me now. I don't care with what. Your cock, the dildo, your fingers . . it doesn't matter."

The butt plug burned in Pam's anus. The only way to cool it was to fill her pussy, too. She slowly rocked on top of Tony's body. Tony's breathing slowed a bit after a minute of silence between the two of them. Tony was not ignoring Pam's request. He simply couldn't speak for a moment. When he finally caught his breath, he turned his head to where her face leaned into him.

"O.K. Yes." He caught his breath some more. "Pull out and . . ." He didn't finish. Pam was easing out of his anal opening. It hurt some, but not enough to make him not want more.

Pam rolled off the bed and began peeling down the white latex garment. She quickly removed it and climbed back into bed beside Tony who was now up on his knees behind the mound of pillows.

"Here," Pam said. "Let me put it back in you. If it will stay in, you'll be able to feel it when you're fucking me."

Tony didn't hesitate to take the cock back into his opening. Pam took a bit of Astro Glide and coated Tony's anus. She dropped a glob onto the cock, too. Back into Tony the purple monster went as he bent down over the pillows. As he was about to rise, Pam told him to wait. Gladly, he thought. Just let me feel this in me.

Suddenly, he felt Pam's hands somewhere between his legs. He wondered what she was doing. He tried to look around but all he could see was the terry cloth belt out of the robe she had removed earlier. She threaded the belt through the vaginal opening in the leather and spandex garment and then brought the ends of the belt up and around Tony's waist and then back around to his backside. She told him to raise up. When he did, she took the ends of the belt and tied them snugly around the back of his waist. Ah, Tony thought. She's trying to assure that the cock stays in.

Having tied the belt, Pam swiftly shifted to the head of the bed and positioned herself, face up, where her pussy practically floated in Tony's face due to the height of the pillows. The butt plug remained in place. Pam was beginning to like the feeling very much. But more than anything, she wanted her husband's cock to shove into her. She stared at this familiar and yet strange appendage in front of her face. She had never seen Tony's cock so purple, so engorged. She gasped as he maneuvered it into her wet slit.

Again, every thrust, this time the power supplied by Tony, involuntarily contracted Pam's muscles around the butt plug. That plus Tony's cock now filling her had driven Pam quickly to a frenzied state. She talked incoherently. Her head whipped side to side. She was near mad.

Tony happily pounded his tortured cock into Pam's tight slit. He'd been holding back so long, savoring the feeling of fullness produced by the cock in his ass. Now he felt both her tightness and his own as the purple cock continued to fill him.

Tony couldn't remember when he'd fucked Pam so hard. He was sure he probably had, but he couldn't remember when. She was frantic. Her pelvis snapped up to his cock, sucking it in, amazing vaginal muscles tightening around his cock. God, filling her with his cock, being filled with what he now thought of as her cock, Tony was close to delirium. Pam's legs were up around his shoulders. She shifted her body slightly and her right hand went around to the purple cock. She placed her fingers on the base where it was attached to the panty and pushed the cock tight into Tony's ass. He looked down at her, and their eyes met.

Tony's thrusting began to slow down. He pumped hard and slow into Pam. She gazed at him, a question on her lips.

"What? What do you want," he breathed to her as their eyes were still locked.

"On top. Please on top. I want to rock on you."

Tony took a deep, deep breath. He stilled his whole body. Stilled his brain. Slowly he drew himself from Pam. She held onto the purple cock, holding it in, as Tony rolled over onto his back. He was sideways on the bed. The dildo still in his ass and the plug still in Pam's, she squatted over Tony and lowered herself onto him. She could no longer hold in the plug after several strokes down on Tony's cock. It slipped out and fell down in the tangled sheets.

Pam lowered herself to her knees, bent forward, and began to stimulate her clit as she pushed her body into his and rode him. She gasped as she quickly neared orgasm. Tony's hard cock, the feel of his hard body as she worked for the clitoral orgasm, the image still in her head of pushing the purple cock into Tony's ass, all combined to bring Pam to an explosive orgasm. She didn't simply get off. She rocked, she moaned, she swayed. As the seemingly endless orgasm made its way through her body, Pam reached between Tony's legs and slowly, very slowly, removed the purple cock. The release of pressure brought Tony to a body-wrenching orgasm. He and Pam both went limp.

Pam collapsed, ragdoll-like, on top of Tony's body. One of his arms went around her. The other lay motionless at his side, too drained to move. The head of the purple cock remained under the edge of Tony's left thigh, a reminder of the events that had passed. Exhausted, Pam finally raised her head to look at Tony. He opened his eyes when he felt her move. He smiled at her.

"You O.K.," she asked, concern in her eyes.

"More than O.K., babe," Tony replied. "I'm wiped out. Good wiped out."

Pam returned the smile. "Me, too."

She put her head down on Tony's chest, but spoke again soon.

"Should we shower? Bathe? Get ready for tomorrow?"

Tony could barely focus on tomorrow. He didn't know if he could stand up long enough to get to the swanky hotel bathroom and its whirlpool tub. The thought of the tub, though, quickened his interest.

"What d'ya think," he asked Pam.

"Let's be ready," she said. "I know it's hard. But if we bathe and soak now, we'll be ready to go again come morning." She paused briefly. "Hey, what about breakfast in bed? We can order our breakfast . . . they can bring a couple of newspapers . . . we'll eat, read, drink coffee, and then fulfill my fantasy."

Tony's attention focused. He grabbed Pam by the upper arms and lifted her up to look into her face.

"Your fantasy? What is that, pray tell? This wasn't it? You mean there's more?"

Pam smiled down at her husband. "I loved tonight. I haven't been this horny in years. But I have my own fantasy that I want fulfilled. And since you seem to have a thing for asses, well, maybe you won't mind helping me out with mine. I'll describe it to you in the morning."