Older Is Always Better

Story Info
Older woman & her boss find a moment.
1.5k words
4.28
103.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About five years ago or so I used to own a catering business in a small town. We did great business running dinner specials on nights that we didn't have a party to cater. I had a small staff work for me, about 10 people, a good mix of men and women. One woman in particular caught my eye. Sandy was everything that a young man loved in an older woman. Great personality, long blonde hair, a tight body with a nice set of tits, and an ass to die for. Obviously she kept in great shape.

It started when I first interviewed her. We had a very casual interview with a little flirting. She was warm with a great smile and a voice that you would love to hear scream your name over and over again. Her first night to work for me came on a Friday night. We had a busy night and she worked well. I watched her from the cook's line shake that tight ass of hers when she turned to walk out the door, looking over her shoulder at me with a smile. The night slowed down and I ran downstairs where the building had a shower. I cleaned up good and made sure to splash on some cologne before heading up to check on my guests. I sat at a table with a few regulars and requested Sandy to take our order. She walked towards my table as if in slow motion and stood next to me. She got our drink orders and then leaned down to me and whispered that I smelled incredible. I nodded and thanked her as she left. The service was good and the food of course was great. Sandy was one of two women left cleaning up when my guests left the table. I helped out with the cleaning and for a moment forgot about her. Then she approached me.

"Good night tonight, hey?"

"Yeah we rocked in business. You did a pretty good job tonight. I'm glad I hired ya"

"Thanks," she said with a smile.

"Oh, where does this go?" she asked holding a bin full of items.

"In the back room in the closet, here I will show you," I said thinking this may be a good opportunity.

We walked around to the back and through a boiler room where I kept a lot of my things for parties. It was noisy which seemed like a great place to have a bit 'o fun. I helped her settle everything when we were caught in a silent moment.

"Anything else?" I asked with a smile.

"Ummmm I'm not sure," she said kind of shy.

I couldn't think of anything until I blurted out, "want to smell me again?"

We both laughed but she quickly leaned into me and sniffed my neck brushing her wet lips against my throat. My hand reached to her back as I pulled her close to me. Her eyes met mine and we instantly kissed. It was nothing soft or nice, it was pure lust and our lips locked and our tongues searched. I could taste her cinnamon gum that she was chewing. I licked down her chin to her neck where I sucked hard. She moaned out loud as her hand ran quickly down my chest to my now stiff member. She groaned even louder when she felt it in her hands. My hands reached her breasts where the nipples were poking through here blouse as I tweaked each one. I yanked her blouse out of her skirt and buried my head between those perfect tits. I pulled the bra down to suck in a nipple. She pressed my head in tight as she struggled to get my pants undone. Our lips met once again and she finally freed my cock from my pants. Within a blink she was on her knees stroking my 7 inch cock into her mouth. She took me deep down her throat as I started to fuck her sweet face. Her hands gripped my ass as she spread my cheeks and ran a finger over my asshole. I jumped at this new feeling but looked into her eyes and knew she knew what she was doing. My legs spread and she slid a finger up my ass as she sucked harder. Damn, this woman wanted my cum as it was the best blow job I have gotten. She squeezed my balls and milked my seed from then as I exploded in her waiting mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she gulped down my load with a smile on her face. Her finger kept rubbing my ass as I kept cumming. She finally pulled me from her mouth and let the last shot hit her lips. With a smile she stood up and kissed me deep as I tasted myself for the first time.

I spun her around quick and bent her over a few boxes. I ran my hands up her legs as I raised her skirt. Her shapely tanned legs were shaking to my touch as I kneeled down and was face to face with that perfect panty covered ass. She wore just a plain pair of cotton briefs but she could have worn anything and still look hot. I slid her panties down her legs and her pussy came into view. Not a hair in sight, absolutely perfect. For a 41 year old she was smoking hot. I spread her ass cheeks as I heard her moan. I inhaled her sweet scents before running my tongue over her wet slit. She bucked back trying to push her ass into my face. I grabbed each cheek and dove in. She spread her legs wide as my tongue pushed deep into her pussy. Her juices flooded my face as I hungrily lapped up ever drop. She started to groan loud begging me to make her cum hard. I found her engorged clit and nibbled on it sending her into a full body shake. I licked back down her slit until I reached her tight puckered asshole. She gave me a mmmmmm sound as I ran my tongue over her hole. I stood and got a better angle at her sweet ass. My tongue fucking her asshole while my fingers rubbed her clit. She was so worked up that she came hard, squirting her love juice on my hand as I dropped my head down and smothered her pussy with my mouth, trying to taste it all. After what seemed like forever I stood and she grabbed my hand and licked her cum off my finger tips.

By now my cock was once again rock hard as I love to eat a woman's hot wet pussy. She felt it throbbing against her ass and pushed it towards me. I ran the tip over her dripping wet cunt and slid it in slow and deep. We both groaned in pleasure as the feeling was too much. With my cock buried deep in her pussy and my balls resting on her clit I started to fuck her. Slow at first but then harder as she screamed for me to give it to her. My hands grabbed that ass and I pounded away, fucking her with all my might. She was so hot as she met my thrusts, moaning every time my balls slapped her clit. She then pulled me out and pushed me to the floor. She hovered above me and slid down on my cock with ease. She rode me hard and fast while rubbing her clit. I played with her hard nipples as she begged me to be rough. This woman was unbelievable, she had to have cum at least 3 or 4 times before falling on top of me.

'You want my ass?" she smiled as my eyes popped out of my head.

She stood up and bent over the boxes once more spreading her pussy juice all over her tight asshole before shoving two fingers in deep. I was amazed at the willingness of this woman. She is the reason I love them older I laughed to myself as I lined my cock head up with her asshole. I spit down on my tip and slid it in slow letting her ass adjust to my size.

"Oh God, yes!!!! Push it in!!" she yelled.

I slid it in all the way. Her hand immediately went to her clit as she rubbed it in a frantic. The tightness of her ass was so intense that I knew I would not last to long. I watched my cock slide in and out of her ass as she groaned loud and hard. My balls tightened as she squeezed her ass muscles around my cock. My cum started spewing out of my cock deep into her bowels as she came with me.

"Yes I can feel your cum filling me up!!!" she yelled as she creamed again.

We both collapsed onto the floor with my cock sliding out of her ass. I helped her clean up as we got dressed. We kissed once more before opening the door to see a figure run out of the boiler room. Busted? Maybe, but that's another story. Unfortunately this was our only encounter as she left the state to be with her family.

Thanks for reading please send me comments and questions.