Older Man Watching

Story Info
He watches sweet neighbor through binoculars.
749 words
3.8
74.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken lived on the Poconos in a cabin he had built for his retirement years. His wife, Mary, had passed away the year before from cancer and he missed her terribly. She was so sexy and loved to tease him constantly. He hadn't been with a woman since she died and just thinking about her sweet exposure to him made his cock swell. There was an A-frame just across the road that had been empty for a few years. Ken often wished there would be a neighbor soon as it did get lonely.

The closest neighbor is his good friend Larry who loved to talk about his sex escapades when he had a few too many beers. Thinking about the stories, Kens cock grew hard against his shorts and he felt his hand pressing against his bulging crotch, rubbing it with his palm. He then took his throbbing cock out and his hand grasp it as he began jacking it. He stopped and reached for the lotion to massage it in slowly from his head down to his balls. He reached for his vibrator and applied it against his cock, closing his eyes and feeling the delicious pulsating soar through the throbbing mass.

A car door slamming shocking him back into reality. He went to the window to see a young woman about 19 or 20, long red hair and a body that wouldn't quit. Her breasts were like melons under her thin t-shirt, jiggling as she walked and he could see that her nipples were hard through the braless shape. Her shorts were lose and he could see her firm, round cheeks peeking out from under the material as she walked towards the A-frame. Her legs are slim and shapely that lead up to her beautiful pussy. Oh how he would love to part those pussy lips and suck her juices from her. He loved playing doctor and looking really close at a lovely pussy.... spreading the tight lips far apart exposing all that he could.

Then suddenly another car drove up. It appeared to be a real estate salesman. She ran over to his car, her breasts bouncing up and down, her nipples very hard and she opened the car door and got in on the passenger side. She sat sitting forward with one leg bent up on the seat and they were talking and laughing. He got his binoculars out and he had a good front seat view of the two of them sitting in the older mans car.

He could see that the older mans eyes were glued to her crotch and that the material was stretched away some to expose red pussy hair. How beautiful! No panties to conceal that hidden treasure. She acted like she didn't notice him looking at her pussy as she talked to him. She pushed her bent leg up higher exposing her lovely red haired pussy. She obviously loved to be looked at privately. He felt his cock ready to explode.

The older man reached down and pulled the material to the side exposing those tight lips. He could see a trickle of moisture twinkling against them. She leaned back against the door and turned her body to him, her head laid back on the steel door through the open window. Ken saw the older man spread her lovely lips and look at all the treasures inside. Her clit was pink and her hole was so small. He then saw the older man push a finger in her pussy moving it up and down, in and out.

She was pinching her nipples as he took his finger out and spread her lips again to see how wet she was. Her clit was throbbing and sticking up so good. Oh, how Ken wanted to suck that clit. The older man then buried his face between her legs and Ken could hear moans from her clear over to his bedroom window on the second floor of his cabin. (Later he would learn that the older man in the car was impudent but he would come to see this young woman on a regular, monthly basis). As she was about to cum the older man sat up, spread those beautiful pussy lips to watch her sweet, hot juices spurt on his exposed cock. OH. Seeing a woman cum squirting cum did magical things to Ken. He masturbated and came so hard watching her.

More adventures if you are interested. Let me know.