Older Woman Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unbuttoned her blouse and she practically tore her bra off. Her breasts were as perfect as her legs. Not a blemish. Still firm and round. Her areolas were about the diameter of a nickel. Her nipples were about the size and hardness of a pencil eraser and about the same shade of pink.

She lay on her back and my kisses moved from her mouth to her breasts. She only let me suck on them for a few seconds then she pushed my head down to her love nest. Her love nest was as perfect as the rest of her: just a small tuft of hair with tiny labia lips.

I kissed her around the small tuft of hair with teasing, sucking kisses. I licked the areas between her love nest and inner thighs for a while. I then grazed my tongue across her love nest. She thrust her pelvis upwards into my face while grabbing the back of my head and forcing it deep into her wetness.

She moaned and wriggled. Pulled my hair. She was taking her fists and striking my shoulders. She was arching her back, thrusting into my face.

I gently began to suck on her clit. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in closer. She had my face buried into her groin. I was having a hard time catching a breath, but it was worth it. As I licked and sucked her clit, I slid my finger in to her trying to find the G spot. When she sat straight up and left out a squeal, I had a feeling that I had found it.

She tensed up and shuttered and then fell back on to the bed. I licked up her juices and began to kiss my way up her belly. She pushed my head back down to her love nest.

"MORE!!!!!", she pleaded.

I kissed my way back down to her love nest. I flicked her clit with my tongue and then gently sucked on it. She arched her pelvis up into my mouth. I took my finger and began to tease her little butt hole. She tensed up at first, but then started to relax and pushed her butthole against my finger. I slowly and gently inserted my finger to my first knuckle. Her moans of approval let me know that she was enjoying it.

Then in one fluid motion, I rolled her up on her hands and knees. I buried my tongue into her tiny butthole. She was hanging on to the headboard of the bed with one hand and pounding the wall with the other. She drove her butthole towards me, forcing my tongue deeper in to it. In a short while she left out a loud cry of delight as she came. I could feel the heat and wetness of her love box as she climaxed on my face.

I got up on my knees and started to penetrate her "kitty" with my hardness. I had only inserted the tip of it in when she cried, "Ouch! Ouch! Johnny, Johnny, you're hurting me." (I am not going to lie and say 'my thick, 12" cock was too much for her', because I am not well endowed. I am only about 5" and thin)

She rolled over on her back. "What the hell was that all about? My Cherry must have grown back.", she giggled. "Have you ever taken a Cherry, Johnny?" she asked. I told her no.

She said, "If I would have known you when I still had mine, I would have loved to have given it to you."

She motioned for me to lie on my back. "Let's try it this way.", she said.

She straddled my hardness and slowly lowered her love box down over it. It slid easily into her wetness this time. She began to wildly ride me. Thrusting herself upwards and then slamming herself down. She gyrated her pelvis in circular motions, driving me wild. Her hands were on her breasts as she pulled on her nipples. I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to hold out.

She began to moan louder as she was reaching her climax. When she finally exploded, she did something to her hair that drove me wild.

Years ago, I saw a picture of Ann Margret. She was playing teasingly with her hair for the photo. She was tousling her hair in the front with one hand and in the back with the other. (That picture joined me during many a masturbation fantasies during my youth.) Mary Beth was doing that to her hair when she reached her orgasm.

After she reached her peak, I began to thrust upwards into her so that I could reach mine.

She stopped me and climbed off of me and slid down the bed and began to suck me.

She sucked me deeply, wetly. Her hot, hungry mouth begging for my load.

I could not hold back any longer.

I moaned loudly, "Oohh, Mary Bethththth", and began to explode.

Before my first eruption, she pulled her mouth off of my dick and then jacked my load onto her face. She kept pumping me until there wasn't a drop left for me to give.

I have never given a facial before. The excitement of it caused me to spurt giant load after giant load.

Her face coved with my cum, she took her fingers and started to slide my cum from her cheeks into her mouth. I gently took ahold of her hands and I stopped her.

I pulled her up to me, face to face. I rolled her onto her back. I then slowly sucked my cum from her face. (Something I never would have even dreamed of doing before.) I then slowly drizzled it into her mouth. She caught on and we "snowballed" my cum for the longest time. She would let it flow into my mouth and then deeply kiss me. I would return it to her mouth and then I would deeply kiss her. During this process of sharing, she was moaning "MMMMMMMMMM" the whole time.

Then Mary Beth, with her mouth full of my cum, lowered her head down to my chest. She slowly drizzled my cum out of her mouth on to each of my nipples. She then lay on her side and began to massage my cum into my chest. Gently, slowly, rhythmically she rubbed it into my pores.

She propped herself up and one elbow. She looked me in the eyes and asked, "How did you know?"

"Know what?", I whispered.

"That I have often wondered what it would be like to have my asshole licked. The cum swapping. Another fantasy that I always wanted to try. It's like you can read my mind.", she purred. "And you saying my name when you were about to cum. How did you know that drives me wild? It made me cum again!", she exclaimed.

I didn't have an answer, but I don't think she wanted an answer.

She then started kissing her way down my chest and belly.

While kissing my belly, she looked up at me and said, "A girl could get spoiled being with you."

Then, as if she were her little girl asking her daddy if she could keep a kitten, asked, "Can I keep you?"

She then kissed her way down to my limp dick. She put it into her mouth, sucked on it gently and fell asleep.

12