Older Woman Excites Senior Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

'Ummm...... yes, I'll be a.....I'll be a good girl.' Grimaldi slowly let go of her wrists, but there was no fight-back. Emily's hands just went to Stone's head and held him onto her breasts, like a mother guiding her child. At her rear, Grimaldi's own hands went to the back of her skirt and began to lift the hem. Her glorious legs came into view even more, and then her wonderful, shapely ass. She felt Grimaldi caress her ass all over, kneading the flesh, pinching and squeezing.........and Emily suddenly felt excited. Four hands were all over her, her tits, her cunt and now her stunning ass, and she knew that her resistance had completely gone.

She also noticed the other two teenagers sitting in the armchairs, gently stroking the bulges in their jeans. Steven Smart and Jos Trent were watching avidly and she knew that they could see her gradually giving in to her feminine passions, moaning slightly as the hands moved over her body. Her big tits were on display and Bazzer was certainly enjoying the exploration, sucking and nibbling on each nipple in turn, and squeezing the mounds of flesh.

At Emily's rear, Grimaldi was concentrating on her stunning ass, having pushed the little skirt right up to her waist. She could feel his hands really kneading the firm cheeks of her ass, and his hands moved her legs even further apart. Both young men were then able to each move a hand down between Emily's legs, from front and behind, feeling the wet panties.

As the hands moved gently round between her open legs, they could feel the lips of her cunt open to their touch, and they could feel the hard clit resist the way they pushed against it. At each touch, a little groan escaped from Emily's mouth and she also moaned when fingers were pushed against the panties, going into her cunt when the wet lips gave way willingly. Grimaldi's hand also gripped the cheeks of her ass, squeezing hard and easing the flesh apart from the other cheek. Emily had never felt four hands play between her thighs before and each touch was bringing untold pleasure.

Suddenly, Smart and Trent rose from their seats, still stroking their hard cocks, and moved around the mature body. Did Emily panic? Only a little.

'You young men are going to be in serious trouble if anyone ever finds out about this, you know!' she groaned. Grimaldi spoke from behind her.

'I don't think anyone is going to tell, Mrs Brigstock, are they, least of all you, eh?' As he spoke, his fingers pushed hard against the material of her panties, pushing open the lips of her soaking cunt and entering her body. Emily almost squealed with pleasure. 'I think you are enjoying the sensations too much, aren't you,' he went on, 'because we knew you were a lady with a hot body who just wanted a little bit of coaxing.'

Baz Stone went on.

'You see, Emily, we knew that a snobbish woman like you, who goes around with her nose in the air, flashing her big tits and stocking tops when she thinks no-one is looking, is really begging for it. Are you begging for it, Emily..........I can feel that your pussy is getting really wet and your nipples are like sticks of rock.....you love it, don't you, Emily?'

By then Smart and Trent also had their hands all over the succulent flesh, and phone cameras were clicking every few seconds, taking in the contours of the mature body from every angle. Emily attempted to protect her modesty and just couldn't admit to her enjoyment.

'I'm NOT begging for it, but.......but......oh God, this shouldn't really be happening....but......but....ummmm,' and she was lost for words and didn't make any attempt to close her legs or fight off her tormentors. She just sighed and gave in again to the multitude of hands that continued to explore her.

Her breasts were being mauled, there were fingers between her legs, playing with her clit, playing inside of her cunt, there were hands on her ass, squeezing and easing the cheeks apart, and there was at least one mouth clamped to her nipples, trying to suck the blood from her. All the time, Jack Honey sat in his chair, grinning and playing with his cock through his trousers. This was his dream come true, to see Mrs Brigstock's body, to watch it being played with, to see it exposed in all its glory...and he hoped he might get to sample some of it in due course!

In the mean-time, Emily had lost all sense of what hand was doing what to her body. Flashes from cameras were going off periodically, her flesh was being mauled on every part of her body, and suddenly she felt her wet panties being slowly eased down her thighs. They ended up stretched between her glorious thighs and then her shirt was removed and her bra unclipped. Emily was totally topless, her clothes strewn on the floor.

It was a green light for the hands to explore every little part of her body. She moaned and breathed heavily as she felt two fingers slide right up inside her, her cunt being stretched while her juices began to seep endlessly. She couldn't hold back any longer.

'Oh my God....you're real bastards, you cunning young men....but it feels so good....ummm!' The final capitulation from the fine looking mature woman. It was Steve Smart who grabbed her hand and slipped it into his open jeans. He held her wrist tightly while Emily found his hard cock...and another sigh came from her lips. There was no doubt that this was a young, throbbing cock, as stiff as a rock and Emily curled her fingers around it and eased the prick out from the jeans.

She began to stroke the specimen up and down, and then she suddenly felt hard skin against her ass, as well as her little panties being stripped right down and off her legs. It was Grimaldi, and his cock was inching its way between Emily's legs at the rear.

Was she going to protest and cause a further scene or was she going to accept the inevitable? The cock moved closer, the hands still played all over her body, and her excitement and hot juices told Emily the answer. She leaned forward a fraction, thrusting her delicious ass out and arching her back, and carried on rubbing Steve Smart's cock up and down, giving expert caresses to the tool in her hand.

'Ahhhhhhh!' and she moaned with satisfaction as she felt Grimaldi's cock slide into her waiting body. It was heaven. A young, vibrant cock was penetrating her body, a thick cock that stretched her and pushed all the way into the depths of her wet cunt. He held her hips and began to fuck the mature woman who was the object of all their fantasies.

At the same time, Smart held Emily's head and eased her down to his prick. He was fully rampant now and all he wanted was for Emily to gobble him up. She did so with ease. Her mouth opened and she slid as much cock as she could get down into her throat. Grimaldi held her hips and Smart held her head and Emily began to be fucked by two cocks at once. She was fully compliant and, dare one suggest, Emily was now using her experience to satisfy the students around her.

She backed into Grimaldi as his cock lunged into her, and she let her lips slide right over Smart's cock to try and take all of him into her mouth. Still she moaned, sighed and groaned as the ecstatic feelings washed over her.

Stone grasped both of her fine tits from underneath and played with the mounds of flesh, and other hands rubbed her back, squeezed her ass and generally enjoyed the feeling of the prize body in their grasp. Emily Brigstock was certainly a MILF and the fantasies of the students knew no bounds.

'We knew, Emily,' smiled Baz Stone as he held tightly to the luscious breasts, 'that you wouldn't need much persuasion to let yourself go.......and you haven't disappointed us. You certainly have one hell of a body......and I think you aim to please, don't you?' he laughed.

Grimaldi was still banging away doggie fashion at Emily's rear while she swilled Smart's cock round her mouth. Then Jos Trent took out his cock and almost pushed Smart aside to enable him to feed his cock into her mouth. Her red hair was held firmly and both teenagers began to take turns in fucking her mouth. Emily held both cocks in her hands and alternately sucked and licked each one, sliding the vibrant young cocks into her throat as though she hadn't eaten for days.

Grimaldi speeded up his thrusts into Emily's cunt, grasping her hips even more tightly now, and he tried to get deeper with each stroke. Innnn,... out, innnn...., out, and he was almost lifting Emily off the floor.

She was groaning loudly now, the muffles grunting from her well filled mouth.

'Aghhhh, ahhhhh, ughhh,' and Grimaldi hammered into her for the last few strokes. There was no doubt that his young body had become over excited at fucking such a superb woman, and he had reached his pinnacle. He held her waist tightly and thrust his cock right into her soaking cunt for one last time, and held it there.

She felt it at once. Rope after rope of hot cum was being fired deep into her body, and Emily could feel the warm liquid hitting the walls of her cunt. Grimaldi went on for some moments until he was totally satisfied and spent, and then he eased his youthful cock from the appreciative body.

'Wow, she's a fantastic fuck....firm, hard and juicy,' grinned Grimaldi as he sat back in an armchair, stroking his still hard cock.

Emily's mouth was still occupied with Smart and Trent's cocks, sliding them in turn into her throat, feeling the thickness of the youthful pricks tickle the back of her mouth and then, suddenly, Baz Stone grabbed her wrists again. Emily was still standing, but bent over to service the cocks, and now Stone held her wrists behind her back with one hand, while his other hand caught her head of red hair.

'Now, Emily,' he started. 'Tell us you want some more...go on, you love it, don't you?' His hands still held her head and her wrists, and Smart and Trent were rubbing their wet cocks over her face. 'Go on, Emily. Say you want some more.'

While Grimaldi had been fucking her, she had begun to feel the excitement mounting in her body, the tell-tale signs meandering round her aching cunt, her juices rising beautifully all round her shapely body. What should she say? Should she just give in and admit that her sexual appetite wanted more young cock, wanted fucking until she was satisfied, or should she try and retain some semblance of dignity.

It was hardly dignified to have 4 of the senior students exploring her half naked body, cocks sliding in and out of her throat, her cunt filled with cum from one of them, but Emily tried to hold on to her pride.

'You have blackmailed me, you little shits, into this situation, but.......but....oh God, just do it, just do it, you bastards.' She was in no position to argue and Bazzer just laughed as he held her head.

'Now, let's see how good you are, Emily, with your throat. Show her, men!' As he held her in position, bent over, Trent and Smart began to ease their cocks into her mouth again. One at a time, but now Emily had no control even though she opened her mouth willingly. With her hands held behind her back and her head being controlled by Stone, Emily just had to accept the way they were using her.

First Jos Trent pushed his big cock into her mouth and then held her round her neck. He moved in deeply and Baz Stone held her head firmly. Trent's cock pushed a little deeper and then he slid backwards to her lips and then eased in again. Emily knew what they were trying to do.....they wanted to make her gag, get into her throat, open her gullet and really fuck her mouth as deeply as possible. Trent pushed in again, held her face and then went even deeper. Emily's gullet opened, her throat was wide and two hands were holding her head in place. There was no escape.

She almost gagged as Trent started the long, deep fuck of her mouth. Suddenly, Honey was by their side, a digital camera going click, click, click. As Trent continued to fuck Emily's face, his strokes sliding deeper with each stroke, Bazzer pushed home her embarrassment.

'Look at the camera, Emily....just look up,' and Honey fired off a couple more shots. Her head was still held firmly and Trent was still fucking her mouth, a little faster now, but each stroke was pushing as far as he could get into her gullet. She kept grunting and gagging but Emily knew that she couldn't change the situation. Her eyes briefly looked up at the camera, saw the flash, and then she went back to watching the big cock slide in and out of her stretched mouth.

Then, as Trent slid out, Emily gasped for as much breath as she could before Steven Smart took hold of her head. Emily watched his cock slide towards her lips and she dutifully opened her mouth again.

As another youthful, demanding cock slid into her mouth, it started again. Her head was held firmly while Smart eased in deeply, then he slid out, and then he went in again. It got deeper each time, and Jack Honey flashed a few more shots off. Emily knew these photographs would be dynamite but what could she do. The big cock was going right into her throat and, with her head held firmly, she just had to suck, swallow and gag as best she could. It seemed to go on forever and she could feel Smart's balls and pubic hair tickle her chin as his cock filled her whole mouth and throat.

Was she going to get a mouthful of cum firing into her at any moment, or was.......oh God, her jaw began to ache and Emily had a job swallowing but then Baz Stone suddenly looked at Jos Trent.

'Lay on your back, Jos. Let's give the little lady a rest,' he grinned. Trent went onto the plush carpet on his back, his hard cock waving up at the ceiling. Stone went on. 'Come over here, baby.......you can certainly take cock into your throat, can't you? I knew you'd be a great cock-sucker. Must have had a lot of practice over the years, Mrs Brigstock,' he teased. 'Now, let's see what you're like on the rodeo!'

He led Emily over to where Jos was laying. She eyed his firm, hard cock as it waved in the air and she almost felt ashamed at how she had been manipulated into these positions. She dare not indicate that her body was on fire and excited, but still a warm glow filtered all round her body and she knew that this was an experience that would stay with her forever.

She sighed softly and allowed Stone to ease her down and over Jos Trent. Emily didn't need any more instruction. She was still aching, her body still excited and she eased her knees apart as she knelt over Trent. She felt a brief fumble at her open cunt from Stone's hand, and Trent grabbed her hips to help ease her down. Emily finally felt the head of Trent's cock between her cunt lips, she closed her eyes, and then she gingerly eased down.

'Oh God,' she moaned. 'it feels good...ummmm.....Christ, it feels so big,' but Trent still eased her down and Emily felt this wonderful cock begin to fill her up. She was lifted slightly, and then back down, inch by inch, and then Emily finally enveloped the thick prick inside her accommodating cunt. She let out another gratified groan.

'Ummmm...God, it feels so good inside me.'

'You want to be fucked, again, do you,' encouraged Stone. 'Say it then, Emily. Go on, say you want it.' As she felt Trent's cock start to fuck her slowly, up and down, she couldn't help herself.

'Christ, you bastards...yes, yes, I want it. I want fucking. I need fucking badly. There, I've said it....so just do it to me.......ohhhhhhhh!!'

'Oh dear me,' laughed Baz Stone. 'The prim and proper Emily Brigstock, the lady who wouldn't let butter melt in her mouth, the sexy, snobbish bitch who likes to tease but never touch.....she wants fucking, she wants fucking badly, doesn't she!' Emily just ignored him, closed her eyes, and felt the hands on her hips move her up and down over Trent's wonderful cock. 'Stop for a moment,' Stone instructed his pal, Jos. Jos Trent stopped moving Emily's body and just held his cock inside her. Emily suddenly raged with frustration.

'Christ, what now? You're a bastard, Stone.......I've told you.....ummmm, oh God, just let me have Trent's cock inside me, fucking me like I want it.' Baz Stone pulled a mobile phone from his pocket and switched on the 'video' button, pointing it at the mature female impaled on Trent's cock.

'Say it again, Emily, and then you can enjoy all the cocks we're going to give you. Say you love being a sexy bitch, and you love being fucked by young cocks. Go on, Emily.' Stone nodded at Jos Trent who began to slide the stunning body up and down again. Emily closed her eyes again but didn't want the movement to stop again.

'Oh God.....I love it, you know I love it. I'm a dirty, sexy bitch who loves having young, hard cocks fucking me. Ummmmm!' Every word and frame was being captured on Stone's phone and Trent began to speed up. Her tits began to bounce up and down, and the film could see Emily's open legs go up and down over Trent's throbbing cock, each stroke bringing a wonderful groan from Emily's lips. Baz Stone continued the verbal torture.

'So you're going to be an obedient woman, Emily, are you, so you can have lots of young cocks fuck you, and play with your body. We want to hear you say it, Emily. We want to hear you tell us that you promise to be obedient to your admirers so that they can enjoy sliding big cocks inside that ripe, sexy body. Do it, Emily.'

'Ohhh, Christ...that feels good right up inside me,' and Trent was bouncing her body up and down now, pushing her right down onto his thick cock, and Emily was getting more frantic by the minute. She really no longer cared what she was saying, and just wanted the wonderful feelings in her body to continue, on and on for however long it could last.

'Yes, yeeeeeees, yes, you little shit,' she almost screamed. 'I love having your cocks inside me, fucking me hard....I am being obedient, aren't I, and I'll be even more obedient and submissive if you just use me however you want to and fuck me hard.'

'Good girl, Emily,' laughed Stone and he knew that every word was saved to his camera......what wonderful ammunition for future use, if necessary. He slid the phone back into a pocket and then knelt down, behind Emily, and between Trent's open legs.

He watched Emily's stunning ass rise up and down on Trent's cock, and he wrapped his arms round her to grab her bouncing tits. He pulled her nipples, lifted the wonderful flesh and cupped each breast in his hands.

The mature wife felt as though she was being split in two each time Trent hammered her down onto his cock. Up, down, up, down and it was pushing her open and disappearing into the depths of her womb.

She was almost screaming with lust and pleasure now, her body just being moved along on a tide of sexual excitement. Her moans and groans were coming almost every second as Trent pushed up into her luscious cunt, and then Baz Stone started to play with the lips of her cunt and ran her juices across her little, puckered anus. He shuffled forward some more while his fingers still played with the little, pink rose-bud.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers