Older Men Still Have It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers

"Well, who wants their cock sucked first?" I asked the room. Everyone but Ken jumped up, I got on my knees on the floor so they could surround me. I just started sucking, and keeping my hands full at all times. I didn't pay attention to who was in my mouth just as long as there was at least one cock in there.

After I got their cocks hard we moved to the bed. Charles laid on his back, so I could straddle his face, I had Wayne in front of me sucking his cock, with Mike, and John to the sides of me so I could stroke them. I felt hands on my tits pinching, and twisting my nipples, then I felt a hand on my ass squeezing it.

Wayne was fucking my face. "I'm going to cum, and I want you to swallow all of it!" He yelled as he came down my throat. I cleaned off his cock then Mike moved in front of me so I could suck him. John had moved so that he could suck on my nipples, he was nibbling on them, and it felt amazing the sensation was shooting straight to my pussy. I started humping Charles' tongue as I had an orgasm...He lapped up all my juices.

I was sucking on Mike the whole time, I leaned down to suck on Mike's balls that he kept free of hair. I sucked one ball at a time into my mouth while I was stroking his cock. Charles then lifted me to come out from under me. John laid on the bed, and instructed me to sit on his cock. So, I straddled him, and got comfortable with his cock inside me, then he pulled me forward to lay on him as Mike lubed up my ass. Mike pushed his hard cock straight into my ass which made me gasp. Mike, and John then started moving to find a rhythm which they did, Charles came over in front of me so I could suck his cock. I was airtight, and loving every minute of it.

I felt Mike building up, he grabbed my hips to thrust harder, and deeper. He filled my ass full with his load. He pulled out, and Charles thrust in. Wayne got in front of me this time so I could suck him hard again. I felt Charles start coming in my ass, I was so full of cum I could not hold anymore in so it was leaking out of me onto John's legs.

John was thrusting harder once it was just the two of us. Then I felt someone behind me, I looked over my shoulder, and it was Wayne. "Forgive me baby girl but I want to do this." He told me as he pushed me forward onto John. I then felt his cock probing at my pussy which already had John's cock in it. I told him, "Wayne, your cock is too big to join John's!" No sooner did I get the words out Wayne pushed his cock inside of my pussy.

I was so full, I could not move so John turned my face towards him, and lightly kissed me. "Relax, you can do this, I know you can. Just let Wayne, and I take control." John said to me as they started moving together. I put my head-on John's shoulder to scream from the pleasure pain that I was feeling. They were getting a groove together that felt amazing, I have come several times already with them both inside my pussy together, now I am feeling them build up. Both of the men were breathing heavy into my ears, when they both came they grunted loudly like it was the best thing ever. Wayne pulled out of me, and rolled onto the bed trying to calm his breathing. John wrapped his arms around me tight, and whispered in my ear, "That was amazing! Thank you." I slowly lifted my head to look at him, and smiled then put my head right back down.

I rolled off John to get up to go into the bathroom, I had to pee so bad, and I wanted to clean up a little. When I came back out all the men with the exception of Ken were lying next to one another on the bed. I laughed at the sight. So, I crawled up on the bed to clean all of their cocks. I started with John, then moved to Wayne, Mike, and then Charles. I kept going back in forth between all of them.

I looked over at Ken, and asked him, "Are you ready for me?" His cock was so hard it was standing straight out, we walked over to the bed, and crawled up behind me, and slid his cock into my pussy. I squeezed it tight around his cock. He went nice, and slow, while I continued to suck on the other men. Charles was the first to cum I kept my lips around the head of his cock, and swallowed all of what he gave me.

Mike was the next to get ready to ejaculate in my mouth... I swallowed all of his cum that he spurted into my mouth. I then went back to John, and Wayne, they were both watching me suck on the other. Ken started thrusting harder into my pussy, so I was getting more aggressive on John, and Wayne's cocks. Wayne was holding my head to thrust deeper into my throat as he came. I swallowed all of it.

I then went back to John, I was sucking on his balls stroking his cock, trying to give my jaw a break. Ken moved out of my puss into my ass, he was pounding my ass. John had moved his leg to bend it then took his big toe, and started rubbing my clit. OMG! That felt wonderful, some clitty stimulation while getting fucked in the ass, and mouth. I started sucking John's cock again, I felt Ken getting ready to cum, then he filled my ass full. Then John came so hard, and so much that I could not swallow all of his load. It leaked out of the sides of my mouth. Ken pulled out of me, I pulled off of John, and collapsed on the bed.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know I wake up to being alone in my bedroom. But my shoes are off, and I am covered up. I hear voices out in the front of the house. I got up from my bed slowly, I was sore all over. I went into the bathroom, and ran a shower. After I got cleaned up I slipped on my robe, and went out into the living room where John, and Wayne were dressed, having a beer, talking, and watching a ball game on the television.

I looked at the clock to see that it said 4:30, John, and Wayne both had smirks on their faces watching me. I came over to the couch to sit down, I cringed a little from the soreness. Wayne reached over to me, and grabbed my hand. "Are you doing okay honey?" He asked me.

I looked at both men with a smile, and replied, "Never better! Just a little sore." Both men chuckled.

I looked over at John, and asked him, "You need to leave, soon don't you?"

He laughed, and responded, "What you want to get rid of me already?"

"Ah, no I wish you lived here!" I replied while he was laughing.

"Yes, I have to leave in about thirty minutes." He told me, then added, "I think if I lived here, Wayne, and I would be fighting for your attention."

That surprised me I was not excepting him to say that, I looked at both of them with a smile. Then I replied, "Well I guess it is good you live away, so that when you come to town I can pay special attention to you. While the rest of the time I can pay close attention to Wayne!" Both men laughed, and agreed with me.

John got up, from the chair, and stated, "Well, my dear I will definitely be in touch, and come back to see you soon." I got up to walk him to the door, I leaned in to kiss him, then he opened my robe, and kissed my tits.

I was laughing, and told him, "Yes, please keep in touch, and have a safe trip." I kissed him again, and he left.

I could see Wayne sitting on the couch laughing shaking his head. "Come here honey." He told me. I walked over to him, and as I was going by him he grabbed my hand to pull me on his lap. We snuggled for a bit quietly, then he asked me, "I didn't hurt you today, did I?" I snuggled closer to him.

"No, you did not hurt me. What you did was introduce me to another wonderful experience. Thank you." I leaned over, and kissed him.

After about 30 minutes of snuggling, Wayne had to get going home. I walked him to the door, he leaned into me, and whispered, "See you next Saturday?" I smiled, kissed him, and said, "Yes, same time same place!"

redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So hot and dirty. I especially liked the part where Charles was licking your pussy while you sucked off Wayne and jerked off John and Mike. You sure love cock. Nice touch with you sucking on Mike's balls. I didn't expect Wayne and John to double-penetrate you. So nasty how the cum was leaking out of your pussy and asshole on to John's legs. Good of John to kiss your tits before leaving. My favorite parts were: "Wayne was fucking my face. "I'm going to cum, and I want you to swallow all of it!" He yelled as he came down my throat. I cleaned off his cock then Mike moved in front of me so I could suck him. John had moved so that he could suck on my nipples, he was nibbling on them, and it felt amazing the sensation was shooting straight to my pussy. I started humping Charles' tongue as I had an orgasm...He lapped up all my juices.

I was sucking on Mike the whole time, I leaned down to suck on Mike's balls that he kept free of hair. I sucked one ball at a time into my mouth while I was stroking his cock. Charles then lifted me to come out from under me. John laid on the bed, and instructed me to sit on his cock. So, I straddled him, and got comfortable with his cock inside me, then he pulled me forward to lay on him as Mike lubed up my ass. Mike pushed his hard cock straight into my ass which made me gasp. Mike, and John then started moving to find a rhythm which they did, Charles came over in front of me so I could suck his cock. I was airtight, and loving every minute of it."

And

"John was thrusting harder once it was just the two of us. Then I felt someone behind me, I looked over my shoulder, and it was Wayne. "Forgive me baby girl but I want to do this." He told me as he pushed me forward onto John. I then felt his cock probing at my pussy which already had John's cock in it. I told him, "Wayne, your cock is too big to join John's!" No sooner did I get the words out Wayne pushed his cock inside of my pussy.

I was so full, I could not move so John turned my face towards him, and lightly kissed me. "Relax, you can do this, I know you can. Just let Wayne, and I take control." John said to me as they started moving together. I put my head-on John's shoulder to scream from the pleasure pain that I was feeling. They were getting a groove together that felt amazing, I have come several times already with them both inside my pussy together, now I am feeling them build up. Both of the men were breathing heavy into my ears, when they both came they grunted loudly like it was the best thing ever. Wayne pulled out of me, and rolled onto the bed trying to calm his breathing. John wrapped his arms around me tight, and whispered in my ear, "That was amazing! Thank you." I slowly lifted my head to look at him, and smiled then put my head right back down."

Keep it up. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1

Very hot and naughty. You described your instant attraction to John so well. I especially liked how you masturbated at home immediately after meeting him. Good idea to tease your clit with a vibrator before plunging in. I love the image of you pleasuring yourself naked. I didn't expect you two to go at it that night in his hotel room. Sex before dinner; scandalous. So dirty how he spit on your asshole and fingered your asshole and rubbed your clit while fucking you. Nice touch with him pulling out and cumming on your ass cheeks. Great idea to have him join other guys to fuck you on Saturday. Love how your texts turned him on so much he had to come over and fuck you. Swell of him to bring over a six-pack of beer and pretzels. Very nasty how you rubbed your clit as John fucked you in the ass. Excellent idea to get all dressed up and wait for them in the bedroom, with a note instructing them to take their clothes off before they go in. My favorite parts were: "John looked up at me with a smile then took the back of his hand to wipe off his face. He got up off me, and stood in front of me. I sat up looking him in the eye, reaching over unbuckling his belt, and undoing his jeans. I can see that he is hard, so I slowly pull his pants, and underwear down, his cock popped out at me. Damn, his cock was perfect, uncut, about 8 inches long, and when I wrapped my hand around the base my fingertips did not meet. His pubic hair was trimmed nice, and his balls were shaved clean. I pulled the foreskin back to look at the head of his cock, it was red, and angry from not having the attention it craved. I licked the underside of his cock, then put the tip of my tongue in his piss slit to taste the precum. It was great not too salty or bitter, I knew I would enjoy tasting his load. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, and started to suck on it. John held the back of my head while I was bobbing up, and down on his cock, he started guiding me deeper onto his cock. I gagged when his cock hit the back of my throat, I relaxed my throat to receive more of him. It worked because the gagging ceased, I buried my nose into John's pubs, I swallowed a few times, and John started fucking my face. He was moving in, and out of my mouth, moving faster, and harder making me gag again. John started grunting telling me that he is going to come down my throat. After a few more thrusts he let loose of his load. I felt 6 or 7 spurts of cum hit the back of my throat as I swallowed all of it, he pulled out of my mouth then I cleaned him off with my tongue."

And

"He started moving in, and out at a nice steady pace. He then wrapped his arms around my legs to lift them high so he could go deeper. I did not want him to stop, but he pulled out to have me flip to over to get on my hands, and knees. He then slid back into my pussy, and started to thrust harder, I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart and spit on my asshole. I turned to look at him, as he licked his thumb, and inserted it into my anus.

I suck in my breath while he is moving his thumb in my asshole, then he reached around to rub my clit I lost it, and had an orgasm. John kept thrusting in my pussy after a few more minutes I felt him pull out he took off his condom, and stroked his cock to cum on my ass cheeks. We both laid on the bed for a minute before either of us said anything we were laying there looking at one another."

Keep up the great work. This really turned me on. I can't wait to read the rest.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
I love the story

Yes, older guys are a real turn on for me. They are always up for good clean fun. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Loved the descriptions, and the hair on John's chest!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 7 years ago
Wow...very hot! FIve

You write group sex in a delightfully hot and naughty fashion.. please keep going!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01 Kymberly submits to exposure games at the hotel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Beach House Rental Four couples rent a beach house--erotic discoveries unfold.in Group Sex
More Stories