Older Woman Excites Senior Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers

As the items came into view from the attachment, Emily knew that she had to take this shock as seriously as she knew how. There were pictures of her in all manner of positions and it suddenly dawned on her that the flashes that she had encountered over the past few months were from mobile phone cameras.........capturing her when she least expected it, and being saved for this very time........to put her into a position where her options were very limited. Oh God, she thought......what the hell am I going to do now?

She turned to Jack Honey, anger all over her face, and almost shouted,

'I suppose you've got something to do with this, Mr Honey, have you?' He looked crestfallen and replied, guilt all over his face.

'How can I have anything to do with this, Mrs Brigstock? It says it's come from the senior college students.......they've just sent it to my email address to make sure you see it.....the pictures are very nice, though,' he laughed.

'Don't you be so bloody insolent, Honey,' Emily snapped back at him. 'If I find out you've got anything to do with this, I'll make sure you get the bloody sack, and I'll make sure those insolent students get expelled,' and her face was red with rage.

'And if you don't find out,' he replied, 'those pictures are going to be sent all over the place, aren't they?'

He was right. Could Emily take a chance? Could she just ignore the attempts at blackmail and allow her pictures to end up with her husband, the Headmaster and other staff members, or even the Governors of the college? She lowered her head and she couldn't put a sensible thought together. Emily was stuck!

She walked slowly to her office and tried to concentrate on the coming day, but it was almost impossible. The dirty little shits, she told herself. She was an important lady. She was the head of Administration in this posh college, and the Head's 'right-hand man.' She was a lady of propriety, with an upper class way of life and she was a respected married woman in the community where she lived.........oh God, oh fucking hell.

Emily remembered two more pictures that had been on the attachment and her gloom became deeper. Perhaps she might be able to admit it all to her husband, and pass it off as adolescent college students having a crush on a member of staff, but the rest?

By the end of the day, Emily had calmed down a little but she still couldn't tell her husband what predicament she was in. It would lead to too many difficult questions, and perhaps a full scale argument. Better left alone with her own thoughts, trying to work out a way to bring this frightening episode to a close...but how?

But a strange phenomenon overcame Emily during the evening......and she felt so ashamed in having to admit it to herself. The more she thought about these young men taking pictures of her and putting them onto the computer, the more it seemed to bring her little buzzes of excitement, little pangs of shivers that crept up her spine and sent spasms of jolts down into her loins to excite her vagina.

It led the mature woman to unwittingly feel frisky and passionate during the evening, to such an extent that she made clear indications to her husband that she wanted fucking badly. She was rampant, her juices were running high, her nipples were rock hard and she just needed hard cock to satisfy her. She got it quite quickly from her husband who couldn't believe his luck, but still Emily couldn't bring herself to divulge what had caused such excitement. She was caught between terrible shame and a form of proud excitement......she was suddenly the centre of attention, where college students were enjoying looking at the fruits of her mature, shapely figure.

It slowly dawned on Emily that she would have to keep the appointment at the weekend. There was no way round it. She thought of all manner of ways she might be able to call the bluff of the 'Appreciation club,' but each time she came up against a brick wall. They had the photographs, they might have a lot more, and they might just carry out their threats. She told herself that she could agree to go to the address, where she would read the riot act to these pathetic young men, and the matter would be over. Yes, that's what she would do. She was a mature woman, and she wasn't going to have a bunch of young men tell her what to do and how to behave. Emily had made her mind up. She would send a mail to this effect.

She had noted the mail address and, on Wednesday, after college, Emily replied to the note from the 'Appreciation club.'

To whoever you are.

You may think this is a clever little prank that you are playing, but I don't think it is very funny. If you think it through, it could lead to terrible consequences for you all when your cheap attempt at blackmail is exposed.

I am an important woman in the college, and you really should have more respect for the position I hold.

However, I will agree to meet with you, just to identify you and bring this matter to a close, but don't for one moment think that I will agree to go along with any further wishes you may have. Be warned......send the address, as you have indicated.

She didn't sign it, and just pressed the button to send the reply on its way. Then, Emily waited with mounting apprehension, trying to keep as calm as possible. The bloody cheek of it all, she thought.

Over the next day or two, she tried to look some of the students in the eye at college, to see if there was any sign of guilt. She knew who the possible suspects might be but there was no clue at all. They all smiled and greeted her with 'Morning, Mrs Brigstock,' but that was it. No tittering or sniggering as she walked by and Emily was still left clueless. Then, on Friday morning, on her way into college, Honey peeped out from his workshop.

'There's another mail for you, Mrs Brigstock. I think you need to read this one, too.' She had been expecting it, and her nerves were jangling as she sat in Honey's chair. This one was more to the point, and was pleased to know that she had agreed to meet her 'fans.' They hoped she wouldn't be disappointed at meeting them, but they still had the photos, so would Emily kindly agree to wear a very short skirt, with very high heels........and some white knee-high socks! They would send the address on Saturday morning.

Emily's stomach turned as she read the words. They wanted her to dress like a college girl. Oh my God! She was a woman who held a senior post in a posh college, and was respected wherever she went. She didn't pander to people's wishes, only that of her husband........and these little upstarts wanted her to come to a meeting dressed up as a college girl. Christ, it gets worse, she thought.

She didn't sleep that night and returned to college on Saturday morning, as usual. She had told her husband that she would be going shopping on Saturday afternoon and, anyway, he was shift-working all day on Saturday, so the inconvenience would not inflict onto her home life. But still she couldn't concentrate on her work during the morning.

The short skirt, high heels and white socks were in a bag that Emily had brought to work, but she had no intention of wearing them at all.........these monsters couldn't dictate to the college administrator.........but something deep inside her had told her that she ought to bring them anyway.

At 12 noon, Emily took a deep breath and walked round to Jack Honey's workshop. He was smiling as she walked into his big hut and she could see him sitting at his computer. The screen was blank.

'Well,' she asked, irately. 'Is there a message for me?'

'There was a mail for me, telling me to take you to a certain phone box about 20 minutes drive away. We'd better go, Mrs Brigstock. We should get a phone call there at 1245.'

Emily was almost spitting blood with anger but what could she do? She climbed into Honey's car and soon they were in the country lanes, with only a few houses dotted about. Emily wasn't too familiar with the area, having only travelled in the area by train, but at about 1240, they came to a country crossroads with a phone box on one corner. Emily opened the car door to go to the box, but Honey interrupted.

'I've got to take the call, Mrs Brigstock....you wait here in the car.' Emily was raging again.

'Well, you tell these bloody awful young men to stop playing the fool and get on with it. I'll give them a piece of my mind when we eventually get there.'

A few minutes later, she heard the phone ring and watched Honey talk for only a moment or two. Then he was back in the car.

'Left turn, first right and then keep driving until we come to a big house on the right,' he said. The car wound down the lanes, following the directions, and it was just green fields, bushes and trees most of the way. Suddenly, they could see a big detached house on its own looming up on the right hand side. There were no other houses for at least half a mile so this must be the right place. Honey drew the car up on the gravel drive-way and looked at Emily Brigstock.

'I think you had better knock on the door, Mrs Brigstock,' he smiled. Again, Emily took a deep breath, picked up her bag, and slowly left the car and made her way to the big, wooden door with a huge brass knocker. As she was just about to bang the knocker, the door slowly opened but no-one was there. She suddenly heard a male voice.

'Thankyou for coming, Mrs Brigstock........come into the lounge on the left.' Gingerly, Emily did as she was told, pushing the lounge door open and sliding into the room. She heard the front door bang close behind her. Three senior students were lazing back on the sofa and in armchairs, and another came into the lounge behind her, shutting the door as he came.

The room was huge, with French windows at the far end leading out onto a magnificent garden with lawns, trees, shrubs and a fish pond. There was a plush carpet covering the whole of the floor, coffee tables, paintings on the walls, a piano in one corner and the whole place smelled of wealth and opulence. In the corner was a computer and screen set upon a huge desk. Emily recognised all four young men at once.

Behind her, standing and smiling in just jeans and a white shirt was George Grimaldi. At over 6 feet tall, he towered over Emily. The other three were Steven Smart, Jos Trent and Baz Stone, all good looking young men, either 18 or 19 years old. Emily wanted to get this thing over with as quickly as possible, and tried to begin a tirade of angry abuse.

'What the hell do you think you lot are playing at?' she began. 'You just can't tell a woman like me what she has to............,' but Baz Stone, who seemed to be the spokesman, interrupted her.

'Sorry, Mrs Brigstock...or should we call you Emily? We don't really think you have a choice any more in what happens. Please consider it an honour that we...and there are quite a few others at college who have the same opinion......find you very appealing and would like to enjoy your company in a more relaxed atmosphere. I think you've seen some of the pictures we have of you, haven't you? There are a lot more where they came from, and we know you wouldn't like anybody else to get their hands on them, would you?'

'You jumped up little bastards,' Emily fumed. 'Why should I believe anything you say? You haven't got the nerve.....!!!' Baz Stone went on.

'Haven't we, Emily? On that computer over there, there are all your pictures. Go and have a look if you want. If you walk out now, the pictures will whizz their way to the people we identified previously. You don't want that Emily, do you? Anyway, you have no idea where you are, do you, and you have no transport to take you back to the college, do you? So just relax, Emily......oh, you don't seem to be wearing the clothes we asked for, do you? Naughty girl, Emily.'

Emily thought of Jack Honey waiting in the car but, just then, he appeared through another door and took a seat at the far end of the room, smiling all over his face. Bastard, thought Emily. He's just as bad as the rest of them, and is obviously in on the whole scheme. What were her options, she thought. Baz Stone was even taller than Grimaldi, with a shock of blonde hair, broad shoulders and an athletic physique. He just smiled at Emily as she tried to fluster her way, but slowly she was losing control.

'So, you little monkeys, you've even got the lecherous Honey involved in your little scheme, haven't you? What the hell are you expecting to achieve?' Honey grinned from his chair and spoke up briefly.

'I'm sorry Mrs Brigstock....I couldn't resist the opportunity once the students told me what they had planned........and rest assured that it will all stay within the confines of these four walls......if you listen to what Bazzer has to say!' Baz Stone carried on the conversation.

'What we expect to achieve, Mrs Brigstock, is to enjoy that tremendous body that you have. I mean, you strut around the college in tight clothes, with your nose in the air, and you think you are untouchable. Mature women like you, with wonderful tits, sexy legs and a hot ass are the thing of men's dreams. Yet you seem to think that we can look at the wonderful goods on display but we can't touch. We don't really seem to see it like that, because we all think you're a MILF.....Mother I'd Like to Fuck, Mrs Brigstock......sorry, Emily. Most of us even use one of your pictures as a screen saver on our phones,' and he held up his mobile phone so that Emily could see what he meant.

'God,' she exclaimed. 'Where did you get that?'

'Never mind that, Emily. Just believe that we have lots of pictures of you, and they are all wonderful, Emily. Now, instead of wasting time....did you bring the clothes we asked for....or are you going to be a pain in the ass all afternoon?' and Baz Stone laughed at the power he was now holding.

Emily could think of no words to try and ease the situation. She was well and truly stuck and could see no immediate way out. Four of the senior students....and that bastard Honey,...... had manipulated her into coming to this house in the middle of nowhere, and she didn't know which way to turn. She had no way of getting home....she hadn't a clue where they were....and Honey was now part of the 'welcoming' party, so it was no good relying on him. Baz Stone had made it quite clear why she was here but at least there was no threat of violence.....only complete shame if she didn't condescend to their wishes. Emily didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

'I did bring the clothes as a matter of fact, but I'm not stripping off here just to bring thrills to teenagers like you,' and she tried to sound as though she was still in control. She wasn't!

'Top of the stairs, first door. Go and change.....now, Emily....and make it quick.' This time Baz was firm, loud and commanding and Emily just lowered her eyes and made for the door. They were now bleeding the anger out of Emily, starting to dominate her and she just had to go along with their wishes for the moment. She shivered as she changed into the clothes, and knew the 'appreciation club' were getting the better of her.

Within 5 minutes, she gently eased back into the huge lounge and just stood there. All 5 pairs of eyes were marvelling at the stunning figure in the short skirt, high heels and white socks. Emily looked eminently fuckable, and she knew that's what they were all thinking. There were sighs of appreciation all round but Emily tried to stop it there and then.

'There, you've seen what you wanted. Can I go home now?' It was a brazen attempt.

'Not so fast, Mrs Brigstock,' smiled Stone as he rose from his chair. He nodded to Grimaldi who was again standing behind the mature wife. As Bazzer came up close to the wonderful body, Emily felt her hands being held firmly at her sides by Grimaldi. 'Can't waste this wonderful opportunity, can we,' and Stone's hand rose to the white shirt and undid the top three buttons.

'Christ, what are you doing,......get your dirty little paws off of me, and, Grimaldi, let go of my arms,' but Emily knew exactly what they were doing, and just closed her eyes. Her hopeless pleas were ignored and then she felt a hand slide inside the shirt to feel the flesh of her wonderful breasts encased in the tight bra. The big fingers of the 19 year old ran over the bra to feel the hard nipples straining to escape, while the strong hands held her wrists tightly and all Emily could do was feel the slow, tantalising fingers explore her tingling tits.

Then, suddenly, Stone's other hand slid down the front of the short skirt and went underneath onto Emily's panties. He found the right spot straight away and began caressing her cunt through the thin material. Oh God, she thought, and tried to squeeze her thighs together but she couldn't stop the searching fingers from finding her most sensitive spot. She thought about shouting and protesting further, but it would be useless, and who would hear her in this deserted house.

And all the time, fingers were beginning to play soft, gentle tunes on her body, her nipples were tingling and the more she thought about fighting, the more she had to admit that her body and senses were starting to shamefully enjoy and give in.

Emily began to sigh and quietly moan as her body was explored, with fingers playing with her nipples and also rubbing over her cunt lips and across her hard clit.

'Like it, Emily, do you?' teased Baz Stone. 'You look fabulous, doesn't she guys? Why don't we have a better look at those big tits of yours, Emily?' and he undid the rest of the buttons on the shirt and pulled down the bra until it was lodged under the stunning breasts. Indeed, the nipples were now like rocks, and Stone bent his head to take one into his mouth.

He began to suck on Emily's hard nipple like a baby at feeding time, and she just moaned. She wouldn't dare show that she was enjoying it, but Emily unwittingly thrust out her chest so that Bazzer could get a lot more of the wonderful flesh and the nipple into his mouth. All the time, his fingers were playing in Emily's panties, feeling her cunt get wetter and wetter with excitement, her cunt lips opening to his touch, her feet moving slightly apart as her enjoyment increased. Then, Grimaldi whispered in her ear.

'If I let go of your arms, Emily, will you still keep fighting, or will you be a good little girl. Your choice, Emily. Will you be a good girl?'

All the time, Emily's resistance was decreasing and slowly disappearing. The feelings between her legs were now so warm and exciting, and coupled with her tits being on fire from the wonderful sucking she was receiving, Emily was finding it more and more difficult to find the energy to fight back. Gently, she nodded her head and quietly moaned.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers