Older Man Samples Lynn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was. He kissed my neck and down to the tops of my breasts. He unfastened a couple of buttons on my blouse and opened it up to kiss my breasts some more.

"Did you stop him?"

"No. I was too turned on with the stimulation and hoping someone was watching. I held his head to my breast. He pulled one of my bra cups down and sucked on my nipple. He put his hand on my leg under my skirt, and ran his leg almost to my pussy. I pulled his head up and told him we could go to my place. So we went back to my place and he fucked me."

I look up from between my wife's spread legs and her juicy wet cunt, "Where did you fuck."

"I the rec room on the sectional."

Charles tells her, "Give us some details."

"Are you sure? Don't you want to fuck?"

"We have time and I think your husband would like to hear."

"Well, when we got to my townhouse, we were barely inside when he pulled me tight and kissed me. He was fondling my breasts. I could feel his cock against me. He was already hard. I kissed him back. Then I told him, 'Grab a beer out of the fridge and go downstairs to the rec room. I need to slip into something more comfortable.' I put on a sexy see through night gown and went to join him. He was watching one of our porno videos. He was fondling himself. 'I see you found our collection.' I sat down next to him and felt his cock, 'Here let me do that.' We kissed. He put his hand in my night gown and played with my tits. Then he raised the gown to feel my pussy."

"Did you suck him?"

She kisses Charles, "Of course I sucked him. I got down on my knees and sucked him a long time. My husband and I refer to that as the 'porn position.' And he was big."

I pause to ask her, "Was that the only time?"

"No. One other time you and I had a fight right before you traveled. He called me up and wanted to go out. I just told him, 'We don't have to go out. Why don't you come over.' He asked about you and I said, 'My boyfriend is out of town.' I told him the door would be open and for him to come up stairs."

"You invited him to your bedroom?"

"Yeah. I put on that sexy baby doll nightgown you bought for me and waited for him in bed. I heard the door open and then his footsteps on the stairs. He came in the bedroom, and I told him, 'See we don't need to go out for you to get what you want.' He practically ripped his clothes off and got into bed."

Lynn puts more pressure on the back of my head, "Honey, is it turning you on to hear about another man fucking me in the same bed we shared"

"God you know I fantasized about that. What did you do?"

"Well I pushed him over and sucked his cock for a while. And then he fucked me. He fucked me twice. The second time he had me on my knees fucking me from behind."

"I thought you fucked him. It was just the way you talked about him. Do you think he told Richard or Doug?"

She laughs, "You men. Of course he told them. I can just hear them ask him, 'Well, how was it? Did you fuck her?' I'm sure he told them what I good fuck I am. He probably even told them about getting sucked."

She gives me light caress on my cheek, "So your friends know I gave some pussy to Richard's boss."

Charles cups her breast and says, "So you were a little slut before you were married. Did you have any other affairs?"

"Just on travel. There were a couple more. I was meeting this guy a couple of months right before we got engaged. I was surprised when my husband proposed. We got together a week after we after my husband our returned from our trip. I fucked him one last time. I told him we had to break it off since I was engaged."

"So the last time you fucked him, you were wearing your engagement ring."

"Yeah. I felt so naughty. God..this is too much. Charles, I thought you invited us over to fuck me."

"Yeah, your right. Let's go back to the bedroom."

(to be continued)

12