Older Sister's Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,763 Followers

"Screw this, let's drink!" Olivia exclaimed. The other two girls cheered in agreement.

"Come on little brother," she teased, "let Sis show you a good time."

I chuckled again, "Alright alright. Let's do this."

Olivia and her two friends didn't let me out of arms length for the rest of the night.

**

A couple of hours later, we ended up queuing to get into some club. Not for long though. With three beautiful twenty-something girls around me, getting in anywhere was easy.

The girls pulled me out on the dance floor immediately. We were all comfortably buzzed at this point. Me, and possibly Claire, a bit more so than the others.

All three girls danced and laughed with me and each other playfully. Kate flirted me a little bit, moving in and wrapping my hands around her waist only to push me away again with a gleeful smile. Olivia and Claire both did much more than that. There was a lot of people around us and not much space. All four of us moved around in a close circle, with hardly any room between us. Despite this, it was clear that Claire was intentionally bumping into me while dancing. When she could get me to herself she stroked my arms and chest, and guided my hands up and down the sides of her body seductively.

Olivia, not one to be outdone, shamelessly pushed her breasts up against me, wrapped my arms around her, and moved my hands over her body. She shot Claire a look of defiance, daring her to do worse. It was all extremely inappropriate. But at the same time utterly thrilling. Their sexy teasing kept me in a persistent state of excitement. Neither of the girls seem to mind however. Even though they were constantly brushing up against me.

Luckily, I got some breathing room between their bouts of teasing whenever more space happened to open up around us. During those times we all just danced and enjoyed the music. It was cathartic. I left the trouble with Sophie for future me to deal with. If I was going to deal with it at all. Moving on was looking like a better and better idea.

In the middle of us dancing, a fifth person joined our small circle. Some guy was putting the moves on Claire, almost sneaking his way up to her side. Claire seemed amused by his advances but kept him at arms length. Instead she moved quickly over to my side, grabbed me suddenly and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was taken by surprise but she pulled back and waited patiently while I got my bearings, her lips not even an inch from mine. I returned her kiss almost instinctively, determined to show I could do better. She returned my affections more passionately than I'd expected and held onto me for what felt like a long time. Afterwards she glanced back at the now defeated-looking guy who had hit on her while still holding onto my arm. I didn't mind playing the part of her boyfriend.

Surprisingly, the guy did not give up. With what he might have imagined was a smooth move he slid past Kate who obviously wanted nothing to do with him over to Olivia's side. He begun not-so-subtly hitting on her instead.

Claire giggled into my ear, which made it hard for me to contain my own laughter. I had to give it to the guy though, he was certainly persistent. Not easily put down by rejection. Wasn't sure I liked him hitting on my sister though. Luckily, Olivia felt the same way. She tried ignoring him, but that didn't seem to work very well.

Claire continued laughing at her misfortune, which only seemed to annoy Olivia further.

Olivia suddenly moved closer to me and pulled me away partly away from Claire's grip. Both her hands grabbed hold of my head and she forced her lips onto mine.

Claire gasped audibly behind me.

Her lips on mine felt and tasted amazing. For a moment all the memories of my forbidden attraction towards my sister came flooding back me. This was her lips against mine. Her body pushing closer against me as she wrapped one arm around my waist. Her tongue cautiously and sensually exploring my mouth.

I became conscious of my erection as her leg brushed up against it. I stopped for a moment, feeling my face heat up in embarrassment. Olivia didn't seem to care. She just smiled at me then put her lips to mine for a moment longer, before letting me go with a satisfied grin.

The guy who had hit on her just stared at us, dumbstruck. After a moment he backed away, melting into the crowd.

Olivia was the first to break out in laughter, followed shortly by Kate and then Claire. I joined in soon after.

"That was crazy!" Claire exclaimed, laughing. "But hilarious!"

I couldn't believe my sister. Even for a joke, that had been been a bit much.

I just hoped no one else had noticed how much I enjoyed it.

Eventually the four of us left the dance floor and found a quieter spot where we could talk. Kate, being the responsible one, got us some water to drink from the bar.

Olivia pulled me aside and leaned in to speak with me. "Hey, you wanna call it a night?"

"Um, I guess that's fine," I answered. "Why?"

"Just figured you've had an eventful day. You know, with everything that happened earlier."

"Well," I said, thinking about it. "I suppose you're right. It'd be nice to relax at home."

What she was saying made sense. Dealing with a break up by getting drunk maybe wasn't the best idea.

"You can just sleep at my place," she added with an odd look in her eyes.

Olivia grabbed hold of my arm and turned to her friends.

"I think we're gonna leave," she told them.

"Oh? Well, okay then," Kate answered. "Probably going to leave soon myself anyway."

Claire looked like she was going to protest at first, but stopped herself. "Alright. If you have to," she said with noticeable disappointment.

"Just call me if you wanna have some fun. Any time," she added with a wink at me.

"Uh... sure," I said. "Definitely."

Olivia carefully pushed her friend back, looking annoyed. "We'll see about that," she muttered, still holding firmly onto my arm.

Kate took Claire aside and whispered something into her ear. Claire raised her eyebrows at whatever she was told, giving Kate an incredulous look followed by a giggle. I wasn't sure what the joke was, but Olivia noticeably stiffened at their ridicule.

"Have fun you two," Kate said, grinning at Olivia. "I'm rooting for you."

Kate winked at Olivia, which seemed to launch Claire into a worse fit of laughter.

Olivia didn't answer. Instead she silently turned around started walking through the sea of people around us, pulling me with her. I waved goodbye to the two other girls as I was dragged away.

"What was that about?" I asked, still letting myself be pulled through the crowd by her.

"Ugh, nothing," she said, obviously annoyed.

I didn't get it. I guessed it was some sort of internal joke, or a friendly ribbing. It wasn't my business anyway. I put it out of my mind and followed my sister.

**

We arrived at my sister's place a little after midnight.

I took off my shoes and jacket while Olivia headed into her bedroom. It felt nice getting into the warmth and comfort of my sister's place. I didn't feel like being home alone anyway.

"So, is it okay if I sleep here then?" I asked as I followed my sister.

"Of course!" she answered.

As I turned the corner into Olivia's bedroom I saw her standing with her back against me, unlatching her bra. She removed and discarded it onto her bed next to the dress she had worn earlier. Wearing nothing but black panties she turned and noticed me, but didn't bother covering up. Her naked body was beautiful. Her legs, breasts, and body shape was perfection to me. Her breasts, most of all, drew my eyes.

I caught myself staring and turned away suddenly.

"S-Sorry," I stuttered awkwardly.

"Hah!" she chuckled. "No worries at all."

I'd almost forgotten. Nothing seemed to be able to embarrass my sister. If anything, she'd probably just tease me about ogling her later.

"You could have warned me," I said, hoping to deflect some of the blame.

"I could have," she agreed.

"But?"

"But... I don't mind if you watch," she answered. "I always used to catch you looking at me when we lived at home. It doesn't bother me."

"I wasn't-" I started, but got interrupted by my sister coming up behind me and placing her hand on my shoulder. She smiled at me and continued walking past me.

She was wearing only a washed-out, large and red t-shirt. The shirt was longer than it was wide and hung down far enough to cover her butt. Barely. Her cheeks pushed the material up as she walked. As far as I could see, she had even gone as far as removing her underwear.

"Seriously?" I exclaimed, startled.

"What?" she turned around, looking confused.

"This is why," I said, annoyed. "You can't walk around like that and complain about me looking."

"I wasn't complaining, silly," she said, grinning at me. "Come on. Ill make us some coffee."

She pulled me into the kitchen and started loading up the machine. I just watched her work. From the looks of it, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath either. The cloth created a tent-like effect around her chest, with her nipples clearly visible at the top.

"What's up with you today?" I asked on a whim as the coffeemaker did its thing.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know, being pretty much naked in front of me and... earlier. When we kissed," I almost mumbled, feeling embarrassed at having to say it.

"Was it that bad?" Olivia asked. She waited for my answer with what I would have sworn was genuine nervousness and curiosity, if she was any other girl than my sister.

"Of course it wasn't. It's just..." I answered carefully, trying to find the right words. "We both got a bit carried away. It's not something that siblings should be doing, you know? Even as a joke."

"Yeah, I guess so..." Olivia responded with an unreadable expression. Her voice sounded strangely disappointed though.

She turned around and opened the fridge. "You take milk with yours?"

"Sure," I sighed. She probably wasn't even listening to me.

We took our cups of coffee into the living room.

"Hey," she exclaimed before I had a chance to sit down, gesturing for me to come over. "Look what I dug up last time I was home."

Olivia got down on her knees next to the TV and opened a drawer. I walked over to see our old game console stuffed into the drawer. She pulled it out, along with some controllers and cables.

"Remember this?" she asked.

"Of course," I answered, remembering all the times we used to play together. "Mom and Dad used to have to pull us away to get us to stop playing."

We both grinned widely at the memories.

"Wanna plug it in?" she asked.

"Let's do it," I answered. "It'll be just like old times. But we can stay up as late as we want."

She laughed and handed me some cables.

It took a while, but I eventually managed to plug in everything correctly. Olivia tried to help out. However, after she got on her hands and knees to crawl behind the TV and almost exposed her entire lower half to me I politely, but sternly, asked her to let me do it. She found my insistence highly amusing, but agreed to let me handle it.

We started up our favorite game. A racing game with karts and silly power-ups.

"Wow, it's been forever since we played this," Olivia commented.

"It really has been," I agreed.

Olivia scooted closer to me on the wooden floor where we sat together, just like we had years ago. She sat cross-legged, the t-shirt still just barely covering her up. Her right leg leaned on mine. I picked the mushroom guy and Olivia picked the princess. As always.

We played a couple of matches, driving around the nostalgic racing tracks. I hardly remembered the controls, but that didn't matter much as we spent as much time sabotaging each other as playing. We exchanged plenty of taunts, elbows and laughter before I lay down on the floor, defeated 3 to 2.

"Best of five?" I suggested.

Olivia looked down on me, grinning victoriously.

"Don't think so. Take your loss like a man," she teased.

She leaned over me, hands in front of her as if she was going to tickle me. I grabbed her hands before she had a chance to, joining her in playful laughter. She lifted her knee over me and sat down, straddling me.

"So, how about we make this a bit more interesting instead?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"What do you mean exactly?" I said.

She pushed her finger into my chest, "Let's make a bet."

"What kind of bet?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't know," she answered. "Anything."

I thought about it for a second. Money would be boring. And besides, she had much more of it than me.

"How about sleeping arrangements?" I asked. "I win. I get the bed."

"Hmm. Okay then. You're on," she agreed and dismounted me.

It was a close match but eventually I pulled ahead, much to the audible annoyance of my sister.

"Gah! That's bullshit," she protested.

"Sorry. Bed is mine," I said, grinning at her.

"Again," she insisted.

"Hah! Alright," I agreed feeling cocky. "What should we play for this time?"

She gave me a hard look, "Maybe I should dare you to shut up if I win?"

"Maybe I should dare you to put on some panties if I win," I shot back.

She looked a bit surprised at my quick retort, but then shot me a wicked smile.

"Oh? You sure about that?" she said mischievously. "Might be the last pussy you see in while."

"Ouch," I responded. "Touché."

She sure wasn't pulling her punches.

Her wicked expression melted almost immediately though. She scooched closer to me and put her hand on my leg.

"Sorry. I didn't meant hat. Girls are going to be all over you now that you are single," she said with a smile. "Trust me."

"No problem," I said. "Thanks."

We shared a moment of silence. It really felt good to have my sister around at times like this. Hopefully she knew how much I appreciated her. It struck me again how beautiful she was.

I caught myself staring at her chest and her very visible nipples. I tore my eyes away, hoping that she hadn't noticed.

"Okay then," Olivia said, breaking the silence. "If you win I'll put something on."

"Mhm," I agreed, intentionally not looking at her.

"But if I win..." she continued. "You'll get to sample the goods."

"What?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I caught you looking," she teased seductively. "Again."

She looked down at her chest.

"If I win I want you to touch, lick, and kiss my breasts," she purred, leaning in closer as she said it. "Just like you did to my lips earlier."

"What?" I repeated. "That's not funny, Olive."

She shook her head. "It's not meant to be. You just lost your girlfriend today, didn't you? And you've always had a crush on me. We both know it."

She raised her eyebrow at me, as if to challenge me to contradict her.

"T-That's crazy," I stuttered, leaning away from her. "We can't do that."

"Come on," she insisted. "You were miserable with Sophie anyway. It was obvious. I doubt she put out any more than a couple of times a week."

She emphasized the words put out, as if to ridicule the idea of sex being seen as a chore or being used as a reward. She was right on that part. Sophie hadn't had nearly as high of a libido as me.

"Let me do this for you. I want to," Olivia said, sounding sincere. "And if you win it's not even going to be a problem anyway."

This was beyond insane. I couldn't believe what she was suggesting. But she truly did seem sincere.

I was half convinced it was all an elaborate joke anyway.

"You're just trying get me off my game, aren't you?" I asked. "Besides, why would you let me do something like that if I'm the one who loses?"

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Don't be stupid. I want you to. It'll be my reward for winning," she said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

She wants me to? That can't be right, I thought. I had spent years learning to deal with the fact that my attraction to my sister was wrong. That the things I'd fantasized would never happened. Just the fact that she knew about it and wasn't disgusted with me had been enough for me. I'd moved on.

And now she was telling me she wanted me to do that stuff to her?

I couldn't believe she meant that. Not completely.

"You're not gonna chicken out, are you?" Olivia asked.

I thought about doing just that. But no, she wasn't going to intimidate me.

"No," I answered. "Let's do this."

For the first half of the race we were more or less even. We both remained silent, focusing on the game. I took the lead, then her, then me again. In the second half she messed up and slid off the track. Olivia seemed to lose some of her composure after that, and my lead got bigger.

It looked like I was going to win.

Which was probably for the best.

Still, I found myself hesitating. I wasn't turning as fast as I should, I kept looking at Olivia's half of the screen to see where she was. I wasn't going to lose on purpose. But I kept thinking about what could happened if I lost. I kept imagining my sister's body, pressed up against me like it had been earlier. Her lips to mine. Her naked breasts.

I played worse and worse. I ran into a wall. I let go of the throttle, just for a moment.

Olivia overtook me with a gleeful cheer.

I lost.

"Hah!" she exclaimed and raised her hands in the air. "I win!"

"Looks like it," I said, my heart pounding.

Now what?

As if she had read my mind Olivia got up on her knees and turned to me.

"Now for my reward," she whispered seductively.

"Are you actually serious about that?" I asked, more nervous than I'd been in a long time.

She got the remote from the table and turned off the TV. Then she walked on her knees over to me.

"Very serious," she said.

She put one hand on my chest and pushed me gently down on the floor. Then she straddled me for the second time. She took my hand but paused, probably sensing my nervousness.

Olivia smiled gently and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "There's no one here but us."

She sat back up and moved both my hands up her sides and her breasts. She moaned softly as I gave in and moved my hands of my own will, carefully feeling my way around. With my hands still on her she lay down on me and planted her lips on mine in a long, wet kiss.

"That wasn't part of it," I said, breathless. My hearth was racing and I was suddenly feeling light-headed. It was an almost surreal experience to be touching her body so freely.

Olivia grabbed hold of me with both arms and rolled with me, leaving her beneath me on the cold wooden floor.

"You haven't even gotten started," she said, sounding as out of breath as me.

"Aren't you going to undress me?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

I watched her as I took a few deep breaths. I reached out to lift up the bottom of her shirt, but stopped myself.

"You're naked under there," I protested, as if it was likely to matter.

"You don't have to look if you don't want to," she teased. "But it sure looks like you want to."

Olivia giggled and nodded towards my erection, it's outline clearly visible on my pants. I realized I'd had it for quite a while.

"Sorry," I muttered, and tried covering up with my hand.

"Don't be," Olivia said, with a strangely hungry tone of voice.

She moved my hand away.

"You have a beautiful dick," she continued.

That comment shocked me more than anything she'd said so far.

"R-Really?" I blurted out.

"Yeah," she assured me. Olivia smiled mischievously. "I might have caught a peek at you in the shower once or twice."

"Now, are you going to give me my reward or not?" she asked impatiently.

I didn't answer, but I definitely intended to. She was giving me less and less reasons not to. My own lust for her overrode the last of my objections. I was going to do this, and I was going to enjoy it.

pbbj
pbbj
2,763 Followers