Older, Sadder, Wiser Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed talking like this with Chris in "after sex mode" when we were both relaxed and able to be frank with each other. He had long ceased being monosyllabic but unlike Jeff he didn't go in for kissing and I wasn't fond of him in the same way as I felt about Jeff. He preferred, too, to have his own fingers round his dick when he 'came' in order to get the timing exactly right, whereas I was happy to feel the stimulus of a hand other than mine, even if it was rougher than ideal. But though our problems with our wives were different, being able to talk about them with a fellow-sufferer helped. We were unable to meet every Tuesday afternoon firstly because my work schedule wouldn't always allow it and secondly because Chris's wife was a teacher. With twelve weeks of holiday a year there were twelve Thursdays when she was in the house during his half-day off work.

I think it was at our third or fourth meeting, after he had had a spectacular orgasm, that Chris, before he drifted off into sleep, said "What are you doing this Sunday afternoon? I ask because my wife is going to see her mother and Jeff has agreed to come round."

A threesome – and seeing Jeff again! Couldn't be bad! I asked after him and Chris told me he was feeling better but still unsure about what he should do now that he was living on his own. I agreed to meet them (of course) and the following Sunday I set off in keen anticipation of the excitement to come. Jeff was already there when I entered the house, sitting on the settee in the living room. Chris was in the kitchen making coffee and Jeff stood up, opened his arms and we stood, embracing and kissing each other like long-lost lovers. It was just wonderful to see him again, though he looked pale and strained, and we both got instant hard-ons. He was wearing his usual corduroy trousers with the wide belt and I could feel the bulge of his stiffening dick rubbing against mine.

Chris came in with the coffees as we were still embracing and said dourly "Someone needs to keep you two apart. Come and sit down and drink this," and he sat in the middle of the settee so that we had to sit on either side of him. We took our revenge, however, by pressing our knees up against his and then using our free hands to slide them up his inner thighs. He could see from our bulges that we were excited and his reaction was to open his legs so that his crotch could have more room for the rapid expansion going on there. After a few minutes of such stimulation he put his coffee mug on the floor and said "I'm getting a trifle cramped down here." He stood up and undid the top fastening of his trousers and slid the zip down.

Jeff put his hand inside and drew out Chris's dick. It was in its usual state of soft hardness and lay on Jeff's hand with the hood of its foreskin disguising the ample knob, looking somewhat incongruous in the decorous normality of the living-room. "Time to head for the bed," he said laconically. Jeff and I also stood up as Chris preceded us into the bedroom. He went straight to his chair and started to take off his clothes. There was only one other chair for Jeff and me to use, so we stood, undecided, at the foot of the bed and I felt how exciting it would be to undress him as I had the first time we had met. He got the idea, pulled his pullover over his head and moved close to me so that I could undo his belt. When I had undone it and unfastened the top button I slithered them down to the floor then let him do the same for me. Then we took off our shirts and vests and stood in our underpants, with our hard-ons leaving nothing to the imagination. Chris lay on the bed, naked, fondling his dick and enjoying the show. When we stepped out of our underpants he clapped and whistled and indicated for us to lie down beside him. Jeff lay down next to him, in the middle, and I lay on the far side of the bed.

None of us had given any thought to the arrangement and three on a bed, though fabulously exciting, is not easy to work out satisfactorily. What happened was this. Jeff, in the middle, rolled onto his right side and took Chris's dick in his left hand while I did the same to Jeff. Chris lay flat on his side of the bed so that Jeff could see what he was doing, whereas I could not. Nor was there anyone's hand to stroke me, but I wasn't complaining! We started off slowly, but the excitement and the stimulation were so magical that it was not long before Chris, who always moaned as he felt the build-up of tension within him, drew his breath in sharply and let it go in a long "Ooooh..."

I felt Jeff's dick twitch and stiffen still further as Chris gasped and we both speeded up our stroking at the same time. Chris's "Ooohs and Aaaahs" came more and more quickly until it was obvious he was on edge. Then, in his deep voice, an urgent "I'm close..."; and then – almost an octave higher with excitement – "Here it cums..." and at the same moment I felt Jeff move slightly, take a short breath, then the "Uh.. uh..." and his unseen dick in my hand stiffened to maximum hardness. I raised my head to watch and was rewarded by seeing Jeff's first shot fly diagonally across Chris's chest just as the tip of Chris's dick bloomed white with his preliminary ooze of spunk. Then I was treated to a fantastic display of flying spunk as spurt after spurt from Jeff's dick was matched by Chris.

Both were panting when it was over. Chris was liberally daubed with his own creamy sperm and he had Jeff's too, lying in pools on his chest. Chris just lay there exhausted while Jeff rolled onto his back, my hand still round his deflating tool. He gave me a satisfied smile, reached forward to kiss me and for a few minutes the three of us just lay there. Though I had nearly cum with excitement without a hand being laid on me, I found that seeing them cum together was extraordinarily satisfying and I had no difficulty in awaiting my turn. In fact my hard-on lost some of its rigidity with the sight of their deflated dicks and soon it was obvious from his regular breathing that Chris was drifting off into sleep.

Gently Jeff detached himself and manoeuvred himself off the foot of the bed, indicating for me to take his place in the middle, while he went round and occupied my place at the side. Now I could lie on my back and Jeff could attend to me with all his usual skill and expertise. For once I was able to take my time and let the orgasm build slowly and I was halfway there when Chris stirred and discovered what was going on. He gave a lazy grin and put out his hand to replace Jeff's. At the same time his dick, which had gone limp, started to stiffen, so I started to stroke it, gently at first and then more fiercely as it reached full inflation. Jeff watched, fascinated, in a similar state of re-excitement, and I felt it only fair to give him some of the fun, so I let go of Chris's tool and fondled his. Chris was now stroking me and I was stroking Jeff. I knew it couldn't go on much longer because I was about to blow and Chris's dick fitted my left hand better than Jeff's my right, so we changed over for the last time, with Chris and me stroking each other, with him moaning and groaning and me about to cum. My climax was one of the best I ever had and I shot stream after stream of spunk into the air. What I hadn't bargained for was that Chris came off again too, not that I knew it until my orgasm was over, but there was more cream on the end of his dick and a little on his belly. Jeff watched it all, goggle-eyed and Chris exclaimed "I've never cum twice like that before!" Then we all went to sleep.

Just before I left the house to return to my own home Jeff drew me aside and said he needed to talk with me. Could I possibly meet him on the afternoon of his half day off next Thursday? Well, of course; and yet, thinking it over when I got back home, I knew in my bones that he was unlikely to propose a return to our old relationship. He needed a permanent relationship with someone whom he could care for and I was unable to supply that, even though I was very fond of him – and he of me.

And that's how Lionel came into his life.

(To be continued in Chapter 15.)

12