Older Women Are Beautiful Lovers Ch. 2

Story Info
They begin a road trip.
2.6k words
4.55
101.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The is the second part of the story of the erotic adventures of Alice and Stan, you might want to read part 1 in order to get the background, and to all of those who sent the feedback requesting this, thank you for all the kind words. This takes place a couple of weeks after our first encounter, and was just one of many adventures throughout that summer…so sit back, enjoy, and tell me what you think.

*********

The last evening had been a success, the band had played at one of the NCO clubs on the nearby army base and was very well received, there had been much celebration after the show and plenty of beer had found it’s way back to the house where we all lived together as one big happy band family. Now it was morning, and my head was pounding, the time was just after 10:00 AM as I made my way out to the kitchen to the smell of eggs, bacon, and coffee, being prepared by Tom’s mother Alice, and his older sister Tammy. The idea of food was not too appealing to me because of the hangover, but when the coffee was placed before me along with a couple of aspirin, I began to suspect that I might live after all, and if I tried hard enough, I might be able to get some food down to help absorb some of the gallon or so of beer that felt like it was still in my stomach some where.

Alice, you will remember, from the first part of this saga is my friend Tom’s mother, and she was one very hot and willing sexual partner the last time we were alone together. In fact she had been so hot that after we had made love in a Santa Cruz Motel, she had given me the most incredible head of my young life and swallowed everything I had to give her. Then, in her driveway at the conclusion of the drive home from Santa Cruz, she unzipped my pants, sucked me until I got hard again and climbed on top of me for a quick ride to orgasm before she went in the house.

Returning to the house that evening, I came face to face with Tom, waiting up for me like a concerned Father….”How did it go?” He asked, looking at me and at the clock on the wall. “Fine.” I replied, “We had a very nice time, your mom is a sweet lady.” As I said this, I tried to act as I would if I had been out on a boring date with any other woman, and he seemed to not be suspicious at all until he said, “You must have had a nice time, it’s after 3:00 AM!” I turned and looked at him a bit incredulously and said, “Yes, I guess it is.” Then I added, “But you realize that the Bars close at 2:00 and it is an hour to Santa Cruz.” “Oh,” he said, “I didn’t think you would stay all the way to closing time.” Then he looked at me kind of sheepishly and said, “I just was starting to get worried.” I looked at him and said. “I didn’t know you cared so much about me, Tom, I am genuinely touched.” I laughed and then patting him on the back on the way past I went to my room and fell on the bed and into a deep, satisfied, sleep.

There had been little time for Alice and I to spend together, and that was because we did not want to raise any kind of suspicion. So, when we had seen each other over the last couple of weeks it had been with the guys in the band around us, and now here she was here fixing breakfast for us with her daughter, who, I might add, was a cute little fox with long auburn hair and a tight little gymnast’s body and I had more than once looked at with far less than gentlemanly thoughts in my head.

Tom was the next to stumble into the kitchen and as he sat down to eat, I was beginning to recover enough to make some small talk and Alice, Tammy, and I were talking about the weekend and what was ahead for the week. I told them that I had to leave on Sunday to drive to Reno for a Doctor’s appointment to follow up on the progress of my injuries. Alice asked how long I would be gone, to which I answered a few days and then she threw me the curve. “How expensive is it to live in Reno?” She asked, and I responded that it was fairly inexpensive I supposed and told them what I had paid while I was there and asked her why.

“Well,” she began, “I can’t keep the big house by myself and I really don’t want to continue to stay in this town so, I was thinking of heading there for a quick divorce, but I have no idea what costs are.” I was about to offer to bring her back some classifieds from my trip when she dropped the bombshell….. I had my coffee cup at my lips when she asked, “Would it cramp your style terribly for an old lady to tag along on your trip and do some looking around?” Nerves of steel were what I displayed as I looked over the rim of my cup at her and said, “What old lady did you have in mind?” She smiled and said, “Why, me of course.” To which I immediately made the appropriate statements discounting any excess age on her part and then Tammy piped up. “That sounds great Mom, can I come along?” Fleetingly the question crossed my mind, ‘like mother like daughter?’ Accompanied by visions of the two of them side by side in my bed, and me trying to decide whom to do what to first when Alice’s voice snapped me out of my reverie. “I think that it might be better for me to do some looking around first since Stan is only going for two days or so, and then if I find something interesting, you and I can go back for a week or so and make some serious living arrangements if you and your little brother want to come up there with me.” The younger brother Alice referred to was Tammy’s other younger brother, Bill, who was not yet thirteen.

Turning her eyes back to me Alice said, “What do you think Stan?” I answered, “Sounds great to me, I was just going up and back so it will be good to have the company.” “We can take the Caddy if you like and save the wear and tear on your car.” Alice offered and I readily agreed, my car was a 67 Chevy Impala SS with bucket seats and a center console, and I knew her car would be far more suitable for adventure than mine would be. The decisions made, plans for departure were discussed and we elected to leave just after noon on the following day. Allowing me some rest after the nights show and time to load the car and have it serviced.

1:00 Sunday afternoon saw us pulling away heading for Reno in a comfortable Cadillac two-door hardtop, we had been on the road less than ten minutes when Alice had slid over next to me and again placed her arm inside my thigh with her elbow pressing against my manhood. Her dainty feet were together on the hump, her legs covered by a full skirt with a white blouse that buttoned down the front. As we drove my arm was around her shoulders and I reached down and un-buttoned the next two buttons on her blouse and then began lightly tickling her breasts above the bra she was wearing, the bare skin was flushing read under my touch and she was beginning to fidget in her seat as she began to rub her entire forearm the length of my hardening prick…”I have wanted you so much, I could hardly stand it!” She said. “I wanted to sneak off with you this week when you were at the house.” I said as I brushed her nipple through the bra, and watched her legs clamp together in an attempt to bring some pressure to her clit. She became less interested in keeping up appearances and more interested in getting my cock into the open air so she reached over with her right hand and unzipped my jeans, then unbuttoning them she looked up at me and said, “May put my head in your lap and take a little nap?” and with that she pulled my cock upright and lowered her mouth over it, I had the power seat as far back as it would go to make room for her head. And, Her head went agonizingly slowly up and down and then side-to-side. With her head leaning against my chest she was able to lick and suck to her hearts content and it seemed that she was very contentedly sucking me and be comfortable at the same time. Sunday afternoon traffic around San Jose and that area as we headed toward I-80 to go to Reno was not bad, there was the occasional truck to be passed on the left in order to afford the driver a view of something he would love to be getting. But, to others, I just looked like a man driving along with a smile on his face.

Not to be outdone, my long arms enabled the stretch to reach up under her skirt and find her moist, hot, center. She began to flex her lower abdominal muscles and I could feel the tension as she clamped down on her own clit and increased the sexual tension she was already feeling. I knew that she would begin to get impatient soon because her movements were becoming more and more insistent, as did her cock sucking…. that silky mouth, traveling over and following the ridges of my cock with the same consistent pressure, each stroke feeling like that first stroke into a nice snug pussy as the head moved through the tissue, burrowing a path through the passion inflamed flesh and finding it’s way back to the mouth of the cervix…. that is the feeling as her mouth moves up and down my organ, like the first, thrilling, stroke, over and over and over. “You’ve got to,stop,teasing me, young man.” She said as she moved to give me better access to her soaking wet pussy and then groaned around my cock, as I pushed my fingers deeper into her. “Mmmmph, unnnggghhhh, ohhhhhhhhhn mmmmmmmmmm” She moaned moving her mouth off of my cock and leaning the back of her head against my chest as she rocks through her first climax of the trip. Right at the end of the climax I moved to her ass with my fingers to see if there was any interest, she moaned as I put a finger there and pushed….”.oooooooohhhhhhh nice.” She said as she continued to stroke my hard cock. “I need to feel you in me, the fullness of you, I need it….” The words dying away as her mouth once again descends on my manhood and I proceeded to look for a place to stop, as it worked out, there was a small neighborhood park, right after you exit the freeway... Pulling into the parking lot, I saw a space near a tree, in the shadow of it, so I parked there next to the Chevy impala about a year newer than mine and not the SS model. I stopped the car and holding my pants together I got out, pulling my pants up and buttoning them, I left my hard cock sticking out of the fly of my jeans as I came around to open her door. I opened her door with my back to the Chevy. When we had arrived, I assumed that the car was parked and that its owners were off on a walk. I found out in a minute that it was not, I opened her door and she started sucking me again as she was getting out of the car. I pulled her up and kissed her and the two of us moved down the side of the car toward the hood. When I got her to the corner of the car, I, very nonchalantly, turned her around to face the car and pulling her skirt up, slid my cock up through her slit and back down as she bent forward I slid it into her.

The park was deserted but it was erotic to think of the risk of being caught, I reached around and unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, then, pushing her bra up over the breasts I began to fondle her nipples and then encouraged her to bend over far enough to feel the cool metal against hot nipples.

It was then that the motion caught my eye, not movement so much as a change in reflection, I kept stroking in and out and then I realized that the motion had been from inside the Chevy, there they were, pretty blonde, on her knees in the front seat, looking out over the dash as my ass drives my hard cock into Alice’s pussy, and the young, darker haired man leaning over her back, copying my thrusts exactly as Alice milks me and then she saw them…. Alice was just reaching for her climax as she turned her head and saw the young couple, obviously watching us, and matching us stroke, for stroke. She lost it! I thought she was going to freak about being seen. She did just the opposite, looked at them, and smiled and leaned up to uncover her breasts and show them to the couple, breasts bouncing gently to match my thrusts and then she began shaking…. smiling and looking through the windshield of the car, making and holding eye contact with the young man, as the young girl looked at me with pleading eyes…I didn’t know what she meant until she looked up at me again and then pushed back hard against her partner, a bit faster than the rhythm we were currently enjoying, and I understood. I was setting the pace, and she needed it faster to cum, so I speeded up and he matched me and she nodded dreamily as she began to rock back against him again, eyes locked on mine now, I felt as if I was fucking her, the movements were all coordinated, all in unison, and building in intensity, her nostrils flaring with exertion, I could hear Alice’s breath ragged and gasping, matching that of the girl in the car….now the shaking increased, her bottom grinding and opening pushing hard and now “cumming……Eiiiiyyyyaaaahhhhhhhh…..Oh fuck!!!” Alice had completely lost control now….hammering back against me, over and over, chanting…”fuck fuck fuck fuck….nooooowwwwwwwwwwww…I want it...more…..harder” The young couple who had unwittingly become entwined with us in our lovemaking began chanting with her and the driving thrusts he was delivering were driving her over the edge too….soon, they had collapsed in a heap on the front seat of their car, I looked into the car and admired the firm little breast I saw there as I felt Alice slowing, relaxing, drained, and having trouble standing, I pulled out of her and held her upright and we walked between the two cars, our young friends watching us intently as we got in the car. Looking at us expectantly as I started the car, Alice waved, and I smiled and nodded. Then I backed out and headed back for the freeway.

******

Lots more of this adventure to come in part 3, let me know what you think, and don’t forget to vote.