Older Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife again comes under the thrall of neighbors.
3.7k words
4.51
240k
100

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,178 Followers

You will remember from Part 1 of this event, my neighbor and his friend ejaculated on and in my wife, who was mortified that it happened and in front of an audience of the wives of these men. She said she did not want to see our older "ex friends" again.

Well, I thought that was that. However, about a week and a half later, Otto rang the doorbell and when I opened it he stood there with some beer and wine and held it out to me: "A peace offering" he said. He said he had talked to Helga over the phone and she was due home in a day or so and she wanted good relations to exist between my wife and them.

I couldn't help but wonder if he meant a "piece" offering (I read into Helga's remarks a double entendre; she wanted Otto to expend some of his sexual energy on my wife before she came home to a pent up Otto).

He said "I should have prevented my friend from fucking your wife; I am sorry about that. I knew that Cathie did not want to have sex with him, but I just did not act when I should have."

I guess I thought I had to play the role of the offended husband and said "your friend?! What about you?! Cathie isn't too pleased about what you did, too."

He just looked at me with steel in his eyes. This was not the affable Otto I knew. Finally he said, "Don't act like a wronged husband. You saw me when I was playing with your wife's big tits, but you did not object, did you?"

I said nothing. He then said, "DID YOU?!"

For some reason, I felt that if I answered him, it would be a total surrender of control to him. I was not sure why, it was just a feeling that came to me. I guess if you tell a man that you let him have free access to your wife's breasts, it was telling him that he was in control. Despite this, I said, "no."

"No, what?" he asked.

I said "no, i did not object to your playing with my wife's tits." He smiled, understanding the significance of this.

"And you did not try to interfere either while I had my hands all over her big tits, did you?"

"No, I did not try to interfere while you felt up my wife." This elicited another smile.

"And you did not object or interfere when I put my fat cock in your wife, did you?"

Defeated, I said "No, I did not."

"In fact, you enjoyed seeing me fuck your wife, didn't you?"

I hesitated, trying to retain some dignity, but he said, "remember that Helga talked to me afterwards. Yes, I know you got hard when you saw your wife's pussy entertaining my cock. Now admit it."

"Yes, I did enjoy it on some level I said."

He laughed, "The most important level!"

Then he said. "I enjoyed fucking your wife too. And she enjoyed it as well. You noticed she did not object at all." He continued "did you notice your wife's nipples? Very erect. Did you notice how easily I entered her? She was very wet. She also got a nice fat cock that she exclaimed about, though she was trying to hide it. And she came on the end of my cock, even though she was trying to hide that too. So everyone, you, your wife, and I came out ahead because of what I did."

Again, I did not protest or have any kind of response to that. He was right of course.

He pressed his advantage and stepped into our home and turned to me and said, "I am right, correct? You enjoyed seeing my big dick in your wife and you know that she enjoyed it too?"

I was humiliated to know he was correct and that my cock was starting to thicken. He said, "Well..."

Again, I surrendered and I answered "Yes."

He pressed the point again, saying, "and I know I liked fucking her young married pussy and I know she came on my cock."

He then asked me where my wife was. I found myself again responding to him and told him that she was taking a shower. He told me to get her for him.

I just turned and went upstairs, feeling odd that I was indeed going to be bringing my wife to another man for his sexual amusement, which he clearly intended. Nonetheless, I went as my cock outvoted all other thoughts.

Cathie had just come out of the shower and had a towel around her head and was otherwise naked. I loved seeing her heavy breasts and her flaring hips and rounded bum. I quickly told her that Otto was here with a peace offering and to make amends. She responded angrily and said I should tell him to leave.

I said that Helga also agreed it was time to make amends and re-establish good relations. (Cathie did not know the hidden meaning behind that and I did not enlighten her).

I was a little disgusted with myself for trying to convince her to come downstairs and just listen to his apology when I knew that Otto had more in mind, nonetheless I did just that. When she agreed, I went downstairs and told Otto that she would be down shortly.

To my surprise, I heard her footfalls on the steps just then. Cathie did come down and was dressed only in a light fabric robe with the towel still on her head. It was quite a sight with her large breasts wobbling about and the robe emphasizing rather than hiding her charms.

I was surprised. Otto was delighted. I thought it was a mixed signal. Was she trying to tell us that this would be a short meeting or was she trying to be provocative or was she just not conscious of her appearance?

A little by way of background: Cathie was raised in a strict family where sex was seen as a duty for the wife and otherwise as a dirty thing. Perhaps, because of this, she acted subconsciously to deal with her natural sexual feelings because consciously and for surface appearances, she was ... well not a prude exactly, but conservative.

When we were dating in college, one night friends were going to meet at one of the houses of our fellow students. I went and met her there with her room mates. She was wearing a tight camel colored sweater which really emphasized her big breasts. There was some mild joking about camels and two big humps. She acted mortified and asked her room mates why they let her go out like that when they confirmed that the sweater was a bit provocative. They said in disbelief: "You didn't know?!!"

Another time, shortly before we married, I went with my wife to the beach for our first time together at the beach. This was in May, off season, and the beach had few people there.

However, Cathie walked to a place near a much older man. I was surprised since we could have had some privacy since there was a lot of empty space at the beach, but said nothing.

Cathie was wearing a pair of shorts and top over her bathing suit. As she wiggled out of her shorts and removed her top by slowly unbuttoning her top, I became aware that this was like a strip tease. The old guy was all eyes too.

I got another surprise, her bathing suit showed some cleavage! Although she had a lot to show, this suit showed just a bit, but it was new to me to see her displaying any of her breasts.

I ignored the old guy checking her out and we soon ran into the water, which was cold. We frolicked only for a few moments and Cathie ran out of the water ahead of me. I was shocked to see that the material of her suit clung to her form and I could make out very clearly her fabulous ass cheeks and the crack of her ass.

I was behind and to the side of Cathie and could also see her full fat breasts jump around in her suit. I could also see our beach companion's eyes widen as he stared at my wife to be.

I ran ahead and saw that the suit in the front was no better at concealing her charms. The coldness of the water had made her thick long nipples stand at attention (at least I thought it was the cold that did it) and the water had the effect of causing her suit to droop down around her breast some more and expose more of those large, full globes.

She acted as if nothing was happening and nothing was out of the ordinary. But it was! This conservative young woman was showing her body in public as far as I was concerned.

When we got back to our blanket, Cathie dried herself facing in the direction of our observant friend. When she bent over to dry her legs her top gave way some more and a substantial amount of her tits were visible. The other guy took it all in.

I felt a mass of confused emotions. I didn't know what to do. I felt like protesting or telling the guy not to look, but I would look the fool if I did. And another thing happened - I realized that my penis was growing thick. This caused even more confusion. I had never heard of men enjoying having their wives ogled in public. I thought there was something wrong with me, but I realized that despite all I was enjoying this on some level.

In any event, we never discussed this event. She acted as though nothing had happened.

Another time, Cathie put on a bikini when we were at her parents' house for a swim in the pool. I told her it was much too revealing. She just poo-pahed my statement, saying it was fine. I told her I could see her nipple (part of her aureola was visible). Then she looked down, acted surprised and changed.

Hence, I did not know if she was a closet exhibitionist or if her subconscious was at work, trying to over ride her upbringing, and she was truly ignorant of her appearance.

In any event, back to Otto's visit, when Cathie entered the room, she was very frosty. She sat rigidly on the edge of a chair facing the couch Otto and I were on.

Otto was surprisingly able to handle Cathie and the situation. He noted that he could appreciate that she might feel she was a spectacle for everyone there that last night we were together, but it was not true. Helga noted that sometimes things just happen and that she had encouraged Otto to make peace and return to good relations with her. (Yes, I knew what kind of relations he was anxious to return to.)

He made soothing sounds as he talked to her. He was so apologetic, so empathetic, and so sincere that Cathie soon relaxed. Although he was seemingly sympathetic to her, I noted that he did not once apologize for what he did, but Cathie seemed not to notice.

Anyway, as I said after talking to her for a little while, Otto had defrosted her. Otto poured her a drink and toasted to a return to good relations. Cathie smiled and joined in the toast.

From there Otto went into story telling mode and was quite charming and funny. He told stories from his youth, from his travel, from his work. One story was so funny, it had us doubled over in laughter. Cathie seemed not to notice that her robe had traveled over her left knee and a bit more cleavage was visible when she returned to her upright position. Otto, however, did notice.

He then started adding distances in his stories, pointing to various objects in the room to show the approximate distance. When he had drawn Cathie's attention away from him as he pointed out the distances, he took the opportunity to look at my wife married pussy which was now exposed.

To get his best look he directed her attention to objects behind her. When she turned, her legs came apart even more and he could look at his leisure. He then looked me, smiling and directing his eyes to my wife's pussy so that there would be no mistaking what his smile was about.

At first I thought it odd that this man who had already been in her pussy would take such delight in looking at it. Then I thought well it was dark, maybe he did not get a great view then. Finally it settled on me that he was taking such delight because it was a form of control - he was establishing that he was looking at my wife's pussy and I was doing nothing.

Then he told a story that Helga had told him in their telephone conversation during her present travels. While in a sauna in Germany, a young American lad, about 16 had ventured into the sauna and froze when he saw naked women in there. He then commenced to get a hard on and was totally embarrassed, but did not know whether to run away or stay and look.

Cathie said something to the effect, "oh he went into the ladies sauna?"

Otto said no, that most saunas are coed in Germany. In fact, many, if not most, Germans are what Americans would call nudists and what he referred to as naturalists "as it is a totally natural state." There was less shame in Europe about their bodies than in the U.S. He noted that people would sunbathe in parks and other public areas naked. It was common.

Cathie registered surprise.

Then Otto noted that he and Helga often went to naturalist resorts where all activities were done naked, including the Friday night dance.

Cathie seemed fascinated and asked about "well you know, hmm, do people do ..."

Otto helped her out, he said sex was really not a part of it. In fact, public sex was generally forbidden. Of course, if some people were interested they could slip away, but it did not happen unless all wanted it.

Then Otto acted like he had an inspiration and said that he knew that Cathie's first nude experience had not gone exactly as she would have wished, but it would be a shame if that turned her off permanently from a very freeing act and now was the chance to see that it can be nothing more than innocent and freeing fun. He then said, "let's try it again! Right here in the house where you feel safe."

With that he stood and started taking his clothes off and looked and me and said, "come on."

I joined him and also stripped. Cathie sat there with a confused look on her face as if she did not know what to do. When Otto got his pants off, her eyes went to his large and well formed manhood. She could not take her eyes off his manmeat. I guess I could understand since it was unusual. He had a long and fat cock with a foreskin covering his head and forming an "O" at the end. It was somewhat veiny and was framed by two large, low hanging balls. His scrotum hung about 7" and his cock, even in a non hard state was almost at the end of his scrotum.

I do not know what she was thinking - "wow, that is what was in me?!" Or 'I have never seen such a formidable and ugly weapon!" - but she was staring; she apparently could not help herself.

Otto gave her some encouragement to join, telling her it would be good for her to be in a naturalist state and that she should not hide one of nature's beauties (meaning my wife's body) from view and adding more soothing and encouraging words.

Cathie had not moved, so Otto went to her and took her hands and pulled her to her feet. No resistance, but no help either. She was passive throughout. He then undid her sash holding her robe together, opened her robe, and slid it off her shoulders, where it fell to the floor in a pool at her feet. Now my wife was standing naked inches away from this older, naked man. It was exciting to see.

He then told her to sit, which she did, rather stiffly at first with her arms folded.

Otto sat down and continued telling stories, never talking about sex or even nudity. He acted like this was totally normal. Otto did not say anything at first about my wife's posture. Finally he told her she should act naturally. He had seen her naked and there was no need to hide her physical beauty.

So she slowly lowered her hands to her side to his verbal approval. He talked for some time, acting completely natural; and Cathie relaxed and did not seem to notice that she was totally on display. She too started to act naturally.

Otto then said when there was a lull in the conversation, "I have an idea. Let's take another step. Chris, put on some music and Cathie and I will dance."

Cathie was not ready for this. However, as I put music on, he pulled her to her feet and led her a few steps away to some open floor. At first, he kept his distance and Cathie followed his lead, although she was blushing a bit. Then he pulled her closer and when the second song came on, her fat tits were resting on his hairy chest. Her nipples were erect. She looked flushed but continued on dancing.

It was some sight to see my young wife, nude, in the embrace of this older, shorter man, acting as though it were all normal.

Next he let his hand slip to her ass. She took it off, and he stopped dancing and said, "in dancing, everything that is exposed is ok to touch. It would be a shame if that magnificent derriere of yours was off limits. This is totally natural at a nude resort."

With that he resume dancing ... and resumed with his hand on my wife's ass. They danced for a little and my wife stiffened and attempted to pull away, but he had a good grip on her. He said something to the effect that "this happens on dance floors and a good partner assists in hiding it. Just keep dancing."

She did and when her back was to me, I could see what it was that "happens." The head of his erect cock was sticking out between my wife's legs!

Now this was really a sight to see, a big headed cock poking out jut below my wife's large, well formed, globes of ass - my nude wife pressed against a nude older man with an erection between her legs ... and dancing! Amazing and oh so stimulating. I was a bit embarrassed and confused. It was a bit of a humiliation for me but a thrilling humiliation!

They continued for short while and he was moving slightly in and out, like a mild dry hump. The next time her back was to me, I could see the top of the head of his cock was wet - had to be her juices! He said, "You are doing so well. I want to kiss you to show my appreciation."

With that he pulled her head down to his and kissed her. Then he said, "Please, a more intimate kiss" and pulled her mouth to his and this time frenched kissed her.

As they were kissing, he pulled his body away slightly, bent his knees, and pushed upward. My wife pulled away, saying softly, "no, no, we cannot." Otto said, "It is alright, we are in private and it is allowed and your husband does not object. He is the only one who can say no."

Still she softly said, " no, no, noooooooo." He had entered her. She did not physically resist. Moreover, it looked like she had a little orgasm right as he entered her!!

So there I was watching this man again slide his cock into my wife's (apparently willing, despite her mild protest) pussy. Then he stopped and told her to bend her knees and take it. She had her eyes closed but did as told and now she was fucking that fat cock, bending and unbending her knees to get that dick into her. I was extremely hot.

Next he pulled out of her and said, "Let's get more comfortable." With that he led her by the hand to our bedroom, told her to lie down and spread her legs, which she did.

He then mounted her; she groaned as he pushed his manhood into her married pussy. As Otto's big ass was rising and falling I could see his big balls swinging and my wife's pussy lips clinging to his rod. He brought her to a shattering climax, then stopped letting her get her breath. He rolled on his back and played lightly with my wife's breasts. After a short time, he pulled her onto him and had her ride his cock - to an orgasm for both of them!

Shortly after that he took his leave. Cathie seemed to revert to her old self and said, "He took advantage of me again." She did not want to see him, but this time was not so dramatic or forceful about it as she was the last time.

Again, I tried to reassure kissing her all over and pleasuring her orally to let her know it was OK. I did not love her less.

We did not see or hear from Otto or Helga for over a week. Then we got a call. I answered and Helga said, "bring your wife over her to service Otto; he's too horny for me and we have to go out in a short while." I told Cathie and she exploded. She went out the door to their house with me in quick pursuit. What happened next was a real changing event for us.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,178 Followers