Older Than My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,089 Followers

There seemed nothing to think about that would give me arousal and then, suddenly I saw that beautiful little golden statue. Oscar, beautiful Oscar. I saw myself in white tie and tails walking down the aisle as an audience cheered me. I mounted the stairs and stood at the podium and received that wonderful little award and smiled and waved triumphantly to the cheering crowd. I felt a tingle in that unwilling organ.

I kept staring at that beautiful image of me holding the Oscar and then the image blurred a bit as though it were a reflection in the smooth water of a lake. It was beautiful and as I stared at my handsome visage my pecker got hard and stood out proudly. Fanny caressed it and cooed like a dove. But my mind remained frozen on that beautiful image reflected in the water and gradually my white tie and tails morphed into the cloak and headdress of a Greek God. It was me, still handsome, still holding the Oscar. Then the fuzzy image of a word began to make itself clear. I realized it was the name of that handsome God. As the picture cleared I saw the word "Narcissus" appear boldly under my beautiful image. Narcissus had saved my career.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,089 Followers
12