Older Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife continues her journey with older neighbor.
1.2k words
4.29
145.8k
65

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,179 Followers

It was about a week later before we heard from Otto or Helga. Otto showed up at our home with a suitcase, having just returned from a trip. I answered the door and Otto explained that before going home to Helga, he thought it best if Cathie serviced his pent up desire.

Cathie came into the room and I said, "Otto needs you to service him."

Cathie looked at me and just said, "Oh." Then looked at Otto and said, "Hello Otto."

Otto replied, "I have been away for a week and have not had my ashes hauled, as you Americans would say. Helga is waiting for me and I am really horny, so let's go to your bedroom right now." He turned and looked at me and said, "Come on, you can help too."

Once there Otto told me I could help get Cathie undressed for him. I knelt and unbuckled her belt and pulled her pants down and she stepped out of them while she was unbuttoning her blouse. When I pulled her panties down, her married pussy was right in my face with the smell of excitement. I thought this is the pussy promised only to me when we married, but another man was going to enjoy it and I was helping!

What was wrong with me?! I did not know, but did know my cock was over ruling any sensible action I should have been contemplating.

They were both nude in short order. Otto instructed Cathie to get on the bed on all fours facing him; and instructed me to get under her to lubricate her pussy for his cock. I did as told, and discovered that no work was needed by me. She was already wet. Still, I licked her pussy and felt her body moving back and forth -- obviously sucking Otto.

If there was any doubt, Otto resolved it by declaring that he loved the feeling of his cock in my wife's mouth. After a bit, Cathie was still. Then I felt the bed sag as Otto got on it. Next his big, bulbous cock head came into view, followed by his thick, long, veiny shaft. Out of the corner of my eyes came his thick thighs as he moved up to Cathie's pussy. I saw his cock head placed at the center of my wife's pussy and then easily slide into her, shouldering aside her vaginal lips. Then my vision was blotted out as his big, low hanging testicles dragged from my forehead to my eyes.

As his cock continued its journey into my wife, I was now looking at his ass and felt his balls on my still active tongue. When his cock entered Cathie, she just moaned, "Oh...so big!"

Otto worked that big hunk of manmeat into my wife's body, dragging his balls over my face. At times I was licking my wife's clit, Otto's balls, and occasionally his cock shaft. Early on my wife shook with a small orgasm. She was low moaning throughout Otto's shafting of her, with his belly smacking Cathie's ass and setting both to shaking.

Eventually, Otto took hold of Cathie's hips, pulled her into him. With his cock fully embedded in her, Otto let out a grunt, his balls had pulled up a bit and now spurted his sperm into my wife's womb. With his eruption, Cathie yelled her orgasm too.

After resting and panting a moment, Otto slowly pulled out, letting his fat mushroom cockhead come to rest on my lips while it was still seeping cum. Then he pulled away, letting his cock leave a line of cum and fluid on my face. He moved to Cathie, still in position. I now was not only licking clit but also cum, Otto's cum and Cathie's juices.

Time to clean up," Otto said. I could feel Cathie moving as her head no doubt was moving up and down while her mouth was on Otto's slimy sword.

"Ah, good girl," Otto said.

Otto finally left us locked in position. I essentially returned the favor she had given Otto and continued licking her clit and pussy. She unzipped me and stroked me off.

When she had another cum, she got off and showered. She said nothing and acted as though this were normal, which I guess it was getting to be.

An hour later, while we were watching TV, Helga called.

"Do you have a jock strap?" she asked.

"Well, yes. Why?"

"Never mind, just bring it and your wife over to our place," was her answer.

I told Cathie we were wanted at Otto and Helga's. She just asked when. She seemed to be accepting her new role rather easily I thought.

When we arrived, Otto and Helga were already seated at the dining room table. Helga said, "I made a special dinner for Otto to celebrate his return. You two will serve us so we can enjoy it together."

Holding up a slender golden chain, Helga said, "This is Cathie's outfit. Chris, you have brought your own. Now go to the bedroom and change."

We both stripped and Cathie put on her "outfit," attaching the chain around her waist. I have to say she looked magnificent, her big full tits standing proud, the chain slung around her waist just as it flared out to her womanly hips, her bush full and fluffy. When I donned my jockstrap we went out to serve.

Cathie took care of Otto and Helga was mine to mind. During dinner, both Otto and Helga freely felt us up. Helga was having fun feeling my ass and even inserted a finger. Otto was taking his pleasure by freely running his hands over my wife and even putting some mashed potato on her breast before licking it off. This was a prelude to dessert.

Dessert was tapioca pudding. After a few mouthfuls, Helga said to Otto, "We really should give some to our faithful servants as a reward for their service, no?"

Whatever you say, dear," was Otto's reply. With that, each of them dipped their hands into the pudding and went under the tablecloth, which was covering them.

"Get under the table," Helga ordered.

When we did, we saw that Otto and Helga were naked from the waist down. They had deposited the tapioca on their genitals.

"Enjoy," Helga said as she grabbed my hair and guided me to her pussy. Otto was doing a similar to Cathie.

"Who would have thought Otto, after the war that we would be the masters of the Americans, even having our own American slaves!" Helga said and then broke into gales of laughter.

After orgasming on my tongue, Helga ordered us up to serve coffee. When coffee was poured, Helga directed Cathie to her side of the table and ordered her to bend down, placing her left breast just over the coffee cup. Helga then took firm hold of my wife tit and then pulled and squeezed.

"Ah, yes, this is the perfect milk dispenser, ha," Helga exclaimed. "We must work on this." The evening at their house ended we us kneeling, kissing genitals, and thanking them for the opportunity to serve them.

Otto and Helga were shortly called back to Germany due to the grave condition of Helga's mother. I thought things would return to normal then and we could think things out. It was getting a little out of control.

However, the next day, I received a call from Cathie's "therapist."

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,179 Followers