Older One

Story Info
A boy becomes a man taught by an older woman
2.9k words
4.28
95.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I currently am writing from memories experienced many years ago. This one is about 40 years old...

I had been working at the gas station for about 2 years. Let me tell you, the view looking down at the ladies sitting in their cars was a strong motivation to clean windshields. Even in the early 70's, there were many women who could show Paris Hilton some things.(something is missing here...what scenes??) I had to believe that a number of these scenes were intentional, just to see what kind of a reaction she could get from the gas jockey.

I'd had several girlfriends and thought of myself as a bit of a stud, having bedded most of them. I was between ladies, and one day saw a view that caused a twinge in my pants. As I gave her the credit card slip to sign, she smiled at me and said, "You look like you could use a good meal. How about coming by my house for dinner?" I stumbled over my tongue a bit and said something stupid like "Maybe this weekend, I'm busy tonight."

When I got back in the shop the older mechanic remarked about my face being a little red and asked if the customer had propositioned me, though he used some cruder words.

Though not hard on the eyes, she was not a stunning looker...not someone an 18 year old stud-muffin would really notice. She was about 10 years older, I thought, and probably married with children. I found out by listening to the shop-gossip that her husband had left her a couple of months earlier, leaving her and their two kids in the house. Hearing this, I naively thought her invitation was just an innocent and benign offer of hospitality. I decided to take her up on it if she asked again, but never dreamed she would. It was Friday afternoon when she pulled up to the pumps again and asked for a fill-up. As I leaned over the windshield, she squirmed in the seat and I was sure she had no panties on. When I cleaned the passenger side, she twisted in the seat, and I was sure that she intended to let me see up her skirt. I brought her the slip to sign, and she said,

"It is the weekend, what about stopping by around six tonight?"

I stammered a bit as I said "Sure, six would be fine. Do you want me to bring anything?" My parents had taught me to be a good guest.

"Just yourself, how do you like your steak?" she responded.

Emboldened a bit I said "Rare. Brown on the outside and warm on the inside."

"See you at 6," she said as she pulled off.

I really had no idea what to expect as I headed in the direction of her house that evening. Looking back, I wonder how I could have been so stupid, but even an experienced 18 year old can be stupidly innocent. I was a lamb being led to the slaughter; and I had no clue.

She answered the door, wearing shorts and a top that seemed just a little small, and I thought that maybe things were a bit rough with her husband gone and all. She said that her kids were at her mother's, and the steaks were just going on the grill. Would I like a beer? It wasn't that I hadn't had one before. I had partied in my day plenty, but I wasn't expecting it here and with her. I still thought this was just a social visit, stupid me! She brought me a bottle, and had one for herself, and invited me out to the patio to watch her cook the steaks.

She put her steak on the grill, and said, "I like mine a bit more done. I'll put yours on in a minute, since you like yours more raw." She said 'raw' in a way that set the word out for special emphasis. I was beginning to get a little confused. As I drained my beer, she reached into a cooler next to the grill and produced 2 more. I was looking forward to the buzz I was sure to get. This was kind of nice. I began to relax.

The dinner was rather uneventful, except that the beer was replaced with glasses of wine. Several glasses of wine. After the meal, she suggested we adjourn to the living room sofa and talk a bit. By now, I had a good buzz going and was open for just about anything, but I was still clueless. She sat down close to me...a little too close, I thought, but the alcohol was kicking in so I really didn't care. Small talk started with school, future plans, and such, but worked its way around to girlfriends and dates. She asked about what I did on dates, and my mouth was loosened by the beer and wine enough that I divulged that dinner and a movie was often a prelude to 'other things'.

At the mention of 'other things' she snuggled a little closer and reached over to my zipper. "Other things like this?" she asked in a voice just a little above a whisper, rubbing my rapidly hardening bulge. My breath caught in my throat as I reflexively slid further down and moaned, "Oh, yeah."

My mind was clouded and I no longer thought of the age difference between us. Like any man, my other head had taken over, and it was out of control. As I was processing the this change of events, she found my zipper and began to tug it down. It was a bit of a relief to have my cock free of it's restraint, but I my mind tried to maintain contact with reality and what was happening. She released my belt buckle.

I wore snap boxers, and when she had my belt undone and the button on my jeans open, she seemed delighted that she could unsnap my drawers and reveal my teenaged, throbbing pole. As she exposed me, she remarked, "It seems to be getting warm in here!" and unbuttoned her top, revealing a pair of small, pert breasts surrounding dark spots the size of silver dollars and topped by hard nipples as big as my thumbs, for crying out loud! My initial reaction was to reach and grab for them but she stopped me, saying, "There will be time for that, just slow down and enjoy." Well, going slow was not something I was accustomed to, and it took a bit to wrap my brain around it, but while I was doing that, she had dropped to her knees in front of me and was wrapping her lips around the head of my swollen dick(cock sounds better).

I'd had girls kiss my cock and suck on me, but what this woman was doing to me was like nothing I had ever experienced. She used her tongue on me in an incredible way, running it along the ridge behind the head and probing my hole with its tip. She raised her head up for a moment and said, "You are the biggest I have ever seen! I wish I could gobble you up!" Now, I had not thought of myself as big. In the gym locker room, when I was soft, the other guys looked so much more impressive. I had noticed, though, that since I first "discovered" myself, I had grown quite a bit. When I was by myself, I could not touch my finger to my thumb anymore, and there was almost as much of me out of my hand as in my hand when I got a grip on myself. She returned to her work and put more of me into her mouth. I arched myself off of the couch and felt like I was going to explode. She pulled off of me and said, "Not yet, big boy, not yet. I want you to do something for me."

She stood up and told me to take off my shirt, and I complied, hoping she would get back to business. She stood up, and hooking a thumb in each side of her shorts, she tugged them down over her hips. She motioned me to take my pants off, too, as she continued to pull hers down, stepping out of them as I did mine. I saw a beautiful vision. Most of the time, when I got to this point with a girl, it was dark, or we are already so close together that such a view is impossible. She was closely trimmed, revealing her mound, something else that turned me on, "It's my turn, now," she said, laying back on the now empty cushion.

She spread her legs, and I saw her slit, swollen and pink. She told me to show her what I could do with my tongue. I had not made a practice of going down on my girlfriends, so I must admit I was going into unfamiliar territory. "Don't worry, I'll show you what to do," she said, sensing my apprehension. I positioned myself between her legs and proceeded to dive in. "Slowly," she said as she reached down to spread her lips. "Run your tongue along the folds," she instructed, and I gently complied. She tasted exquisite! I ran my tongue along the inner crease where her outer lips met her body, up to the top and down the other side. I sucked gently at the swelling mounds on either side of those creases, enjoying the warmth of the puffy flesh as it continued to grow. The feeling of her soft hairs on my tongue was making a direct connection between my tongue and my crotch, making me even harder, if that was possible. I returned to the inner treasure, enjoying the taste of her juices. When I reached toward the bottom, I felt a bump and was drawn to linger there. As I touched it, she shuddered and rocked her hips a little. "Yesssss," she moaned, "Right there!" so I flicked the tip of my tongue over the swollen bud I had found. I wanted to taste the juices that I knew were flowing just below, and let myself drift off of the nub and drop down to the opening to her tunnel. I dipped the tip of my tongue into the hole and curled it up to bring some of her into my mouth.

She pulled me back up to where I was and told me that it was time for my lesson to begin. I just wanted to bury my cock as deep into that hole as I could, but she had other ideas. She led me through the finer points of orally satisfying a woman until she was panting. I later learned she had experienced several orgasms while I had been enjoying her fruits. I enjoyed the sensations of my mouth on her, and realized that my cock had become very wet, like it was leaking cum. I wanted to put those nipples into my mouth, and find out if they were as hard as they looked, so I kissed my way up her stomach until I had arrived at the goal. I licked around the dark spot and pulled the stiff nipple into my mouth, gently rubbing my teeth along it as I did so. She moaned softly and took her hands and pushed her breast more into my mouth. Her breasts were small, and it seemed that I could put almost all of one into my mouth. The sensation was different, and I enjoyed it. This position put the head of my cock very close to the wet opening of her pussy, and I wanted to put it in there so badly. We had been playing around for almost an hour, and I was aching for release. "Do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Mmm hmmm," I responded with a mouthful of breast.

"Be gentle," she said, "You are awfully big."

I eased the head of my tool toward her juicy opening. "Go slow," she admonished. It was good she said that as my youthful inclination was to get to the end as quickly as possible to get release from the tension I was feeling. I felt the ridge of the head slip between her lips and she moaned again, pushing toward me a little. I wanted to have the feelings last as long as possible, so continued to go slowly, easing myself into her, feeling her open up to me until she had about ½ of me inside her. "Oh, yesss," she hissed as I continued to push. A little more and I felt that I had touched bottom. I started to pull back, but she demanded, "More, give me more!" so I continued to push. "Oh, god, yes. Give me more!" so I kept pushing, almost afraid I would hurt her, but wanting to feel all of me being hugged by her. "Give it to me, Dammit!" she screamed as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me the rest of the way into her.

I felt my balls squash against her ass as she squirmed like she wanted me to try to shove them into her, too. I was as deep into her as I had ever been into any woman before. "Now, fuck it!" she yelled. I was only too happy to oblige, and began with short strokes to slide in and out of her. "I said fuck it, you stud!" as she writhed beneath me. I began to lengthen my strokes until I was almost pulling out before slamming back in fully. With each stroke I felt myself hit bottom and stretch her until all of me was in. Jeeze I wanted to cum, but I also wanted to keep going. Finally, I could hold back no longer and felt myself swelling so much it almost hurt. "Oh. Yess, give it to me!" she yelled as I began to empty myself into her. It seemed that I squirted a gallon of sperm into her as I spasmed for an eternity, buried deep within her.

We laid there exhausted for several minutes, as I felt myself soften and finally slip out of her. I thought that, even as it had taken almost an hour to get relief, it was over much too quickly. I could not remember having as intense an orgasm as I had with this wonderful woman. "That was incredible," was the only thing I could say.

"It was beyond incredible," she responded breathlessly.

She got up, staggering a little, and returned with a warm, wet washcloth. "I think you could use this," she said with a little giggle in her voice. "I'll be right back." I watched her tight little ass as she walked into the kitchen, and felt myself harden a little as she returned with 2 glasses of wine. She sat down next to me and handed me one of the glasses. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my responding cock, gave it a little stroke, and said, "As much as I want to, I don't think I could take you again. You are one helluva stud!"

We sat and talked for a while after that. She told me her husband had left her for a younger woman, and she wanted to get even. She had seen me at the gas station and thought I might fill the bill. She laughed a bit when she said that I filled her nicely. She also said that she wished her husband had been watching so he would know she had gotten the best end of the bargain. She asked if I might be free for the next couple of Fridays, as she might want to remind herself of his mistake. What was I to say?

Epilogue

Over the next several Fridays, she taught me about the female anatomy and how to give a woman pleasure. I responded by showing her how well I learned my lessons by bringing her to orgasm after glorious orgasm until I was able to give her what I wanted to. She finally got to where she let me fuck her twice in one night, and you guys know what happens the second time: I went on for what must have been 20 minutes before blowing my load. She screamed so loud during that marathon that I feared the neighbors would think she was being killed.

All good things must come to an end, however, and the time came when a car pulled up to the pumps that I did not recognize. As I leaned over the passenger side to wash the window, I saw a familiar sight. She rolled the window down and said, "I thought you might want to meet my new boyfriend. This is Bill, I work with him." It was her way of telling me that there would be no more Friday nights. I don't know how she explained the exchange to Bill, but didn't care. I took what she had taught me to college the next year, and found that women must talk about "things" a lot. I was never at a loss for companionship and had many opportunities to use the knowledge she had given me during our Friday nights. Though I have been married for quite a while, there are many times that I am reminded of a lesson she taught me. Ah, yes!